PDA

View Full Version : Pes 2011 xbox 360 edit mode discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Daymos
23-09-2010, 13:29
Hey guys.

For those of us looking for edit mode info please have a look on here and give your views or findings etc.

Sofar I’ve learnt that there are 600 kit slots instead of 200

36 blank editable teams spread over 2 leagues..

The D2 League with 18 teams and the PES League also with 18 teams. (PES and WE United are here)

The Premiership has 18 teams to edit.

The Serie A has 1 team to edit.

La liga has 6 teams to edit.

Apparently we have only 46 emblems so something will have to be sacrificed somewhere.

There are 8 spaces avaliable for the league logos..

I think there are The Premiership logos and F.A. Cup logos needed for England.

If including the Coca Cola Championship than thats 1

So for Italy & Spain thats another 4 emblem spaces needed for Competition Logos. (7 in total)

Now I'm not sure how many emblems we have or how things are saved but I think the stadiums can be saved separately and we may be able to import stadiums one by one..

For me these are my proposed priorities.

The Premiership 18 Club Emblems (28 Emblems Left)
La Liga 6 Club Emblems (22 Left)
Serie A 1 Club Emblem (21 Left)

We have 21 Left for the Championship or whatever league we decide to create..
Coca Cola Championship 18 Club Emblems (3 Left)

heatuk10
23-09-2010, 13:55
Will this work ok on the XBOX 360 as it now has USB support!? I usually just took a pic of the emblems and had to manually delete the background around the emblem.

Daymos
23-09-2010, 15:40
Will this work ok on the XBOX 360 as it now has USB support!? I usually just took a pic of the emblems and had to manually delete the background around the emblem.

Yes this will work with the new USB support or the old method as used with my previous Option Files for PES 2009 and PES 2010.

arsenald
23-09-2010, 16:32
Daymos hello mate.....now with usb support can we import images in now or do they still have to be sbox camera format (unlike ps3 version)

i still would like to release a DLC compatible file again. but im not sure if
time lets me.

Daymos
23-09-2010, 16:38
Daymos hello mate.....now with usb support can we import images in now or do they still have to be sbox camera format (unlike ps3 version)

Hey mate..

It would make perfect sense now, but its not been confirmed anywhere yet to my knowledge.

arsenald
23-09-2010, 16:47
i would like to collaborate with you but im not sure where i could help......

unless you dont need my help ;)

heatuk10
23-09-2010, 16:49
Hope we can this will save so much time! and that it's straight forward!

Would be nice to have it ready for release! as I don't like starting a ML without the updates

Daymos
23-09-2010, 17:09
Hope we can this will save so much time! and that it's straight forward!

Would be nice to have it ready for release! as I don't like starting a ML without the updates

An idea would be to download and install one of the patches avaliable already for PES 2010.

when you load up PES 2011, it will give you the option to import prequel.. this will transfer all your PES 2010 names, kits and club badges into PES 2011.

You would only have 1 or 2 things to complete yourself like the new promoted teams.

This way everyone can have something from day one..

I cant comment on when I can release the OF until I get more info on what I can do..

arsenald
23-09-2010, 17:14
depending on whether the xbox can use normal pngs i might create my own OF with just the kits done and any fake names like before..

Daymos
23-09-2010, 17:18
depending on whether the xbox can use normal pngs i might create my own OF with just the kits done and any fake names like before..

To be honest.. there will be many Option files avalable growing from whatever OF they used in 2010.

I hope the stadiums are seperate saves because it means we can pick the best stadiums and put them into our OF's

alkemy007
23-09-2010, 17:26
Couldn't we just import the Championship OF from PES 2010 and edit the 3 teams that have changed in the Premiership and the 3 teams in the Championship or would there be problems with that?

stottmeister
23-09-2010, 17:55
Daymos, does this mean I could possibly download an OF to my 360 without it being chipped and without being connected to Live?

