View Full Version : 3 Things You Most Want
JUST SIMPLY BULLIT POINT YOUR MOST WANTS SPECIFICALLY. COUPLE OF SENTENCES FOR EACH TOPS.
1.Better defensive abilities for defenders. there is no defending on pes 2008, just lots of running.
2.Fans/atmosphere should be better. louder at specific times in the game and how about we get to see the fans whilst im running with the ball!
3.Upper management. there should be a board with many things off the pitch you should have to do like newspaper interviews, building new training grounds would be kl and stuff like indepth financial problems like season ticket prices which to be fair is the chairmans buisness but just give it to me! i want more to do!
can we play next PES on LAN for PC?
1. Better online.
2. More licensed teams
3. MORE SKILLS.
1.Different ML structure
1) Ability to get fired so that you need to look for new team if the results are bad
2) More agression on the pitch if rivals play, more cards, injuries, heavier tackles
3) More damage to the pitch its rainy.
1) Like Rocky above - more ML depth allowing move to another side to prevent one team stagnation that happens after a few seasons.
2) More leagues for ML.
3) An anti moaning bastard mode for online.
1. Make it harder to score dirty German goals (knock it across the face of goal)
2. X360/PS3 gameplay to be more like the PS2 version.. (My xbox pes08 is gathering dust while i play the ps2 version at my mates house as its 10x more fun)
3. Random selection/selection mode in the X360/PS3 version.
Maybe a 4th: More stat categories and separate stats for keepers.
1.different Ml Structure
more licensed teams
better stats(stop overating totti)
Just a better editing mode and more licensed teams/players will do.
1) Stamina that worked similar to fightnight boxing - if a player kept sprinting he would eventually run out of steam and just stand there getting his breath back. this would be more realistic and help prevent certain types of game style.
2) Player Cam revert back to previous style, not always viewing the goal as is in 2008
3) Online play to be improved (this work being done on the servers on 07/07 might help though!)
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.