PDA

View Full Version : [PES4] Jonboyo's Final Pes4 ps2 patch-jb30.10.04pes4.ppf

Pages : [1] 2

Zygalski
01-11-2004, 18:08
Latest working download links,
posted on the 28th of January 2006:
http://hosted.filefront.com/PESInsight/1544985
Download all 3 rar files plus the document.
Use the guide to using WinRAR to unrar/uncompress the files. This guide is here (http://www.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=5000)

As posted here (http://evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=341034#post34 1034).

Note: This patch will not work on the Platinum version of PS2 PES4 - so you need to get the original version of the game.

Info thanks to redbeards:
I today managed to get hold of an original / standard copy of the game.

Using the same process I had used on the platinum edition, the game worked fine with the patch.

Therefore this patch is not compatible with the platinum edition.

PES4 patch now seems like a whole new game – thanks Zygalski for the upload.

jb30.10.04pes4.ppf

Download-
(all 3rar files needed to unrar to make 1 ppf)

from-

1)
Lomungtungs ftp (use Flash fxp to resume)-

lomungtung.no-ip.com
pass/user- we

/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/patches/jonboyo/
jb30.10.04pes4.part1.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part2.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part3.rar
JBPes4 30.10Readme.doc

2)
Bittorrent-
1st download bittorrent software (search google)
or AZUREUS bittorrent client.
then look for a link in thread.

3)
www.piratebay.org (http://www.piratebay.org/) (need to make account)

http://www.piratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3252460&hit=1

torrent's name: JBs30.10.04Pes4 ps2patch
description: Jonboyo's latest 30.10.04pes4 and so far final patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 4.
Install .ppf to clean .iso image. Intructions in readme.
(cheers dirty_harry)

Application

1) Put your Original PES4 dvd in your PC dvd drive

2) Open DVDDecrypter, go to MODE /ISO / Read

3) Choose your destination folder eg origPES4

4) Press the go button (dvd->Harddrive symbol)

5) Open ppfomatic choose new pes4.iso- SIZE-1.71 GB (1,841,561,600 bytes)
(make backup copy 1st though!),then choose patch ‘jb30.10.04pes4.ppf’->apply

6) After a while it will be done.

7) Open Nero –goto recorder->burn image->find patched pes4iso ->burn slowly (x2 at most)

Not tested with ripkit but may well work.

Contents

1) New Kits -some are obviously we7i ones because no ones made them all for we8/pes4 but all the we8 I could find are in.
Includes hopefully all collars correct ,number colours correct,Number style correct for shirt (eg Normal/adidas/Nike/Puma)- Thanks to Sunjun (and team) for providing my many missing kits and creators Kel/Noted/Biker Jim/Daikairi, Spark02 and others.
GavinGriffin &Dr Pasclito Gloves for all keepers.
Note-did not import licenced teams kits, since there already in.
Learn to import your own if your not happy with the ones I’ve used!

2) Menu Icons by Wolves fan

3) New Music main menu- Beautiful Day-U2, Strokes,Champ League music on entrance to pitch, Queen on winning cup, others are Queens of the Stoneage,DMX, 50 cents, FranzFerdinand, Elvis+Jxl, Robbie Williams (by Jimmy G) ,Mas Que Nada, Maroon5, Primal Scream & Badly drawn boy is in there somewhere!
New - Kasabian-LSF, Feeder-Seven days in the sun, Nerd-She wants to movebg, song2-blur & The Lightning Seeds-Life of Riley.adx—thanks to Dazfeeder

4) New Ref kits by Kel

5) New Logo patch by Higgs for all Cups.

6) New menu pictures by myself (some originally titles from evoweb forum so thanks to there creators.)

7) New Boots= Yogui v6 modified by myself- swapped a predator(slot5) for an umbro and a yellow striped F50(slot7) for new black/white F50.

8.)4 new balls –New CL ball RED ,Fevernova, Nike Neo and New Nike Aerow from Pascal-made blue by me (aka pemiership ball). With corresponding ball names in menu.

9) Ads, including some Champions League ones

10)Cup presenting ladies x4. (faces by Open)

11)Stadiums from lomungtung- Highbury, Old Trafford, Parc des Princes (jbete), Bernabeu (Mhut), Millenium Stadium (me) , Dortmunds, Stadia – bayern, delle alpi,camp nou, also removed ploughed look from st10.
Stamford Bridge stadium (imported from we7i by me.) ,Everton (Me) ,Totenham-(st_stw09.afs)
Alvalade (Mauras),Deportivo,Valencia –( st_stj02.afs)
New Stadia photo with name of stadia on –so u can tell where your playing
depending on the weather by myself.

12)SOLIDUS chants –(AIOv3-includes all 3 patches)-tested for National teams and seems to work fine for club teams.

13)New shirt Number fonts- Normal/Adidas/Nike/Puma allotted correctly to National teams.

14)Added some more team supporters flags from evoweb forum egIreland,Scotland,Russia,Fran ce and created England myself lots of premiership/german club sides (thanks to cdh-edmundo and john_shadow4-organising where they go, Serty,popmart,Maximo.Riggs & Karmen)

Whats NOT in-
Correct player names
Correct Stadium names

TO FIX THIS -USE AN OPTION FILE

(install this with xport/maxdrive or boot it from a cd ie everyone can get an option file-

egScorp's PES4 PS2 option file 1.1-
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16457&highlight=pes4+option (http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16457&highlight=pes4+option)
see evoweb forums for latest, make sure default kits are on!)

or

U can choose your own by->

using
1) italian dudes one (don't know his name but its meant to be good) ,
2) pesfans or
3)scorpio's
-included in ->

databasejb26.10pes4.rar----MAY WELL CAUSE BUGS SO BEST USE OPTION FILE!

size-6.71 MB (7,038,831 bytes)
download
from lomungtung same folder as above patch
/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/patches/jonboyo/databasejb26.10pes4.rar

APPLY
(after (6) above in patch installation)

1)Extract 0_TEXT.AFS with apache leave apache open.
2) open 0_TEXT.AFS in afsexplorer then 'search' for para_we8.bin
3) replace para_we8.bin with the correct new one from pesfan, scorpio or Italian guys one
4)Import (=replace) newly patched 0_TEXT.AFS in apache(left open from before)
5)Import (=replace) OVER.AFS with Apache in patched ISO.
Close apache
6) Open Nero –goto recorder->burn image->find patched pes4iso ->burn slowly (x2 at most)

Thanks to any creators I’ve missed out!
And if its yours please say and I’ll add you!

Note- No profit is permitted by selling of this applied patch.

==================

This is the newest patch and the only one you need. So ignore the previous ones in the previous thread. I know some of the text is in a black font - will fix it later.

3 Nov 04... Mirrors:

mirror:

http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part1.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part2.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part3.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/JBPes4%2030.10Readme.doc

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://you.are.my.god.free.fr

DEFECTiON
01-11-2004, 19:33
Thought I'd give you a hand mate, hope it's all okay, saved you the bother of changing black>white:

Originally Posted by jonboyo
jb30.10.04pes4.ppf

Download-
(all 3rar files needed to unrar to make 1 ppf)

from-

1)
Lomungtungs ftp (use Flash fxp to resume)-

lomungtung.no-ip.com
pass/user- we

/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/patches/jonboyo/
jb30.10.04pes4.part1.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part2.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part3.rar
JBPes4 30.10Readme.doc

2)
Bittorrent-
1st download bittorrent software (search google)
or AZUREUS bittorrent client.
then look for a link in thread.

3)
www.piratebay.org (need to make account)

http://www.piratebay.org/torrents-d...d=3252460&hit=1

torrent's name: JBs30.10.04Pes4 ps2patch
description: Jonboyo's latest 30.10.04pes4 and so far final patch for Pro Evolution Soccer 4.
Install .ppf to clean .iso image. Intructions in readme.
(cheers dirty_harry)

Application

1) Put your Original PES4 dvd in your PC dvd drive

2) Open DVDDecrypter, go to MODE /ISO / Read

3) Choose your destination folder eg origPES4

4) Press the go button (dvd->Harddrive symbol)

5) Open ppfomatic choose new pes4.iso- SIZE-1.71 GB (1,841,561,600 bytes)
(make backup copy 1st though!),then choose patch ‘jb30.10.04pes4.ppf’->apply

6) After a while it will be done.

7) Open Nero –goto recorder->burn image->find patched pes4iso ->burn slowly (x2 at most)

Not tested with ripkit but may well work.

Contents

1) New Kits -some are obviously we7i ones because no ones made them all for we8/pes4 but all the we8 I could find are in.
Includes hopefully all collars correct ,number colours correct,Number style correct for shirt (eg Normal/adidas/Nike/Puma)- Thanks to Sunjun (and team) for providing my many missing kits and creators Kel/Noted/Biker Jim/Daikairi, Spark02 and others.
GavinGriffin &Dr Pasclito Gloves for all keepers.
Note-did not import licenced teams kits, since there already in.
Learn to import your own if your not happy with the ones I’ve used!

