PDA

View Full Version : pesfan V1 option file updated by markandawn to use with patched PES4

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 02:49
This is the pesfan V1 option file edited by markanddawn to set kits to default and by me to edit the kit names and numbers colours/positions so that they look good when using jonboyo's latest patch, 30th oct version. It's not 100% correct but as well as I could do it. And the England squad is updated too.

Use this version of the option file if you are playing a PATCHED version of PES4. If you use it on a normal PES4 you will only see the default (crappy) kits. This file was made with jonboyo's 30th Oct patch. Thanks to markanddawn. Enjoy the file.

X-Port and Max Drive versions of this file are attached below. The Max version was created using the file convertor here in the downloads section. I'm sure people will be wanting the bin/cue version of this file too so if anyone can make it, please post a link to it or PM me and I'll attach it to this first post.

Edit: 9.50 9th Nov 04 - The updated version of this file, version 1.2 has now been attached, as x-port, max-drive and bin/cue files. Thanks to markandawn and DarkChild for their work.

DarkChild
03-11-2004, 11:15
very nice option file Zyg, works perfectly with Jonboyo's latest patch!

(I have made a bin/cue version for others to enjoy, just cant seem to attach it here and I have no webspace available :()

anyways, is it possible to make an option file without all items unlocked? cuz I kinda wanna gather all the PES points myself! (I know, I'm pushing it :D)

thanks for all your work so far and if you want the bin/cue just holler!

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 11:44
Thanks for converting the file. email it to me (I've PMd you my address) and I'll attach it to the first post. I believe you can lock all the shop items using Compulsion's option file editor.

markanddawn
03-11-2004, 12:31
i never thought to edit the pesfan option file with all items locked would have been better, hope this can be sorted!

mapoindo
03-11-2004, 13:09
Darkchild, could you plz send me the bin/cue version...

I want it really really bad... plz.. is there anyway I can afford your bin/cue..

you can mail me then.. [email protected]

my e-mail capacity iz 200mb... plz find it in your heart to help me..tnx

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 13:47
If he emails it to ME then I will attach it to the first post for EVERYONE to download and use.

mapoindo
03-11-2004, 14:45
oh n one more question..

are player's abilites set to konami defaults in this new OF?

or were they edited by users?

Just hope they were all defaults :)

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 15:32
Yes I believe they are all default stats.

markanddawn
03-11-2004, 17:42
Yes I believe they are all default stats.

they are all default stats as i did not change any.

Thierry1984
03-11-2004, 18:25
where's the bin file stayin??? good job can't wait till i can burn and play it, Thierry.

wefan10
03-11-2004, 19:06
plz someone put it to cue/bin plz !

DarkChild
03-11-2004, 23:04
plz someone put it to cue/bin plz !

I've mailed it to zyg...he'll put it online soon

(I think :D)

enjoy

Zygalski
03-11-2004, 23:22
The bin/cue file is now attached to the first post. Many thanks DarkChild :)

I've seen a few mistakes in the colours of the kit text. If you notice any, please indicate them in this thread and I'll fix them for the next update.

Eg. Arsenal home outfield shorts numbers should be black instead of red.

mapoindo
04-11-2004, 02:49
The bin/cue ver. don't seem to work for me...

DarkChild
04-11-2004, 09:32
hmm...burn it as slow as possible with Nero and use quality cd-r (or rw) material...the ps2 can be very picky about that added with the small content of the disc (you may need to reboot a few times)

markanddawn
04-11-2004, 11:51
ive just emailed zyg an even more updated version of this option file, all nike kits writing on the back has been changed from straight style writing to half circular style not sure if this will be available to download. will see what happens. if anyone pms me i will send them the option file in xport version

DarkChild
04-11-2004, 12:10
hmm I just mailed him the bin/cue version with all shop items still LOCKED...guess I'll do it again with your new version!

markanddawn
04-11-2004, 12:47
hi darkchild,

ive just spoken with zyg, im going to alter all the nikey kits for the away and goalkeeper kits as well i didnt know how to get into them to edit. im hoping to get in done tonight and send zyg the final version tmw morning.

wefan10
04-11-2004, 13:12
Can someone tell me plz what i have to do if i have the cd in the ps2 ???
Can i use a dvd-rw ? Or must it be a CD ?

Thx in advands

DarkChild
04-11-2004, 22:08
loading the bin/cue option file must be on a cd-r (or rw) simply burn it as slowly as you can and insert...when its booted browse to the cd by pressing R1 and selecting CDFS, after that select the .npo file and press TRIANGLE to extract to your memory card...thats it really

nothing to it :d

wefan10
05-11-2004, 01:24
loading the bin/cue option file must be on a cd-r (or rw) simply burn it as slowly as you can and insert...when its booted browse to the cd by pressing R1 and selecting CDFS, after that select the .npo file and press TRIANGLE to extract to your memory card...thats it really

nothing to it :d

I have burned it to a cd-rw like you said but it dosnt work :(

DarkChild
05-11-2004, 10:05
I've had experiences like that myself...the only cd-rw my ps2 will boot is a 650mb/74 mins one...so you should try around with some different brands or simply burn it to a cd-r

Zygalski
05-11-2004, 10:48
My PS2 will not play anything but CDR and DVDR (as well as originals) - it just won't play DVD+R and RW types. Use the simple disks and you should be fine. Or try running your PS2 on it's side.

Elite
05-11-2004, 11:23
hi m8 nice work :) got a question, did you take out your flags? or are they just as nice are jonbos? grts

wefan10
05-11-2004, 12:04
Ok thx it works with a cd-r but one question is this option file based on the latest JB patch ?

newLok
05-11-2004, 14:33
i get a error when pes4 tries to load the option file
the error message appears near the end of the load of the option file
im using the bin/cue version
has anyone else experience this before?