I've never downloaded updates or OF's so forgive me for seeming dumb. I usually do all the editing by hand using the tools in the game which I really don't have time for anymore.

EDIT: nice avatar alkemy007. C.O.Y.S.

Daymos
23-09-2010, 17:57
Couldn't we just import the Championship OF from PES 2010 and edit the 3 teams that have changed in the Premiership and the 3 teams in the Championship or would there be problems with that?

Hey mate, again this makes perfect sense but when this was tested over a month ago.. the only info I got from PES FAN was that it imported all the emblems but not the championship teams..

So the emblems will be there to start with and then we just have to create the players from scratch..

im hoping this changes as it would mean we could bang out a new OF in a couple of hours.. instead of a couple of days..

Daymos
23-09-2010, 17:59
Daymos, does this mean I could possibly download an OF to my 360 without it being chipped and without being connected to Live?

I've never downloaded updates or OF's so forgive me for seeming dumb. I usually do all the editing by hand using the tools in the game which I really don't have time for anymore.

EDIT: nice avatar alkemy007. C.O.Y.S.

No not a dumb question..

theres 1 option file that you could use that you dont need to have xbox live..

its the D&C option file v1 or 1.5

the main thing is that all the teams have correct names, kits and club emblems.. (no championship though)

Zardo
23-09-2010, 21:45
what I think, since I live in America and have been using your OF since 2009, is that if you can create German teams would be awesome. I know that you are from the UK and a lot of people from there use your OF, but also since xbox OF are region free, theres a lot of people outside of UK willing to use your option file and truste me that german teams are needed for sure since werder and bayern are already there so It will create a better ML or Champions League or whatever you want to do. When I say german teams I dont care if you dont create the lees populars but lets say borussia schalke lverkusen wolfburgo and a few more which have a lot of excellente players already that I think not including them will not give the game the complete power. Any other opinion I will debate for sure thanks

Daymos
23-09-2010, 22:18
Hey man, good stuff I agree with you which is why I appreciate loads of different views on here.

Personally like you said, i favour the championship because I support Arsenal and doing a Master League with the FA Cup games against the lower English league teams just adds a touch of realism.. Plus the promotion and relegation battles.. I can't stand to see a mixed up league with teams from loads of countries.

I'd do the same with other countries and make the 2nd league for them if I could...

I think it's going to be easy to add at least the main german teams if not the whole league

Only issue is who would get priority over the club emblems..

Daymos
24-09-2010, 08:13
The main forum is badly managed especially if people comment as you.
The site runners don't seem to care.

Today, I haven't posted anything on the main open forum so people need to grow some balls and communicate with me directly if they like my name so much. How gay is that to post under my name.. lol

They must have been thinking of me 1st thing in the morning.. Urrrrghhh

If this continues then I think il take my option file and all the technical support onto another site

Zardo
24-09-2010, 17:31
what happened? well if someone is using your name FUCK THAT MFCK

Yes I see what you mean and thats true.. It will be awesome for you to create such a great league and battle with promotion and all that stuff.

I think this are the only teams that deserve to be created,

Bayern Munich
Werder Bremen
Schalke 04
Borussia Dortmund
Wolfsburg
Hamburg
Sttutgart
Bayer Leverkusen
1899 Hoffenheim
Mainz 05

The badges I think that from the spanish teams I dont think anyone will care if malaga doesnt have a badge or a couple of championship.

Daymos
24-09-2010, 20:16
Haha I love it..

Good list of teams man

I agree with the Spanish teams.. I made D&C v2b and the Spanish clubs missed out.

We'll see

Zardo
24-09-2010, 21:02
If you need any help or anything let me know I want to help!

One question Ive been reading that is not going to be possible to play copa libertadores teams agianst european is that truth? Not even been able to edit them or to play with them in ML o MLO or any cup? that would be a great bad point for konami since there are so many players on that teams that can be nutrients for europeans teams

kevj266
24-09-2010, 23:08
any chance of including brazil aswell?

any chance of including leeds in the championship maybe even ellend road ?not a leeds a fan but just think there a big club....
the spanish missing teams
the italien team
few german teams(not really to pushed as long as shalke are included )
18 championship
premiership and the logos would be top man!
what stadiums you think of and how many?

