View Full Version : Can you edit ISS3?????
I don't yet have the game but I was wondering.
1) Can you change the kits like WE6FE.
2) How many created stadiums can you make.
3) Are there replays that you can save.
4) Can you edit team rosters.
5) Are Euro/World All-Stars in the game.
Are we talking in-game editor? :confused:
Thanks for the info.
2. I did unlock a few bits but didn't really get far into the game
3. Yes you can save replays
4. Similar to PES2 there is a big need to
5. Yes there were a few teams to unlock, but I lose interest very quickly
So you can't edit kits.
What was the stuff about unlocking shirts, shorts, and socks.
Cick here to see what I mean
I thought you mean to the degree of WE6FE, but otherwise yeah you can, sorry. :)
Are there club teams and can you edit the players, properly this time.
No ISS don't have club teams.
You can edit players but i really like I said got bored and didn't really stick around to see what the full potential of the editor actually is.
Wait, just a minute. I have searched a few websites and found that there are either club teams in the game or people have been telling porkys. Check out the links below and find out yourself. They are reviews.
Possibly unlockable or just me not exactly giving it much of a look. And from all the "nice" reviews it is kind of clear why. :cool:
Might give it a look later, but I'd have to find it, then dust it off etc etc.
Thanks, for answering all my queries. I appericate it.
I will take a look at the game.
Talk, again Soon.
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.