PDA

View Full Version : Over head Kick, hows it done please help?

ZOOL
20-08-2003, 15:33
I hav played pes since it was on the ps1 and i still can't manage to do over head kicks can any one give me any tips please!

binno
01-09-2003, 13:14
the overhead kick is pretty much all about luck and being in the right place at the right time. basically u need the right cross, the right player (if u want to score!) and the right timing to pull it off.

they are quite rare and usually hard to score, the more u play the more chance u have of scoring one! ;)

Zygalski
01-09-2003, 13:59
I find that players with very high stats for Shot Technique are more likely to try overhead kicks and tend to be more successful at them too.

You could try editing a few players to give them Shot Technique of 99 (by editing or creating new players - your choice) and have a go in training.

tom pain
07-09-2003, 15:07
The best way to execute one is to use a medium height cross (press O twice) and wait until the last second before you press [].

mellows
07-09-2003, 19:27
i recon it is just luck

Robinho
08-09-2003, 04:05
ive never scored an overhead kick as such but i scored a wonderful scissor kick with denilson b4. from a corner, played in from the left, edge of the box ish. volleyed across the keeper. great goal :cool:

Martinho_88
05-06-2004, 18:05
I do overhead kicks by holding the analogue in the opposite direction to which my player is facing and tap shoot twice as the cross is just about to get to him