PDA

View Full Version : PES 2019 Licensed League and Teams

The Dude
30-07-2018, 12:21
Good news. I heard they have to wait until August 3 or 4 to announce Liga Águila. Celtic is a partner too. Cannot wait for the game to come out. I hope there is an option where the fake teams are not in the game because they added so much that they are not needed.

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1023870805179097088

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1023856040977358848

philips_99
30-07-2018, 14:42
That's great news! I was hoping for those leagues. If this game had 2nd Portuguese division (I know it won't, but dreaming is free :laugh:) it would be the perfect game for me.

I also wanted Benfica and Porto stadiums in game. They added Sporting stadium but it doesn't make much sense if they don't have the other 2 big stadiums in Portugal (specially because Sporting isn't winning many trophies at the moment, Benfica and Porto have been winning far more trophies). Same thing in Scotland: If they're adding Celtic stadium, they should also add Rangers stadium, I think.

I still think fake teams are needed! We need options to create the teams we want, that's what makes PES special. Therefore, they should not remove, but add even more, so we can have more leagues! For example, if they added a 2nd PEU division, you could have, for example, Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga. If they added another leagues in Americas, you could have both Liga MX and MLS. Same in Asia, it would be nice to have, for example, China and Japan Leagues. Also, I think an African league is a must, it would make Master League more realistic.

But yes, an option to remove them in ML/BAL (choosing what leagues you wanted, there are some people who'd like to have PEU League because of Bundesliga but not the PLA and PAS Leagues) wouldn't be bad for those who don't want them, but removing them completely, like they did with the Other European teams section in PES 2018, is not an option!

sobakus
31-07-2018, 06:56
Does anyone know if they kept the AFC Champions League license?

Very wise moves by Konami. Even better would be if they expanded the editing with leagues for every continent and multiple divisions. Another great move would be to hit EA where it would hurt the most - in England. If konami could score their 3rd, 4th, and 5th divisions the way that they now have the top 2, tons of people there would give PES a try. That 5th division would be a key to success. When people in UK see the massive advantage PES has in gameplay, all the incredible presentation EA put in EPL will become much less relevant. That would be another huge market PES could be competitive in. Scotland is a great start, too. Celtic is huge.

I will probably skip 19, because I am fully happy with 18, but next year's edition may be a must.

philips_99
31-07-2018, 11:43
Does anyone know if they kept the AFC Champions League license?

Very wise moves by Konami. Even better would be if they expanded the editing with leagues for every continent and multiple divisions. Another great move would be to hit EA where it would hurt the most - in England. If konami could score their 3rd, 4th, and 5th divisions the way that they now have the top 2, tons of people there would give PES a try. That 5th division would be a key to success. When people in UK see the massive advantage PES has in gameplay, all the incredible presentation EA put in EPL will become much less relevant. That would be another huge market PES could be competitive in. Scotland is a great start, too. Celtic is huge.

I will probably skip 19, because I am fully happy with 18, but next year's edition may be a must.I have to agree with you. I'd love to have, at least, until the 4th English division (League 2 if i am not wrong), and I am not even from England. Perhaps that isn't so impossible. I'm not saying that's going to happen in pes 2019 but maybe in the next 2-3 years. They wanted to improve Master League, and I am pretty sure that there's a lot of people who'd be interested on taking a team from a lower league into a top league. See how that makes success in Football Manager, and imagine if that comes to PES. :D

Enviado do meu HUAWEI Y625-U51 através do Tapatalk

The Dude
31-07-2018, 12:29
Rangers a partner too

philips_99
31-07-2018, 16:33
Rangers a partner too

Great news!

Now I just need Benfica and Porto. I want Luz and Dragão!

