PDA

View Full Version : [EXPORTS] Sharing Teams Thread

Paul0RCR
29-08-2017, 21:10
Hey Everyone !!

After the success in PES 2017 let's make it again! Let's share our work for all of us either enjoy more of our beloved game? I hope to support the idea to have the widest range of teams!

This Thread will be able only for discussions please post your export there:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2201337#post2 201337

When you post, please use this default:

(TEAM NAME) -- (TEAM BASE) - (Kits Size example 1024x1024) by (Creator Name)

Please, one important thing is to use National Teams players already present in the game.
By this way, we won't have duplicate players in club teams created and use the players from the team you are editing. If you use them all then you should create a player.

I'll index all the teams in a single post here : http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2201337#post2 201337

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá a todos !!

Depois do sucesso no PES 2017 vamos fazer isso de novo! Vamos compartilhar nosso trabalho para que todos possam desfrutar o maximo do jogo! Acredito que vocês vão abraçar a ideia para termos o muitos times !

Esse topico estará disponivel apenas para discussão da criação, por favor mandem seus exports aqui: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2201337#post2 201337

Quando você for postar um time, por favor siga esse padrão:

(NOME DO TIME) -- (BASE DO TIME) - (Resolução do uniforme, exemplo 1024x1024) by (Nome do Criador)

Por favor, é importante que vocês usem os jogadores que já estão presentes no jogo no elenco das seleções nacionais, fazendo isso não teremos jogadores duplicados nos times criados, e usem o elenco do time base para criar os jogadores, se precisar de mais jogadores usem o criar jogador.

Vou juntar todos os times em um só topico aqui http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2201337#post2 201337

Paul0RCR
29-08-2017, 21:12
reserved for teams list

Europe

* WORK IN PROGRESS *

The exports will be here!

Paul0RCR
29-08-2017, 21:12
reserved for teams list

South & North america

* WORK IN PROGRESS *

The exports will be here!

Paul0RCR
29-08-2017, 21:13
reserved for teams list

Asia

* WORK IN PROGRESS *

Exports will be here: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=2201337#post2 201337

nicoultras
29-08-2017, 21:47
I hope we 'll have many fake teams to create all the missing teams for UEFA Champions League , Europa League and Bundesliga.

For teams creators, one important thing is to use National Teams players already present in the game.
By this way, we won't have duplicate players in club teams created.

philips_99
29-08-2017, 22:21
I hope we 'll have many fake teams to create all the missing teams for UEFA Champions League , Europa League and Bundesliga.

For teams creators, one important thing is to use National Teams players already present in the game.

Yes I really hope so ;) One of the first things I'll do when I get the game is update the national teams. Shame that we don't have any new ones :crymore:

I am already making my team list for the next PES while working on some PES 2017 teams (my list will only be complete when we know how many fake teams will be in the game. I was worried about that because we have 25 licensed teams on Other Euro teams, what if Konami overwrites the fake ones? that would make me not buying the game). I don't know when I will get the game, but when I do I wanted to do teams like I did on PES 2017: A big variety of teams from several countries, even small ones (if we have enough slots).

I also though about doing Ledman LigaPro (2nd portuguese league) overwriting Serie B or Segunda Division, and then transfer the portuguese league to Serie A or La Liga. I never seen any game with 2nd portuguese league, but I would love to, that's why I think I am going to do it. Would anyone be interested?

Paul0RCR
29-08-2017, 22:50

Yeah my friend, well remembered! I'll put this on index. Thanks

Missing Teams

Uefa Champions League

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern *
- Maribor
- Qarabag

Uefa Europa League

- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Astana
- Partizan
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Istambul Basaksehir
- Austria Wien
- Rijeka
- Apollon Limasol
- Lokomotiv Moscow
- Sheriff
- Zlin
- Viktoria Plzen
- Hapoel Beer Sheva
- Lugano
- Bate Borisov
- Koln *
- Crvena zvezda
- Salzburg
- Konyaspor
- Hertha *
- Zorya
- Ostersund
- Zulte Wargem
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

* Bundesliga teams

philips_99
29-08-2017, 23:33
Yeah my friend, well remembered! I'll put this on index. Thanks

Missing Teams

Uefa Champions League

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern *
- Maribor
- Qarabag

Uefa Europa League

- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Astana
- Partizan
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Istambul Basaksehir
- Austria Wien
- Rijeka
- Apollon Limasol
- Lokomotiv Moscow
- Sheriff
- Zlin
- Viktoria Plzen
- Hapoel Beer Sheva
- Lugano
- Bate Borisov
- Koln *
- Crvena zvezda
- Salzburg
- Konyaspor
- Hertha *
- Zorya
- Ostersund
- Zulte Wargem
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

* Bundesliga teams

I won't be doing all of those (and I doubt we will have all those team slots) but, from that list, the following teams are on the list of teams I want to make (or import, if someone makes them before me):

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern
- Maribor
- Qarabag

- Astana
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Austria Wien
- Sheriff
- Bate Borisov
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

And I am undecided between some of them. I wanted variety, so if there aren't enough team slots, I'll make at least one team of each country.

- For Israel, I was undecided between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

- For Austria, I was undecided between Austria Wien and Red Bull Salzburg.

- For Servia, I was undecided between Partizan and Crvena Zvezda.

I don't know what of those teams you would be interested the most :) If there were enough slots, I would do them all

And I also want to make some lesser known teams like I did on PES 2017, maybe Dudelange, FC Santa Coloma, Linfield, HJK, etc. Let's see when (or if) I get PES 2018

The Dude
29-08-2017, 23:37
People needs need to really check for duplicates and players in game already. My suggestion is to only use the players from the team you are editing. If you use them all then you should create a player. I say this because if somone just adds a free agent that was released from another fake team it could effect someone elses team. I just think everyone needs to be on the same page when creating teams.

philips_99
29-08-2017, 23:45
People needs need to really check for duplicates and players in game already. My suggestion is to only use the players from the team you are editing. If you use them all then you should create a player. I say this because if somone just adds a free agent that was released from another fake team it could effect someone elses team. I just think everyone needs to be on the same page when creating teams.

I agree with you, I wish everyone did that. However, there's a limit on created players, that's why some people use fake players from other teams. I try to limit my squads to 23 players to avoid using created players, but when I need an extra one, I rather use a created player than a fake player from other team to avoid clashes and conflicts.

Also, on PES 2017 there was a little problem when you import a team with created players. If, for some reason, you had to import the same team more than one time (for example, if you had some kind of error or if you are updating an OF), the created player would be duplicated instead of replaced. It seems that they don't receive an ID or something. That's just a little error, you can just delete the duplicated players, but I hope they fix that on PES 2018.

Paul0RCR
30-08-2017, 01:05
I won't be doing all of those (and I doubt we will have all those team slots) but, from that list, the following teams are on the list of teams I want to make (or import, if someone makes them before me):

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern
- Maribor
- Qarabag

- Astana
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Austria Wien
- Sheriff
- Bate Borisov
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

And I am undecided between some of them. I wanted variety, so if there aren't enough team slots, I'll make at least one team of each country.

I don't know what of those teams you would be interested the most :) If there were enough slots, I would do them all

And I also want to make some lesser known teams like I did on PES 2017, maybe Dudelange, FC Santa Coloma, Linfield, HJK, etc. Let's see when (or if) I get PES 2018

yeah dude, we don't have space to create all clubs who are in UCL & UEL.

- First i'll update all Brasileirão
- After I'll do CSL.

European I'll Import.

And we need to organize the teams used to not have 2 different teams on the same base.

Paul0RCR
30-08-2017, 01:08
I agree with you, I wish everyone did that. However, there's a limit on created players, that's why some people use fake players from other teams. I try to limit my squads to 23 players to avoid using created players, but when I need an extra one, I rather use a created player than a fake player from other team to avoid clashes and conflicts.

Also, on PES 2017 there was a little problem when you import a team with created players. If, for some reason, you had to import the same team more than one time (for example, if you had some kind of error or if you are updating an OF), the created player would be duplicated instead of replaced. It seems that they don't receive an ID or something. That's just a little error, you can just delete the duplicated players, but I hope they fix that on PES 2018.

Yeah Bro, This Year we must to be more organizated, all who want to share their teams must have a minimum of sense so that quality does not go down.

The Dude
30-08-2017, 05:37

Yes everyone should just use the 23 players on the fake team & in game players (Fake European teams have 23 players. Asian teams have 20 and south american have 26). I usually try to have 24 or 25 players on a team. That's why i said to just create like 1 or 2 players if needed.

nicoultras
30-08-2017, 06:33
Yes everyone should just use the 23 players on the fake team & in game players (Fake European teams have 23 players. Asian teams have 20 and south american have 26). I usually try to have 24 or 25 players on a team. That's why i said to just create like 1 or 2 players if needed.

Totally agree with you and Paul0RCR for the method to use : just replace the fake players and create few players only if it's necessary.
And , as said Paul0RCR, organize the teams used to not have 2 different teams on the same base.

