PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Kitserver kits!

hhh010
28-07-2006, 23:38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all. This is a uni folder with 07 kits in them. This is also a mix with some classic club jerseys and club third and fourth kits. I am 100% done with the Premiship. I am about 90% done with Germany. 100% done with France. I installed 4 from Spain. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and Valencia I didn't get time to do Italy. I only got to do 4 teams with Italy. (Inter, AC, Juve, Roma). Inter has tons of jerseys. Roma has 2 alternates. AC has 1 alternate and Juve has 1 alternate. I also added Olympiacos home, away, alternate jerseys and Panathinaikos away. Also Galatasaray's home, away, third, fourth jersey is in there. Forgot to mention also installed jerseys for Ajax. Updated 3 classic teams with nice jerseys. (Holland, England, Germany). I am also accepting requests for club teams if I can find the jersey I will add it to vol. 2.

You will need to install and have working kitserver. Also have a GDB folder. If you dont have one create one inside the Kitserver directory.

Now to install it you will be given a .rar file. You must have winrar also. Unrar the folder called "uni" to the GDB folder. DO NOT rename "uni" it is a special code for uniform. If you get a messege saying to overwrite the folder I recommend you put your other uni folder somewhere else and try mine.

I repeat Requests are being taken if I can find them I will add it to vol. 2
I doubt there would be any errors. I checked all the jerseys. If there is let me know and I will check and fix it. I can fix all jerseys no matter what!

The url is:
http://files.filefront.com/unirar/;5.../fileinfo.html

Gogz7
31-07-2006, 21:42
Heh, link don't work

darknil
06-08-2006, 16:40
sounds nice but link does NOT work.

I think you put wrong the link :\

brianodom
09-08-2006, 03:50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all. This is a uni folder with 07 kits in them. This is also a mix with some classic club jerseys and club third and fourth kits. I am 100% done with the Premiship. I am about 90% done with Germany. 100% done with France. I installed 4 from Spain. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and Valencia I didn't get time to do Italy. I only got to do 4 teams with Italy. (Inter, AC, Juve, Roma). Inter has tons of jerseys. Roma has 2 alternates. AC has 1 alternate and Juve has 1 alternate. I also added Olympiacos home, away, alternate jerseys and Panathinaikos away. Also Galatasaray's home, away, third, fourth jersey is in there. Forgot to mention also installed jerseys for Ajax. Updated 3 classic teams with nice jerseys. (Holland, England, Germany). I am also accepting requests for club teams if I can find the jersey I will add it to vol. 2.

You will need to install and have working kitserver. Also have a GDB folder. If you dont have one create one inside the Kitserver directory.

Now to install it you will be given a .rar file. You must have winrar also. Unrar the folder called "uni" to the GDB folder. DO NOT rename "uni" it is a special code for uniform. If you get a messege saying to overwrite the folder I recommend you put your other uni folder somewhere else and try mine.

I repeat Requests are being taken if I can find them I will add it to vol. 2
I doubt there would be any errors. I checked all the jerseys. If there is let me know and I will check and fix it. I can fix all jerseys no matter what!

The url is:
http://files.filefront.com/unirar/;5.../fileinfo.html

great stuff we just need a link that works bro :)

hhh010
09-08-2006, 07:23
Thats weird.... sorrry guys

http://files.filefront.com/unirar/;5320632;;/fileinfo.html

primo1
09-08-2006, 22:36
is this for we10 or pes5, how does it work exactly? if its a patch can you give a step by step guide. thanx

aximilian
10-08-2006, 05:25
is this for we10 or pes5, how does it work exactly? if its a patch can you give a step by step guide. thanx
Read the first post! It tells you everything you need to know!

hhh010
12-08-2006, 03:54
pes5

apateezee
12-08-2006, 12:04
doesnt say anything about we10 or pes5

omassilia
13-08-2006, 16:28
Screenshots of new 06/07 jerseys would be appreciated. If possible Marseille, Liverpool and Milan AC

the5star
19-08-2006, 14:24
works great!
thanks

Evo Supanova
30-08-2006, 21:31
it's awful.

the EPL kits are mostly wrong, it's still got the old teams, and the Liverpool kits are all either fake mock-ups or the old reebok kits.

these are just the same kits that have been around for months.

Evo Supanova
01-09-2006, 15:09
i've just uploaded all of the 2006-2007 EPL Kits with numbers and fonts and everything, in the PC Questions section.

http://www.pesinsight.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=41960

Giuseppe.Rossi
05-09-2006, 15:29
How can i use the third kit?

Evo Supanova
05-09-2006, 17:58
with Kitserver

do a search