Looking forward to ur outstanding work mate :D

adamski82
25-09-2010, 10:32
Any chance of a couple of SPL teams Daymos? Dundee Utd, Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen?

muzza798
25-09-2010, 10:50
How long after release date will it be available and how do I actually install the OF.

Daymos
25-09-2010, 11:09
As for clubs.. Brazil... SPL.. It's all possible

I may even create these teams in the slots minus the emblems..

It would mean you guys could erase another emblem you don't think is important and create your own..

I honestly don't know anything yet until I see the technical side to what can be done on the xbox 360 with USB etc..

From day one, there will be something just to give people the main teams and names but the complete option file with extra leagues and stadiums will come shortly after.

wolf_cesar
25-09-2010, 12:43
I hope Konami/MS gives us the chance to import PNG files from the USB Memory, that would be awesome.

digzz
25-09-2010, 14:46
"Daymos" I loved your 2010 option file. And I'm willing to help you with the new 2011 option file in any way possible. So holla at me when u need help.

Jeronimoe
25-09-2010, 15:01
Really excited Daymos.. this year more than ever we can have much more realism to our leagues and teams around the world

Daymos
25-09-2010, 19:53
Real positive guys..

I have a dilemma.. But I know what you guys would say lol

Basically I'm going to Rome from the UK this week with the missus

Now I have the chance to buy the Italian version of the game with Italian text and speech.

Now if I do this it means I can work on the file before it's out in the UK..

I'll hopefully release a basic OF for europe to enjoy the another slightly better OF a week later for all to enjoy.

I'll just sell the game on eBay to someone italian in Europe and make a small loss..

What you think?

Perhaps I could propose a donation of 50p or a pound for the OF but obviously it will be free for all to download..

Your thoughts guys??

kevj266
25-09-2010, 21:12
Emirites looks good here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axy37STfzBw&feature=player_embedded

up to urself mate ill say ill just buy the memory card of ya this time by computer always went crazy when i downloaded it

also in the editing of winningelevenblog.com there lots of stuff for stadium ,premiership championship bundesliga teams and logos just in case u wanted to check em out...

Macheda
25-09-2010, 22:21
Your status with us Xbox users is already that of a legend. Ofcourse i would like you to buy the Italian version and google translate the basic text :/ But it's not too much of a loss if you can't because you have your ways of getting it earlier than the usual buyer anyway :P

AzZado
25-09-2010, 22:23
Hey daymos first of all thanks for your work!

I have one question. I´am going to buy pes 11(EU) for the 360....

previously I had played pes on the ps3 but this time i think the controls on the Dualshock sucks and the graphic looks bad (no AA) however there was always the BLES problems (UK,EU Versions) is this problem also exists on the 360??

thx in advance :)

Rama78
26-09-2010, 00:15
Real positive guys..

I have a dilemma.. But I know what you guys would say lol

Basically I'm going to Rome from the UK this week with the missus

Now I have the chance to buy the Italian version of the game with Italian text and speech.

Now if I do this it means I can work on the file before it's out in the UK..

I'll hopefully release a basic OF for europe to enjoy the another slightly better OF a week later for all to enjoy.

I'll just sell the game on eBay to someone italian in Europe and make a small loss..

What you think?

Perhaps I could propose a donation of 50p or a pound for the OF but obviously it will be free for all to download..

Your thoughts guys??

50p or a pound!?!? U must be having a laugh!

I paid you a fiver last year for the 1.5 version OF at the start and thought that was miserable. I know I could have just downloaded it for free but wanted to show my appreciation for some excellent time consuming work of art!