2) Menu Icons by Wolves fan

3) New Music main menu- Beautiful Day-U2, Strokes,Champ League music on entrance to pitch, Queen on winning cup, others are Queens of the Stoneage,DMX, 50 cents, FranzFerdinand, Elvis+Jxl, Robbie Williams (by Jimmy G) ,Mas Que Nada, Maroon5, Primal Scream & Badly drawn boy is in there somewhere!
New - Kasabian-LSF, Feeder-Seven days in the sun, Nerd-She wants to movebg, song2-blur & The Lightning Seeds-Life of Riley.adx—thanks to Dazfeeder

4) New Ref kits by Kel

5) New Logo patch by Higgs for all Cups.

6) New menu pictures by myself (some originally titles from evoweb forum so thanks to there creators.)

7) New Boots= Yogui v6 modified by myself- swapped a predator(slot5) for an umbro and a yellow striped F50(slot7) for new black/white F50.

8.)4 new balls –New CL ball RED ,Fevernova, Nike Neo and New Nike Aerow from Pascal-made blue by me (aka pemiership ball). With corresponding ball names in menu.

9) Ads, including some Champions League ones

10)Cup presenting ladies x4. (faces by Open)

11)Stadiums from lomungtung- Highbury, Old Trafford, Parc des Princes (jbete), Bernabeu (Mhut), Millenium Stadium (me) , Dortmunds, Stadia – bayern, delle alpi,camp nou, also removed ploughed look from st10.
Stamford Bridge stadium (imported from we7i by me.) ,Everton (Me) ,Totenham-(st_stw09.afs)
Alvalade (Mauras),Deportivo,Valencia –( st_stj02.afs)
New Stadia photo with name of stadia on –so u can tell where your playing
depending on the weather by myself.

12)SOLIDUS chants –(AIOv3-includes all 3 patches)-tested for National teams and seems to work fine for club teams.

13)New shirt Number fonts- Normal/Adidas/Nike/Puma allotted correctly to National teams.

14)Added some more team supporters flags from evoweb forum egIreland,Scotland,Russia,Fran ce and created England myself lots of premiership/german club sides (thanks to cdh-edmundo and john_shadow4-organising where they go, Serty,popmart,Maximo.Riggs & Karmen)

Whats NOT in-
Correct player names
Correct Stadium names

TO FIX THIS -USE AN OPTION FILE

(install this with xport/maxdrive or boot it from a cd ie everyone can get an option file-

egScorp's PES4 PS2 option file 1.1-
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16457&highlight=pes4+option
see evoweb forums for latest, make sure default kits are on!)

or

U can choose your own by->

using
1) italian dudes one (don't know his name but its meant to be good) ,
2) pesfans or
3)scorpio's
-included in ->

databasejb26.10pes4.rar----MAY WELL CAUSE BUGS SO BEST USE OPTION FILE!

size-6.71 MB (7,038,831 bytes)
download
from lomungtung same folder as above patch
/Pro Evolution Soccer 4/patches/jonboyo/databasejb26.10pes4.rar

APPLY
(after (6) above in patch installation)

1)Extract 0_TEXT.AFS with apache leave apache open.
2) open 0_TEXT.AFS in afsexplorer then 'search' for para_we8.bin
3) replace para_we8.bin with the correct new one from pesfan, scorpio or Italian guys one
4)Import (=replace) newly patched 0_TEXT.AFS in apache(left open from before)
5)Import (=replace) OVER.AFS with Apache in patched ISO.
Close apache
6) Open Nero –goto recorder->burn image->find patched pes4iso ->burn slowly (x2 at most)

Thanks to any creators I’ve missed out!
And if its yours please say and I’ll add you!

Note- No profit is permitted by selling of this applied patch.

Wu-Tang
01-11-2004, 23:09
jonboyo u r a total dude, thx fr help frm zygalzki!!!

Itachi-san
01-11-2004, 23:21
hey wutang, can you tell the boot pack that is in this patch please :D?

Gunplay
01-11-2004, 23:30
hey wutang, can you tell the boot pack that is in this patch please :D?

If only people could read :rolleyes: .

Itachi-san
01-11-2004, 23:32
i would like to know the editables?

Gunplay
01-11-2004, 23:34
My guess from the WE8 patch:
-Mercurial Vapors 2
-Total 90 III

Itachi-san
01-11-2004, 23:37
now thats clear, thank you gunplay. :D

ploppyjim
02-11-2004, 12:10
hey guys, looking at the patch it seems that it has nothing new from the previous one. but it is now in one handy patch inseted of having to apply 3. so well done to jonboyo, but if you have allready patched your pro ev up to date then i dont think this one will be of any use to you.......i think.

davejohnson
02-11-2004, 14:05
do you lot like writing a load of shit !! why doesnt some one write and tell us what to do in english !! i only speak english eg use flash to resume !!! what the f**k does this mean why dont you just write what to do eg use lomungtungs site but you dont say how to f**king get on his site !!!!!!!

someone stop be banging my f**king haed on the wall next to my computer !!!!!!!!

sorry for the stress but i read this site all the time and you lot do things the HARD WAY

Zygalski
02-11-2004, 16:40
Click on the Search button. Type in "Lomungtung".
Find the thread I posted containing everything you want to know about Lomungtung.
Problem solved. Alternatively - go to General Editing and read the Threads Index (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=7109).

Although downloading using Bit Torrent is far superior.

RonaldoFenomeno
02-11-2004, 19:34
is there NO nike boots on the Jonboyo patch???

RonaldoFenomeno
02-11-2004, 19:36
Zyg can u help me...???

i have downloaded the latest patch of Jonboyo...only 1 patch...

but what have i do now???

can u pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what to do all...

thanx alot..

banny
02-11-2004, 20:16
You copy your cd to a ISO file using something like DVD Decryptor.

Then you apply the patch using PPF O Matic 3. These programs can easily be found using google or any other search engine!

jag87
02-11-2004, 20:48
The 30.10.04 is a combination of all the patches from the 15th. It is a great patch! Worth the download time :D

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 11:25
Guide to patching PES4 is a sticky in the General Editing section. Patching to DVD is the easier method.

New mirrors for this patch. Get all 3 parts and extract to form the single patch ppf file.

mirror:

http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part1.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part2.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/jb30.10.04pes4.part3.rar
http://web10.server.mn-server8.de/jb/JBPes4%2030.10Readme.doc

Lord
03-11-2004, 13:01
so u extract part 1 , 2 and 3 then use ppf o matic, and add not 1! but all 3 !after ech another??????????????????????? ??????????????????????

Shieldslfc
03-11-2004, 13:46
Excellent work JB (and anyone else involved), this is superb, I had prev patches, but there was some minor things that anoyed me, thats been fixed now, all those d#$k heads out there who moan about the latest patches not being a great deal different, how much does a dvd cost? £0.24 pence I pay for quality disks, so if you feel thats not good value to make the greatest game greater, then i feel sorry for you, Finally JB, to make this even better, I would scrap the prem ball, untill someone makes it better, the only other area I think it can be improved on is the chants, so I hope someone will sort that. Cheers

mrmratkinson
03-11-2004, 14:48
He's not wrong about the chants they let the whole update down. Andy Williams Can't take my eyes off you repeated over and over and over again along with your not singing anymore really starts to get on your tits. The Aero ball needs alot of work too.

Even with all the annoyance of the chants it still doesn't take away from the fact that the rest has been a brilliant addition. The kits are spectacular as are the menus and the music. Nice one Jonboyo.

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 15:22
so u extract part 1 , 2 and 3 then use ppf o matic, and add not 1! but all 3 !after ech another??????????????????????? ??????????????????????Read this thread (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=5000) to find out what to do with your rar files. Apply the single ppf patch to the ISO.

bonner
06-11-2004, 14:14
why are these files are so big?
each time i try to download these on the normal way i got some problem
who can tell me in a easy way to get these 3 parts on my computer?
everything you say ,like fxp etc i downloaded installed but how are you use the programmes?

help
with regards,
bonner;king of soccer!

mijo24
07-11-2004, 16:50
did anyone manage to patch Pes4 with jb's final patch and burn it to a cd

isn't it the same way to patch with jb's 15_10_04 patch or there are extra steps to be done???

any help is extremely appreciated...

Mohanned
07-11-2004, 16:56
I did it and its the same way.

mijo24
07-11-2004, 17:00
you use the same rip kit

vando
08-11-2004, 21:14
Hello,

How do I keep the old graphics of the game? Can someone please show me in detail how to keep one graphic file and I can do the rest? Thanks!