In the philips_99' list, I think the most important for the beginning is Bundesliga teams and

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Maribor
- Qarabag

For Europa league teams, I think we must wait the end of Groups Matches in order to have only the qualified teams for 16e.

philips_99
30-08-2017, 11:24
Totally agree with you and Paul0RCR for the method to use : just replace the fake players and create few players only if it's necessary.
And , as said Paul0RCR, organize the teams used to not have 2 different teams on the same base.

In the philips_99' list, I think the most important for the beginning is Bundesliga teams and

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Maribor
- Qarabag

For Europa league teams, I think we must wait the end of Groups Matches in order to have only the qualified teams for 16e.

Yes that would be good too.

I won't be importing Bundesliga (only Bayern Munchen, that team has to be in the game), I have my own plans to fill those fake slots ;) But those 4 teams above are definitely on my list.

I'm downloading the demo now, let's see what changed in the gameplay/graphics (probably not much).

We could make a creation thread or something for those teams, and start getting the kits (if they're the same format, I heard some rumors that they would change), logos, stadium images, list of players, etc. So when we get the game it would be faster to make the teams.

Duck No.99
30-08-2017, 11:49

Missing Teams

Uefa Champions League

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern *
- Maribor
- Qarabag

Uefa Europa League

- Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Astana
- Partizan
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Istambul Basaksehir
- Austria Wien
- Rijeka
- Apollon Limasol
- Lokomotiv Moscow
- Sheriff
- Zlin
- Viktoria Plzen
- Hapoel Beer Sheva
- Lugano
- Bate Borisov
- Koln *
- Crvena zvezda
- Salzburg
- Konyaspor
- Hertha *
- Zorya
- Ostersund
- Zulte Wargem
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

* Bundesliga teams

- Celtic
- Apoel
- Bayern
- Maribor
- Qarabag

- Astana
- Skenderbeu
- Ludogorets
- Austria Wien
- Sheriff
- Bate Borisov
- Rosenborg
- Vardar

I don't know what of those teams you would be interested the most :) If there were enough slots, I would do them all.

I can imagine we nearly have all the necessary slots to complete Bundesliga, Champions League and Europa League.

My calculation:

PEU-Liga (for Bundesliga) (20 teams)

Almchendolf - Bayern München
Blookrows - 1899 Hoffenheim
Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Ehrenhofstadt - Hertha BSC
Fineseeburg - SC Freiburg
Gharnetova - Werder Bremen
Herismakhaya - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Kriedbach - Eintracht Frankfurt
Lengerblitz - Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Marguaparrena - FC Augsburg
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV
Nukhqachev - 1. FC Mainz 05
Nelapoltsk - VfL Wolfsburg
Saintreglar - VfB Stuttgart
Serignaluca - Hannover 96

Borussia Dortmund, FC Schalke 04 and RB Leipzig are already IG.

So we have 5 slots remaining:

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

One slot remaining: PES United

The 21 other editable European teams in PES 2017 were:

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

So if you take these 21 teams + PES United, you can create 22 of 24 missing Europa League teams.

Then, if Konami will replace SC Bastia by Paris FC from French Ligue 2, I can imagine, this team will become a fake one and placed to the Other European teams. The same situation as in PES 2016 when Brescia Calcio has been added later.

So maybe it's just one single team still missing then.

And if Konami gets at least one more licence of the missing CL teams, we can also complete the Europa League...

philips_99
30-08-2017, 12:00
I can imagine we nearly have all the necessary slots to complete Bundesliga, Champions League and Europa League.

My calculation:

Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

So if you take these 21 teams + PES United, you can create 22 of 24 missing Europa League teams.

Then, if Konami will replace SC Bastia by Paris FC from French Ligue 2, I can imagine, this team will become a fake one and placed to the Other European teams. The same situation as in PES 2016 when Brescia Calcio has been added later.

And if Konami gets at least one more licence of the missing CL teams, we can also complete the Europa League...

Yes this is what I would like, I really hope Konami keeps those teams in the game. I was just worried because they could replace those 21 fake teams with those they licensed (Zenit, Olympiakos, etc.).

But if they have some consideration for the editors, they won't do that.

GronKaroglan
30-08-2017, 15:23
I think we should wait until the game is launched to see if we can make those teams. My opinion is that 4/5 editors should join and create a creation thread (each can be reponsible for 4/5 teams) so we could join the correct information about them faster and then we can export them (well I can't because I don't have PS4) faster than expected.

I was thinking make that and put the A-League on hold, but that's around 25-27 teams to create (excluding BuLi Teams) and it's very hard to keep them updated, when it's only one.

What do you think, guys?

nicoultras
30-08-2017, 19:37
I totally agree with Duck No.99's calculation :cool::

Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

It just stays to decide which teams will be created instead of others europeans fake teams.

Das:Fohlen
30-08-2017, 20:08

My calculation:

Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

maybe the 2 extra classic teams can help to solve the problem

philips_99
30-08-2017, 22:46

Yes but if you create them over classic teams then they won't appear in the Champions League or Europa League when you play Master League :(

Paul0RCR
30-08-2017, 23:26

My calculation:

Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

Fantastic my friend! I agree with your great Observation.

After make Brasileirão and CSL i can make a both of UEL teams !!

Paul0RCR
31-08-2017, 00:05

Yes but if you create them over classic teams then they won't appear in the Champions League or Europa League when you play Master League :(

Sometimes the people does teams that are not in the UCL & UEL, so we can add them.

philips_99
31-08-2017, 00:08
Sometimes the people does teams that are not in the UCL & UEL, so we can add them.

Yes, that's true, I did lots of teams that aren't in UCL and UEL on PES 17, and I pretend to do more in PES 18 if we have spaces for that. I like smaller teams and underdogs. ;)

soulryu
31-08-2017, 04:47
In my opinion I don't like using the Bundesliga option files because they overwrite teams with banners that are in another language. Here are the list of fake teams and what country they are from plus suggestion of what club to use.

Other European:
Pabrowiestein - Austria (Champion League 17/18: Red Bull Salzburg)
KVC Meirkugaurt - Belgium (Europa League 17/18: Zulte Waregem)
Alashergokh F.C. - Bulgaria (Europa League 17/18: Ludogorets Razgrad)
F.K. Ljemorac - Croatia (Europa League 16/17: HNK Rijeka)
Mythloxanthi - Cyprus (Champion League 17/18: APOEL)
Verwestadt S.V. - Czech Republic (Europa League 17/18: Fastav Zlín or Viktoria Plzeň)
Hjorwesland BK - Denmark (Danish League Runner-up: Brøndby)
Biswerhausen - Germany (Europa League 17/18: 1899 Hoffenheim)
Creussenburg - Germany (Europa League 17/18: 1. FC Köln)
Dhroffsmitz - Germany (Europa League 17/18: Hertha BSC)
A.C. Nitsaloskis - Greece (Greek League 4th: Panionios)
Kirksburgh City - Ireland (Irish Champions: Cork City)
Maarsfort - Norway (Europa League 17/18: Rosenborg)
FC Meuchawyz - Poland (Polish Champion: Jagiellonia Białystok)
FC Cerchizmajiu - Romania (Romanian Champions: Viitorul Constanța)
Quarpelather City - Scotland (Scottish Champions:Aberdeen)
PFC Ryagzhilograd - Serbia (Europa League 17/18: Partizan or Partizan)
Jorudberg FF - Sweden (Europa League 17/18: Östersund)
A.S. Punoichongaux - Switzerland (Europa League 17/18: Lugano)
Cantlesir Spor - Turkey (Europa League 17/18: İstanbul Başakşehir)
FC Nortovka - Ukraine (Europa League 17/18: Zorya Luhansk)

PEU League:
PES United - Germany (Champion League 17/18: Bayern Munich)
Almchendolf - Germany (German League 7th: SC Freiburg)
Ehrenhofstadt - Germany (German League 8th: Werder Bremen)
Fineseeberg - Germany (German League 9th: Borussia Mönchengladbach)
Kriedbach - Germany (German League 11th: Eintracht Frankfurt)
Lengerblitz - Germany (German League 12th: Bayer Leverkusen)
Xakoulagos - Greece (Greece League 6th: Xanthi)
Herismakhgia -Greece (Greece League 7th: Platanias)
Marguaparrena - Portugal (Relegated: Arouca)
Serignaluca - Portugal (Relegated: Nacional)
Celuvaris - Romania (Romanian League 3th: Dinamo București)
Tedloghec - Romania (Romanian League 4th: CFR Cluj)
Waryamosuk - Russia (Well Known: Lokomotiv Moscow)
Nakhqachev - Russia (Well known: Rubin Kazan)
Saintragler - Scotland (Well Known: Celtic)
Blookrows - Scotland (Well Known: Rangers)
Mrabspor - Turkey (Europa League 17/18: Konyaspor)
Trunecan - Turkey (Well Known: Trabzonspor)
Nelapoltsk - Ukraine (Ukrainian League 4th:Olimpik Donetsk)
Gharnetova - Ukraine (Europa League 17/18: Zorya Luhansk)

For those who like to use Bundesliga.