Zygalski
05-11-2004, 15:44
Ok thx it works with a cd-r but one question is this option file based on the latest JB patch ?As posted in the first post of this thread ;)

And apologies to anyone and everyone that may think I'm ignoring their issues with CD2mem or bin/cue option files - I use X-Port and have never burnt an option file to CD so I'll leave the answering to the experts. Check the CD2mem guide as posted in General Editing (indicated in larsson's thread index) for more info.

wefan10
05-11-2004, 18:00
As posted in the first post of this thread ;)

And apologies to anyone and everyone that may think I'm ignoring their issues with CD2mem or bin/cue option files - I use X-Port and have never burnt an option file to CD so I'll leave the answering to the experts. Check the CD2mem guide as posted in General Editing (indicated in larsson's thread index) for more info.

Oh :o

elgen
05-11-2004, 18:03
Hmm... will the updated PESfan OF be messed up if I edit & save it by using the new WE8/PES4 OF editor (by Compulsion), or will it work just fine?

newLok
05-11-2004, 23:10
i cant seem to get a cue/bin version to work
ive tried downloading bin/cue file
ive tried converting max and xport to bin/cue

i can copy the option file from cd to memory card but...
...they all have an error when i load the option file on pes4!
does anyone else hav this problem?

DarkChild
06-11-2004, 10:42
strange...make sure you have removed all items related to PES4 from your memory card first...other than that I cant think of anything else

newLok
06-11-2004, 14:20
strange...make sure you have removed all items related to PES4 from your memory card first...other than that I cant think of anything else

do i have to get rid of replays, formations and stuff?
so did u get the bin/cue version to work?

DarkChild
06-11-2004, 19:07
do i have to get rid of replays, formations and stuff?
so did u get the bin/cue version to work?

naturally cuz I made that version myself :)

best chance to get it working is having a memory card without any pes4 files

DarkChild
06-11-2004, 19:40
hi darkchild,

ive just spoken with zyg, im going to alter all the nikey kits for the away and goalkeeper kits as well i didnt know how to get into them to edit. im hoping to get in done tonight and send zyg the final version tmw morning.

sup man

are you still working on that 'final version' or is the 1st updated file the one to get?

(wondering this so I can go and change some things on my ps2 like the French national team :))

nickoca
08-11-2004, 04:42
i cant seem to get a cue/bin version to work
ive tried downloading bin/cue file
ive tried converting max and xport to bin/cue

i can copy the option file from cd to memory card but...
...they all have an error when i load the option file on pes4!
does anyone else hav this problem?

Ok Dude this is what you do....

I USE DVD decrypter and burn the .BIN at 2X
Erase old OF including any corrupted ones that may have been created.
now insert the cdr it should read like a dream....

ps: u must have a dvdcombo drive!!! its bullet proff

markanddawn
08-11-2004, 12:21
i have just sent zyg the updated option file which has all the nikey kits with the correct style of writing. should be online here this afternoon.

DarkChild
08-11-2004, 22:29
ok thanks! I've made a bin/cue for y'all and zyg will be upping that soon as well

Zygalski
09-11-2004, 11:02
All versions of the new updated file are now attached to the first post. Get V1.2 which is the latest. Thanks to markanddawn and DarkChild.

Zoidberg
10-11-2004, 01:40
Good file, saves a lot of work of setting the defaults and what not. One problem still left on it though...the team badges (emblems) are wrong, if you play a league you'll see what I mean...Man Utd have Vodaphone logo and various things like that. It's easy enough to change as all the badges are on there, just need to select them for some teams.

I've done the Premiership teams and a few German ones, I've also updated a few English teams (especially Blackburn) on mine, I could uploud that if you want to work from that. Everything else is untouched.

Zygalski
10-11-2004, 12:26
Good stuff Zoidy. If someone can help you change them all then we'll post that file too.

Zoidberg
10-11-2004, 22:18
I've done the badges, there weren't as many to do as I first thought.

What should I do with the file?

flamingsombrero
15-11-2004, 00:15
I've updated the badges that were coming up wrong in the Master League and have also LOCKED the PES shop and reset WEN points back to zero.

All I need to know now is where I can upload it.

elgen
15-11-2004, 18:15
Yes, thanks to markandawn and DarkChild for their work on the file. I've now uploaded all 3 file versions to my HTTP site (link in my sig) for users to download. Works like a mirror, I guess... Heh.

Zygalski
15-11-2004, 18:37
Let's wait until the next pesfan file before posting any more updates to this one. It should be out shortly. Thanks to all for their help but we can't keep posting a new file every 2 days. PM me when the next file is out and we'll work together to update it to make it look "super-cool" for playing on the patched version.
Thank you please :)

TheGame7
17-11-2004, 20:56
Has anyone had any luck using the bin/cue files for v1.2 of this file?

I am getting disc read errors with it using Swap Magic v3 and CDLoader - which usually work.

markanddawn
19-11-2004, 11:59
NOTICE TO EVERYONE:

I have defaulted all kits in the pesfan v2 option file and set all nike kits writing style to how they should be. I have now forwarded this to zyg for him to edit the players names and numbers colours on the back of the kits. hopefully this maybe released on monday, will have to see how busy zyg is.

Look good tho...

Zygalski
19-11-2004, 12:04
Pliz send it again to my yahoo account.

markanddawn
19-11-2004, 12:40
just sent it zyg

elgen
20-11-2004, 05:12
What's the major difference between v1.2 and 2? Dang... Liverpool squad is still not fixed... properly. :)