I haven't downloaded this new patch, but can someone tell me whether the graphics are any different? Saves me from downloading it again.

Thanks!
VD

Zygalski
15-11-2004, 10:51
Everything is patched in this one. I don't know if and when he will release another file so this is well worth getting.

Zygalski
15-11-2004, 11:20
I believe that no patch fixes names at this point. There are plenty of different option files out there so take your pic (and use with x-port/max drive/cd2mem). or import when patching.

Shieldslfc
15-11-2004, 22:45
I hope Jonboyo does release another patch, and puts in the new prem balls from latest angelus patch, I hope someone can sort out the chants as well as they are a bit repetitive, that would defo take pes4 to another level.

vando
16-11-2004, 15:44
I agreed, the chants can be annoying when it keeps repeating. This game is all about realism and the chants are kinda ruining it. Please don't get me wrong, it's a great patch, but it could be even greater.

Cheers,
VD.

marko18
21-11-2004, 15:03
when i use the dvd decryptor its gets to 41% thn starts encountering error. i could have sworn i had the same problems with PES3 but ive forgottin what to do. Any help would be much appreciated.

Zygalski
21-11-2004, 21:20
Uninstall dvd decryptor and install a different version, maybe try one from the links posted in the relevent thread as that one has worked for others. Might work.

marko18
22-11-2004, 17:31
Are there any other programs i could use other than DVDDecrypter?

Zygalski
23-11-2004, 10:40
It works for everyone else. If if won't work for you, either try it on another PC or reinstall windows and then it should be fine.

marko18
23-11-2004, 18:08
Appreciate the help, but its getting me nowhere. Ill try a friends PC.

beatledan78
27-11-2004, 11:34
how do you apply an option to the patched disc...is this just like normal when you use either max drive/x-port to load onto your memory card and it loads up with the disc like you would with the original pes4 disc

dj1978
28-11-2004, 11:33
jonboyo's final patch as worked great for me a real alternative to the original pes4 game.easy to patch as well dead easy.

davejohnson
28-11-2004, 16:29
zygalsk that picture under your name is that you or your bird !!!

keep up the good work

lan2711
29-11-2004, 12:21
Does anybody know if this patch is also working for the German PAL Version of PES 4, or only for the UK Version?
Thanks

beatledan78
03-12-2004, 13:10
How comes this is the final patch....can nothing more be updated/added to the game

what about the new yellow footballs

also before i downloaded it and read the contents at the start of this thread...it said that the millenium stadium and the bernabeu were included....i was thinking that they would be in the game as the actual stadiums

GREAT PATCH THOUGH........I'm loving it

Zekman
04-12-2004, 14:55
What's the content of the 30.10 to 17.11 JB's update patch?

Zekman
04-12-2004, 15:00
How do I use the cdr boot disk option file? I already have the jb 30.10 patched dvd. It works fine. Although I would like to have the correct stadium names and for example the correct Dutch squad. Thnx for any reply.

guitarhero123
07-12-2004, 10:39
hi, i have just got this patch and applied it and burnt it but when it plays some of the sound doesn't work, i dont think the crowd seem to be worling and some of the music isn't. please help i have tried to burn it 3 times with different media (maxell and 2 crap ones) but it still doesn't seem to be working. PLEASE HELP

framax81
23-12-2004, 12:38
Why it is impossible to download it?
I'm trying but it is impossible....
please help me!

leedsfan
05-01-2005, 16:49
is "stw21" still the djurgarden stadium or was it changed to a different stadium. I wanna know cos i just replaced it with elland road

koozy
09-01-2005, 20:41
i got 3 parts of this do i extract all 3 to different folders and patch the iso 3 times? got it sorted all 3 files needed to extract 1 ppf

Zygalski
09-01-2005, 22:04
Here we go again..... please read the WinRAR thread to find out how to unrar files.
Unrar the first file only. Winrar will uncompress all three to give you a single ppf file which you apply once. That's it.

koozy
10-01-2005, 14:29
great patch guys what a difference a couple of changes can make thanks for the great work

active
09-02-2005, 17:13
A Brv Send That To Me Now!

suraklin
09-02-2005, 18:28

Kinichi
11-02-2005, 21:26
was wondering why none of the 3 links actually work. i always end up at a site thats not even in english. im really stuck and in desperate need of a PES4 PS2 patch. could someone please help out?

Zygalski
11-02-2005, 22:23
http://www.piratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3252460 works.
As does lomungtung's ftp.

Paul B
16-02-2005, 14:22
The FTP doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

I tried the torrent using Azureus but wasn't making any progress.

Now using Bit Tornado and actually getting somewhere with it.

TheGers
20-02-2005, 22:31
is anyone going to put this up for download again as there are not many ps2 patches out

Zygalski
21-02-2005, 01:59
lomungtung still works. I just connected to it using FlashFXP.
Most of the folders have lots of files in there so it's a bit of a mess to navigate but you can download jonboyo's patches from there.

TheGers
21-02-2005, 10:47
cheers zyg it will take a while but it'll need to do.

goribigon
22-02-2005, 07:49
someone can SEED the 30.10.04 file please

evilgnome
22-02-2005, 07:57
Yeah can someone help seed. There is like 10 of us waiting at 95.4%.

evilgnome
22-02-2005, 11:13
No seeders make gnomes unhappy.

Zygalski
22-02-2005, 11:20
I'm not sure but I might still have the file. Will check tonight.

evilgnome
22-02-2005, 11:53
I'm not sure but I might still have the file. Will check tonight.
It'd be much appreciated.

Zygalski
22-02-2005, 12:58
I bet that if i do share it, all the new seeds vanish forever within minutes of completing their downloads ;)

evilgnome
22-02-2005, 16:57
I bet that if i do share it, all the new seeds vanish forever within minutes of completing their downloads ;)
Most likely will happen, but its only 7 people all stuck at 95.4% :(

Zygalski
23-02-2005, 00:05
I managed to figure out how to reshare the patch. Looks like it worked.

First couple of people to complete their download vanished but it's good to see 10 seeds now.

trg103
23-02-2005, 00:30
Ok i'm downloading the torrent now

I promise to seed when i am done ;)

amarchi10
23-02-2005, 06:29
i am downlaoding it, and as soon as i am done, i wil enter super seeder mode and seed for 1 day straight

and one more question, will this patch work on the USA version of winning eleven 8??

Zygalski
23-02-2005, 10:46
No. Patches only work for the game they are made for. Wait for a WE8 patch to be released for your game.

amarchi10
23-02-2005, 18:02
ohh damn haha.. ohh well i am still in super seeding mode, and have been for past 15 hrs... i will leave it up for another 5 hrs or so

POW!!!!
23-02-2005, 18:08
what thats the boys name Zygalski send me this ASAP

Zygalski
23-02-2005, 18:52
what thats the boys name Zygalski send me this ASAPHey funky guy, use lomungtung or the Bit Torrent link.

evilgnome
24-02-2005, 04:20
Seeding for another 24 hours before I stop.

Lord
24-02-2005, 15:21
hey does this fix the previos bugg on jonboyo patch
that bugg in the boca juniors team that the name on the shirt on the back doesnt appaers?

Zygalski
24-02-2005, 16:16
The name appearing on the shirt depends on which option file you use. Use the pesfan V3 patched version as posted in another thread and the kits should look great.

Alternatively, just go to edit mode and change the colour of the kit text.

evilgnome
26-02-2005, 03:31
Out of interest which is the better patch. Ole Mix or JonBoyo's?? I have both WE8 and PES4 but have only patches PES4.

dmusolino
06-03-2005, 01:17
Can this patch be used with the australian PAL VERSION of pes4?

evilgnome
06-03-2005, 07:25
There is only one version of PES4 and its PAL.

ashmufc
06-03-2005, 07:59
Yes, UK pal and ozzie rules PAL is the same :p

dmusolino
08-03-2005, 08:06
I just burned the patched iso with dvd decrypter. I went to play it and it was exactly the same as the original pes4. Is this because i burned it with dvd decrypter or because i did something else wrong?

evilgnome
08-03-2005, 08:54
I just burned the patched iso with dvd decrypter. I went to play it and it was exactly the same as the original pes4. Is this because i burned it with dvd decrypter or because i did something else wrong?
Are you using a modified option file??

Zygalski
08-03-2005, 10:42
Load that patched disk again without using any memory cards and see how it is then. You should at least notice the different backgrounds and music.

Otherwise you didn't patch it properly and will have to explain exactly what you did.

lukekidd
12-03-2005, 15:31
jus wanted 2 say dat r the kits completely real for 2004-2005 season and can u send me the instructions to tranfer it 2 my pc because i dnt understand all dis buisness my address is [email protected]

Zygalski
12-03-2005, 15:57
Patches only work for the game they are made for.

