PDA

View Full Version : Key Players missing for PES 2019?

Antonyc1977
15-08-2018, 13:22
Okay, so I'll start this one off.
I think it's safe to say farewell to some players who (I am sure) have been a part of the PES Series for many years...

#Good bye my lover, good bye my friend (Lyrics by James Cu.. Blunt)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Ricardo Carvalho
Arjen Robben
Podolski
Veron
Totti
Kuyt
Julio Cesar
Cambiasso
Maxwell
Given
Manninger
Ramires (current day player in China)
Lavezzi
(lots of players from Liga 2 & Serie B)

But on the plus side... welcome back:
Adebayor,
Clichy
Van Der Vaart
Eto'o
Forlan
Burak Yilmaz
C Rodriguez
Fred
Robinho
Victor

ronystan
15-08-2018, 14:00
I think Iniesta will still be at Barcelona's original roster preDLC.

philips_99
15-08-2018, 16:01
Well, It's sad to see those players going... I wish that Konami could keep those who still play in game as free agents (so, no more Ricardo Carvalho, but we could still have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, for example), but I don't know if that will happen.

sobakus
16-08-2018, 01:25
Ze Roberto, Grafite, Diego Lugano, Luis Fabiano, Yasuhito Endo will be gone, too.

Xavi should be back.

Antonyc1977
16-08-2018, 10:30
Thanks for all the replies.

Xavi could be back! Excellent!
Good shout re: Iniesta. Rooney could still be at Everton too, thinking about it?
Ze Roberto, a player from the 90's. Damn! Sorry to see him go!
philips_99 Mate, Konami have no real reason to remove such iconic players, as long as they're still playing. I think it's different when a player retires as I'm sure the first thing they do is Copyright their image.

This is what frustrates me about the later PES Games. In PES 6 on the PS2, there were dozens of classic pre-set faces as well as pre-set hair to choose from when creating a player. Once combined, they create the official face of the player. I remember Bergkamp being one of those!

sobakus
16-08-2018, 11:13
I remembered a few more:

Veron, Totti, Kuyt, Julio Cesar, Novakovic, Ramires, Alex Teixeira, Cambiasso, Maxwell, Paul Robinson, Manninger, Weidenfeller, Kerjakov, Thiagu Mendesh, Pedretti, Oscar Cardoso, Lavezzi, Rod Fanni, Alou Diarra, Benaglio, Given, Pienaar.

Some are more prominent then others, but most are a connection to the better days... that's the main reason I am on the fence about getting the new game, even though I really liked the demo.

Antonyc1977
16-08-2018, 13:41
I remembered a few more:

Veron, Totti, Kuyt, Julio Cesar, Novakovic, Ramires, Alex Teixeira, Cambiasso, Maxwell, Paul Robinson, Manninger, Weidenfeller, Kerjakov, Thiagu Mendesh, Justo Villar, Pedretti, Roque Santa Cruz, Oscar Cardoso, Lavezzi, Rod Fanni, Alou Diarra, Benaglio, Given, Pienaar.

Some are more prominent then others, but most are a connection to the better days... that's the main reason I am on the fence about getting the new game, even though I really liked the demo.

Oh crap... Veron, Totti, Julio Cesar, Maxwell and Cambiasso. Serie A Legends!
Victor Valdes gone too!

Ah gutted!
Not sure about anyone else, but these players are a link to my youth. I think this is why I am still so fond of PES. Once these iconic players from the Naughties and 90's have gone, what are we left with? A few great players and a whole bunch of over-paid, self-obsessed, selfish, bog-standard, primadonnas! Oooo, I can't wait to have them in my Master League side! Shiiiiiiiiit!

Antonyc1977
16-08-2018, 13:55
I remembered a few more:

Veron, Totti, Kuyt, Julio Cesar, Novakovic, Ramires, Alex Teixeira, Cambiasso, Maxwell, Paul Robinson, Manninger, Weidenfeller, Kerjakov, Thiagu Mendesh, Justo Villar, Pedretti, Roque Santa Cruz, Oscar Cardoso, Lavezzi, Rod Fanni, Alou Diarra, Benaglio, Given, Pienaar.

And this is also why I am sticking with PES 2017 and updating everything myself. (New Kits and Transfers)
It's so great to play with all of the classic players and the Barca Legends like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Henry.

This Option File I'm developing (PS4) could easily topple PES 2019 for PES fans who enjoy having great former players and legends as 17 Year Old Wonderkids - registered to their first clubs. (Pre-Set Robbie Keane - Wolves, Ronaldo R9 - Cruzeiro, Henry - Monaco, Totti - Roma... etc...