If you get the OF out quickly again this year it will not bother me at all to pay you another fiver via paypal. You actually deserve more than that to be honest and I dont think there is an Xbox Pes Fan out there who would disagree with me here?!?

wolf_cesar
26-09-2010, 12:27
also in the editing of winningelevenblog.com there lots of stuff for stadium ,premiership championship bundesliga teams and logos just in case u wanted to check em out...

The problem is we don't know if we can import those graphics for the Xbox360 with the USB, if we can then it will be just great, otherwise it's a disappointment

heatuk10
26-09-2010, 14:29
JackWhoBRA on here who has png's for 2010's PS3 version! maybe these will now work on the 360!?

Here is the link take a look and tell me what you think!

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73460

goalgerd
26-09-2010, 15:15
just found out theres 20 spaces for league logos so all the leagues and cups in the game can be covered

renegade90
26-09-2010, 15:54
When do you think this will be released?

Also do you touch the players in your OF?

muzza798
26-09-2010, 17:15
Yh when will it be released. Can't rly start a ML without it so don't wana wait to long + there will need to be instructions on how to actually get it working cos the 360 optional file sounds rly difficult

renegade90
26-09-2010, 18:23
Yh when will it be released. Can't rly start a ML without it so don't wana wait to long + there will need to be instructions on how to actually get it working cos the 360 optional file sounds rly difficult

There's tutorials on this webste mate.

I agree about not starting a ML, but i know its a time consuming job so will be patient. In the mean time i'll edit the ridiculous stats Konami have given players.

MAD 69
26-09-2010, 19:10
Will you be doing Serie A badges/emblems?

goalgerd
26-09-2010, 22:27
some posts from a guy who has the full game

Regarding stadium editing:

6 different types of stand. It doesn't look like you can create a complete stadium ... element? Can't think of a way to describe it but no Allianz or Emirates here really. It KINDA joins up together but not in the style of those stadiums.

You can import images to have on the edges of the stands. Where advertisements would go, you can put an image of the adverts and it should look pretty damn good. Maximum file size if 5MB, resolution is 256x128.

You can change the ceiling of the stand as well, 6 different patterns. Importing image is 5MB, 256x512.

6 different fences to have, import is 5MB, 512x256.

6 different types of railing to have on the top of the stand, along the edge. Import is 512x256.

6 different pitch types, 8 different pitch surroundings where you can say how much grass there is beyond the touchlines. There's also 8 different style of track, concrete and running tracks for example.

Loads of different colours for the seats.

4 different dugout types.

4 different backgrounds for the outside of the stadium (mountains, village, city etc. Import is 5MB, 1024x256.

Four different shades of floodlights (white, orange, blue, green).

Import and export options.

just checking stadia limit ...

20 stadiums created, option to create is now greyed out

Hmm, looks like you can't use custom stadiums for teams already in the game. Surely that's not right?

In fact, you can't change the stadium for any team regardless. Tried to change Arsenal and Villa's stadium and you don't get an option to actually select the stadium when browsing, just options to reset to default and the back button.

Unless you create new teams, then it'll be useful but it looks like you can't even change which grounds the teams use so that's rubbish really.

One more thing actually. Is Ligue 1 licenced? Can't change their kits, badge or team name.

Edit: Can't change those details in the French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Other European, Other Latin American, Copa Libertadores or international teams. The only ones you can change are the EPL and fake teams. Does that make option files a lot less useful now then? If kits are wrong for those leagues, we can't change them in the game.

And the rest. Other than England and fake teams, you can't edit the kits, badges or team names of any other team.

Daymos
26-09-2010, 23:30
Hey all..

Thanks for the love guys..

Ive been busy today so ill try to reply to all the questions in one heap..

Azzado: not sure yet?

Rama 78: I got your message man..
Basically you can import your 2010 option file into 2011 but there will still be loads of tweaking to do.
I will take a look at the Bundeslige OF and take it from there to see how I can create tings..
Either way.. Its always a pleasure making these files.. especially when I realise that im not the only one enjoying my work.. lol

Last year I had over 4000 downloads with V1 and im not expecting anything but at least 50 people like yourself gave a small thanks which worked out ok as I took a few days unpaid leave off work to finish the file so its one of them ones..