Biswerhausen - Germany (Europa League 17/18: 1899 Hoffenheim)
Creussenburg - Germany (Europa League 17/18: 1. FC Köln)
Dhroffsmitz - Germany (Europa League 17/18: Hertha BSC)
PES United - Germany (Champion League 17/18: Bayern Munich)
Almchendolf - Germany (German League 7th: SC Freiburg)
Ehrenhofstadt - Germany (German League 8th: Werder Bremen)
Fineseeberg - Germany (German League 9th: Borussia Mönchengladbach)
Kriedbach - Germany (German League 11th: Eintracht Frankfurt)
Lengerblitz - Germany (German League 12th: Bayer Leverkusen)

Continue Bundesliga or use other teams missing from CL/EL.

A.C. Nitsaloskis - Greece (German League 13th: FC Augsburg)
Xakoulagos - Greece (German League 14th: Hamburger SV)
Herismakhgia -Greece (German League 15th: Mainz 05)
Marguaparrena - Portugal (German League 16th: VfL Wolfsburg)
Serignaluca - Portugal (Promoted: Hannover 96)
Tedloghec - Romania (Promoted: VfB Stuttgart)

MdeMA
31-08-2017, 09:00
Yes I really hope so ;) One of the first things I'll do when I get the game is update the national teams. Shame that we don't have any new ones :crymore:

I am already making my team list for the next PES while working on some PES 2017 teams (my list will only be complete when we know how many fake teams will be in the game. I was worried about that because we have 25 licensed teams on Other Euro teams, what if Konami overwrites the fake ones? that would make me not buying the game). I don't know when I will get the game, but when I do I wanted to do teams like I did on PES 2017: A big variety of teams from several countries, even small ones (if we have enough slots).

I also though about doing Ledman LigaPro (2nd portuguese league) overwriting Serie B or Segunda Division, and then transfer the portuguese league to Serie A or La Liga. I never seen any game with 2nd portuguese league, but I would love to, that's why I think I am going to do it. Would anyone be interested?

I'd be interested! :)

Eu estaria interessado! :)

philips_99
31-08-2017, 11:09
I'd be interested! :)

Eu estaria interessado! :)

I know ;) I never did that project in PES 2017 but I think I will do it in PES 2018 if I get the game, everything depends on the amount of teams we'll have to edit (for example, those on "Other European Section"), If they aren't enough I won't buy it.

----------------------------------------

Eu sei, nunca fiz esse projeto no PES 17 mas acho que vou fazer no PES 18 se comprar o jogo, tudo depende da quantidade de equipas falsas que teremos para editar (por exemplo, aquelas que estão na seção "Outras Equipas da Europa"), se não forem suficientes não vou comprar o jogo.

Phønix
31-08-2017, 17:25
I just have to say, it really excites me to see this thread is already up and running! :)

Like the rest of you, I'm crossing my fingers we'll get plenty of teams to edit in this year's PES. I'm already planning a few creations myself (mainly danish teams), but there's so many interesting teams deserving of a spot that'll be hard to decide.

Paul0RCR
01-09-2017, 03:52
I just have to say, it really excites me to see this thread is already up and running! :)

Like the rest of you, I'm crossing my fingers we'll get plenty of teams to edit in this year's PES. I'm already planning a few creations myself (mainly danish teams), but there's so many interesting teams deserving of a spot that'll be hard to decide.

Yeah my friend!!:laugh:

Please, remember the main post when you're creating the teams!!

MdeMA
01-09-2017, 10:09
Let's hope so!

Esperemos que sim!

I know ;) I never did that project in PES 2017 but I think I will do it in PES 2018 if I get the game, everything depends on the amount of teams we'll have to edit (for example, those on "Other European Section"), If they aren't enough I won't buy it.

----------------------------------------

Eu sei, nunca fiz esse projeto no PES 17 mas acho que vou fazer no PES 18 se comprar o jogo, tudo depende da quantidade de equipas falsas que teremos para editar (por exemplo, aquelas que estão na seção "Outras Equipas da Europa"), se não forem suficientes não vou comprar o jogo.

siuming
01-09-2017, 18:16
I am 100% sure and confirm that all the PES2017 generic clubs (including Latin America, Asia) will exist in PES2018.

I had make a list for matching the Europa Leauge teams and Champions League based on the generic club's based country. (next post)

We better have a consensus on the club replacement (e.g. FC Bayern Munich will replace PES United) so that we don't have conflict. ;)

Buckshot
01-09-2017, 18:20

My calculation:

Celuvaris - 1. FC Köln
Mrabspor - Hamburger SV

Missing CL teams

Tedloghec - Celtic
Truncean - APOEL
Waryamasuk - Maribor
Xakoulagos - Qarabag

Nitsaloskis
Punoichogaux
Alashergokh
Biswerhausen
Cantlesir
Creussenburg
Dhroffsmitz
Ljemorac
Cherchismajiu
Meuchawyz
Nortovka
Hjorwesland
Jorudberg
Kirksburgh
Meikurgaurt
Maarsfort
Mytholoxanthi
Pabrowiestein
Ryazhilograd
Quarpelather
Verwestadt

I read a comment in a post on Pes Universe Twitter today that suppose to have 21 fake teams in European in PES 2018.

siuming
01-09-2017, 18:25
I read a comment in a post on Pes Universe Twitter today that suppose to have 21 fake teams in European in PES 2018.

Yes, it is same as PES 2017.

Other European Clubs
In-game country | Club ID (Useful for some people) | Team Name
AUT | 4013 | Pabrowiestein
BEL | 2253 | KVC Meirkugaurt
BUL | 4014 | Alashergokh F.C.
CRO | 4015 | F.K. Ljemorac
CYP | 4017 | Mythloxanthi
CZE | 4018 | Verwestadt S.V.
DEN | 2251 | Hjorwesland BK
GER | 2296 | Dhroffsmitz
GER | 2295 | Creussenburg
GER | 2294 | Biswerhausen
GRE | 2255 | A.C. Nitsaloskis
IRE | 4020 | Kirksburgh City
NOR | 4021 | Maarsfort
POL | 4022 | FC Meuchawyz
ROM | 4023 | FC Cerchizmajiu
SCO | 4025 | Quarpelather City
SER | 4027 | PFC Ryagzhilograd
SUI | 4029 | A.S. Punoichongaux
SWE | 2250 | Jorudberg FF
TUR | 2248 | Cantlesir Spor
UKR | 2247 | FC Nortovka

PEU League
N/A | 199 | PES United
GER | 2301 | Lengerblitz
GER | 2293 | Almchendolf
GER | 2298 | Fineseeberg
GER | 2300 | Kriedbach
GER | 2297 | Ehrenhofstadt
GRE | 2345 | Herismakhgia
GRE | 2344 | Xakoulagos
POR | 2347 | Serignaluca
POR | 2346 | Marguaparrena
ROM | 2349 | Tedloghec
ROM | 2348 | Celuvaris
RUS | 2351 | Nakhqachev
RUS | 2350 | Waryamosuk
SCO | 2353 | Blookrows
SCO | 2352 | Saintragler
TUR | 2354 | Mrabspor
TUR | 2355 | Trunecan
UKR | 2357 | Gharnetova
UKR | 2356 | Nelapoltsk

philips_99
01-09-2017, 18:30
I am 100% sure and confirm that all the PES2017 generic clubs (including Latin America, Asia) will exist in PES2018.

I had make a list for matching the Europa Leauge teams and Champions League based on the generic club's based country. (next post)

We better have a consensus on the club replacement (e.g. FC Bayern Munich will replace PES United) so that we don't have conflict. ;)

Yes, that's good :) If that's really true, and with the new gameplay/graphics I tried on the demo, I'll definitely buy the game.

25 licensed european teams, + 21 generic to edit on the "other europe section", + 20 teams in PEU League (I won't use Bundesliga in my game) = 66 european teams that I can have :D I'll be able to have strong teams that are missing, like Celtic and Maribor, and also lesser known ones, like Dudelange, Santa Coloma, Zalgiris Vilnius, etc. ;) That's all I wanted

siuming
01-09-2017, 19:39
Here is my suggest of generic club replacement list:

1st step: Reserve PES United and generic clubs from Germany for Bundesliga.
There are total 8 Germany generic clubs in the game (5 in PEU League, 3 in Other European Clubs). PES United is without a based country and will also be reserved for Bundesliga.

PEU League
PES United (N/A)
Biswerhausen (Germany)
Creussenburg (Germany)

Other European Clubs
Dhroffsmitz (Germany)
Lengerblitz (Germany)
Almchendolf (Germany)
Fineseeberg (Germany)
Kriedbach (Germany)
Ehrenhofstadt (Germany)

2nd step: Try to match a missing club from UEFA Europa League or UEFA Champions League group stages for other generic clubs of same country.