I also saw that Ajax stadium will be in game, which is also great news :thumbsup:

philips_99
31-07-2018, 23:10
Now that we have Turkey league, why not this stadium (Bursapor)? :laugh::laugh:

http://stadiumdb.com/pic-projects/timsah_arena/timsah_arena11.jpg

https://turkish-football.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/DcRX4MdW0AE7tgf-Eren-Sarigul-696x522.jpg

sobakus
01-08-2018, 08:57
Idk guys, I just read on peskomment that they are flushing the whole editing down the toilet! I am really hoping that it's not true. The fact that right above it there is a news saying that all 16 RPL stadiums will be added by dlc :lmao: gives me hope that it's just nonsense.

philips_99
01-08-2018, 12:58
Idk guys, I just read on peskomment that they are flushing the whole editing down the toilet! I am really hoping that it's not true. The fact that right above it there is a news saying that all 16 RPL stadiums will be added by dlc :lmao: gives me hope that it's just nonsense.

It's nonsense. They couldn't do that. They still couldn't license many leagues, and we need to edit them in game. Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc.

Also, if there wasn't editing, option files, and all that stuff, why would they publish a kit template for the editors? It wouldn't make sense to publish a kit template if they were going to remove all those options.

Relax, it's just nonsense. They wouldn't remove one of the features that make the game sell. The worst they can do is not adding anything new but I already got used to it.

sobakus
01-08-2018, 13:07
It's nonsense. They couldn't do that. They still couldn't license many leagues, and we need to edit them in game. Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc.

Also, if there wasn't editing, option files, and all that stuff, why would they publish a kit template for the editors? It wouldn't make sense to publish a kit template if they were going to remove all those options.

Relax, it's just nonsense. They wouldn't remove one of the features that make the game sell. The worst they can do is not adding anything new but I already got used to it.

Well, they said that the fake leagues wouldn't be there. Patching the incomplete ones would still be possible. But without the fake leagues it would not be the same game, as customizing would not be possible, unless one is willing to make the J-League the 2nd division of Spain, for example.

I do hope you are right, because if the RPL stadium thing is true, that kind of makes me want to try the game. Although I almost never get consequent football sims.

philips_99
01-08-2018, 13:21
Well, they said that the fake leagues wouldn't be there. Patching the incomplete ones would still be possible. But without the fake leagues it would not be the same game, as customizing would not be possible, unless one is willing to make the J-League the 2nd division of Spain, for example.

I do hope you are right, because if the RPL stadium thing is true, that kind of makes me want to try the game. Although I almost never get consequent football sims.

That would suck, and I would stick to PES 2018 if they remove the fake leagues.

philips_99
01-08-2018, 13:29
Could you please give a link to the article where they say that?

philips_99
01-08-2018, 14:04
Nevermind, I asked several members of Konami on twitter and I got an almost instant response from Adam Bhatti. We'll have PEU, PLA and PAS League on game. No need to worry about that :thumbsup:

He also said they are still trying to get more licensed leagues, which is great! Only good news today :)

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercont ent.com/images/579025bd-6506-4767-9da5-47e6393d6469.png

The Dude
01-08-2018, 14:53
I just wish the teams wouldnt be in master league unless they are edited. I dont like the fake teams and players . I want it to be like pes 6. Team A has player a1, player a2, and so on.

sobakus
01-08-2018, 15:03
thanks, philips! that's a relief))

philips_99
01-08-2018, 15:09
I just wish the teams wouldnt be in master league unless they are edited. I dont like the fake teams and players . I want it to be like pes 6. Team A has player a1, player a2, and so on.

Isn't there an option not to use them in Master League/BAL?

Besides, with the great community that PES has, it isn't hard to fill all those fake team slots :laugh:

Phønix
01-08-2018, 22:56
Nevermind, I asked several members of Konami on twitter and I got an almost instant response from Adam Bhatti. We'll have PEU, PLA and PAS League on game. No need to worry about that :thumbsup:

He also said they are still trying to get more licensed leagues, which is great! Only good news today :)

https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercont ent.com/images/579025bd-6506-4767-9da5-47e6393d6469.png

Thank you for asking on our behalf, philips! You have done the community a great service! :D

For me, the inclusion of fake teams and leagues remain a core part of the PES-experience, so it would have been a deal-breaker if they had been removed completely. :)

philips_99
02-08-2018, 10:16
Thank you for asking on our behalf, philips! You have done the community a great service! :D

For me, the inclusion of fake teams and leagues remain a core part of the PES-experience, so it would have been a deal-breaker if they had been removed completely. :)

Yes, I agree with you, I wouldn't buy PES if we didn't have fake teams to edit.

