PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] HT 1. Liga Pes 2018

barca4eva
31-10-2017, 14:17
Croatian football league ! Soon! See my twitter below!

Take a look at barca4eva (@skovrm): https://twitter.com/skovrm?s=01

Compatible with Cristianos Bundesliga, CSL(catchup gamers) and Liga MX(erzo77).

ivaks
05-11-2017, 09:43
Croatian football league ! Soon! See my twitter below!

Take a look at barca4eva (@skovrm): https://twitter.com/skovrm?s=01

Compatible with Cristianos Bundesliga, CSL(catchup gamers) and Liga MX(erzo77).

When to expect it to be ready for download? :D
And would it be available in 1024?

barca4eva
06-11-2017, 01:36
When to expect it to be ready for download? :D
And would it be available in 1024?

Few minor details remain to be done....it will replace Portuguese liga....i kept big teams and transfer them to others europe....keep cheking my tweeter for info.

Yes its 1024

ivaks
08-11-2017, 09:24
Few minor details remain to be done....it will replace Portuguese liga....i kept big teams and transfer them to others europe....keep cheking my tweeter for info.

Yes its 1024

I see it's done. Moze link? :D

barca4eva
08-11-2017, 13:15
I see it's done. Moze link? :D

Done, done al nisam jos uplodovao....hahah....finishin g off male detalje....link uskoro!

ivaks
08-11-2017, 13:43
Done, done al nisam jos uplodovao....hahah....finishin g off male detalje....link uskoro!

nice,nice.
da li ce biti problema sa kompatibilnosti sa pes universe OF ?

barca4eva
08-11-2017, 15:17
nice,nice.

oce ako si koristio nihovu Bundesligu......moj pacth je baziran na Cristianos Bundesliga.....

1. Bundesliga Cristianos
2. Moji rest of europe klubovi : Zvezda, Partizan, Skenderbeg, Basaksehir, Qarabag, Apoel, Celtic, Osijek, Rijeka i Hajduk.
3. Ostali hrvatski klubovi napravljeni u Portugalskoj ligi.....kuzis....
4. Paris FC, Olimpija i Maribor napravljeno preko ostalig portugalskih timova
5. Porto, Benfika, Sporting, braga I Vitoria G su sad u rest of europe

Patch ce bit ludnica ....dosta sam vremena potrosio......:D

ronystan
08-11-2017, 17:11
nice,nice.
oce ako si koristio nihovu Bundesligu......moj pacth je baziran na Cristianos Bundesliga.....

1. Bundesliga Cristianos
2. Moji rest of europe klubovi : Zvezda, Partizan, Skenderbeg, Basaksehir, Qarabag, Apoel, Celtic, Osijek, Rijeka i Hajduk.

English, or at least provide English translation below the text.

ivaks
08-11-2017, 22:12
English, or at least provide English translation below the text.

okej :)

ivaks
08-11-2017, 22:20

1. Bundesliga Cristianos

so basically i can use everything from pes universe,bundesliga from cristianos and rest of european clubs from you and then it's compatible?
can't wait to start master league in 1HNL :D
will it be finished until sunday? i saw the pictures , it looks great. exelent work

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 00:40
so basically i can use everything from pes universe,bundesliga from cristianos and rest of european clubs from you and then it's compatible?
can't wait to start master league in 1HNL :D
will it be finished until sunday? i saw the pictures , it looks great. exelent work

should be ok. But I would recommend clean install if u already used someone else Bundesliga. I will explain what you need when i release the patch. As always I would install my HNL the last so everything is there. Ill do a list of things you should install prior to HNL, like all NT's....ill have few NT teams you must install from me.

Bice prije Nedilje.:)

ivaks
09-11-2017, 09:35
should be ok. But I would recommend clean install if u already used someone else Bundesliga. I will explain what you need when i release the patch. As always I would install my HNL the last so everything is there. Ill do a list of things you should install prior to HNL, like all NT's....ill have few NT teams you must install from me.

Bice prije Nedilje.:)

great :D i was planing to do clean install anyway. i have almost every NT. missing only africa and south america,but i will use yours if i have to

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 11:03
All NT i used were erzos...except asia ....i will provide asian nt in my file.....

ivaks
09-11-2017, 12:05
All NT i used were erzos...except asia ....i will provide asian nt in my file.....

okey,tnx. i will download the rest and wait for your OF :)

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 12:15
okey,tnx. i will download the rest and wait for your OF :)

The countries you should use from me are: Croatia, Serbia, Iran, Australia, Qatar, Marocco, Japan i Novi Zeland.

ivaks
09-11-2017, 12:46
The countries you should use from me are: Croatia, Serbia, Iran, Australia, Qatar, Marocco, Japan i Novi Zeland.

those country and hnl from you,from erzos NT,bundesliga from cristiano and rest of clubs from pes universe. is that okey?