This is a PS2 patch. You will want a PC PES4 patch such as the Wolf's one.
All you have to do is download the patch and then the instructions for installing the patch are included within.

ONE UNITED
12-03-2005, 18:00
Just want to say i patched PES4 last night and what a great job you have done with the patch and how my life is so much better with this patch i would like to thank everyone who worked on it and of course Jonboyo i am new to the forum and i will be contributing to the download section keep up the good work ONE UNITED

huge87
12-03-2005, 18:15
is there any difference between winning eleven and p.e.s in the gameplay?

Zygalski
12-03-2005, 21:01
There are a few small differences.
WE8:LE will be better than both WE8 and PES4.

iamnotandy
14-03-2005, 17:01
Hi, new user here. I'm desparate to patch my crappy copy of PES4 but can't download the jb30.10.04pes4.ppf patch either from the FTP location or torrent. The lomungtung.no-ip.com FTP address doesn't connect, and there doesn't appear to be anyone seeding it on bittorrent. Anyone know where else is hosting the file?

Thanks,

andy

Zygalski
14-03-2005, 17:28
I've been sharing the torrent for ages now and shared it over 15 times.
If it's not sharing now, it will be tonight.

Blame the cunts who just pike the patch and bugger off.
Share it you gimps!!!

iamnotandy
14-03-2005, 17:30
I f*cking hate pikeys!

I leave bittorrent open all the time so I'll make sure I leave the patch open on there as long as poss. Cheers

arfy05
15-03-2005, 20:30
could i patch this game on a dvd+r because the brief just says dvdr so i don't know which to use.

PATCH LOOKS GOOD

Zygalski
15-03-2005, 21:50
Some PS2s will play DVD+R and some won't. You'll have to try it to find out.

trickytree79
16-03-2005, 18:33
Hey guys, can anyone post some pics on here showing the patch at all?
many thanks :)

arfy05
16-03-2005, 18:36
i patched and burned pes4 to dvd+r abd it said file corrupted when i oad it on ps2. is dat da dvddsic or da iso that was decrypted at the start

Zygalski
16-03-2005, 20:38
First of all, don't write like "dat" as it's harder to read and you'll get less help that way.

Post exactly what you did in the PES4 DVD patching guide thread in the General Editing section and we'll see if we can help. Best way is to delete the image and start again, following the guide exactly. Try burning an unpatched image first to see if that part of it works fine.

fipile
17-03-2005, 20:53
can someone upload the jb.3010to1711 files somewhere? thanks

Zygalski
18-03-2005, 10:48
lomungtung?

arfy05
18-03-2005, 22:12
my patched game never worked. this is what i done.

1. i did'nt have a dvd writer so i gave my mate a cd containing the jonboyo patch that had been extracted. along with my orginal pes4. i also gave him the instructions how to patch it from the start of this thread.

2. he followed everything and then when loaded on the ps2 via swap magic 3.3 it said file corrupted.

3.the dvd was a dvd+r that the patched game was burned on.

do you know what went wrong.

sorry for writing in text style language

fipile
23-03-2005, 14:48
lomungtung?
lomungtung was too slow.. but I managed to download it (took 3 days :D )
thanks anyway ;)

Zygalski
23-03-2005, 18:08
my patched game never worked. this is what i done.
Might have some success writing onto a normal DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Some PS2s don't read DVD+R or DVDRWs.

fipile
26-03-2005, 08:43
I have made the patch available on a webspace
http://forum.pesinsight.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163&page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1

fipile
26-03-2005, 08:43
I have made the patch available on a webspace

but i have a problem : my patched version hangs after language selection whatever the language.. any idea?

Zygalski
26-03-2005, 14:35
Thank you for the mirror.
You will need to explain what exactly you did to patch your game. Try following the basic guide in the General Editing section, it is a sticky right at the top.

fipile
27-03-2005, 12:32
thanks Zygalski, I managed to find by myself the problem (ISO made into a gi file format instead of an ISO :p)
works perfectly now, and very great patch

calvink
28-03-2005, 22:26
do i have to download everything on this page fipile.

Zygalski
29-03-2005, 00:34
do i have to download everything on this page fipile.
Yes.

calvink
29-03-2005, 03:33
thank you

CorneKleyn
29-03-2005, 11:24
I've been sharing the torrent for ages now and shared it over 15 times.
If it's not sharing now, it will be tonight.

Blame the cunts who just pike the patch and bugger off.
Share it you gimps!!!

Can someone plz seed the bitorrent file for me so that I can download it. Plz provide a link to the bittorent file. I'm using bitlord as my torrent program

Guran81
29-03-2005, 14:29
He's not wrong about the chants they let the whole update down. Andy Williams Can't take my eyes off you repeated over and over and over again along with your not singing anymore really starts to get on your tits. The Aero ball needs alot of work too.

Even with all the annoyance of the chants it still doesn't take away from the fact that the rest has been a brilliant addition. The kits are spectacular as are the menus and the music. Nice one Jonboyo.

I wonder why people complain about the chants in this patch...if your not satisfied with then, just edit new ones and change them!For example, i´ve inserted some new chants, mostly Chelsea ones, and its not hard...you just need a bit patience and to read other threads in this forum...and voila: you get new chants! So stop wining, his made a GREAT job with this patch...imagine the amount of time he spent on it, just for YOU to share it!

Great job you guys, this patch roxx!!!!

G

fipile
29-03-2005, 20:24
Can someone plz seed the bitorrent file for me so that I can download it. Plz provide a link to the bittorent file. I'm using bitlord as my torrent program
why don't you donwload what i've uploaded?? :o

aaz20
30-03-2005, 23:51
Hi it says when using the patch and a option file with a max drive you have to use the default strips, how do you turn these on once the option file is loaded?

supergallas
31-03-2005, 17:21
Can someone help me i aint got a clue bout all this i can't even find the 3 rar files you need to download its driving me nuts can anyone help please
cheers
liam

Zygalski
31-03-2005, 18:01
The basic guide to patching your game is over here (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=16240).
Download links are in the first post of this thread.

aaz20, which option file are you using? You can download the one where the kits are set to default for you, just search for that thread. Or you go to edit mode and set them individually.

supergallas
31-03-2005, 18:03
i just downloaded the option file from pes fan then i heard bout this patch and it sounds great just looks so confusing though!

supergallas
31-03-2005, 18:09
i see the download links for the software you need but i cant find the 3 rar files to download jonboyo's patch just wondered if you new how to download that?
cheers again!

Zygalski
31-03-2005, 18:43
Use the torrent link or get it from the FTP such as lomungtung.

supergallas
31-03-2005, 19:20
There is no torrent link mate and i really don't understand the ftp lomuntung thing there is no link just words underlined. there is a link further up the page by someone that takes you to a page called you.are.my.god.free and that has the rar links but there are about 5 and on the jonboyo's thread it says there is 3? i no im being a pain but once i got the 3 files i no what to do preety much

Liam

Zygalski
31-03-2005, 21:32
From the first post, here is the torrent link:
http://www.piratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3252460

supergallas
01-04-2005, 17:39
cheers for the link i downloaded all the files, followed the instructions the only thing is i aint got nero i use this one called pinacall when i burned the iso file which has a rar picture next to it (is that right) when i used my swap magic dvd disk is said not a ps2 disk im using the pal swap magic disk set and the dvd i used was a DVD-R is that right i just wanna play the game please help me mate
Thanks a lot

Liam

supergallas
01-04-2005, 18:07
i done it i finealy did it thanks for your help zygalski can i say the game is class world class you are a legend for creating this thanks so much

Liam

bhoj31
01-04-2005, 19:49
Just wnated ot know, does th eps2 need to be modded to play copied games inorder for the ps2 patched dvd-r to work.

Zygalski
01-04-2005, 22:29
Yes, it needs to be either chipped or modded.
There is a sticky thread with more details in the General Editing section.

Genaldinho
05-04-2005, 17:56
Can't you just use a maxdrive to get all of this patch onto the playstation 2

Zygalski
05-04-2005, 18:00
No. Max Drive is just for files stored on your memory card, like option files and goal replays and such.

This patch is over 400MB in size and needs to be applied to the image of the game.
You can try using the max drive though ;)

supergallas
05-04-2005, 22:26
hello zygalski,
i downloaded your patch and its great but i want to do a bit of editing using the graphic program, so does this mean i have to re download the 3 rar files so i can patch my iso file again or can i get my iso file from my patched game on my dvdr but putting that in my pc and using dvd decrypter? its just i would really like to edit some stadiums and change the nets etc, if i have to download the files again whats the best way to do it, i tried bittorent and it was so slow it said it would take 90 hours! i don't undersdtand the lumuntung thing, so if you can help that would be great, sorry for going on!
cheers
supergallas

man u
07-04-2005, 00:57
Does a patched PES4 only work with a chipped ps2?

