PDA

View Full Version : throwin woth goalkeepers.....newbie

scharf_10
13-08-2003, 17:59
u probably know this but wen u hav the ball in ur hands as a goalkeeper sometimes he wont throw it. if u step backwards then he will have more room to roll to a player so therefor make the throw............. try it

tomo1811
22-08-2003, 18:44
my reply to tht is for konami to fuckin sort the throwin out im sick of it stickin!!!!!!!!

Robinho
08-09-2003, 04:25
here's the deal tho - the keeper wont throw the ball out unless there is one of your players in a free position where the attacker wont just nip in and steal the ball straight away - its for your own good... so the keeper MUST wait until there is a 99% chance of your player receiving the ball... so sometimes he must wait

Giggsy11
22-09-2003, 16:54
here's the deal tho - the keeper wont throw the ball out unless there is one of your players in a free position where the attacker wont just nip in and steal the ball straight away - its for your own good... so the keeper MUST wait until there is a 99% chance of your player receiving the ball... so sometimes he must wait

You don't know that for a fact

I think its just a bug,it don't really bother me ,if my keeper won't throw it i'll just kick it instead.