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 19:45
those country and hnl from you,from erzos NT,bundesliga from cristiano and rest of clubs from pes universe. is that okey?

should be fine.....I just tested it....because i havent applied live update for about 4 weeks since working on the patch....anyone who applies latest update ....some players nationalities will be messed up.....this is because i used fake NT players for some cro teams....in this case this will need to be fixed on each console....it shouldnt take long....cos most players in cro teams are croats so its easy fix.....i will update the league in FEB again....ill post link soon!!!

ivaks
09-11-2017, 20:03
should be fine.....I just tested it....because i havent applied live update for about 4 weeks since working on the patch....anyone who applies latest update ....some players nationalities will be messed up.....this is because i used fake NT players for some cro teams....in this case this will need to be fixed on each console....it shouldnt take long....cos most players in cro teams are croats so its easy fix.....i will update the league in FEB again....ill post link soon!!!

great :D

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 20:13
great :D

hahha its not....bloody konami...hahah...good news is that we wont have to fix anything for dinamo, osijke, rijeka and hajduk.....makes it easier...

ivaks
09-11-2017, 20:24
hahha its not....bloody konami...hahah...good news is that we wont have to fix anything for dinamo, osijke, rijeka and hajduk.....makes it easier...

we have to do that only for HNL clubs ?

barca4eva
09-11-2017, 21:37
we have to do that only for HNL clubs ?

Its out now....on my twitter.....you have instructions, enjoy!!!:rolleyes:

ivaks
09-11-2017, 21:47
Its out now....on my twitter.....you have instructions, enjoy!!!:rolleyes:

seen it,downloading it ;) thanks

barca4eva
10-11-2017, 06:14
seen it,downloading it ;) thanks

i forgot to put logos and kits for Olimpija and Maribor so i just uploaded a new link.....

ivaks
10-11-2017, 20:02
i forgot to put logos and kits for Olimpija and Maribor so i just uploaded a new link.....

i was about to wright you a feedback.
missing those logos and kits. about 20 players have wrong nationality from those teams you make (not big of a deal),new players in milan are at free agent (bonucci,kalinić etc.) . and that's it so far i seen. everithing else is great. i put hnl in bundesliga place so i could decrease number of teams in league and put bundesliga in place of liga nos. and those players with wrong nationality are in NT,most of them are in uruguay.
started ML last night,love it ;) cheers

barca4eva
10-11-2017, 22:44
i was about to wright you a feedback.
missing those logos and kits. about 20 players have wrong nationality from those teams you make (not big of a deal),new players in milan are at free agent (bonucci,kalinić etc.) . and that's it so far i seen. everithing else is great. i put hnl in bundesliga place so i could decrease number of teams in league and put bundesliga in place of liga nos. and those players with wrong nationality are in NT,most of them are in uruguay.
started ML last night,love it ;) cheers

Glad you enjoying it man...i wish i could send you my entire version so there are no mistakes....with NT i think its important to have them all installed first from erzo...then hnl....oh with bonucci and kalinic thats wierd how does that happen.....so u recon that there are only 20 players to fix nationality...thats not much....ye i sent another version out of o file cos i forgot our Slovenian frienda badges and kits ....all else should be good....hey can u chek if teams like Paris, olimpija and maribor have fale player nationality on yours??

ivaks
10-11-2017, 22:59
Glad you enjoying it man...i wish i could send you my entire version so there are no mistakes....with NT i think its important to have them all installed first from erzo...then hnl....oh with bonucci and kalinic thats wierd how does that happen.....so u recon that there are only 20 players to fix nationality...thats not much....ye i sent another version out of o file cos i forgot our Slovenian frienda badges and kits ....all else should be good....hey can u chek if teams like Paris, olimpija and maribor have fale player nationality on yours??

i installed everything from those links that you gave me. i only used mls from voltes5 that is compatible with erzo's of. it's not only bonnuci and kalinic. all new milan signings are out of the team,and i saw a few more vietto and some others. wierd is that i didn't find them in free agent's.i find them in NT (except those 2 players from atalanta,they were in atalanta) . for those with wrong nationalities there are about 20-25 players at the most. olimpija and maribor have few players. maybe 5 all together i think. paris didnt check.

barca4eva
10-11-2017, 23:45
i installed everything from those links that you gave me. i only used mls from voltes5 that is compatible with erzo's of. it's not only bonnuci and kalinic. all new milan signings are out of the team,and i saw a few more vietto and some others. wierd is that i didn't find them in free agent's.i find them in NT (except those 2 players from atalanta,they were in atalanta) . for those with wrong nationalities there are about 20-25 players at the most. olimpija and maribor have few players. maybe 5 all together i think. paris didnt check.

