PDA

View Full Version : [WE10] Fernando's English Patch v3 - 28/04/06-

tyrvas
28-04-2006, 16:58
...a NEW update for Fernando's english translation shall be released very soon...

PLEASE NOTE
original v3 DL links in quote have been removed
v3 mirrors are just below the quoted info

Fernando's WE10 English Patch v3 (28/APR/06) ONLY FOR DVD
------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS REMOVED DUE TO FINAL UPDATE SOON

WHats new:

Fixed translation based on personal testing and evo's users feedback.
Lots of stuf. its 100% worth it.

Patch includes:

Players and teams:

Directly from JayZ tHe Great

-All Playable national teams 100% translate
-All club teams 100% translate
-Most of the "other" euro teams and Sao Paulo, River Plate & Boca Juniors have "real" names (Info taken from www.footballsquads.co.uk)

You will have to delete you Option File for this news to work, sorry

JayZ ToDo List:

-Nippon mode national teams
-Hidden players
-Classic teams
-Int. Challenge teams

A few corrections and some argentinean players of WESHOP translated by me, fernando.

Pictures:

- Formation text (captain)
- Abilities
- Main Menu (thanks to Yogui)

Translation:

Edit Mode: 98%
Int. Challenge:99%
Random Challenge:99%
Master League:99%
Cup:99%
League: 99%
Options: 99%%
Match: 100%
Training: 95%
Nippon challenge:99%

Stadiums & Leagues names: 100% (you will have to delete you Option File for this to work, sorry)

When i say 99% is because i could leave some help file, and really things that i think are not too important. Edit mode needs a few things but should be ok for the 99% of you guys.

Usage:
Apply the ppf to an clean japanese image (4.442.357.760)

Always: Clean Jap iso -> Latest Fernando Patch

Others:

Higgs emblems: Clean Jap iso -> Latest Fernando Patch -> Higgs emblems

Disclaimer:

If you base in my translation, i ask you to include in your local translation an acknowledge in the readme. Also, ask permission to JayZ to use his para files.
Include my small logo in yours!

Overall... Have some respect!!!!!!!!!

First off, thanks to my GF for the extremely big patience on this.
Jay, junka, Reefur, all the ppl at evoweb, Abscroll, and the WE community.

http://www.evo-web.co.uk
http://www.winningeleven.com
http://www.pesinsight.com
http://www.3dgames.com.ar

Thanks a lot for all the messages of support in the forums. I read them and i really appreciate it!!! Hope you enjoy the patchs i've made.

Last, a word about my retirement. Its not one reason, its a lot of things. What made me angry and sad was there is people waiting for the patch to come out only to sell it, ppl who dont even play the game and give a rat's shit about any community. Thats been there all the time but i realized more and more every year is worst.

Thank you guys for the support,

Enjoy

Fernando

DO NOT MAKE PROFIT OUT OF THIS!!! ITS FOR ALL THE FANS AROUND THE WORLD!

YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE A WE FREAK SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GO BUY THE
ORIGINAL GAME AND SUPPORT KONAMI!!!!!!!!

http:// LINK REMOVED/

Mirror by Junka: http:// LINK REMOVED/

...from all @ PESInsight...

Fernando Thank you. :w00t ;) :cool:

DL Mirrors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRFTF0HS
http://download.yousendit.com/894B633817D1F60E
http://members.home.nl/amar83/we10/Fernando_We10_English_V3_99%.z ip

To find out how to apply this patch to WE10 check the patching guide here:
http://www.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?t=37158

kaka15
28-04-2006, 17:04
can sum1 ulpoad this on megaupload plz

berkleg
28-04-2006, 17:15
Here's another link courtesy of kevano22, (this link is copied from evo-web btw)

chee mun
28-04-2006, 17:16
heyz guys .. volley in we 10 is much easier n the way player volley are cool ,,c ronaldo look awesome in we 10 though...

Zygalski
28-04-2006, 17:16
New mirrors at the bottom of the first post.

Robbob
28-04-2006, 17:25
you beauty!

thanx for this!

tyrvas
28-04-2006, 17:30
New mirrors at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks for dl mirrors & guide link. ;)

pxc
28-04-2006, 19:49
Thank you very much for this :)

Gun_Runner
28-04-2006, 22:17
I thought version 2 was his final version EVER.

Zygalski
28-04-2006, 22:38
There were a few mistakes that needed correcting.

Ergun
28-04-2006, 22:57
Hi, Fernando do this option file include the newest boots and national(world cup) and club kits for WE10. Or is it to early to create the file that I need.

tyrvas
29-04-2006, 00:11
Hi, Fernando do this option file include the newest boots and national(world cup) and club kits for WE10. Or is it to early to create the file that I need.

This is not an option file,
it's Fernando's latest English translation patch.