Enviado do meu HUAWEI Y625-U51 através do Tapatalk

falcom4ever
07-08-2018, 09:29
I just need Estádio do Dragão, Estádio da Luz and J League. Then I can die in peace.

But if they add Estádio AXA (Braga) and Estádio Dom Afonso Henrique, I would die even more peacefully.

philips_99
08-08-2018, 03:37
I just need Estádio do Dragão, Estádio da Luz and J League. Then I can die in peace.

But if they add Estádio AXA (Braga) and Estádio Dom Afonso Henrique, I would die even more peacefully.

I want Estádio da Luz, Estádio do Dragão, Ledman Liga Pro (2nd portuguese league) - even if generic- , a fake league to edit in Africa or the CAF Champions League, and perhaps some more leagues, like J. League, Chinese League, MLS, Liga MX, etc. I'm sure that PES can compete for some of these ;)

And it would be awesome to see Braga and Vitoria Guimarães stadiums in game, like you mentioned. But that's more like a dream

The Dude
19-08-2018, 23:35
The end of the video shows the colombian league is in the game.

https://twitter.com/Snakeeater129/status/1031300678579363841

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dk_ABvBX4AE3AH4.jpg:large

sameri yoda
20-08-2018, 20:30
it sucks that they took La Liga 2 and Serie B out but at least it leaves more room for edited kits

philips_99
20-08-2018, 20:50
it sucks that they took La Liga 2 and Serie B out but at least it leaves more room for edited kits

They also took away all the Other European Teams you could edit, so no realistic Champions League/Europa League this year.

In fact, with the removal of La Liga 2, Serie B and editable Other European teams, Master League will suck this year.

The Dude
20-08-2018, 23:46
They also took away all the Other European Teams you could edit, so no realistic Champions League/Europa League this year.

In fact, with the removal of La Liga 2, Serie B and editable Other European teams, Master League will suck this year.

There will be 13 euro leagues now compared to 7 last years. It will actually make ML realistic. Teams will actually have to qualify for the CL & EL.

philips_99
21-08-2018, 00:19
There will be 13 euro leagues now compared to 7 last years. It will actually make ML realistic. Teams will actually have to qualify for the CL & EL.

That's actually true, but if you want to add teams like Partizan, Red Star Belgrade, Rosenborg, Ludogorets, Astana, APOEL, etc. that can play in Champions League/Europa League there's no way to do it,

sobakus
21-08-2018, 01:18
But won't there be the PEU league, where one could import all sort of European teams?

philips_99
21-08-2018, 01:26
But won't there be the PEU league, where one could import all sort of European teams?

yeah but most people use it for Bundesliga and not for more european teams. Besides, that's only 20 teams for edit. In PES 2017 we had more than 40 I believe. Sure, we didn't have all these new leagues, but it was still good to be able to edit those teams and turn them into whatever you want.

capitalistpig
21-08-2018, 02:01
It's absolutely a shame they have removed leagues/teams from the game. I hope it is communicated to them that we love having fake teams/leagues to edit to our liking. The missing 2nd divisions is a rather sizable blow to ML.

sobakus
21-08-2018, 02:10
yeah but most people use it for Bundesliga and not for more european teams. Besides, that's only 20 teams for edit. In PES 2017 we had more than 40 I believe. Sure, we didn't have all these new leagues, but it was still good to be able to edit those teams and turn them into whatever you want.