Sweet....the serie A sounds like a problem from someone else....i didnt touch serie a .....in case you were installing serie a teams maybe u ticked box to overwrite players....did you have latest live update installed before u installed my file??Also check if you now have a real A. Ademi in free agents from D Zagreb....cos konami didint have him in dinamo on my version i had to create him???

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 00:10
I just did a quick install on my 2nd profile, installing cro teams....i allplied live update prior to the install.....basically each cro team has about 20-23 fake nationalities.....also ac milan is all good on both of my profiles. Is this what you meat when u said about 20-25 players had fake nationalities?? you meant for every cro team or all up ??

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:17
I just did a quick install on my 2nd profile, installing cro teams....i allplied live update prior to the install.....basically each cro team has about 20-23 fake nationalities.....also ac milan is all good on both of my profiles. Is this what you meat when u said about 20-25 players had fake nationalities?? you meant for every cro team or all up ??

no,i meant all together 20-25 players. not sure what hapened here hehe

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:28
Sweet....the serie A sounds like a problem from someone else....i didnt touch serie a .....in case you were installing serie a teams maybe u ticked box to overwrite players....did you have latest live update installed before u installed my file??Also check if you now have a real A. Ademi in free agents from D Zagreb....cos konami didint have him in dinamo on my version i had to create him???

i had latest update. real ademi is in free agents so i reset the one you make

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 02:34
i had latest update. real ademi is in free agents so i reset the one you make

Sweet....i tested on new profile....ahhh i sometging just came to me the new profile did not have NT installed...that means alot of fake players nationality could not become cro cos they are in NT squads.....sorted...thatswhy u only had 25 players to fix

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:41
Sweet....i tested on new profile....ahhh i sometging just came to me the new profile did not have NT installed...that means alot of fake players nationality could not become cro cos they are in NT squads.....sorted...thatswhy u only had 25 players to fix

Nice :) game on hehe

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 02:44
Nice :) game on hehe

Haha whos your cro team?? Nemoj rec dimamo?? Haha

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 02:46
A friend of mine....released cro league with 10 teams on pc...with minifaces .....unfortunately we cant make 10 league on ps4

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:46
Haha whos your cro team?? Nemoj rec dimamo?? Haha

Haha,yea it's dinamo ;)

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 02:50
Haha,yea it's dinamo ;)

A to ili hajduk....a evo sad i rijeka ima navijace hahah...ja cu pocet s istrom ligu...imaju super dresove haha

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:54
A to ili hajduk....a evo sad i rijeka ima navijace hahah...ja cu pocet s istrom ligu...imaju super dresove haha

Zanimljivije je tako nego sa realom ili tako nekim klubom :)

It's more interesting than playing with real or that kind of club

ivaks
11-11-2017, 02:57
A friend of mine....released cro league with 10 teams on pc...with minifaces .....unfortunately we cant make 10 league on ps4

Minifaces would be nice tho

barca4eva
11-11-2017, 03:13
Minifaces would be nice tho

Not possibke on ps4

ivaks
11-11-2017, 20:34
Not possibke on ps4

yea,i know

ivaks
19-11-2017, 13:07
After this update there are 70% players with wrong nationality. Don't know what hapened

philips_99
19-11-2017, 13:32
After this update there are 70% players with wrong nationality. Don't know what hapened

Since this league replaces portuguese league, and players from this league were updated, their nationalities were affected. It happened the same to me and my 2nd portuguese league, which I was editing over 2nd Italy league.

For me, it was easy to fix. I just re-imported the teams and they were all fixed :happy:

barca4eva
19-11-2017, 13:49
Since this league replaces portuguese league, and players from this league were updated, their nationalities were affected. It happened the same to me and my 2nd portuguese league, which I was editing over 2nd Italy league.