Im currently preparring everything for this week in 2010 and the only challenge now is finding a games store in rome..lol

Macheda: im sure you've guessed.. im hoping to get the Italian version..
The only thing is that as soon as I come back from Europe, im away with work for a few days.. Ive I have the game then I can work for 3 nights solid..
my usualy UK shop I go to, to get it a few days early is not gonna help me because by the time im back in town and able to go to that shop is on thursday..

If I cant get the game in Italy then ill explore my options..

Wolf_cesar: I dont think we can import images.. Vision camera it is.. :(

Heatuk10: Thanks for the link.. its good to see them because if we cant import them.. I can always use them with the vision cam.. then clean up the images..

Goalgerd: I havent heard this yet but if its true then thats brilliant.. Im hoping the emblem spaces increase from 46..

Renegade90: Release date.. not sure yet.. im hoping to bring a basic OF out then a more detailed one a week or so later.. it all dpends on our edit options and how quick / long it will take..

Muzza798: There are tutotials and it may be an idea to lean it now so you wont have to waste time when the games out.. Ive never actually used the USB method yet because ive never had to.. lol

I say start normal leagues and that will keep you busy until the full OF is ready with Championship etc..

MAD 69: Yes

Goalgerd: good read but im not sure if he had a copy that has edit limitations..? we'll see I guess

Cool

EgYpTiAnStAr9
27-09-2010, 01:51
Daymos is awesome hes the one that saves Pes for me

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 08:47
Vision camera it is..

Noooooo!! your joking! was really hoping we could just import png's! gutted!

But someone has a walkthrough of how to upload png's to the 360 using USB! HERE: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468

Daymos
27-09-2010, 09:31
Noooooo!! your joking! was really hoping we could just import png's! gutted!

Dont quote me.. I think I read it somewhere..

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong more than anyone...... :)

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 10:41
There is someone on here that has managed to trasfer png's off his USB onto his XBOX and gives a step by step walkthrough of it! But it is for 2010 and I can't test it as I have recently traded in my PES 2010! here have a look: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468

Daymos
27-09-2010, 11:24
There is someone on here that has managed to trasfer png's off his USB onto his XBOX and gives a step by step walkthrough of it! But it is for 2010 and I can't test it as I have recently traded in my PES 2010! here have a look: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=77468

This is only for transfering only the Option File (save file) via usb stick instead of the Xbox 360 memory card.

PS has anyone been to Rome before or can anyone tell me the name of the best game retailers in Italy..? Cheers

renegade90
27-09-2010, 13:34
Hey Daymos, don't want too sound cheekey but..

I just had a pop over to WENB and just seen their PS3 OF preview and was literally blown away by how sharp,crisp and accurate it was.

I was just wondering if the xbox360 version would look that crisp or is the resources just not available to make it that accurate?

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-pes-2011-of-update/ << The link too the images.

Amazing screens.

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 13:52
Hey Daymos, don't want too sound cheekey but..

I just had a pop over to WENB and just seen their PS3 OF preview and was literally blown away by how sharp,crisp and accurate it was.

I was just wondering if the xbox360 version would look that crisp or is the resources just not available to make it that accurate?

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-pes-2011-of-update/ << The link too the images.

Amazing screens.

They look awesome! Annoys me sometimes that PS3 get the option to have PNG's! and we on XBOX get stuck with crappy Xbox Live Cam kits!

renegade90
27-09-2010, 14:02
They look awesome! Annoys me sometimes that PS3 get the option to have PNG's! and we on XBOX get stuck with crappy Xbox Live Cam kits!

Is that how it works then? had no idea. So the 360 version won't look crisp like the ps3. thats a shame :(

Have you downloaded a 360 OF before, if you have what did it look like ?

