PDA

View Full Version : shovel kicks in pes09 - massive help needed!

brut33
11-12-2008, 01:50
laugh if you will but i am ready to kill the computer, my xbox and my tv..

i'm on at goal, perhaps turning on the ball, maybe running into the box - i shoot... and the ball gets dinked up in the air

'oh he's attempting to chip the keeper'

NO the hell i am trying to do that; i'm wanting to blast the ball into the back of the damn net!!

Has anyone systematically come up against this problem? It feels like 50% of my scoring chances are wasted due to this massive fail of a shot.

Tips, hints? Is it all about me watching more closely the positioning of a players feet when they should be shooting? is it about the amount of angle/pressure i have on my stick if turning? is it just pes beig retarded? or do i need help myself?

eddy1892
11-12-2008, 16:58
laugh if you will but i am ready to kill the computer, my xbox and my tv..

i'm on at goal, perhaps turning on the ball, maybe running into the box - i shoot... and the ball gets dinked up in the air

'oh he's attempting to chip the keeper'

NO the hell i am trying to do that; i'm wanting to blast the ball into the back of the damn net!!

Has anyone systematically come up against this problem? It feels like 50% of my scoring chances are wasted due to this massive fail of a shot.

Tips, hints? Is it all about me watching more closely the positioning of a players feet when they should be shooting? is it about the amount of angle/pressure i have on my stick if turning? is it just pes beig retarded? or do i need help myself?

sounds like your hitting the sprint button at the same time
release the sprint before you hit the shot also try to put some distance between your player and the ball before you shoot by knocking the ball ahead

HPKJoe
13-12-2008, 03:35
like Eddy said you're either pressing the spring button or you got a defender too close to you, pressuring your player. Also i feel like its about body orientation just before the shot, if the ball is getting away from you and you still attempt the shot, your striker will do that stupid sliding shot that barely raises the ball off the grass. Allow your player a couple of steps, yes even on break aways, in order to get a powerful shot.

Marky_1979
19-12-2008, 23:23
I had a similar thing check your button config it turned out that my mates had changed some buttons around so everytime I shot it tried the chip combo