Morpheus
08-04-2005, 19:04
help! Is it just me or does Fipiles rar files not uzip with extract with Winrar. Anyone else tried cause its annoying know that when i try they are all corrupt. Zgy any thing you konw that could help......

Zygalski
09-04-2005, 23:45
Does a patched PES4 only work with a chipped ps2?
Yes. Chipped or modded with either a flip top lid or slide card.

help! Is it just me or does Fipiles rar files not uzip with extract with Winrar. Anyone else tried cause its annoying know that when i try they are all corrupt. Zgy any thing you konw that could help......
Not sure. Does WinRAR work on other files? If so I'd suggest you delete the patch and download it again.

giordinho
16-04-2005, 01:00
can somebody put this whole thing on a optionfile?

joebudden
16-04-2005, 01:30
yer il put it on an option file for you mate ........

.......... along with Rachel Stevens phone number and full video footage of pigs flying across the Atlantic

that crystal ?

joebudden
18-04-2005, 00:38
I LOVE U DUDES !! xx

Zygalski
19-04-2005, 10:05
If we could put it on an option file, do you think we'd spend all this time and effort patching our game? No, you can only patch your game by applying a patch file.

Option files cannot get near the quality of what is on a patch. But you need both a good patch with a suitable option file to get the best experience in playing.

Combo
20-04-2005, 11:21
Hey Zygalski I've applied the patch and burn't it to DVD+R but it still ain't working. The make of my DVD R drive is LG.

I went DVD recorder, burn image, chose the ISO , but it did not allow me to choose the speed so i just went to burn.

I've got a swap magic but when i put the patch in it keeps saying "incorrect PS2 disc"

I've read all the tutorials, I'am I doing something wrong? Like what DVD disc should I be using?

THANK YOU

Combo
21-04-2005, 10:37
Come on man someone reply.

Zygalski
21-04-2005, 10:53
You'll need to give us some more info. What did you apply the patch to and how? Stuff like that. What speed did it burn at?

Combo
21-04-2005, 11:11
I used Fipile's link, downloaded everything bar the very top one
How? I followed jonboyo's instructions as well as the Tutorials on how to burn to DVD.

Combo
25-04-2005, 13:30

Combo
25-04-2005, 13:32
Yeah... thanks for nothing.

pepper63
25-04-2005, 15:20
You copy your cd to a ISO file using something like DVD Decryptor.

Then you apply the patch using PPF O Matic 3. These programs can easily be found using google or any other search engine!
what is an iso file???????????

Zygalski
25-04-2005, 16:23
Yeah... thanks for nothing.
oh we're all so sorry your highness. What's your problem?

If you had followed the instructions properly, it would work, wouldn't it??

An ISO file is an image of the game that you store on your PC and can patch.

iceman05
26-04-2005, 06:40
May I say what a great site this is!! Been playing what was PES PS1 version before PS2's PES and it is the best footy game out there!! I just have one small request, I've been trying to downlaod the patch on bittorrent for the last few days and after reading your threads I think I need some seeders there to make it download quicker...
If any of you could do that it would be greatly appreciated. Cannot wait to patch the game and play it how it was supposed to look etc.
Keep up the good work.

Ice

Zygalski
26-04-2005, 10:17
I've recently formatted my PC but will hopefully get it back on and seeding tonight.
Are there no seeds at the moment?

Combo
26-04-2005, 11:28
oh we're all so sorry your highness.
quote=Zygalski][/quote]

Its ok your sins are forgiven... However for future reference do hurry up... oh and don't be so rude, i hate that.

Thats it, don't sin again.

iceman05
26-04-2005, 15:31
Many thanks Zyg.

iceman05
27-04-2005, 06:45
Sorry to be a pain all, but is there not anyone who could go and be a seeder as I have been downloading this patch for over 80hrs!!! And while they say the best things come to those who wait...well, I'm beginning to thaw out :-)

I will be at work for the day so will be unable to see if there are any seeders on but hope someone may hear this plea!!

Thanks again,

Ice

Zygalski
27-04-2005, 09:46
I knew I forgot something last night...... oops!
Tonight for sure!

norty
27-04-2005, 15:53
hey ive not been in tis forum for quite some time coz ive been busily playing pes4 wit tis jonboyo's patch ive downloaded last yr so im wondering wats up wit the new updates on tis lovely patch..there are two other threads contains updates on janboyos patch and the numbers are confusing so plz enlightened me which is the most latest one among all...thx

Zygalski
27-04-2005, 16:09
The numbers are dates. The one with the latest date would be the latest version.
What you have is probably the best though. Since this was the "final" patch.

norty
27-04-2005, 16:23
the last one i download is from tis thread BUT wats up wit tis thread containig updates on tis patch Jonboyo's UPDATE 4 jb30.10.04pes4.ppf Pes4ps2 patch (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=18815) ...so which update is the latest one??

Zygalski
27-04-2005, 16:38
The difference is minimal. Not really worth it for
Contents

Same as jb30.10to17.11&databaseupdate.rar update ie player names etc done (but option file does overwrite) but with-

1)blue/white aerow over the geo merlin (names changed accordingly in menus)

2)Fixed Captain armbands for a few International teams eg Portugal away.
Thats all, so stick with what you have if u your happy with the last update

norty
27-04-2005, 16:43
ok thx, tat all i need to hear from the man himself..lol

oh yeah sorry for sig image though lol ...cheers

Zygalski
28-04-2005, 00:06
I'm seeding the patch.
Hopefully the 5 people currently getting it will be good enough to share it at least once. Or more if possible.

If I'm the only seed tomorrow, I won't be a happy bunny.

Elmar
28-04-2005, 07:15
why can't i download jb30.10.04pes4.part1.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part2.rar
jb30.10.04pes4.part3.rar
JBPes4 30.10Readme.doc
can somebody help me

Zygalski
28-04-2005, 09:45
Use. The. Torrent. Link.

iceman05
28-04-2005, 13:16
Zyg, many thanks for the help in that...i'm gonna try patching the game tonite so am unsure if i will be able to seed. But will certainly try.

Once again, thanks for the help!! Oh, a silly question, how do u seed....

Ice

Zygalski
28-04-2005, 15:04
Once you've finished downloading the torrent, just keep it shared. That is seeding it. Cheers :)

Zygalski
28-04-2005, 21:42
I asked for people to keep sharing the patch on the torrent.
Right now I am the only seed.

Fuck all you leeching scumbags. What a great community this is. I wish I hadn't shared it for you guys to take it.

PeterPan
01-05-2005, 10:34
Hi Guys,is there someone from germany which can burn the jb30.10.04pes4-patch on a cd and send this to me? I can´t download the patch with bitorrent.
Thankz

wesbrownginger
01-05-2005, 14:54
hello community, can anyone tell me why the jonboyo links in this thread are not working? i've downloaded bittorrent but when i click on the appropriate links to download jonboyoy's patch i keep getting a web site not responding message! please help someone, i dont know much about what i'm doing and i've wanted to patch pro4 for so long now it hurts . . . so close now its very frustrating

Zygalski
03-05-2005, 01:02
The torrent link in the first post works fine. It should take you here (http://www.piratebay.org/torrents-details.php?id=3252460&hit=1).

The direct torrent link is http://www.piratebay.org/download.php/3252460/jb30.10.04pes4.torrent.
Download this and open using Azureus or other bit torrent program.

Please do not ask for someone to send you the game as this is warez and against the forum rules (a bannable offence).
Asking for the patch itself is not so bad but do try to follow the links in this post first.

---> I have also attached the torrent file to this post so now all you need to do is download it and unzip and then open it.

Ryder Style
03-05-2005, 09:26
Thanks for that Zyg

wesbrownginger
04-05-2005, 16:02
hello zyg,

thanks for that but i have managed to download jonboyos patch from pirate bay anyway. thing is its not a ppf file its a rar file so i cant open it in ppf o matic and apply it! does this make any sense to you? what have i done wrong? can i really be as stupid as i feel right now? cheers for your patience!