Yeah, you are right. In PES 18 it took me forever to put together a mix of OF's with various European teams. Hopefully this time there will be at least one OF that's bundesliga-free. I would be happy with just Bayern and then a bunch of teams from everywhere like in your patch.

sobakus
21-08-2018, 02:12
Do you guys think it would be possible to swap the English league and Serie A, and then overwrite the english D2 with Serie B (provided one is released)?

philips_99
21-08-2018, 02:14
Yeah, you are right. In PES 18 it took me forever to put together a mix of OF's with various European teams. Hopefully this time there will be at least one OF that's bundesliga-free. I would be happy with just Bayern and then a bunch of teams from everywhere like in your patch.

Yes I love to do that :laugh: I added 5 teams from Bundesliga (plus the 3 already in game, so, I have 8 Bundesliga teams) and the rest of the slots are teams from all over Europe.
On PES 2018, since we had less teams than in PES 2017, I have to use La Liga 2 teams to make my european teams... I have kind of an european league with 2 divisions, with promotion and relegation :laugh:

I though that I would have enough slots to make my european teams in PES 2019 and I wouldn't need to replace any of the 2nd leagues, so I could play Master League with those 2 2nd divisions... But it seems that I was wrong, so, if I can't do my european teams and I can't play with the 2nd divisions in Master League either, I prefer to stick to PES 2018.

sobakus
21-08-2018, 02:14
Also, may be they will add more licensed European teams with a DLC, like a couple years ago.

sobakus
21-08-2018, 02:16
Yes I love to do that :laugh: I added 5 teams from Bundesliga (the ones that were in european competitions in 2017-18 season) and the rest of the slots are teams from all over Europe.
On PES 2018, since we had less teams than in PES 2017, I have to use La Liga 2 teams to make my european teams... I have kind of an european league :laugh:

I though that I would have enough slots to make my european teams in PES 2019 and I wouldn't need to replace any of the 2nd leagues, so I could play Master League with those 2 2nd divisions... But it seems that I was wrong, so, if I can't do my european teams and I can't play with the 2nd divisions in Master League either, I prefer to stick to PES 2018.

that makes sense. did you try the demo for pes 2019? what do you think of the gameplay?

philips_99
21-08-2018, 02:21
that makes sense. did you try the demo for pes 2019? what do you think of the gameplay?

Still couldn't try it out. I don't know if I will, to be honest. These recent news kinda dissapointed me.

ronystan
21-08-2018, 05:45
Yes I love to do that :laugh: I added 5 teams from Bundesliga (plus the 3 already in game, so, I have 8 Bundesliga teams)

Seems we only got Schalke and Leverkusen this year. No third team.

Phønix
21-08-2018, 13:02
Do you guys think it would be possible to swap the English league and Serie A, and then overwrite the english D2 with Serie B (provided one is released)?

I believe it can be done, since both leagues are listed with their "unlicensed" names on the official site. There might be an issue with the number of teams available, but I don't know for sure.

In any case, I wonder if any of the dedicated communities in Italy and Spain are going to create the missing 2nd Division teams for their league? It seems like the only approach right now, unless they won't bother with the game at all!

I haven't decided whether or not I want to get the game yet.

I originally promised myself I would only buy this year's edition if it included the Danish Superliga. This promise was made prior to the announcement of the new leagues, and I had no reason to believe it would actually become reality at that point in time.

I honestly got quite excited when it was announced. I mean, this will be the first time "my" league has ever been present in Pro Evolution Soccer - it's almost a childhood dream come true! Not only that, we'll have so several other cool leagues to make a more rich and diverse game than ever before.

... and yet, I'm not sure I can (or rather, should) condone Konami's continued arrogance towards those who play PES for the Master League experience and/or for the sake of editing. It's one thing to remove the two unlicensed 2nd divisions from the game, but it's something entirely else to keep quiet about it until enough people have complained about it. In my eyes, such actions send a message that they ultimately do not care about the part of the fanbase that mainly spend time in the offline modes.

On a different note, I don't even need a new PES-game to keep me entertained right now. I've been playing PES 2011 for the last six months and it's been quite incredible. It doesn't just play well on the pitch, it also strikes a nice balance of features in the modes I prefer to play. I can wait. At least until the price drops significantly.

philips_99
21-08-2018, 13:14
I believe it can be done, since both leagues are listed with their "unlicensed" names on the official site. There might be an issue with the number of teams available, but I don't know for sure.