Please read the info quoted in post #1.

Thank you.

btw, I still find it :shocking: to see that some don't seem to read or understand what they read, maybe it's they don't know how to read.

squallseifer
29-04-2006, 00:25
Wow I thought this was V2 was his definite last patch also. Thankyou so much for this new update w00t!

blacklover
29-04-2006, 01:23
This is great!

Thanks fernando.

I am slightly sad because I have spent the last 3 days working hard on getting all the team kits right and corporate logos in. If I have to delete my option file I guess I will, but it won't be easy.

What happens if you use the option file you have already? Game crashes? I guess I can test it out for myself and let you guys know.

squallseifer
29-04-2006, 01:33
I'm not particularly sure what will happen in your case, but I remember using an old incompatible option file did some weird stuff to the visuals, like when I was in a match none of the players had heads!

tyrvas
29-04-2006, 01:40
...What happens if you use the option file you have already? Game crashes? I guess I can test it out for myself and let you guys know.

Most if not all the new translations will not be present,
your option file will not have the newly translated names,
OF will use the non translated jap text when in use.

Zygalski
29-04-2006, 01:54
The game definitely doesn't crash with certain option files. The only problems will be text remaining in japanese.

razor
29-04-2006, 03:50
are the master league payers names translated? i hav already started a master league and im wondering if i would need to start again to get the names in english?

blacklover
29-04-2006, 07:31
Ok, interesting. So if I am using rammstones option file but with my edited logos and kits I should be okay. Rammstones file has all the players names translated.

One thing that I found that was odd. In rammstones file the Sparta Praha players are all missnamed. Basically because they have been given the fake names konami provided. One of the forwards is names Lustrinelli which is correct. But if you check his kit name it's the fake one. Rename that to Lustrinelli and his actual name changed back to the japanese text. weirdest thing. I tried changing it many times and had to go with <space> Lustrinelli as his name to not have it change to jap text.

raioneru
29-04-2006, 09:04
Hi, Please fernando could you make a cleanable patch of your v2?

Zygalski
29-04-2006, 12:18
Hi, Please fernando could you make a cleanable patch of your v2?
If that means what I think it means the answer is no. Just rip a new clean ISO from your original disk.

raioneru
29-04-2006, 19:14
My disk was a little damaged when I rip, unfortunaly somebody finished the job, now it's over, dawn I bought it for 70 euro :(

Zygalski
29-04-2006, 20:18
I guess you could claim it was like that when you got it and ask them to send you another one.

gotenrs
29-04-2006, 20:31
what program do i use to edit this patch?
i want to translate it to brazilian portuguese
of course i`ll give you the credits and put your logo.
thanks

Zygalski
29-04-2006, 20:49
You'll have to ask someone who has made a patch. Check here (http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195) to see who has released a translation patch and see if they will help you. Good luck.

ibra87
29-04-2006, 21:00
First of all I am actually looking forward to the day where you will make a 100% translation. I already have a playable v1 so I don't think it's worth it to download a patch that isn't complete, since there (hopefully) will come a better version.
Second of all very good job :D You saved my life by making the patch and I hope you keep working on it :P

Kallair
30-04-2006, 10:13
i want to thank everyone who put effort in this translation. what a great release!

PESmeTOdeath
30-04-2006, 10:19
Great work, is there any chance to change controls in menu. I mean that in japaneesse version you confirm your choice with circle and go back with cross. Il will be realy happy If someone finds the way how to change this to european or PES style. THX
Other thing, whats the best combination of ppf patch and OF. If I apply fernandos V3 patch /yesterday did applied V2 :o)/ what else will make better the Rammstones OF?
And the next and last thing /don't know if it&#168;s not forbidden/ but the past modification I've ever seen and used is WEMERICA patch. the last version for PES5 is V4 final or so. didn't check for a week, but dosn't matter. Did anyone here about patch from these guys for WE10. The kits and sound are absolutly fantastic comparing them to the original. Instead to "HE HA HI AA" you here realistic chants etc. Sorry for my english, I wrote it all without any grammar problems on my mind. Its all about PES and WE so I let my poor english explode free :o) Czech Republic PES ULTRAS :o))

PESmeTOdeath
30-04-2006, 10:37
I&#168;m registrated for long time, but writing for firs/second/ time. Just one thing to discuss. I have really problem whith laser in my PS2. It&#168;s allready week and have problems with some burned copies from my originals :o). but WE10 burnedx is runnig really smooth and OK. I have everytime burned everythin 2X and that was maybe little problem. Not all DVD's can be burned so slow. But that is not that thing I would like to ask you. We have played 6 games of patched WE10/fernando V 2/ and everytime the ball goes over the backline/ maybe not right word, but you know what I mean/ the gamne stucks for a little while. Just 0,5 second. Its same like in PES5 when in the end of half time or match the ref whistles. WE10 stucks so everytime, because theres a shor whistle everytime the balls crosses the backline. Is thist only my problem or is it "normal"? It's really harming that smoothness of longshot to upper cornrs etc.

