PDA

View Full Version : Hey, just a little summit..

Djworleyboy
11-01-2003, 02:26
Hey, Im just seeing if anyone agrees on something. However much of an amazing game PES2 is, which it truly is, does anyone else find it a bit easy? I cant seem to loose anything anymore, its boring(and yes its on hardest mode). Is there a cheat or anything to make this game harder? Also, Can I join your PES2 Tournement thing if there is a place? Any team will do...thanks

hitmanuk2k
11-01-2003, 11:31
you could try reducing the stats of whatever team you are playing with. or try playing the extreme master league, if you havent already.

Djworleyboy
11-01-2003, 13:50
extreme master league? Ive done the Master League in hard mode, but whats the extreme master league?

denirobob
11-01-2003, 18:56
Hi Djworleyboy,

Don't know if you have access to an X-Port or not ? but i spent over a month altering the games stats in order to make it harder

I can contact you with the option file if you are interested

cheers

Bob

Djworleyboy
11-01-2003, 23:53
X-Port? I dont have access, but if you could maybe explain what it is I could try and get it? Sounds like some kind of downloading device/program? Cheers

denirobob
12-01-2003, 18:07
Hi Pal,

Thats right not sure if its a great explanation but an X-Port sort of makes your PC into a giant memory card

Basically you can store loads of PES2 files (goals, option files etc..) on there and put them onto your mem card via an Xport device.

Its between 20-30, www.codejunkies.com have them in stock
hope thats helps mate

Bob

cal-neva
13-01-2003, 23:33
I think they are cheaper at http://www.play.com.
17 or something.

thebeast2020
16-04-2003, 14:06
Originally posted by Djworleyboy
extreme master league? Ive done the Master League in hard mode, but whats the extreme master league?

u need to win master league division 1 on hard then start a brand NEW master league (go on new game etc. and change level to extreme) u start in division 3. as ud imagine its really hard to begin with but after about 4 game overs im mid table in my first season in division 1 bout 9 points off top and 3 from 2nd.

hope that helps ya!! :D

Zygalski
17-04-2003, 10:19
You can start Extreme without winning anything. Just choose when you start a new master league.

It's tougher because great players don't want to be bought almost all the time so you have to buy cheap good players.

And the CPU cheats at times.....

Gooner_Harmer
22-04-2003, 23:09
Originally posted by Zygalski
You can start Extreme without winning anything. Just choose when you start a new master league.

It's tougher because great players don't want to be bought almost all the time so you have to buy cheap good players.

And the CPU cheats at times.....

Ermmmm............ How?

Although Extreme is hard manage your finances and you will do fine.

Zygalski
24-04-2003, 21:30
how what?

Gooner_Harmer
24-04-2003, 21:34
how what?

Does the computer cheat?

PES Master
25-04-2003, 06:48
PES 2s difficulty is just wright.

martintrickett
27-05-2003, 12:00
extreme mode is easy in my view youve just godda make youself a good team for each division

Zygalski
27-05-2003, 12:51
The first season in Div 3 is not easy (unless you cheat).
Some people can't get out of it but I did the double in my first season.

But after that it gets better with an improved squad.

My first effort at extreme div 1 got 22 consecutive wins (plus a few cups wins but that probably doesn't count) and I won everything.

So it's not too bad if you know what you are doing.

Gooner_Harmer
27-05-2003, 21:08
The first season in Div 3 is not easy (unless you cheat).
Some people can't get out of it but I did the double in my first season.

That's very true. Though I will never understand why, all you need to do is sign Agahowa first and everything else should fall into place.

And defend hard!

Zygalski
28-05-2003, 00:27
Players I managed to get for div 3 were

Mpenza, Babangida, Yorke, Djorkaeff, Edilson, Rustu, Paul Robinson, West and er... Kilbane.

I have never tried Agahowa yet but will check him out.

It may be just me but I found that after you have won the league, the remaining games left in the season are very difficult to win. Not the cup matches though. Anyone else notice this?

Voltz
28-05-2003, 10:32
It took me two seasons to get out of Division 3 on extreme, but in the second season I won the double. I dont know why, I think it was just that the only person I signed was Babangida! Couldnt manage to get anyone else at the time.

Zygalski
28-05-2003, 12:28
To buy more players you need to offer them a nice car...

It's good that it isn't hard to sign Babangida.
There would be uproar if it was hard though!

Burn2502
06-02-2004, 18:08
crap