In any case, I wonder if any of the dedicated communities in Italy and Spain are going to create the missing 2nd Division teams for their league? It seems like the only approach right now, unless they won't bother with the game at all!

I haven't decided whether or not I want to get the game yet.

I originally promised myself I would only buy this year's edition if it included the Danish Superliga. This promise was made prior to the announcement of the new leagues, and I had no reason to believe it would actually become reality at that point in time.

I honestly got quite excited when it was announced. I mean, this will be the first time "my" league has ever been present in Pro Evolution Soccer - it's almost a childhood dream come true! Not only that, we'll have so several other cool leagues to make a more rich and diverse game than ever before.

... and yet, I'm not sure I can (or rather, should) condone Konami's continued arrogance towards those who play PES for the Master League experience and/or for the sake of editing. It's one thing to remove the two unlicensed 2nd divisions from the game, but it's something entirely else to keep quiet about it until enough people have complained about it. In my eyes, such actions send a message that they ultimately do not care about the part of the fanbase that mainly spend time in the offline modes.

On a different note, I don't even need a new PES-game to keep me entertained right now. I've been playing PES 2011 for the last six months and it's been quite incredible. It doesn't just play well on the pitch, it also strikes a nice balance of features in the modes I prefer to play. I can wait. At least until the price drops significantly.

PES 2011, oh the memories I have from that game. I think it was the PES I played the most (along with PES 2009). I love the stadium creator and all that crazy stuff (like the barrel ball, the moai head, etc. :laugh:)

I'm having a lot of fun with PES 2018 right now, It's the one where I'll stay for another year, but I really miss those PS3 times haha :happy: Glad I still own my PS3 so I can revive some of those moments.

sameri yoda
22-08-2018, 12:07
Konami made a horrible excuse with claiming that its a space issue as to why they removed stuff this year

ronystan
23-08-2018, 04:29
There's really no Fake team anymore in Other Europe section this year:no:

They add a lot of new licensed leagues and teams, but they're slowly killing one of the thing that makes PES fun, the editing.

tross840
24-08-2018, 20:15
There's really no Fake team anymore in Other Europe section this year:no:

They add a lot of new licensed leagues and teams, but they're slowly killing one of the thing that makes PES fun, the editing.

Yep I think they are trying to phase it out. Now here's the deal, a lot of the teams are already in the game now but a few are still missing. What I do like is that we can now get to playing the game faster but I will miss it.

All of the other European teams have been moved to the PEA league. I REALLY don't think we need a PEA and a PLA league tbh. Or at LEAST what they should do is allow us to move the fake leagues to whatever federation we want.

So if we wanted we could have the PEU league and the new PEA league both in UEFA. so that's Germany and probably a best of Europe super league with the likes of Cluj, Apoel Etc.

Have the PAS in Asia - Chinese Super League

Have Liga Mx in CONMEBOL and the MLS as the "other latin american teams"

That would be perfect.

ronystan
04-09-2018, 13:26
Thai League confirmed.

https://scontent-sin6-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40628786_1968966526472057_6186 737516138201088_n.jpg?_nc_cat= 0&oh=108acc2157a73e2c54237b53d5f 9d934&oe=5C2C758A
https://twitter.com/we_konami/status/1036928910510837762

The worrying news, rumoured it will replace one of the Asian fake league available. So we will not gonna be able to add both China League and J-League with OF :no:

philips_99
04-09-2018, 14:03
Thai League confirmed.

https://scontent-sin6-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40628786_1968966526472057_6186 737516138201088_n.jpg?_nc_cat= 0&oh=108acc2157a73e2c54237b53d5f 9d934&oe=5C2C758A

The worrying news, rumoured it will replace one of the Asian fake league available. So we will not gonna be able to add both China League and J-League with OF :no:

Again, PES is killing the editing. PES is slowly turning into a "copy" of FIFA. I don't like where this is going.