Other European Clubs
Pabrowiestein (Austria) -> Red Bull Salzburg (Austria)
KVC Meirkugaurt (Belgium) -> Zulte Waregem (Belgium)
Alashergokh F.C. (Bulgaria) -> Ludogorets Razgrad (Bulagria)
F.K. Ljemorac (Croatia) -> Rijeka (Croatia)
Mythloxanthi (Cyprus) -> APOEL (Cyprus)
Verwestadt S.V. (Czech Republic) -> Viktoria Plzeň (Czech Republic)
Maarsfort (Norway) -> Rosenborg (Norway)
Quarpelather City (Scotland) -> Celtic (Scotland)
PFC Ryagzhilograd (Serbia) -> FK Partizan (Serbia)
A.S. Punoichongaux (Switzerland) -> Lugano (Switzerland)
Jorudberg FF (Sweden) -> Östersund (Sweden)
Cantlesir Spor (Turkey) -> İstanbul Başakşehir (Turkey)
FC Nortovka (Ukraine) -> Zorya Luhansk (Ukraine)

PEU League
Waryamosuk (Russia) -> Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia)
Mrabspor (Turkey) -> Konyaspor (Turkey)

3rd step: Try to match a UEFA Champions League group stage clubs for the remaining generic clubs
Other European Clubs:
FC Meuchawyz (Poland) -> Maribor (Slovenia)
Trunecan (Turkey) -> Qarabağ (Azerbaijan)

4th step: Match the remaining generic clubs
We still have missing UEFA Europa League group stage clubs. Slots are not enough. Remember to reserve 6 more slots for Bundesliga.

Reserved for Bundesliga
Hjorwesland BK (Denmark) No missing clubs are from Denmark
Kirksburgh City (Rep. of Ireland) No missing clubs are from Ireland
Serignaluca (Portugal) No missing clubs are from Portugal
Marguaparrena (Portugal)
Blookrows (Scotland) No more missing clubs are from Scotland
Saintragler (Scotland)

Reserved for UEFA Europa League clubs, try to match by geographic locations
Herismakhgia (Greece) -> Skënderbeu Korçë (Albania)
Xakoulagos (Greece) -> Vardar (Macedonia)
A.C. Nitsaloskis (Greece) -> BATE Borisov (Belarus)
Celuvaris (Romania) -> Austria Wien (Austria)
Tedloghec (Romania) -> Sheriff Tiraspol (Moldova)
FC Cerchizmajiu (Romania) -> Red Star Belgrade (Serbia)
Nakhqachev (Russia) -> Astana (Kazakhstan)
Gharnetova (Ukraine) -> Hapoel Be'er Sheva (Israel)
Nelapoltsk (Ukraine) -> Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel)

2 clubs will still be missing out due to insufficient slots.
Apollon Limassol (Cyprus)
Fastav Zlín (Czech Republic)

Paul0RCR
01-09-2017, 21:31
So, I'm going to create the Chinese Super League, and I selected the teams I'm going to use, if anyone wants to make other teams to make up the other teams in Asia and can do in those teams that I did not use it would look good.

WE United -
Cersipla Jakarta - Henan Jianye
Huangying Qingshun - Hebei China Fortune
Mouqabaram - Guizhou Zicheng
Qatorejan -
Sayramskal -Shandong Luneng
Zangrhan - Changchun Yatai
Almorfida - Tianjin Teda
Altiplano Bunan -
Bharshapur -
Cheonsang Teayang - Guangzhou R&F
Fontana City - Chongqing Dangdai Lifan
Haiphong Athletic - Yanbian Funde
Kalaquisong City -
Kharimsharjah - Liaoning Kaixin
Krungthep United - Shanghai Greenland
Moratyadi - Tianjin Quanjian
Qaxoqavoiy - Beijing Guoan
Sujung Bada -
Yaraydeccah -

Guangzhou Evergrande IG
Jiangsu Suning IG
Shangai SIPG IG

Raymy
01-09-2017, 23:28
So, I'm going to create the Chinese Super League, and I selected the teams I'm going to use, if anyone wants to make other teams to make up the other teams in Asia and can do in those teams that I did not use it would look good.

WE United -
Qatorejan -
Almorfida - Tianjin Teda
Altiplano Bunan -
Bharshapur -
Kalaquisong City -
Sujung Bada -
Yaraydeccah -

Guangzhou Evergrande IG
Jiangsu Suning IG
Shangai SIPG IG

Good news ;) I like it CSL. PLA League - Uruguay or Columbia league?

Raymy
01-09-2017, 23:34
In Europe I would have the opportunity to have all CL and EL teams + Bundesliga with 16 teams. The choice would be for a player if he wants full Bundesliga or all European teams.

Sorry, i used google translator

Dorumagesu116
02-09-2017, 10:19
Hey all,

I'll make the J League again this year, just be aware that
ALL TEAM NAMES WILL BE FAKE, NO IMAGES WILL BE INCLUDED
I don't want to get into a mess again.

Albiore will most likely have his own version, so we'll have at least 2 J Leagues!

Buckshot
02-09-2017, 18:47
Hey all,

I'll make the J League again this year, just be aware that
ALL TEAM NAMES WILL BE FAKE, NO IMAGES WILL BE INCLUDED
I don't want to get into a mess again.

Albiore will most likely have his own version, so we'll have at least 2 J Leagues!

Fake team names and no images???????Why even bother sharing half ass OF if someone else will be doing a complete one?????????

nicoultras
02-09-2017, 21:39
Fake team names and no images???????Why even bother sharing half ass OF if someone else will be doing a complete one?????????

I think Dorumagesu can't give real team names because of J-League rights.
If he gives real names, he can have problems with J-League.

Buckshot
03-09-2017, 22:01
I think Dorumagesu can't give real team names because of J-League rights.
If he gives real names, he can have problems with J-League.

Please explain????? What about the others that post the real J-League names.

If I remember right, Dorumagesu removed his J-League last year because said people were stealing it and selling it.

nicoultras
04-09-2017, 06:35

If I remember right, Dorumagesu removed his J-League last year because said people were stealing it and selling it.

Here's the explication gave my Dorumagesu during this year for PES 2017 :

Originally Posted by Dorumagesu116
Hey nicoultras,

As much as I would love to say "Yes! I will have the J League exports ready by February 25th!", I'm in a controversial situation regarding copyright.

I took down the files since I was not allowed to host the files on my website, if I do my site gets shut down.
The J League has informed me through their lawyer that the OFs violate their copyright laws due to:

Team Logos
Team Uniforms with Logos
Team Names
Photos and facebuilds of managers and players.

My initial thought was to go around it by not including any image files, but since the J League players are protected through Portrait Rights, I would be brushing with the law if I release the OFs with just bins.

siuming
04-09-2017, 07:15

WE United -
Qatorejan -
Almorfida - Tianjin Teda
Altiplano Bunan -
Bharshapur -
Kalaquisong City -
Sujung Bada -
Yaraydeccah -

Guangzhou Evergrande IG
Jiangsu Suning IG
Shangai SIPG IG

Then I will use other remaining slots of Asian Club for making some Hong Kong clubs and probably some AFC Cup clubs :thumbsup:

philips_99
04-09-2017, 08:58

Hey nicoultras,

As much as I would love to say "Yes! I will have the J League exports ready by February 25th!", I'm in a controversial situation regarding copyright.

I took down the files since I was not allowed to host the files on my website, if I do my site gets shut down.
The J League has informed me through their lawyer that the OFs violate their copyright laws due to:

Team Logos
Team Uniforms with Logos
Team Names

My initial thought was to go around it by not including any image files, but since the J League players are protected through Portrait Rights, I would be brushing with the law if I release the OFs with just bins.

The Japanese kit makers all took down their kits because they've received notices as well.

Wow that's kinda sad, those japanese are really a party pooper. They should be glad that someone actually cares about their football instead of applying laws so hard like that. Come on, is it really needed to do that with fan-made stuff? How do they expect to get more fans?

I hope Dorumagesu and all the other creators didn't get in more serious problems.

And I also hope other leagues don't start doing the same. I don't want to see PES ruined.

Just thinking that last year I was going to post some japanese kits, and then I ended up not finishing them and not posting them... Now I think I got really lucky.

ronystan
04-09-2017, 15:51
No J-League for me this year then. Time to move on to CSL:(

philips_99
04-09-2017, 17:15

Well, look at the bright side, you'll have a league with those famous players who moved to Chinese clubs, like Hulk, Oscar, Ramires, Ricardo Carvalho, Tévez, etc. :happy:

ronystan
04-09-2017, 17:37
Well, look at the bright side, you'll have a league with those famous players who moved to Chinese clubs, like Hulk, Oscar, Ramires, Ricardo Carvalho, Tévez, etc. :happy:

The only bright side:rolleyes:

Monkeygaarden
04-09-2017, 18:59
Hi all, this is my first post so hopefully I'm not asking something that is common knowledge!

Does it matter where the fake teams are considered to be from for draw purposes? For example, in champions league draws in ML, will it keep Meirkugaurt, for example, separate from Anderlecht as both of these teams are Belgian, or does it only do this with real teams?

philips_99
04-09-2017, 19:18
Hi all, this is my first post so hopefully I'm not asking something that is common knowledge!

Does it matter where the fake teams are considered to be from for draw purposes? For example, in champions league draws in ML, will it keep Meirkugaurt, for example, separate from Anderlecht as both of these teams are Belgian, or does it only do this with real teams?