Zygalski
04-05-2005, 16:26
You will need to search and find the guide to using WinRAR.
It's kinda like Winzip but better and takes care of rar files.

wesbrownginger
04-05-2005, 17:11
cool zyg,

found it. hope dont have anymore probs! thanks for all the help. let you know how i get on. you a top man! this sight is quality

wesbrownginger
04-05-2005, 18:35
zyg you gotta help me one more time, i know you've gone over it before in this thread but i must b really slow because its still not clear.

i got winrar and the 3 rar files are now 3 ppf files - but surely i must apply all 3 or what was the point in downloading them all! does winrar comine them automatically or something. please explain this part again but clearly - i aint got no phd in computing! i play video games on a ps2 for gods sake - cheers bro

Ryder Style
04-05-2005, 19:19
Ive done this patch wes its not hard honestly. Heres what I did:

Unrar part 1 of patch only
Then I opened ppfomatic and selected the patch file as the jonboyos.ppf I extracted
Then I selected the iso file as the iso file i made of pes4
Then applied patch and burnt it to dvd

Its not hard if you follow the instructions

Zygalski
04-05-2005, 20:01
Yep, that's right.
Only unrar the first part and it will extract to give you a single ppf file of around 400MB.
That is all you need.

wesbrownginger
05-05-2005, 10:01
nice one fellas, thanks, now i got it, all i have to do now is find a really small screwdriver to get the front off my ps so i can use a slide card - the lengths u have to go to! b easier to buy konami an official license

wesbrownginger
07-05-2005, 09:57
done it! it absolutely definitely works! i've spent tha last couple of days playing a fully branded up version of pro 4. absolutely fantastic! the game's only flaw has been removed by this incredible patch and some great community help from this top sight. cheers to zyg, ryder and everyone else that has contributed to these forums.

thank you so much!

Thoma
07-05-2005, 10:52
Ok, i am up to downloading 'the' patch, but i am unclear on what i actually need to download and where to get it from. There seems to be so many different stuff.I have abc bitorrent client and winRAR if this is any help???
BTW i dont know how to use bit torrent :D...

Thoma
07-05-2005, 11:50
Anyone??? I really need this patch :D ...

d70
07-05-2005, 16:38
just use the torrent link. i took me about 12 hours to download. that torrent contains three RAR files and an instruction in WORD. use winRAR to extract the three RAR files into one ppf wahever then follow instruction.

Ok, i am up to downloading 'the' patch, but i am unclear on what i actually need to download and where to get it from. There seems to be so many different stuff.I have abc bitorrent client and winRAR if this is any help???
BTW i dont know how to use bit torrent :D...

Thoma
07-05-2005, 19:26
just use the torrent link. i took me about 12 hours to download. that torrent contains three RAR files and an instruction in WORD. use winRAR to extract the three RAR files into one ppf wahever then follow instruction.

Yeah cheers m8, i sorted it, its been goin for about 6 hours now, but really really slow, if anyone has it and wouldnt mind hosting/publishing (not sure what it is) i would really appreciate it :D ...

Zygalski
07-05-2005, 19:57
There were 3 seeds for the game earlier but they've decided to stop sharing it so it seems to be just me at the moment. You'll just have to wait. The download would be much faster if people continued to share but oh well....

Thoma
07-05-2005, 20:24
There were 3 seeds for the game earlier but they've decided to stop sharing it so it seems to be just me at the moment. You'll just have to wait. The download would be much faster if people continued to share but oh well....

Yeah cheers zyg m8, it seems to be going a lot faster at the moment, (touch wood) :D ...

longster
08-05-2005, 09:34
How long should it take to apply the patch using PPF O MATIC?
Its been running for about 90 mins already

Cheers

Wu-Tang
08-05-2005, 09:52
How long should it take to apply the patch using PPF O MATIC?
Its been running for about 90 mins already

Cheers

it all depends on how fast ur processor is and how much ram u've got. but if u know ur computers fast and normally does things quickly its worth restarting ur pc.

Zygalski
08-05-2005, 12:05
It should take less than 5 minutes depending on your PC.
Make sure no other programs are running. A browser is ok but nothing too intensive.

rashidinho
13-05-2005, 15:39

I have a PSTwo. I read somewhere that if I had swap-magic then I wouldnt need to chip my PS2. Whats to stop a non-chipped PS2 reading a patched version of the game when it contains the original + a few extras?

Also- Lomungtungs ftp site keeps bombing me out. Im gona use Flash-Fxp but Mozillas ftp-client worked ok for the 1st rar. Is there anywhere else to get this apart from his ftp & bittorrent. Why cant someone stick on LimeWire? Do you also know anyone thatt has chipped the slimline PSTwo to get this working? Sorry about the spanish inquistion.

Peace..

rashidinho
13-05-2005, 15:40

I have a PSTwo. I read somewhere that if I had swap-magic then I wouldnt need to chip my PS2. Whats to stop a non-chipped PS2 reading a patched version of the game when it contains the original + a few extras?

Also - Lomungtungs ftp site keeps bombing me out. Im gona use Flash-Fxp but Mozillas ftp-client worked ok for the 1st rar. Is there anywhere else to get this apart from his ftp & bittorrent. Why cant someone stick on it LimeWire? Do you also know anyone that has chipped the slimline PSTwo to get this working? Sorry about the spanish inquistion.

Peace..

Zygalski
13-05-2005, 15:43
I could share it on limewire but I'd be the only one and it would take ages for you to get. So it's best to get it using the torrent.

I don't know what would stop your ps2 reading a patched disk. Try it and let us know what happens.

rashidinho
13-05-2005, 15:51
I could share it on limewire but I'd be the only one and it would take ages for you to get. So it's best to get it using the torrent.

I don't know what would stop your ps2 reading a patched disk. Try it and let us know what happens.

Hmm Ive got a MAC so bittorrent doesnt work to well on that. Ive got a crappy windows laptop but I hate using that. It all boils down to which is longer, bitorrent - ftp of tungs or limewire. If its not to much hassle I'll be home after 8 2nite. Would it be poss to smack it on Limey? I only need the other 2 .rars. I did notice though that there was some other patchs in tungs ftp folder by JonBoyo. Whats the score with those then?

Zygalski
13-05-2005, 15:58
If you want the patch you'll have to either use the torrent or the links at

rashidinho
13-05-2005, 16:05
If you want the patch you'll have to either use the torrent or the links at

Cool, thanks Dude. I'll let you know how it goes. How easy is it to change the tracks in the patch? What format do you import songs with. And where the hell do you guys learn to patch these games? Suprised that Jonboyo dude is not working at Konami. Would have said EA but FIFAs crap.

Peace

arsenalunlimit
16-05-2005, 18:46
Could someone reseed this again as there is only 1 person at the minute.

rashidinho
18-05-2005, 11:46
Zyg

Ive got this working. Thx for your advice and patience. I have a Laptop with XP + a G5 Mac, so... I patched it on XP and transfered it to my MAC via LAN ethernet switch. And burnt it using Toast Platinum. The tutorial however seems very long-winded. A lot of steps I missed out.

I simply used DVDdecrypter to read the original PES4
Patched it with ppf-o-matic with jonboyos patch.
Sent it to my MAC via LAN to burn the ISO on Toast!

As easy as that. I get all the updated menus, footballs and its refreshing to hear different music other than the annoying part-time rock-band music. Ive already got an option file I was using before with updated transfers & kits, unlocked shop etc. So what I want to know is whats all the import/export of the AFS files in apache for? I didnt do this part. I can still hear all the chants in the game, see all the updated Ad-Boards.

Also my mistake was as you advised, using a DVD+R RW. I bought some Maxwell DVD-Rs 4.7Gb. The other stupid thing I done was to use the CD to boot up the DVD-R once it was burned (duuuh), so my PSTwo was saying invalid disc & by this time I was getting really p*ssed off. Then I had a light-bulb over the head moment and used the DVD Disc that comes with swap-magic instead to boot it and that was that. Fantastic work by JonBoyo.

When PES4 starts though I thought the music by U2 would play with a new intro. Is there a new intro? Is this where the apache thing comes in? Also there are other patches on you.are.my.god.free.fr, apart from the jb30.10.04pes4. rars.

What do these ones do? they are called jb30.10to17.11&database &
jb30.10to17.11.rar.

Also let me know if anyone still wants a tutorial on how to burn the patched-ISO on a MAC using Toast and i'll get one done when I have some free-time...

peace...

Zygalski
18-05-2005, 17:27
Good that it worked for you. Which tutorial didn't you like, mine of jonboyo's? It is easy to simplify the patching process to 3 lines but most wouldn't understand what to do so more steps are there to explain things.

No there is no new intro vid on this one. But you should be able to make your own and put it in.
jb30.10to17.11.rar is the update patch which updates the 30.10 patch to 17.11. Not much difference but it's up to you to apply it. The patch was kindly uploaded to you.are.my.god.free.fr by someone else and I think that is all that is there with regards to PES4. You can check lomungtung or move onto playing WE8:LE now.

I'm sure there will be people interested in a guide for Toast so make it when you can.
I don't think I would have advised anyone to use a DVD+R. I've posted many times that some PS2s will play certain types of disk and that it's safer to go with DVD-R.
Enjoy your game.

rashidinho
18-05-2005, 22:22
Good that it worked for you. Which tutorial didn't you like, mine of jonboyo's? It is easy to simplify the patching process to 3 lines but most wouldn't understand what to do so more steps are there to explain things.