Not that Thai league is not a good addition (I like this variety), but removing some things to add another things is bad in my opinion.

The Dude
04-09-2018, 14:04
Id rather have a licensed league than a fake league. CSL Only allows 3 foreign players on a team so its not like its amazing. Thai league will be just as good.

philips_99
04-09-2018, 14:06
Id rather have a licensed league than a fake league. CSL Only allows 3 foreign players on a team so its not like its amazing. Thai league will be just as good.

Yes but a fake league would satisfy everyone, since you could add any league you want. J. League, CSL, Thai League, K-League, whatever. You wouldn't be limited to what Konami adds.

david_bueno
04-09-2018, 15:33
Yes but a fake league would satisfy everyone, since you could add any league you want. J. League, CSL, Thai League, K-League, whatever. You wouldn't be limited to what Konami adds.

So true. Disappointed about the removal of 2nd Divisions from Spain and Italy too. So this brings up the question: is ML so bad this year due to lack of editing options?

DIECI
04-09-2018, 15:38
so the brazil National team is not licensed any more? Not even the real players are there?

ronystan
04-09-2018, 16:19
so the brazil National team is not licensed any more? Not even the real players are there?

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/brazil

philips_99
04-09-2018, 16:21
So true. Disappointed about the removal of 2nd Divisions from Spain and Italy too. So this brings up the question: is ML so bad this year due to lack of editing options?

I think so. One of the things I enjoy the most on PES is the editing options, the possibility to create any team or league you want and play Master League with it.

The Dude
04-09-2018, 16:36
When is the Thai league update?

ronystan
04-09-2018, 17:00
Maybe the next Data Pack?

DIECI
04-09-2018, 19:12
https://www.konami.com/wepes/2019/eu/en/page/brazil

nice, thank you!

tomassi
05-09-2018, 17:10

Yes, but at least the three foreign players on each team are usually pretty decent names (Hulk, Oscar, Paulinho, Pato, Carrasco etc).

Thai League? Really? I've literally never heard of a Thai football club. I'm pleased for Thai fans to have their clubs in the game. The more the merrier. For literally everyone else in the world though, I dare say they could care less about this addition. Especially seeing as it seems as though they sacrificed Serie B and La Liga 2 for it.

falcom4ever
05-09-2018, 23:20
Just to close some mouths.

Thailand is the second country in the world where PES sells the most, just after Brazil. I heard from someone who lives there that there they don't play FIFA at all, they are a super fanatic PES country.

Thaï League license costed no money, I think it was a nice way to thank this community for their fidelity.

Thai League confirmed.

Thai League and CSL are both already present in the Database.
I guess PAE will disappear, but PAS will remain for sure.
CSL should be announced soon as well.

So you should be able to have CSL and J League and won't even need to waste time on CSL editing.

The Dude
05-09-2018, 23:48
Yes, but at least the three foreign players on each team are usually pretty decent names (Hulk, Oscar, Paulinho, Pato, Carrasco etc).

Thai League? Really? I've literally never heard of a Thai football club. I'm pleased for Thai fans to have their clubs in the game. The more the merrier. For literally everyone else in the world though, I dare say they could care less about this addition. Especially seeing as it seems as though they sacrificed Serie B and La Liga 2 for it.

PES wanted to add a real Asian League. They cannot add the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Australian leagues because EA has the licenses. This was the next best option. I think the Thai league will be cool. I am going to do a ML with a Thai team.
I hope the fake teams get removed. The more editing a game needs the more things get messed up. People creating duplicate players that are already in the game & not having correct stats. Not everyone can download files so they get stuck with a fake Indonesian team with players named Johnson & Smith on it. People want to play the game not not wait a month or two for someone to create a league.