I don't think so. In PES 2017, I think all the teams in Other European teams participated in European competitions. I think they randomly choose to participate either in CL or EL.

Let's see how they do it in PES 2018, they now have more teams so maybe they change the format a bit.

Paul0RCR
04-09-2017, 20:06
In Europe I would have the opportunity to have all CL and EL teams + Bundesliga with 16 teams. The choice would be for a player if he wants full Bundesliga or all European teams.

Sorry, i used google translator

Confira o Tweet de Durandil67: https://twitter.com/Durandil67/status/904769182897766400?s=09

"Pour info il y a toujours les mêmes ligues fictives, 2 équipes fausses en Argentine (Wtf ?) et 5 équipes fictives dans Autre Europe #PES2018 " Durandil67 https://t.co/W2TYoTkJcR

Durandil 67 has informed we'll have only 5 fake teams in Others Europe + PEU League in europe

Paul0RCR
04-09-2017, 20:09

Oh year! Im Working on It !!! The kits will bem already This week in 5 days after The lauch the First version Will be done!! I'll work hard on It!

philips_99
04-09-2017, 20:24
Confira o Tweet de Durandil67: https://twitter.com/Durandil67/status/904769182897766400?s=09

"Pour info il y a toujours les mêmes ligues fictives, 2 équipes fausses en Argentine (Wtf ?) et 5 équipes fictives dans Autre Europe #PES2018 " Durandil67 https://t.co/W2TYoTkJcR

Durandil 67 has informed we'll have only 5 fake teams in Others Europe + PEU League in europe

DAMN :realmad:

This is what I feared.

I'll have to think twice before buying the game.

My plans got ruined.

First the thing with the kits, now this, what a shame.

Maybe I'll stick with 2017

or just go back to 2013

Konami doesn't care

about us, the editors, the ones who keep creating

and that's not fair

all of this is so frustrating.

EDITORS NEED FAKE TEAMS :( If they can't get licenses, give us the opportunity to do our teams.

I wouldn't care if they lose all the licenses. It would be much better to have a game full of editing possibilities.

I repeat: Damn :realmad:

Paul0RCR
04-09-2017, 20:49
https://twitter.com/Durandil67/status/904787778956918785

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/DI5zizkXcAEIzxp?format=jpg

Look, New super Cups?

Paul0RCR
04-09-2017, 20:51
DAMN :realmad:

This is what I feared.

I'll have to think twice before buying the game.

My plans got ruined.

First the thing with the kits, now this, what a shame.

Maybe I'll stick with 2017

or just go back to 2013

Konami doesn't care

about us, the editors, the ones who keep creating

and that's not fair

all of this is so frustrating.

EDITORS NEED FAKE TEAMS :( If they can't get licenses, give us the opportunity to do our teams.

I wouldn't care if they lose all the licenses. It would be much better to have a game full of editing possibilities.

I repeat: Damn :realmad:

Bro, lets wait, the update of launch day Will be great, i believe thats great things are coming !! Dont give up Bro , our communty must be strong!!!!

nicoultras
04-09-2017, 20:56
Bro, lets wait, the update of launch day Will be great, i believe thats great things are coming !! Dont give up Bro , our communty must be strong!!!!

I'm agree with Paul0RCR.
I think we'll have sufficient place to create a lot of teams as we did for PES 2017.
Come on, PES 2018 will be a great year.

philips_99
04-09-2017, 21:00
https://twitter.com/Durandil67/status/904787778956918785

https://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/DI5zizkXcAEIzxp?format=jpg

Look, New super Cups?

Bro, lets wait, the update of launch day Will be Expensive , i believe thats great things are coming !! Dont give up Bro , our communty must be strong!!!!

Well one thing is true, I don't give up easily. But it's very frustrating, I had plans to make PES 18 the best football game ever (even better than PES 17) but now it seems it won't be that great, I won't be able to create many teams I want. Time to reduce my list :no:

At least you'll still have enough slots for the champions league teams.

Will PEU League still have 20 teams, or they will reduce that too? :angry: At least, if they still have 20 teams, I will be able to create 25 teams (I don't want Bundesliga, only team from it I will add is Bayern Munchen). Not as many as I would want to. Hopefully, PES 19 will be better.

What about Latin America and Asia? Will they have fake teams to edit?

That "Supercups" doesn't help me feel much better, but they give me the feeling that they have a new league coming? Or some North American teams, at least (North America super cup?)? Maybe they finally listened to the fans? I highly doubt it, but we'll see.

Let's wait for the final game. 10 more days and we'll have the answer to all those questions.

Phønix
04-09-2017, 21:39

I really hope we'll see a positive change come launch day. I really, really hope so, because I very much enjoyed the Demo and was planning on getting the game at launch this year. However, this will most likely cause me to hold back as well, at least until we know all the details for certain.

The worst thing is, if Konami really did remove most of the fake teams from the "Other European Teams"-section, it wouldn't come as a surprise to me anymore. It would be just another example of "Konami being Konami in the most Konami way possible".

The Dude
04-09-2017, 21:57
I don't think so. In PES 2017, I think all the teams in Other European teams participated in European competitions. I think they randomly choose to participate either in CL or EL.

Let's see how they do it in PES 2018, they now have more teams so maybe they change the format a bit.

I think it was based on the team's ratings.

You should be able to put the fake teams and leagues anywhere. Be able to make 3 european, asian, or america leagues if you wants. Not have a specific region.

philips_99
04-09-2017, 22:42
I really hope we'll see a positive change come launch day. I really, really hope so, because I very much enjoyed the Demo and was planning on getting the game at launch this year. However, this will most likely cause me to hold back as well, at least until we know all the details for certain.

The worst thing is, if Konami really did remove most of the fake teams from the "Other European Teams"-section, it wouldn't come as a surprise to me anymore. It would be just another example of "Konami being Konami in the most Konami way possible".

Well, to say the truth, I was already expecting this exact move from Konami. Do you know why?

In PES 2017 we had 9 licensed teams, and 21 fake teams. Why 21 fakes? Why not a more "simpler" number, such as 20? Because 21 fakes + 9 licensed equals a total of 30 teams for use in the Master League european competitions.

Well, in PES 2018, they licensed 25 teams, and knowing that Konami is lazy as hell, they wouldn't change the european competitions format, or even adding new teams (they edited over fake teams, like we do). So, 30-25 = 5 fake teams to edit.

This is what I feared, I still had hope they wouldn't do it, but unfortunately now I see that it became true.

I still have hope we'll have a good surprise on the final game, maybe a North American league, or a 2nd PEU League, I don't know. If they only remove things instead of adding new leagues and teams, I think this will be the last PES I'll buy for a while.

I still didn't give up. I have a way of making my plans in PES 2018, but I am sure a lot of people wouldn't like it because it will be a big re-do of some of the PES european leagues. It will be my way to play this game, and make it as great as I can for me, and for anyone that shares the same taste regarding teams. If anyone's interested I will share it.

- First, my Portuguese Leagues project, which I know a few people will be interested:

Serie A teams will go to PEU League, where I will keep the 1st italian league. Liga NOS teams will be transferred to Serie A, where I will make 1st portuguese league, so I can have promotion/relegation between Liga NOS and Ledman Liga Pro. Of course, since Liga NOS has only 18 teams, I'll have to complete the 2 remaining teams with the teams that were relegated last year, Nacional and Arouca.

I am going to kick out Serie B of the game, and replace it by Ledman Liga Pro (2nd Portuguese league, I never seen it in a game, I will do it by myself). I won't do the 5 'B' teams because it would be weird if they get promoted; instead, I will replace them with some historic teams from portuguese football that are now playing in lower divisions, such as Beira-Mar, União de Leiria or Fabril Barreiro (CUF).

- Then, maybe, I'll make another project with smaller european teams, like I did on PES 17. But, to do that, I will have to kick 2nd Spanish League and 2 teams from La Liga, so I don't think many people wouldn't like it:

I will transfer most of the La Liga teams to the Liga NOS slots, where I will keep La Liga (unfortunately, I can't keep 20 teams, only 18 teams because Liga NOS only has 18 teams).

Then, I can use teams from PEU League (and some of the licensed ones in the "Other European" section) to make a 20 teams league from several european countries, like I did on PES 2017 (The "Europe+ League"). I can also use 2nd Spanish league to create a "European 2nd division", with weaker teams like Dudelange, Santa Coloma, Ventspils, etc.

- Of course, we still have 2 'B' teams on 2nd Spanish League that can't be promoted, I'll replace them with 2 of the "Other European Teams" so all of the "European 2nd Division" have a chance to promote for the 1st league.

I'll still keep some strong teams on the Other European section so we still have interesting teams competing on CL and EL on Master League.

- Then I'll also do teams from South and North America, Africa, etc. But I will need to know more about the leagues and teams we will have available to edit. So, for now, I only make plans for Europe.

So, you see I still didn't give up. But Konami really screwed up my original plans, which were much better. But I still have hope that 2018 will be a good year for PES, specially because of the game play. If I didn't like the demo so much I would stick to PES 2017.