PESmeTOdeath
30-04-2006, 10:43
I have read WEMERICA standig allready. said............... The original kits are so poor comparing them to WEMERICAS.Said relly said.

Zygalski
30-04-2006, 10:45
Great work, is there any chance to change controls in menu. I mean that in japaneesse version you confirm your choice with circle and go back with cross. Il will be realy happy If someone finds the way how to change this to european or PES style. THX
No chance of that. If you play games from Japan you have to get used to using O to confirm. It's not so bad.

Other thing, whats the best combination of ppf patch and OF. If I apply fernandos V3 patch /yesterday did applied V2 :o)/ what else will make better the Rammstones OF?
Try one of the mix patches like jonboyo's one.

And nokami have added new encryption methods to WE10 so people can't find where the kits are stored so they are impossible to patch as yet. Hopefully someone will figure it out and once that happens, the kit patches will come rolling out.

A few people are having problems with this "whistle stutter" and it's not currently known what causes it. I'm trying to find out too and so far I believe that there is no stutter when using the original WE10 disk but I might be wrong.

And please stop replying to yourself. If you have anything to add (like I just added this line), click the Edit button.

PESmeTOdeath
30-04-2006, 11:08
THX for answers. A thing, that problem with whistle stutter or how you called that can be solwed by removing that sound from disk. It's really unimportant to here a whistle when ball crosses the line and i think, that the sound is that problem why game stucks for a litle while. For people that didn't played yet - it's really 1/3 of second donīt be affraid. but it's harming the smoothnes of for example longshot gettin near the post when you look and curve it by your whole body in to the goal. i think you all know what I mean http://www.pesinsight.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

PS: Is WE10 "sure thing" for hardcore PES players? After 6 games I can't say by myself, but I thing It's little bit more arcade. Long solo runs, easier passing for long distance and more chaos situations in penalty area because goalies knock out balls much more than before.

aliuddin
01-05-2006, 03:21
i wish i had a dvd-r drive

xenophreak
01-05-2006, 03:57
Can you fix River and Boca's T-shirts?

If I edit the T-shirts and save it in an option file, will I screw up the patch?

KingShorty
01-05-2006, 04:13
THX for answers. A thing, that problem with whistle stutter or how you called that can be solwed by removing that sound from disk. It's really unimportant to here a whistle when ball crosses the line and i think, that the sound is that problem why game stucks for a litle while. For people that didn't played yet - it's really 1/3 of second donīt be affraid. but it's harming the smoothnes of for example longshot gettin near the post when you look and curve it by your whole body in to the goal. i think you all know what I mean http://www.pesinsight.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
Smile

can't say i have heard the 'whistle stutter', then again, i have only played one match since i got the game

PS: Is WE10 "sure thing" for hardcore PES players? After 6 games I can't say by myself, but I thing It's little bit more arcade. Long solo runs, easier passing for long distance and more chaos situations in penalty area because goalies knock out balls much more than before.

that is true, goalies do knock the ball out more than normal... oh well, i guess this isnt a 'mile stone game' it is more a 'transition game'

primo1
01-05-2006, 08:39
thats for this, im bout to try it out

kk_agfstyrer
01-05-2006, 11:48
THe links don't work for me :(

Zygalski
01-05-2006, 13:06
Yes they do.
I'd suggest you get jonboyo's patch instead as it includes this translation patch plus more.

Ko_nami
05-05-2006, 20:55
I know that what I'm about to say might sound a little stupid but am I right in thinking that the file size for this patch is only 1.96 Mb?

Just seems quite small for a DVD patch file.

karandinho
10-05-2006, 00:51
i can't get the patch v3......can't understand a thing in jap

LooKaZ
12-05-2006, 14:23
it`s very important!!!
i need this patch so please someone post a new link !!
thanks (from the mountain:d)

Zygalski
12-05-2006, 14:48
He's making a new update with corrections so it may be best to wait for that. Or get any other patch as they all include these translations.

Ko_nami
12-05-2006, 20:53
He's making a new update with corrections so it may be best to wait for that. Or get any other patch as they all include these translations.

I'm perfectly happy with the v3 patch, thank you very much. :happy:

And besides, is it worth waiting for the new update and wasting another DVD-R? I don't think so. :no:

Zygalski
12-05-2006, 21:47
Post a mirror for him then.

And if you care that much about DVD-Rs, get a PS2 hard drive.

Ko_nami
12-05-2006, 21:57
Post a mirror for him then.

It's done.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=316LPUPV

isdi
13-05-2006, 10:33
Fernando, thanks very much for the patch