PDA

View Full Version : Tricks on PS2?

Woscht
29-10-2007, 22:15
Hi there,

I just bought PES2008 for PS2 and I'm wondering what moves can be done beside those in the manual.
I searched the web and this forum, but didnt find what i was looking for...
I found a video tutorial at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBWLwULuRAA
but none of the moves seems to work for me.
I know diving isnt possible on the ps2 but what about the others like Heel dash, etc. I tried it with C.Ronaldo (pressing R1+up while moving to the right) but it didn't work :(
I'm wondering if my matthew feint is correct, too. I do it just like it stands in the manual but the first tap hardly does an effect. (Its like moving one food an inch to the side and then walking into the opposite direction)

Please help me finding a list of moves, that are possible on ps2 and how to do them correctly.

Thanks

AgentZero
29-10-2007, 22:17
on the ps2 version there are no new dribbles, just the same few from PES6

Woscht
29-10-2007, 22:35
Thanks,

but i didnt have Pes6... only 4 and 5 and didnt do any tricks besides marseille and bicycle. So can you please post me (or link me to a thread/page) some moves that are not in the man?
I hope there are some tricks out there (at least with supercontrol and/or R2) that help bypassing defenders.
I'd especially like anything that allows me to take another path than the ball. (tunneling or knocking the ball besides the right side of the defender while running past his left side)

I hope you know what i mean, my english isnt that good :D

Craney91
29-10-2007, 22:36
Well you can do the nutmeg thing that has been seen on the Next Gen Versions. I saw it on one video, i think it was Drogba or Messi its when u stand stationary with (R2) and press the opposite direction (<) and forward direction (>) immediately after, and it performs a drag back and push forward move.

If done correctly it can be used in tight situations very affectively to beat a defender one way or cheekily through the legs.