View Full Version : Can someone please help me!! option file
can someone please hlpe me, ive posted and posted on here for advice, i need someone to give me a simplified process of transferring an option file to the usb stick and then on to the ps3, for an IT retard remember like myself!!:fplm:
you need an option file or
sorry, im a bit of an IT retard!! i need a simple guide to downloading an option file ,putting it on a usb stick and then geting it to work on ps3, :fplm:
i was going to download one of the packs that arsenald has posted on here for the scottish league
no, i dont know how to!!
ok, heres what i did:
1) download emblems/kits and unzip/unrar them.
2) create a folder on a usb stick and put all the images (pngs) in this folder.
3) switch on your ps3 and goto the PHOTO menu.
4) scroll in the menu to your USB stick but dont press X, instead press Triangle this will display another menu, select the "Display All" option.
5) this displays the folders on your usb stick. Now select all the images and select "copy", this will copy all images to your ps3.
6) now load the game, go to the edit mode, select edit teams, select a team and then the emblem option.
7) in the emblem menu select custom, then create from scratch, then import. you will be able to select one of the images you copied to your ps3..
Hope this helps.
here john send you the guide
mamy thanks josh, i know this will be easy for english league, my option file is for the scottish league do i need to create all the teams in the scottish league and then self edit th kits in order for me to upload a kits pack from arsenald??
download that option file for the scottisch league
hi cool, i did that but it seems it i only an emblem kit, does this mean i have to create my own scottish league teams and black kits in order to transport the emblems/sponsors onto them myself?
yes the kit must you make self
that are the emblem kits for the trikots the rest must make you that is shit i know
go the chants for ps3 too
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.