No there is no new intro vid on this one. But you should be able to make your own and put it in.
jb30.10to17.11.rar is the update patch which updates the 30.10 patch to 17.11. Not much difference but it's up to you to apply it. The patch was kindly uploaded to you.are.my.god.free.fr by someone else and I think that is all that is there with regards to PES4. You can check lomungtung or move onto playing WE8:LE now.

I'm sure there will be people interested in a guide for Toast so make it when you can.
I don't think I would have advised anyone to use a DVD+R. I've posted many times that some PS2s will play certain types of disk and that it's safer to go with DVD-R.
Enjoy your game.

Zyg

its not really that I didnt like the tutorials, they just seemed very long and I got a bit confused and had to re-read them several times. Somewhere else you posted an easier patch guide in about 4 steps, its where you said use Nero to burn the image. I followed that but adapted some bits for my MAC and Toast.

I know you didnt say use DVD+R RW. I was just stating that you were correct in saying I 'should'nt' use it. forgive my conjugation.
However you forgot to mention why the guide mentions using apache2 to import/export the 0_TEXT.afs files etc. Thats why I was wondering if there was something missing in the patched ISO im using.

BigguP to JonBoyo again though, I can really notice the boots the players are wearing now. Ronaldo (Man Utd) has nice shiny gold nikes... Wicked!

fc barca
07-06-2005, 16:29
i have a question ?
are there third kits on this patch ?

Marrison
07-06-2005, 16:35
i have a question ?
are there third kits on this patch ?

No, it is not possible to have the choice of three kits.

fc barca
07-06-2005, 18:17
ok thanks because at the reefur patch there is a third kit of barcelona (thats what i read and its for we8)
but thanks

Elmar
08-06-2005, 15:51
can somebody tell me how i can make my own patch.

Marrison
08-06-2005, 15:59
can somebody tell me how i can make my own patch.

You have to manually edit different kinds of files within the game itself. Look around the site for more information.

Elmar
08-06-2005, 17:40
I know but should I download new kits and things like that and then burn it to a dvd and then its done.

Deakin69
11-06-2005, 21:01
Can more ppl seed the torrent file please, its taking forever to download.

Deakin69
12-06-2005, 11:43
Please seed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Zygalski
12-06-2005, 12:03
Yeah I can seed it. But why should I be the only one?
I know you guys won't be seeding it after you get it.

Deakin69
12-06-2005, 12:24
Please seed im stuck at 95%. Plus I have already uploaded much more than I have downloaded, of this file anyway.

Shevchenko14
13-06-2005, 18:43
The links dont even work? Whats up with that? Anyone got any ideas how i can actually get hold of the patches?

Thanks.

endo7
13-06-2005, 23:07
I got the Torrent file? from Zygalski, so what do I download now? because everything I download just says (after me trying to open it) that the archieve is either in unknown format or damaged? Also I dont know which one on the first post is the actual patch and not a Pirate ship or not a Pirate torrent or a goldfish bowel? WHICH IS THE PATCH!

Zygalski
13-06-2005, 23:24
I already replied here (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=24385)

endo7
14-06-2005, 00:10
Which ever link I click to download the patch, it always comes up page is unavliable?

Zygalski
14-06-2005, 15:05
Torrent.

endo7
14-06-2005, 22:30
Torrent.
what

Zygalski
15-06-2005, 09:54
Use the Torrent link.

endo7
15-06-2005, 09:58
which is where? I have already downloaded the torrent thing that you posted here for me not long ago?

Terry16
15-06-2005, 21:46
Hi do u no if ya need a chip 2 play the game wen its patched

Zygalski
15-06-2005, 22:35
Yes, a chipped or modded PS2 is required. The sticky thread in the General Editing section explains the methods you may use.

endo - do you or do you not have the full patch? It is 272MB that needs to be downloaded and uncompressed.

endo7
15-06-2005, 23:16
endo - do you or do you not have the full patch? It is 272MB that needs to be downloaded and uncompressed.

No, the thing I have has the file name of jb30[1].10.04.pes4 with the picture of 3 books in a belt, which I think is winrar archive. When I click on it so it goes into win rar this is the info on the file:-

Name - jb30.10.04pes4.torrent
Size - 22,413
Packed - 22,166
Type - File torrent
Modified - 27/04/2005 22:05
CRC32 - D0E09A5F.

If it would make it easier you could have my phone number, I will message you with it and you can phone me and then tell me what to do! :D just a suggestion

Zygalski
15-06-2005, 23:47
Use the guide to WinRAR thread to unrar the patch. Let me know what happens.

endo7
15-06-2005, 23:48
Use the guide to WinRAR thread to unrar the patch. Let me know what happens.

Do you mean the guide to WinRAR thread in this site? because I can't find one.

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 00:33
Click on Search at the top and type in "WinRAR guide" and you will see the thread.
Please do not PM me. All can be solved here and if we start PMing, I'll only have to repeat it later on when someone else has the same problem.

Is it safe to assume that you downloaded the torrent properly? How long did it take to download the patch? Everyone else has been moaning about lack of seeds and you seemed to get it quick.

endo7
16-06-2005, 00:44
Click on Search at the top and type in "WinRAR guide" and you will see the thread.
Please do not PM me. All can be solved here and if we start PMing, I'll only have to repeat it later on when someone else has the same problem.

Is it safe to assume that you downloaded the torrent properly? How long did it take to download the patch? Everyone else has been moaning about lack of seeds and you seemed to get it quick.

It took around 3-5 minuites!

I just read your guide on http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=5000&highlight=winrar+guide however it still did not work because it told me it is either unknown or damaged. I tried to use the Pirate thing on this thread (Page 1) and every other downloading part on this thread (Page 1) but it says the Page is Unavliable or Expired cant member which!

endo7
16-06-2005, 01:09
Guide to patching PES4 is a sticky in the General Editing section. Patching to DVD is the easier method.

New mirrors for this patch. Get all 3 parts and extract to form the single patch ppf file.

None of these links work, and I am wright in thinking that this is the actual patch?!

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 09:49
You do not have the patch. Did you not read my replies in the other thread you created?
That's the problem when people make new threads. Go back and read the other thread carefully.

endo7
16-06-2005, 12:36
I have just read, but on it you have just told me to download the torren file which I already have. I need th link to the actual download now but I can not find it anywhere. I already have the file which is just 22,143 in size now I need the patch which is alot bigger, where is it?

futix76
16-06-2005, 13:42
what's up guys? Just wondering if someone can help me out on finding a cover for this patch. Do any of you know where i can find one that i can print out? thanks in advance

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 14:30
There are plenty of alternate covers posted in Off-Topic a while ago.

endo. Use the torrent file you downloaded with a torrent program to download the patch. As was explained in the torrent info link i posted for you. And files come in KB or MB. Plain numbers does not explain anything to anyone.

endo7
16-06-2005, 15:04
There are plenty of alternate covers posted in Off-Topic a while ago.

endo. Use the torrent file you downloaded with a torrent program to download the patch. As was explained in the torrent info link i posted for you. And files come in KB or MB. Plain numbers does not explain anything to anyone.

what is a torrent program?

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 15:11
Here is the link again.
http://dessent.net/btfaq/

Read it this time.

endo7
16-06-2005, 15:18
Ive got BitTornado, I then used the torrent thing you sent me called jb30[1].10.04pes4 which has the size - 22,413 and type is torrent file. Now all I have to do is download the patch I think. What do I do now?

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 16:07
Open the torrent file in the torrent program.

endo7
16-06-2005, 17:28
Open the torrent file in the torrent program.
Ive done that and now it is doing something which has stuff like download to, its got information on download rate and upload rate. Its done by 14.9%. It has elapsed time/estimated 1hour(s) 26 min 12 sec 7 hour(s) 30 min 37 sec. What do I do when this finishes?

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 17:49
You unrar it and then you can follow the patching guide to apply it to your image.

endo7
16-06-2005, 18:11
You unrar it and then you can follow the patching guide to apply it to your image.
my image?

Zygalski
16-06-2005, 18:25
:rolleyes:
If you read the patching guide all will be revealed.

endo7
16-06-2005, 18:25
:rolleyes:
If you read the patching guide all will be revealed.
Cheers mate!

endo7
16-06-2005, 23:11
So when I have finished this download......Can you confirm exactly what I will have? Will I have Nike Boots? Nike Balls and how many of each if yes? What Stadiums? Could someone post some pictures of them? My download has gone slower I am on 99.3% and I have been downloading it for 12hrs and 12mins but now its saying that its going to take 24hrs 28mins to do the rest of the download whats going on. It said around 3mins left at one point but then just kept rising and rising, what should I do? Its gone up to 98hrs?
A message just came up in red saying:- Error(4:39 AM) - Problem connecting to tracker - timeout exceeded. whats going on?
Its almost at 400hrs on time taking to download! and finally has gone to unknown

endo7
17-06-2005, 08:53
I have just started the download again, hpefully I have done right in making that descion but only time will tell. So when I have finished this download......Can you confirm exactly what I will have? Will I have Nike Boots (how many - which ones)? Nike Balls (how many - which ones) and ? What Stadiums ? Could someone post some pictures of them please? Thanx By the way how long does it normally take to connect to peers?