For me, it was easy to fix. I just re-imported the teams and they were all fixed :happy:

guys i did not touch portuguese players...from that league they are all now free agents....i think ivaks updated NT and thats why is all messed up....i used all fakes NT players to make Croatian League.....when doing dcl 2 update it ask you whether to update NT just untick 2nd box....ivaks i think you may need to install all NT again then my cro league:(

philips_99
19-11-2017, 13:53
guys i did not touch portuguese players...from that league they are all now free agents....i think ivaks updated NT and thats why is all messed up....i used all fakes NT players to make Croatian League.....when doing dcl 2 update it ask you whether to update NT just untick 2nd box....ivaks i think you may need to install all NT again then my cro league:(

Oh I see, I though you used portuguese league players... Ok ;)

ivaks
19-11-2017, 14:22
Yes,i updated nt,but not club teams. I guess i i'll have to do it again

ivaks
19-11-2017, 14:28
I can import only ted file again? Do i have to do kits as well?

philips_99
19-11-2017, 15:24

I believe you need to import the ted files with the kits, logos, stadium, etc. again, so they are automatically applied. I recommend you just grab the original files and import them ticking the 2nd and 3rd boxes.

barca4eva
21-11-2017, 04:58

Ivaks....i hope u fixed all issues with HNL now that u updated the game with new dlc ....i will post here 4 more teams....for rest of europe...if u want them....they will replace .....fake bastia....my paris fc....braga and vitoria..
The teams will be Sparta , Ludogoretz, rb salzburg and lokomotiva iz Moskve javi mi ako ih trebas

ivaks
21-11-2017, 08:36
Ivaks....i hope u fixed all issues with HNL now that u updated the game with new dlc ....i will post here 4 more teams....for rest of europe...if u want them....they will replace .....fake bastia....my paris fc....braga and vitoria..
The teams will be Sparta , Ludogoretz, rb salzburg and lokomotiva iz Moskve javi mi ako ih trebas

Yes,of course :) i'm busy until next monday so i cant fix anything yet but i will use those teams. Fake bastia is blue and white in other european?

barca4eva
21-11-2017, 09:44
Yes,of course :) i'm busy until next monday so i cant fix anything yet but i will use those teams. Fake bastia is blue and white in other european?

Cool ill upload teams soon....here for you so u can use with my HNL patch! I also got rid off two un important porrtuguese teams to go with my patch.

barca4eva
22-11-2017, 01:55
hi man...here they are... Lokomotiva Moskva, Sparta Prag, Red Bull Salzburg i Ludogoretz.

replacing my Paris FC, fake Bastia, Braga and Guimaraes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/doisd33auu0x8ov/4+teams+for+HNL.zip

Enjoy

ivaks
28-11-2017, 00:17
hi man...here they are... Lokomotiva Moskva, Sparta Prag, Red Bull Salzburg i Ludogoretz.

replacing my Paris FC, fake Bastia, Braga and Guimaraes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/doisd33auu0x8ov/4+teams+for+HNL.zip

Enjoy

nice :) thanks. don't have time until wednesday (work and all),i'll try to fix those wrong nt and add new teams then.

barca4eva
28-11-2017, 02:39
nice :) thanks. don't have time until wednesday (work and all),i'll try to fix those wrong nt and add new teams then.

Ill poste here again...better version of the teams....i eliminated creater players from rb salzburg and sparta....so in few hrs there will be a new zip file just for you.....ohh and updated istra, varazdin, cibalia.....Dinamo

barca4eva
28-11-2017, 10:34
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdtkpxfptm805lf/HNL+patch+teams.zip

evo ih .....enjoy!!!

ivaks
01-12-2017, 23:00
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdtkpxfptm805lf/HNL+patch+teams.zip

evo ih .....enjoy!!!

i reimported all NT teams and then 1 hnl and those european clubs that you make. now is like the first time i imported teams,about 25 players with wrong nationality. so it's all good ;)
tnx man :)

barca4eva
05-01-2018, 05:45
:rolleyes::D

Hi all

just letting people know that I will be doing an update to Croatian League patch created earlier in the year. Ill try and release it once the winter transfer window is closed and i have updated all teams. Hopefully konami doesn't make it difficult for us after the updates in february. I will also update the following teams that are used along with my Cro League patch:

Zvezda, Partizan, Olimpija, Maribor, Ludogoretz, Sparta Praha, Red Bull Sl, Basaksehir, Skenderbeu, Lok Moscow, Celtic, Qaranag and Apoel.

Thanks

ivaks
07-01-2018, 17:42
:rolleyes::D

Hi all

just letting people know that I will be doing an update to Croatian League patch created earlier in the year. Ill try and release it once the winter transfer window is closed and i have updated all teams. Hopefully konami doesn't make it difficult for us after the updates in february. I will also update the following teams that are used along with my Cro League patch:

Zvezda, Partizan, Olimpija, Maribor, Ludogoretz, Sparta Praha, Red Bull Sl, Basaksehir, Skenderbeu, Lok Moscow, Celtic, Qaranag and Apoel.

Thanks

nice,can't wait :)