And... I am un-capitalising all players names (50% complete). It makes the game much more visually appealing.

sobakus
21-08-2018, 02:30
Sneijder is in! so is Xavi and Forlan:D
Alexandre Pato also

Antonyc1977
21-08-2018, 14:21
Sneijder is in! so is Xavi and Forlan:D
Alexandre Pato also

Forlan? You serious?
Okay, so let's re-title this Post. Notable players - IN & OUT!!!

springunited
28-08-2018, 03:13
Forlan? You serious?
Okay, so let's re-title this Post. Notable players - IN & OUT!!!

Yes, Forlan in AFC Champions League, a club called Kitchee

SHF77Y
29-08-2018, 09:54
has kingsley coman dissapeared?? he was in the game during the e3 videos!

Antonyc1977
04-09-2018, 13:41
Welcome back Samuel Eto'o!!!

SemiSilesian
04-09-2018, 17:41
Back again are also:
Cristian Rodriguez from Uruguay NT
Burak Yilmaz from Trabzonspor,formerly Turkey NT
Fred from Cruzeiro,formerly Brazil NT

champagnepapi
10-09-2018, 23:57
someone in pesworld managed to bring podolski back on ps4... I don't know how

sobakus
11-09-2018, 01:20
I saw that, but if that's the case why don't they recover Ibrahimovic, Veron, etc?
Weird.

May be the players from J-League were there, but hidden in case they score the license? I mean just the ones that were there already in 18 (Podolski, Havenaar, all the Gamba Osaka and Urawa players)

champagnepapi
11-09-2018, 22:07
Yeah, thought the same thing. If it's that, it's something shitty. But KONAMI never erases players from their database. In case they need them afterwards. We saw it on PES2013, where you could bring back players that weren't ingame for years, like Henry. Maybe there is a similar way to bring back this players like Ibra, Verón, Arshavin, Chamakh, etc. Players that have been in database since PES2015-16. And, if that thing about JLeague being there just in case, why don't we have in database the Borussia Dortmund players? I mean, they had everything about the club in-game before the contract broke, and as we know, in videogames industry, programmers never erase things that are already working because it can screw the game. So Dortmund needs to be somewhere, knowing the fact that the contract was broke just two or three months before the game was for sale.

sobakus
12-09-2018, 00:54
Yeah, thought the same thing. If it's that, it's something shitty. But KONAMI never erases players from their database. In case they need them afterwards. We saw it on PES2013, where you could bring back players that weren't ingame for years, like Henry. Maybe there is a similar way to bring back this players like Ibra, Verón, Arshavin, Chamakh, etc. Players that have been in database since PES2015-16. And, if that thing about JLeague being there just in case, why don't we have in database the Borussia Dortmund players? I mean, they had everything about the club in-game before the contract broke, and as we know, in videogames industry, programmers never erase things that are already working because it can screw the game. So Dortmund needs to be somewhere, knowing the fact that the contract was broke just two or three months before the game was for sale.

I had no idea about this! It's surprising that someone didn't find a way to unlock these players (until now, maybe?). Another thing I don't get is why doesn't Konami sign an individual deal with most prominent players like Ibrahimovic? Everything is there, so all they need is his permission, right?

And regarding Borussia, wasn't Schurrle there until recently? So they should have his face already in the game. But now, they added him with the live update and yet he doesn't have a face.

Sometimes I feel like it's all at Konami's discretion. Like when Veron sensationally resumed his career at Estudiantes - boom! he is in the game with a real face. And there are many cases like that. I doubt they negotiate with all these players or get permission every time. Seems like they can just unlock players when they want to.

champagnepapi
12-09-2018, 03:47
Yeah. About individual contracts, they do it, but they could have trouble with their clubs or fifa exclusives, like Ibra in LA Galaxy.

Antonyc1977
12-09-2018, 12:43
I had no idea about this! It's surprising that someone didn't find a way to unlock these players (until now, maybe?). Another thing I don't get is why doesn't Konami sign an individual deal with most prominent players like Ibrahimovic? Everything is there, so all they need is his permission, right?

And regarding Borussia, wasn't Schurrle there until recently? So they should have his face already in the game. But now, they added him with the live update and yet he doesn't have a face.

Sometimes I feel like it's all at Konami's discretion. Like when Veron sensationally resumed his career at Estudiantes - boom! he is in the game with a real face. And there are many cases like that. I doubt they negotiate with all these players or get permission every time. Seems like they can just unlock players when they want to.

I have some news about this...
Coming very soon are relinked faces for:

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)

tomassi
12-09-2018, 13:37

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)

Are you sure? I didn't think this was possible on PS4? I know it is on PC and PS3 (if jailbroken). That would be a game changer if we can get all the old faces from last years back in. I asked PES World about it and they were very vague. Do you know more information?

Antonyc1977
12-09-2018, 13:52
Are you sure? I didn't think this was possible on PS4? I know it is on PC and PS3 (if jailbroken). That would be a game changer if we can get all the old faces from last years back in. I asked PES World about it and they were very vague. Do you know more information?