I think it was based on the team's ratings.

Maybe, but it would be boring to have same teams from Other European teams in CL and EL. If they were random, it would be better. I'll check it and tell something later.

Speckkopf
04-09-2017, 22:47
only 5 teams in others europe?

Well, what the fuck.

But for me no problem. In PEU League i want to have German Bundesliga. 18 teams. 20 are in PEU (?). 3 German Bundesliga teams licensed so i have 5 teams from PEU plus 5 from others Europe - still enough for me to make Austrian Bundesliga (exactly 10 teams).

Let's see what will be left American and Asian Teams, want to do also Afghan Premier League (8 teams).

philips_99
04-09-2017, 23:08

Well, what the fuck.

But for me no problem. In PEU League i want to have German Bundesliga. 18 teams. 20 are in PEU (?). 3 German Bundesliga teams licensed so i have 5 teams from PEU plus 5 from others Europe - still enough for me to make Austrian Bundesliga (exactly 10 teams).

Let's see what will be left American and Asian Teams, want to do also Afghan Premier League (8 teams).

Yeah, Konami really screwed up our plans. Just Konami being Konami.

Fortunately, we still have unlicensed teams on Serie B and Segunda Division, so I can do some stuff if I discard those leagues.

Speckkopf
04-09-2017, 23:11
Yeah, Konami really screwed up our plans. Just Konami being Konami.

Fortunately, we still have unlicensed teams on Serie B and Segunda Division, so I can do some stuff if I discard those leagues.

i will leave them as they are, in Europe everything i wanted to add was German and Austrian Bundesliga and both is still possible.

philips_99
04-09-2017, 23:16
i will leave them as they are, in Europe everything i wanted to add was German and Austrian Bundesliga and both is still possible.

Well, you got lucky that you only have 10 teams in your league, and numbers were on your side xD

For me, it really screwed my plans. I want to do the 2nd league of my country, so I will replace italian leagues with portuguese leagues (to have promotion/relegation), and I will keep Serie A in PEU League.

It also screwed up the plans of those who wanted teams from Champions League and Europa League. :no:

Speckkopf
04-09-2017, 23:54
Well, you got lucky that you only have 10 teams in your league, and numbers were on your side xD

For me, it really screwed my plans. I want to do the 2nd league of my country, so I will replace italian leagues with portuguese leagues (to have promotion/relegation), and I will keep Serie A in PEU League.

It also screwed up the plans of those who wanted teams from Champions League and Europa League. :no:

yeah i understand that, it is a step in the wrong direction for KONAMI. It is okay for me, but not for many others.

Konami will never keep up with EA with licenses but that is okay - better look for more freedom for the community in editing, that would make PES the absolute number 1.

The Dude
05-09-2017, 01:06

Same here. i might replace the Portuguese teams with the Russian teams but once they do an update it will mess everything up. players will be transferred or removed from the game. i dont want to waste my time.

Dorumagesu116
05-09-2017, 01:17
The pesmaster database is scaring me more as release nears...where's Iceland? Panama? Hopefully it'll be added, right?

And 5 fake European clubs...maybe they'll have some 'editing blocked' types, which we can I guess still edit if a tool like the 2017 PS4 Export Editor is developed. But still, why limit our editing so much?

The Dude
05-09-2017, 01:44
The pesmaster database is scaring me more as release nears...where's Iceland? Panama? Hopefully it'll be added, right?

And 5 fake European clubs...maybe they'll have some 'editing blocked' types, which we can I guess still edit if a tool like the 2017 PS4 Export Editor is developed. But still, why limit our editing so much?

I was just about to post this. it looks like they are adding all the teams now but yes only 5 "other european teams".

philips_99
05-09-2017, 01:49
Same here. i might replace the Portuguese teams with the Russian teams but once they do an update it will mess everything up. players will be transferred or removed from the game. i dont want to waste my time.

With 'updates' you mean the Live update, right? If that's the case, you don't need to apply them. I never applied it and I never had trouble.

Probably PESMaster is still building their PES 18 database, don't be afraid.

Panama and Iceland will be in the game. They are in the official team list on konami's website: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/us/en-us/page/license

Paul0RCR
05-09-2017, 02:52

Well, what the fuck.

I'm creating CSL, will be some teams without editing, if is possible can u make in those teams?

yeah i understand that, it is a step in the wrong direction for KONAMI. It is okay for me, but not for many others.

Konami will never keep up with EA with licenses but that is okay - better look for more freedom for the community in editing, that would make PES the absolute number 1.

Yeah bro.

Paul0RCR
05-09-2017, 02:55

With 'updates' you mean the Live update, right? If that's the case, you don't need to apply them. I never applied it and I never had trouble.

Probably PESMaster is still building their PES 18 database, don't be afraid.

Panama and Iceland will be in the game. They are in the official team list on konami's website: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/us/en-us/page/license

Look at the official page, has iceland and panama.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2018/us/pt-br/page/license

Paul0RCR
05-09-2017, 03:05
A LOT OF FAKE TEAMS IN OTHERS AMERICANS

http://www.pesmaster.com/other-teams-latin-america/pes-2018/league/84/

The Dude
05-09-2017, 03:09
A LOT OF FAKE TEAMS IN OTHERS AMERICANS

http://www.pesmaster.com/other-teams-latin-america/pes-2018/league/84/

ya because they dont have Copa Libertadores.

SHF77Y
05-09-2017, 04:32
Can make a decent Bayern Munich with last years players available as well including Tolisso, Rudy, Javi Martinez, Lewandowski but no Coman this year unfortunately unless he's in free agents.

siuming
05-09-2017, 05:09
I am shocked about the reduced number of teams in other European teams... I will definitely goes for the remaining UEFA Champions League clubs first.

However if the competition structure is really exportable this year, I have some ideas about expanding the number of generic clubs in other European teams.

Speckkopf
05-09-2017, 08:53
I'm creating CSL, will be some teams without editing, if is possible can u make in those teams?

Yeah bro.

i think in PAS League the CSL would fit good, would also like to have that in the game and would maybe join a project like that.

But also love J-League. Both won't be possible i guess. We will see.

Dorumagesu116
05-09-2017, 10:03

Yeah, there's a douchebag still stealing my (and a lot of other people's) PES 2017 J League files. 日本の超サッカー is the name of the culprit. Japanese users, don't buy from this site. It's essentially a scam (why would you spend money on stuff you can find for free?) and also ILLEGAL, as the music files included in some data sets are against the law.

He plans on doing the same thing for PES 2018. Besides what nicoultras said, having fake team names and no images at least delays his misdeeds.

nicoultras
05-09-2017, 12:27
In summary , in PES 2018,it could be created these leagues/teams ?

- Bundesliga
- Chinese Super League (or J-League with fake names, or another asiatic league for those who want it)
- Major League Soccer ? (or another american league for those who want)
- Few European teams (perhaps 10 ? )

Others ideas ?

The Dude
05-09-2017, 12:28
I dont get Konami. they add 16 other European teams but then remove 16 fake teams. could been great to either make another league or just a variety of teams. I mean just leave them in. I didnt think they would remove them.

Neymarinho
05-09-2017, 13:41
What's the methodology in exporting team? I understand the exporter will advise which base team to create.

The exporter would also make use any available national team players, then for those that need to be created, does exporter need to stick to the players originally contained in his base team? Because the moment, the exporter make use of the created player slot, chance is other exporter may make use of the same created player slot.

philips_99
05-09-2017, 13:44
What's the methodology in exporting team? I understand the exporter will advise which base team to create.

The exporter would also make use any available national team players, then for those that need to be created, does exporter need to stick to the players originally contained in his base team? Because the moment, the exporter make use of the created player slot, chance is other exporter may make use of the same created player slot.

Created players don't use ID's or slots (at least in PES 17). If you import a team that has created players in PES 17 twice, you'll see that they player don't get replaced. Instead, it gets duplicated because it imports again.

Speckkopf
05-09-2017, 13:47
In summary , in PES 2018,it could be created these leagues/teams ?

- Bundesliga
- Chinese Super League (or J-League with fake names, or another asiatic league for those who want it)
- Major League Soccer ? (or another american league for those who want)
- Few European teams (perhaps 10 ? )

Others ideas ?

For me:

PEU League: German Bundesliga
Others Europe: 10 Teams left. So a full league with 10 teams possible. I for me make Austria but also Scotland or Switzerland for others would be possible.

Latin America: 2 full leagues possible with PLA League and Others Latinamerica. One should be MLS, the other - surprise me. So Brazil, Argentina and Chile are ingame so for me i would like either mexican or colombian league.

PAS League: Would fit CSL. Some teams would be left, actually i wanted to create Afghan League but i think after making CSL there aren't enough (8) slots for that league to edit so i think - the top teams from J-League would be cool.

philips_99
05-09-2017, 15:13
For me:

PEU League: German Bundesliga
Others Europe: 10 Teams left. So a full league with 10 teams possible. I for me make Austria but also Scotland or Switzerland for others would be possible.