Zygalski
17-06-2005, 09:37
You don't need to start downloading it again. Just wait till there is a seed who has the whole file who will share the file. Once they come on you will get the bit you need and it will complete. It takes a couple of minutes to connect to peers but if there aren't any then you have to wait. Patience.

What is your share ratio on?

And try not to keep replying to yourself. Edit your posts using the edit button.
You're nearly there ;)

endo7
17-06-2005, 12:57
You don't need to start downloading it again. Just wait till there is a seed who has the whole file who will share the file. Once they come on you will get the bit you need and it will complete. It takes a couple of minutes to connect to peers but if there aren't any then you have to wait. Patience.

What is your share ratio on?

And try not to keep replying to yourself. Edit your posts using the edit button.
You're nearly there ;)

first statment - It is now going to take me 3 hrs and something, I will just wait and hopefully it will do

ratio question - I cant look cause i'm not at my house, I will check when I get home though, what should it be?

replying to myself - sorry about that!

very last part of your message - Im nearly there? as in finishing it?

Also can you confirm exactly what I will have? Will I have Nike Boots (how many - which ones)? Nike Balls (how many - which ones) and ? What Stadiums ? Could someone post some pictures of them please?

Zygalski
17-06-2005, 14:34
Last week people were moaning that there were no seeds. This week people still need to download the patch and those moaners are nowhere to be seen. After all those promises that they would share the patch too.

I don't have the time to post pictures or descriptions so check the first post of this thread for the patch details or wait till you get it.

And please stop writing "reply" at the top of all of your posts. We all know they are replies. No need for it.

futix76
17-06-2005, 15:20
Zyg, looked for the jonboyo cover in the off topic and still no luck. Do you know if there is even one around? all the ones i've seen are custumized, but i'd like to have the original cover if ther is one.

endo7
17-06-2005, 15:21
If you tell me how to share the patch I will!

Zygalski
17-06-2005, 16:30
Once you've got the patch, keep the program open and it will be uploading by itself.

For covers, try using the Search button and type in "covers" and it may find something. Otherwise i'll try to find the link for you later on.

endo7
17-06-2005, 18:29
so basically leave the thing on my computer? Would I have to leave my computer on? because my dad would probably start getting pissed off about electric bills eventually.

LFCKING
17-06-2005, 20:02
Can anybody help me? i seem to have problem changing the file into a ppf file that is recognizable wen i try and open it in ppf o matic, can any1 tell me how to do this properly.

endo7
17-06-2005, 21:10
I finished the download, when a prat in my house decided to turn the modem off. however it said that part 1 (which size ended at 100,000 kb), part 2 (which size ended at 100,000 Kb) and part 3 (which size ended at 78,979 kb) had downloaded along with the readme file (which size ended at 145 kb). At the top it told me that the download had succeeded, however further down the page it said

Error - (08:56 pm)
Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (7 "get addrinfo failed")>

The trouble is I cant try it because my PS2 isnt chipped yet, I am getting it done in the next couple of days, so is the download complete/ok or what? Help!

Zygalski
17-06-2005, 22:08
Use the guide to WinRAR that I have posted in another thread to unrar the file to make the ppf. Use the Search option to find this thread or check the important threads sticky.

If it unrars then it's all there.

endo7
17-06-2005, 23:56
Use the guide to WinRAR that I have posted in another thread to unrar the file to make the ppf. Use the Search option to find this thread or check the important threads sticky.

If it unrars then it's all there.

It unrared then I followed your guide on applying the patch. After I have done that, does the pes_original then become the game that has been patched and therefore the one I burn?

I did what it says above, and if the answer to the question above was yes, then I have done it!!!!!!!!! It took around 10 mins to burn, is that about right? Cause like I have said I havnt got a Modified PS2 yet so I don't know!

Lets say that it has worked, on the patch it says that the players names are not real and the staidum names are not real, how do I fix this without using a option file that will change the kits and everything?because as far as i'm aware option files would edit the kits and stuff and the one you posted http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16457&highlight=pes4+option says the page can not be found?

Zygalski
18-06-2005, 10:40
We have released option files to be used with jonboyo's patched version. Check the option files section of File Downloads.

What speed did you burn at? If you followed the guide correctly, it will work.

endo7
18-06-2005, 21:02
Yep it worked, I tried it on my friends PS2 as I am getting my Ps2 chipped on Wednesday! Thanckyou very very much Zygalski, you have helped me very very much! I wouldnt of been able to do it without you! I will donate some points to you for helping me! By the way are you using this patch? If so what option file are you using? If your not which option file do you reccomend?

Zygalski
18-06-2005, 22:15
Glad it worked out. No need to donate points mate :)

Yes I play with this patch and you'll find this option file (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=20039) is just perfect for the patched version.

endo7
18-06-2005, 22:20
Glad it worked out. No need to donate points mate :)

Yes I play with this patch and you'll find this option file (http://forum.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=20039) is just perfect for the patched version.
Did you use the modified option file from www.pesinsight.com
or the original pesfan V3 option file can be found at www.pesfan.com. Also do I just put this on my game as if I was using the normall unpatched PES4 or did I have to Burn it on the CD? I have already sent you some points, I really really couldnt of done it without you and I am really greatful most people wouldnt of helped as much as I you ad I really appreciate it. Thanx! If I can ever help you let me know mate! Cheers! Answer me a couple more questions please? Will I have Nike Boots and Balls? Will I have for example the Barcelona flag on the floor in the stadium? Has it got any pre-set tournaments like the Champions League? Are ALL kits done, International and club?

Zygalski
19-06-2005, 00:12
Read my last post and click on the link for the option file. All the info is in that thread.

To see the boots go to edit mode and modify any player. To see the balls, play exhibition matches and select each ball in turn to see them all. The patched game cannot change the way competitions work - play a Konami Cup to get close to a champions league but that's it. Points mean nothing to me so don't worry about sending me any.

endo7
19-06-2005, 00:43
Read my last post and click on the link for the option file. All the info is in that thread.

To see the boots go to edit mode and modify any player. To see the balls, play exhibition matches and select each ball in turn to see them all. The patched game cannot change the way competitions work - play a Konami Cup to get close to a champions league but that's it. Points mean nothing to me so don't worry about sending me any.
The only reason I ask is because I cant see any boots or anything until I gte my Ps2 chipped (Wednesday) Send me some points back then please? Which option file are YOU using?

Zygalski
19-06-2005, 00:54
Why do you keep asking the same questions after I answer them? The option file I use is the one I posted the link to. Guess you'll find your other answers on Wednesday or at your friend's place.

endo7
19-06-2005, 01:56
Why do you keep asking the same questions after I answer them? The option file I use is the one I posted the link to.
Because on the link you sent me there is 2 downloads:-

Download this modified option file from www.pesinsight.com
The original pesfan V3 option file can be found at www.pesfan.com

which one did you use was the question, the original or the modified?

Zygalski
19-06-2005, 11:12
The original version of the file is to be used with the original version of the game.
The files attached to the first post of that thread and have the word "PATCHED" as part of the title are for the patched version.

endo7
19-06-2005, 11:42
The original version of the file is to be used with the original version of the game.
The files attached to the first post of that thread and have the word "PATCHED" as part of the title are for the patched version.
Do I apply it to my game as anyone other one, or is there a special way for patched games?

Attached Files para_we8.rar (338.6 KB, 121 views)
PES4 OptFile - pesfan V3 PATCHED [XPORT].zip (518.5 KB, 560 views)
PES4 OptFile - pesfan V3 PATCHED [MAX DRIVE].zip (546.9 KB, 439 views)
Opt_File_pesfan3_unlocked_AND_ locked_Jan_bincue.rar (871.5 KB, 227 views)

Do I use the:- PES4 OptFile - pesfan V3 PATCHED [XPORT].zip (518.5 KB, 560 views)

Zygalski
19-06-2005, 12:58
Use the x-port version if you have an x-port.
Use the max drive version if you have a max drive.
Use the bin/cue version if you want to burn it onto CD using the CD2mem method (there is a sticky thread about that so check that and no I never use that method so I can't help you there).
You won't be able to use the para method so don't.

A bit of common sense would help you a lot.

endo7
19-06-2005, 12:59
Im gonna just use PES4 OptFile - pesfan V3 PATCHED [XPORT].zip

Zygalski
19-06-2005, 13:03
Cool.

If anyone has the full patch, it would be appreciated if you could share it a while. There are 4 people trying to download it right now and I am the only seed.