The only reason Pes 6 added a fake league was because they lost the Bundesliga. PES6 though PES 2009 did not really have a lot of editing. National team player names, kits, badges, & team names. Pes 2010 added another fake league because they needed teams to fill the CL & EL spots.

sobakus
06-09-2018, 00:14
I am not Thai, but am excited for this addition, although im probably in the minority. CSL could still be added, it's not exclusive for EA, is it? A bunch of leagues are in both games. And PES got 4 clubs already, now it needs 12. Perhaps it will be like Italy, no official league name, but all the clubs - that's just as good.

KimJong86
06-09-2018, 00:22
Im also glad to see as many as possible licensed leagues no matter of their quality. So this Thai League is quite interesting if you view it from aspect that will be hard to won on Superstar level. And I hope that Pes will add more minor leagues cause playing with friend with these minor clubs is real satisfaction. This new gameplay is very good, it needs to be just a little bit slower and will be perfect. Regards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

falcom4ever
06-09-2018, 01:37
PES wanted to add a real Asian League. They cannot add the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or Australian leagues because EA has the licenses. This was the next best option. I think the Thai league will be cool. I am going to do a ML with a Thai team.
I hope the fake teams get removed. The more editing a game needs the more things get messed up. People creating duplicate players that are already in the game & not having correct stats. Not everyone can download files so they get stuck with a fake Indonesian team with players named Johnson & Smith on it. People want to play the game not not wait a month or two for someone to create a league.

The only reason Pes 6 added a fake league was because they lost the Bundesliga. PES6 though PES 2009 did not really have a lot of editing. National team player names, kits, badges, & team names. Pes 2010 added another fake league because they needed teams to fill the CL & EL spots.

Chinese League will be also in PES 2019 via the same DLC as Thai League ;)

For Japanese League I guess we will have to wait March next year when the new season starts, that's how they used to do until they gave up the licence. Konami is premium sponsor as well since early this year, but it's not clear if they just have the licence for mobile or for console/pc as well.

I am not Thai, but am excited for this addition, although im probably in the minority. CSL could still be added, it's not exclusive for EA, is it? A bunch of leagues are in both games. And PES got 4 clubs already, now it needs 12. Perhaps it will be like Italy, no official league name, but all the clubs - that's just as good.

CSL is indeed not exclusive to EA.
It's present in Sociable Soccer.

The Dude
06-09-2018, 03:39
Chinese League will be also in PES 2019 via the same DLC as Thai League ;)

when did Konami confirm this?

falcom4ever
06-09-2018, 04:51
when did Konami confirm this?

It will very soon.

tomassi
06-09-2018, 10:41

Like I said, I'm happy for those who want that league. I personally find it completely without interest and if the choice had been offered between Serie B or La Liga 2 or the Thai League, I wouldn't have chosen the Thai League. I understand that it's probably a business decision though so am happy to get on board. I don't have to play with the teams, or even bother to look at them, but it's good for those who do. And, in fairness, that's pretty much my opinion of most of the teams in the new leagues introduced really. But the more the merrier as I said originally.

philips_99
06-09-2018, 15:39

I have to disagree with you.

The things getting "messed up" isn't fault of the fake teams or the editing, those are mistakes from the editors. Instead of complaining about those mistakes, we should try to help those editors, write tutorials, etc. There is a serious lack of good tutorials on editing PES.

When used properly, the fake teams are the best thing in PES. Those editing possibilities are what kept me hooked to PES for years instead of moving on to another games.

Those fake teams keep the community strong and united and allow people to create the game they want to play. Have you seen all these projects that are made thanks to those fake teams? The fan-made leagues that PES wouldn't add, like Ireland, Australia, Greece, etc.? The All National Teams OF? All those classic teams patches? Or even my own team exports of "lesser known" teams? Would you really like all of that to disappear?

Edit mode on PES is a special thing. I miss the days where Konami focused on this: Where you could create stadiums, add faces and chants, etc.

PES just needs to improve some of those editing options. Perhaps adding an option to create leagues from scratch, so those fake teams are completely optional? That way, you could play the game right away without the need of editing, but those who like to edit and create would also be happy. I doubt that will ever happen but I'll keep on dreaming.