Latin America: 2 full leagues possible with PLA League and Others Latinamerica. One should be MLS, the other - surprise me. So Brazil, Argentina and Chile are ingame so for me i would like either mexican or colombian league.

PAS League: Would fit CSL. Some teams would be left, actually i wanted to create Afghan League but i think after making CSL there aren't enough (8) slots for that league to edit so i think - the top teams from J-League would be cool.

Well, CSL has 16 teams. 3 are already in game, so 13 teams to make. Then, you have 20 teams on PAS League. after making the 13 missing teams, you'll still have 7 teams to edit :crymore: 1 more would be needed to Afghan League.

Only possibility would be to remove 2 teams from CLS (have CLS with only 14 teams) and then you'd have enough slots for Afghan league.

Speckkopf
05-09-2017, 15:38
Well, CSL has 16 teams. 3 are already in game, so 13 teams to make. Then, you have 20 teams on PAS League. after making the 13 missing teams, you'll still have 7 teams to edit :crymore: 1 more would be needed to Afghan League.

Only possibility would be to remove 2 teams from CLS (have CLS with only 14 teams) and then you'd have enough slots for Afghan league.

no, CSL should be complete, so when there are not enough slots for another league i would prefer making some J-League, maybe also K-League teams.

problem is with the licensed teams they can't be replaced/edited. For Afghan League i would have only needed 1 more team and when you look AFC Champions League, who needs Bunyodkor, i guess exactly no one, but it's not possible to use it - at least i think so.

Same in Latin America with RB Brasil. Completely useless...

kitfisto
05-09-2017, 21:03

Hey nicoultras,

Team Logos
Team Uniforms with Logos
Team Names

The Japanese kit makers all took down their kits because they've received notices as well."The Japanese kit makers all took down their kits because they've received notices as well.",as the kit makers don't want this fact spread.

So this means there won´t be any J League kits emblems or even just facebuilds possible because of legal issues this year?

Dorumagesu116
06-09-2017, 01:41
So this means there won´t be any J League kits emblems or even just facebuilds possible because of legal issues this year?

Well I can sort of work around it...
For example, if I were to make some Yokohama based club called Sagami RWB, I can have a player called Hugo Vieira who looks just like the Hugo Vieira from Yokohama F Marinos.

All the players will be 'look-alikes' with the exact same name. Thus team names will be fake.

ronystan
06-09-2017, 04:28
Well I can sort of work around it...
For example, if I were to make some Yokohama based club called Sagami RWB, I can have a player called Hugo Vieira who looks just like the Hugo Vieira from Yokohama F Marinos.

All the players will be 'look-alikes' with the exact same name. Thus team names will be fake.

So, players name and facebuilds will be real?
Only the teams name, logo, and kits are fake?

Dorumagesu116
06-09-2017, 10:30
So, players name and facebuilds will be real?
Only the teams name, logo, and kits are fake?

Yes, that is correct.

Paul0RCR
06-09-2017, 17:01
no, CSL should be complete, so when there are not enough slots for another league i would prefer making some J-League, maybe also K-League teams.

problem is with the licensed teams they can't be replaced/edited. For Afghan League i would have only needed 1 more team and when you look AFC Champions League, who needs Bunyodkor, i guess exactly no one, but it's not possible to use it - at least i think so.

Same in Latin America with RB Brasil. Completely useless...

A lot of RB Brasil players is in Serie A teams, I'll make the update of Brazil too.

The Dude
07-09-2017, 02:12

Not the weekly updates. It was an update in december. It messed everything up. The game updated something. I created all the Russian teams over the Portuguese teams.

Cristiano92
07-09-2017, 07:15
I will create full bundesliga again, will be ready untill 16. September.

Duck No.99
07-09-2017, 09:20
Here's a list of all IG Bundesliga players:

FC Bayern München:

M. Neuer (Germany NT)
M. Hummels (Germany NT)
J. Boateng (Germany NT)
J. Kimmich (Germany NT)
S. Rudy (Germany NT)
T. Müller (Germany NT)
C. Tolisso (France NT)
J. Martínez (Spain NT)
Thiago (Spain NT)
A. Robben (Netherlands NT)
R. Lewandowski (Poland NT)
D. Alaba (Austria NT)
A. Vidal (Chile NT)
James (Colombia NT)

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim:

A. Kramaric (Croatia NT)
P. Kaderabek (Czech Republic NT)
E. Bicakcic (Bosnia-Herzegovina NT)
H. Nordtveit (Norway NT)
Á. Szalai (Hungary NT)
F. Passlack (Borussia Dortmund)
J. Hoogma (Heracles Almelo)

1. FC Köln:

J. Hector (Germany NT)
Y. Osako (Japan NT Extra, free agents)
J. Meré (Sporting Gijón)

Hertha BSC:

V. Darida (Czech Republic NT)
V. Stocker (Switzerland NT)
V. Ibisevic (Bosnia-Herzegovina NT)
P. Pekarik (Slovakia NT)
V. Lazaro (Austria NT)
R. Jarstein (Norway NT)
G. Haraguchi (Japan NT)
M. Leckie (Australia NT)
D. Selke (RB Leipzig)
K. Rekik (Olympique Marseille)

SC Freiburg:

B. Kapustka (Poland NT)
C. Söyüncü (Turkey NT)
A. Abrashi (Albania NT)
Y. Ravet (BSC Young Boys)

SV Werder Bremen:

J. Pavlenka (Czech Republic NT)
T. Gebre Selassie (Czech Republic NT)
T. Delaney (Denmark NT)
Z. Junuzovic (Austria NT)
L. Augustinsson (Sweden NT)
Yuning Zhang (Vitesse Arnhem)

Borussia Mönchengladbach:

J. Vestergaard (Denmark NT)
Y. Sommer (Switzerland NT)
N. Elvedi (Switzerland NT)
F. Johnson (USA NT)
I. Traoré (Guinea NT)
M. Ginter (Borussia Dortmund)
R. Oxford (Reading FC)
D. Zakaria (BSC Young Boys)

Eintracht Frankfurt:

J. Willems (Netherlands NT)
G. Fernandes (Switzerland NT)
M. Gacinovic (Serbia NT)
M. Hasebe (Japan NT)
C. Salcedo (Mexico NT)
J. de Guzmán (AC Chievo)
K. Boateng (UD Las Palmas)
S. Falette (FC Metz)
L. Jovic (SL Benfica)
S. Haller (FC Utrecht)

Bayer 04 Leverkusen:

B. Leno (Germany NT)
J. Brandt (Germany NT)
T. Jedvaj (Croatia NT)
A. Mehmedi (Switzerland NT)
J. Baumgartlinger (Austria NT)
C. Aranguíz (Chile NT)
S. Bender (Borussia Dortmund)
P. Retsos (Olympiakos SP)
L. Alario (River Plate)

FC Augsburg:

M. Hitz (Switzerland NT)
M. Hinteregger (Austria NT)
M. Gregoritsch (Austria NT)
K. Stafylidis (Greece NT)
A. Finnbogason (Iceland NT)
Koo Ja-Cheol (South Korea NT)
Ji Dong-Won (South Korea NT)
R. Khedira (RB Leipzig)
D. Opare (RC Lens)
F. Giefer (Bristol City)

Hamburger SV:

A. Ekdal (Sweden NT)
K. Papadopoulos (Greece NT)
F. Kostic (Serbia NT)
M. Mavraj (Albania NT)
G. Sakai (Japan NT)
B. Wood (USA NT)
R. van Drongelen (Sparta Rotterdam)

1. FSV Mainz 05:

V. Fischer (Denmark NT)
L. Balogun (Nigeria NT)
A. Diallo (AS Monaco)
K. Kodro (CA Osasuna)

VfL Wolfsburg:

M. Gómez (Germany NT)
D. Origi (Belgium NT)
J. Bruma (Netherlands NT)
Y. Malli (Turkey NT)
J. Blasczcykowski (Poland NT)
J. Brooks (USA NT)
I. Camacho (FC Málaga)
William (SC Internacional Porto Alegre)

VfB Stuttgart:

T. Asano (Japan NT)
D. Burnic (Borussia Dortmund)
H. Badstuber (FC Schalke 04)
D. Aogo (FC Schalke 04)
R. Zieler (Leicester City)
A. Donis (OGC Nice)
Ailton (GD Estoril Praia)
A. Beck (Besiktas JK)
S. Ascacibar (Estudiantes de la Plata)

Hannover 96:

M. Harnik (Austria NT)

Attention: The players of club teams will disappear after Day One update/DLC 1.0, if you did not save them before...

philips_99
07-09-2017, 09:43
Not the weekly updates. It was an update in december. It messed everything up. The game updated something. I created all the Russian teams over the Portuguese teams.

But if you have the bin files you can put everything back together right?

Speckkopf
07-09-2017, 09:46
nice Cristiano, i also used your OF in PES 2017, Bundesliga, MLS and CSL is exactly what i wanted in the game.