I didn't realise it was so hush, hush!
But yes, PS4. The players listed above have been found in the game files. This is how Podolski was found. But they found a few more.

Our good friend Junior Mantis will release the file soon.

tomassi
12-09-2018, 14:41
I didn't realise it was so hush, hush!
But yes, PS4. The players listed above have been found in the game files. This is how Podolski was found. But they found a few more.

Our good friend Junior Mantis will release the file soon.

That's great news. Will there be more than what listed do you know? There has to be way more than that which were in 2018 but not in this year.

Antonyc1977
12-09-2018, 14:54
That's great news. Will there be more than what listed do you know? There has to be way more than that which were in 2018 but not in this year.

The list above are the cream of the crop.
There are some others including Steven Taylor, Mavuba, Duda, Maccarone, Carrizo, Moras, Mauri, Maloney, Rat, Wasilwezski, Pedretti, P.Cannavaro, Kerzhekov, Pienaar, Squillaci, Pinzi.

tomassi
12-09-2018, 15:07
The list above are the cream of the crop.
There are some others including Steven Taylor, Mavuba, Duda, Maccarone, Carrizo, Moras, Mauri, Maloney, Rat, Wasilwezski, Pedretti, P.Cannavaro, Kerzhekov, Pienaar, Squillaci, Pinzi.

And do you know if its only players from PES 2018 that can be relinked, or are there players in the database from PES 2017 and before? I'm happy to go through and make a list if so?

Antonyc1977
12-09-2018, 15:25
And do you know if its only players from PES 2018 that can be relinked, or are there players in the database from PES 2017 and before? I'm happy to go through and make a list if so?

Believe me, I know exactly who we'd all like to see from PES 2017! (Still my fave PES since 2013)

However, the names I have listed are the faces hidden away. Junior Mantis has gone through every single Pre-Set Face in the database.

tomassi
12-09-2018, 15:44
Believe me, I know exactly who we'd all like to see from PES 2017! (Still my fave PES since 2013)

However, the names I have listed are the faces hidden away. Junior Mantis has gone through every single Pre-Set Face in the database.

OK, but in last year we had Ibrahimovic, Robben, all the Dortmund players etc etc, are we saying they are no longer in the database?

sobakus
12-09-2018, 17:03
:shocking:

:w00t

Antonyc1977
12-09-2018, 17:14
OK, but in last year we had Ibrahimovic, Robben, all the Dortmund players etc etc, are we saying they are no longer in the database?

You are correct.
The only way they could re-appear is if they're included as a hidden file within a DLC. Which is very unlikely.

sobakus
12-09-2018, 17:15
Maybe these database contents have something to do with fifpro? So Bundesliga/MLS players can't be there at all? Although the national teams must give Konami some wiggle room. Because these 23-player NT squads are very stretchy concepts. More than 23 players are called up over a year or two. Since the game came out with last season squads, i find it strange they didn't include Robben as part of the Nederlands team. Same goes for Junuzovic and Almiron. Wonder if Ze Roberto and Luis Fabiano are there...

sobakus
12-09-2018, 17:18
I am really excited to see that almost everyone from that long list I made in the beginning of this topic can be brought back. The question is: will they be?

The Dude
12-09-2018, 17:46
What day do the weekly updates come out on? do they add players or just change ratings?

ronystan
12-09-2018, 18:20
What day do the weekly updates come out on? do they add players or just change ratings?

Tomorrow, they come out every Thursday. Just update rosters and line up, no ratings adjustments at all the entire season.

sobakus
12-09-2018, 18:30
Ok, I got to the bottom of it. No Ze Roberto or Fabiano, but Cata Diaz is back and bunch of other cool players.

The Dude
12-09-2018, 19:14
Tomorrow, they come out every Thursday. Just update rosters and line up, no ratings adjustments at all the entire season.

Are they suppose to update all league? They havent updated the russian league yet.

ronystan
12-09-2018, 19:17
Are they suppose to update all league? They havent updated the russian league yet.

Let's just wait and see tomorrow.

beginner
12-09-2018, 21:05

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)

That's great news.

Do you have a source for that?
Where did Junior Mantis announce this? :)

BTW: Great Renato Augusto in your thread!!!

tomassi
13-09-2018, 12:28
You are correct.
The only way they could re-appear is if they're included as a hidden file within a DLC. Which is very unlikely.

I wonder why Konami would delete some players and not others? I mean, the Bundesliga/MLS thing stacks up with regards rights, but then you have players like Stindl and Aogo from Bundesliga and Ciani from MLS who are still in the database. Also, they have removed lots of players who have retired, yet most of the list above are players who have retired so I wonder why those were retained and not others.

The Dude
13-09-2018, 13:34
Let's just wait and see tomorrow.

You were right. They updated it.