SHF77Y
07-09-2017, 10:24
Here's a list of all IG Bundesliga players:

FC Bayern München:

M. Neuer (Germany NT)
M. Hummels (Germany NT)
J. Boateng (Germany NT)
J. Kimmich (Germany NT)
S. Rudy (Germany NT)
T. Müller (Germany NT)
C. Tolisso (France NT)
J. Martínez (Spain NT)
Thiago (Spain NT)
A. Robben (Netherlands NT)
R. Lewandowski (Poland NT)
D. Alaba (Austria NT)
A. Vidal (Chile NT)
James (Colombia NT)

TSG 1899 Hoffenheim:

A. Kramaric (Croatia NT)
P. Kaderabek (Czech Republic NT)
E. Bicakcic (Bosnia-Herzegovina NT)
H. Nordtveit (Norway NT)
Á. Szalai (Hungary NT)
F. Passlack (Borussia Dortmund)
J. Hoogma (Heracles Almelo)

1. FC Köln:

J. Hector (Germany NT)
J. Meré (Sporting Gijón)

Hertha BSC:

V. Darida (Czech Republic NT)
V. Stocker (Switzerland NT)
V. Ibisevic (Bosnia-Herzegovina NT)
P. Pekarik (Slovakia NT)
V. Lazaro (Austria NT)
R. Jarstein (Norway NT)
G. Haraguchi (Japan NT)
M. Leckie (Australia NT)
D. Selke (RB Leipzig
K. Rekik (Olympique Marseille)

SC Freiburg:

B. Kapustka (Poland NT)
C. Söyüncü (Turkey NT)
A. Abrashi (Albania NT)
Y. Ravet (BSC Young Boys)

SV Werder Bremen:

J. Pavlenka (Czech Republic NT)
T. Gebre Selassie (Czech Republic NT)
T. Delaney (Denmark NT)
Z. Junuzovic (Austria NT)
L. Augustinsson (Sweden NT)
Yuning Zhang (Vitesse Arnhem)

Borussia Mönchengladbach:

J. Vestergaard (Denmark NT)
Y. Sommer (Switzerland NT)
N. Elvedi (Switzerland NT)
F. Johnson (USA NT)
I. Traoré (Guinea NT)
M. Ginter (Borussia Dortmund)
D. Zakaria (BSC Young Boys)

Eintracht Frankfurt:

J. Willems (Netherlands NT)
G. Fernandes (Switzerland NT)
C. Salcedo (Mexico NT)
J. de Guzmán (AC Chievo)
K. Boateng (UD Las Palmas)
S. Falette (FC Metz)
L. Jovic (SL Benfica)
S. Haller (FC Utrecht)

Bayer 04 Leverkusen:

B. Leno (Germany NT)
J. Brandt (Germany NT)
T. Jedvaj (Croatia NT)
A. Mehmedi (Switzerland NT)
J. Baumgartlinger (Austria NT)
C. Aranguíz (Chile NT)
S. Bender (Borussia Dortmund)
P. Retsos (Olympiakos SP)
L. Alario (River Plate)

FC Augsburg:

M. Hitz (Switzerland NT)
M. Hinteregger (Austria NT)
M. Gregoritsch (Austria NT)
K. Stafylidis (Greece NT)
A. Finnbogason (Iceland NT)
Koo Ja-Cheol (South Korea NT)
Ji Dong-Won (South Korea NT)
R. Khedira (RB Leipzig)
D. Opare (RC Lens)
F. Giefer (Bristol City)

Hamburger SV:

A. Ekdal (Sweden NT)
K. Papadopoulos (Greece NT)
F. Kostic (Serbia NT)
G. Sakai (Japan NT)
R. van Drongelen (Sparta Rotterdam)

1. FSV Mainz 05:

V. Fischer (Denmark NT)
A. Diallo (AS Monaco)
K. Kodro (CA Osasuna)

VfL Wolfsburg:

M. Gómez (Germany NT)
D. Origi (Belgium NT)
J. Bruma (Netherlands NT)
Y. Malli (Turkey NT)
J. Blasczcykowski (Poland NT)
J. Brooks (USA NT)
I. Camacho (FC Málaga)
William (SC Internacional Porto Alegre)

VfB Stuttgart:

T. Asano (Japan NT)
D. Burnic (Borussia Dortmund)
H. Badstuber (FC Schalke 04)
D. Aogo (FC Schalke 04)
R. Zieler (Leicester City)
A. Donis (OGC Nice)
A. Beck (Besiktas JK)
S. Ascacibar (Estudiantes de la Plata)
Ailton (maybe Fluminense?)

Hannover 96:

M. Harnik (Austria NT)

Attention: The players of club teams will disappear after Day One update/DLC 1.0, if you did not save them before...

awesome job with this man, hopefully someone saves all these players before Konami decide to erase them all!

Paul0RCR
07-09-2017, 14:59

Great!!! I'll make CSL and Update Brasileirão again ! After some South American teams

Big Calm
07-09-2017, 21:37
Great Work!Just one addition:
M'Gladbach: R. Oxford (Reading)

Duck No.99
08-09-2017, 06:36
Great Work!Just one addition:
M'Gladbach: R. Oxford (Reading)

Thanks, he was on my list, too, but I was not able to find him at West Ham. I forgot he was on loan last season.

I added him to the list. :)

Dorumagesu116
08-09-2017, 06:50
Nice list! However you also missed:

Koln:
Yuya Osako (Japan NT Extra)

Duck No.99
08-09-2017, 14:06
Nice list! However you also missed:

Koln:
Yuya Osako (Japan NT Extra)

Thanks, how will it be possible to get this player? Are they in the free agents?

ronystan
08-09-2017, 14:23
Thanks, how will it be possible to get this player? Are they in the free agents?

Add them via NT Selections, then you can add him to the club via Japan NT. There's some Japanese players like this.

Monkeygaarden
09-09-2017, 12:55
Just want to check - I am on Xbox so plan on doing a large number of edits myself. I have a few questions and would be really grateful if someone could help?

1- My understanding is that Datapacks can cause issues with edits but that live updates do not - is this correct?
2- if this is the case, how do these work - do they auto download? Can I turn this off?
3- I THINK I need to make sure I add players to teams and export them if they will be removed by the datapack, then apply the datapack, then import my players back in to keep them - is that right? (I am talking about players who will be in the original data who I wish to keep who have since joined clubs who are not in the game)
4- I don't think that the game will mess with my team name edits - is this correct?

So, to summarise, I think I need to;
1- Move any bundesliga players who have joined clubs not in game & international players for teams with fake names who have joined clubs not in game to teams and export them.
2- Apply data pack.
3- Import & create bundesliga
4- Never apply any further datapacks.

Is that right?

CrispX
10-09-2017, 00:29
I dont get Konami. they add 16 other European teams but then remove 16 fake teams. could been great to either make another league or just a variety of teams. I mean just leave them in. I didnt think they would remove them.

Yeah, and i don´t forget they remove from PES 2014 the teams from PDII League since today. Europa League is doomed. :(
Someone please contact adam and tell him to give us teams.
And is lying, because always says it doesn´t work with konami and other messages he says we are working hard to give everything you want.
Decide please... you work? or you are out? Please give me a break.

I don´t patch PS4 but this year PC will have the same thing.

The Dude
10-09-2017, 17:48

What teams are you editing over so other people dont create teams over them?

The Dude
10-09-2017, 18:04
Hey Everyone !!

After the success in PES 2017 let's make it again! Let's share our work for all of us either enjoy more of our beloved game? I hope to support the idea to have the widest range of teams!

When you post, please use this default:

(TEAM NAME) -- (TEAM BASE) - (Kits Size example 1024x1024) by (Creator Name)

Please, one important thing is to use National Teams players already present in the game.
By this way, we won't have duplicate players in club teams created and use the players from the team you are editing. If you use them all then you should create a player.

I'll index all the teams in a single post!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá a todos !!

Depois do sucesso no PES 2017 vamos fazer isso de novo! Vamos compartilhar nosso trabalho para que todos possam desfrutar o maximo do jogo! Acredito que vocês vão abraçar a ideia para termos o muitos times !

Quando você for postar um time, por favor siga esse padrão:

(NOME DO TIME) -- (BASE DO TIME) - (Resolução do uniforme, exemplo 1024x1024) by (Nome do Criador)

Por favor, é importante que vocês usem os jogadores que já estão presentes no jogo no elenco das seleções nacionais, fazendo isso não teremos jogadores duplicados nos times criados, e usem o elenco do time base para criar os jogadores, se precisar de mais jogadores usem o criar jogador.

Vou juntar todos os times em um só topico!

Just a thought...you should make one thread of just people posting the finished team. No chit chat. Then leave this one to discuss. Also is there a consensus on what fake teams will be bundesliga and the champions league teams so everyone is on the same page? Then the rest can be optional.

Paul0RCR
10-09-2017, 18:15
Just a thought...you should make one thread of just people posting the finished team. No chit chat. Then leave this one to discuss. Also is there a consensus on what fake teams will be bundesliga and the champions league teams so everyone is on the same page? Then the rest can be optional.

Good Idea. I'll create this one in completed option File forum.

Jorginhofe8
10-09-2017, 20:59
Great!!! I'll make CSL and Update Brasileirão again ! After some South American teams

Cool