Antonyc1977
13-09-2018, 14:11
That's great news.

Do you have a source for that?
Where did Junior Mantis announce this? :)

BTW: Great Renato Augusto in your thread!!!

I sometimes donate to Junior Mantis in exchange for info / files.

Thanks re: Renato Augusto. I will post it tonight. (was meant to be last night)

Antonyc1977
13-09-2018, 14:12
Ok, I got to the bottom of it. No Ze Roberto or Fabiano, but Cata Diaz is back and bunch of other cool players.

Are there more players hidden away? Or have these players just been added back in to the game?

***IGNORE ME. Daniel Diaz is in the list - never knew his nickname was "Cata".

beginner
13-09-2018, 14:37
Cool stuff.

Are there more Bundesliga faces on your list?
As you know, Bundesliga lacks so much faces. :-)
I'm so curious now ... :-)

ronystan
13-09-2018, 14:51
You were right. They updated it.

But they still missing some transfers, especially some that happens after the transfer windows close (Marchisio, Coentrao, Ben Arfa).

And they also reset Brasileiro rosters even though they never update Brasileiro. So if you edit the transfers/use OF for Brasileiro you have to reimport them every time you apply live update.

sobakus
13-09-2018, 17:11
Oh yeah haha in Argentina players with Spanish names always have nicknames, because there are so many Diazes, Rodriguezes, etc.
beginner no, that's pretty much it

SemiSilesian
13-09-2018, 17:34
But they still missing some transfers, especially some that happens after the transfer windows close (Marchisio, Coentrao, Ben Arfa).

And they also reset Brasileiro rosters even though they never update Brasileiro. So if you edit the transfers/use OF for Brasileiro you have to reimport them every time you apply live update.

I use an OF for League Brasileiro and i´ve made live update today,but my League Brasileiro OF with all real names wasn´t messed up with this.

ronystan
13-09-2018, 18:25
I use an OF for League Brasileiro and i´ve made live update today,but my League Brasileiro OF with all real names wasn´t messed up with this.

The real name/faces/stats not affected, but the transfers are affected.
As you know Konami never ever update Brasileiro's rosters due to licensing difficulty, so we have to update the transfers ourself/use others OF. But with every live update they reset the brasileiro rosters to the base rosters.

Antonyc1977
14-09-2018, 05:54

If this is the case, I suppose you could make all Brasileiro transfers yourself and then export every Brasileiro club. Next time you Live Update, just import your Brasileiro clubs again?

SemiSilesian
14-09-2018, 22:17
If this is the case, I suppose you could make all Brasileiro transfers yourself and then export every Brasileiro club. Next time you Live Update, just import your Brasileiro clubs again?

Yes,i think this is the way.
last Thursday Live Update hasn´t destroyed League Brasileiro,all players from Brasileiro OF was still there.

kuer86
16-09-2018, 16:54
Any news on this??

Buckshot
17-09-2018, 04:48
Yes,i think this is the way.
last Thursday Live Update hasn´t destroyed League Brasileiro,all players from Brasileiro OF was still there.

It destroyed the Brasileiro OF that I had that I have that has created Brasileiro players. After the LIVE UPDATE, all the created Brasileiro players in CREATED PLAYERS were Free Agents and I had to click triangle and delete those players and re-install...............Had to do it after every LIVE UPDATE in PES 2018.

Antonyc1977
17-09-2018, 11:37
It destroyed the Brasileiro OF that I had that I have that has created Brasileiro players. After the LIVE UPDATE, all the created Brasileiro players in CREATED PLAYERS were Free Agents and I had to click triangle and delete those players and re-install...............Had to do it after every LIVE UPDATE in PES 2018.

Then you DEFINITELY need to EXPORT every Brazilian Team. Then IMPORT the teams after the Live Update.

The problem I am having at the moment is the Live Update messes up all of the Tactics I'd applied to ALL teams in the game.

Buckshot
17-09-2018, 11:53
Then you DEFINITELY need to EXPORT every Brazilian Team. Then IMPORT the teams after the Live Update.

Hence why I said "click triangle and delete those players and re-install" -- Yes, it is a bitch after every LIVE UPDATE.

But at least there is a bright side -- remember when we did a LIVE UPDATE and it destroyed even created teams back in PES 2017? At least it is only the Brasileiro OF and not all the created teams as well.

Antonyc1977
18-09-2018, 07:20
They're here!!!!
But I won't be able to release any "Youth Team Legends" of the re-linked players until after PESUniverse release their Classic Teams Files. (It's a moral thing)

https://i.imgur.com/ZBhwm3L.png

sobakus
28-09-2018, 02:46
All the players Mantis unlocked were released in his blog. They even added all their details and stats from pes 2018. All you got to do is import his .ted files, then import the original teams they overwrite (Lokomotiv Tashkent and some other club) and all the players will be added to created player section.