Actually are there any images of PES2010 OF for 360.

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 14:19
It can look ok on the 360 but it's more faffing about! You take a pic of a embem say then you upload it into PES and you have to delete the background out around the emblem to leave the emblem on a transparent background, where as if you could just simply have the emblem saved on a USB as a PNG file and insert your USB into your XBOX and load it from there would be so much easier and would look crisper!

We need to find out for definate if you cannot use a USB and PNG images!

kevj266
27-09-2010, 16:35
iv been blown away by wenb im sooooo jelous of ps3 but i know you will deliever :D how many league/cup logos can u have?

valroy
27-09-2010, 17:09
*Genuine*
Hi guy's, I've just got a promo copy of PES 2011 for the xbox (perk at work) that I want to sell, so anyone who is interested in playing the game more than a week early, PM me!

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7759/img00199201009271620.jpg

wolf_cesar
27-09-2010, 17:48
*Genuine*
Hi guy's, I've just got a promo copy of PES 2011 for the xbox (perk at work) that I want to sell, so anyone who is interested in playing the game more than a week early, PM me!

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7759/img00199201009271620.jpg

Hey valroy, you could help us ;)

You could load up PES2011 on your Xbox and tell us if you really can't import pictures from USB memory or on other hand if we can do it :)

dach
27-09-2010, 19:29
for the creators

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXY5YN40

100.Countries.Football.Clubs.L ogos.By.COD
its about 150mb big (unpacked)

still not found try this website

http://www.vectorportal.com/category...e/144/type.asp

or for branding logo for the shirts go visit

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/

hope u guys can do something with this

dach
27-09-2010, 19:31
zee ole posted this on pesfan.com

So let me get this straight. 360 users can't:

- Import game music
- Import chants
- Import entrance music for leagues
- Import png images for kits
- Import images for stadium ad boards

:(

Zardo
27-09-2010, 21:16
GOD, why lonami make it so complicated? Now we cant enjoy the full potential of the game because of making this restrictions I dont know why in the name of F$CK !!!!! IM SO PISSEDDDD

Sniper23BG
27-09-2010, 21:27

U pay for what u get. This is why ps3s are better because you can play online for free, Put stuff onto the easily and also they are more trusted than microsoft i used to own a xbox but i sold it because it was crap and it also had the red ring of death im not one of those idiots who have a console war ps3s might soon come a lot more cheaper soon

Would u play online for free or pay a rip off 40 pounds a year

Daymos
28-09-2010, 08:22
U pay for what u get. This is why ps3s are better because you can play online for free, Put stuff onto the easily and also they are more trusted than microsoft i used to own a xbox but i sold it because it was crap and it also had the red ring of death im not one of those idiots who have a console war ps3s might soon come a lot more cheaper soon

Would u play online for free or pay a rip off 40 pounds a year

Dude, there's no need to start a console war. Yes we pay or it but Xbox live can't be touched..

The reason for not being able to transfer files this way has nothing to do with 1 console being better than another.

Ps I'm not sure if you know about the 80% of cross platform games that run better on the 360? Unfortunatly for you I hear Pes2011 is another one added to that list.

Anyway to answer the questions above, we can't import music but I can match the quality of the png images and add boards etc and I have a chant option that works
great.. I think ps3 users can use this method too as long as you can play music in the background.

More on the chants soon.

wolf_cesar
28-09-2010, 09:03
Daymos,

About the chants, dunno your idea, but... on this link you can find many chants someone made for FIFA11...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/u5SQpiCd/sharing.html#

On FIFA11 we'll be able to add chants using an Audio CD and rip it to xbox

Glejs
28-09-2010, 10:06
Hi Daymos! I'm new to the next generation OF's.. last time I had one installed was on the Xbox version of PES 5. :) I have heard that there will be restrictions in the PES 2011 OF. An OF created on a UK copy of PES 2011 will not load properly on a European/Scandinavian copy of the game. It's got something to do with different version/product numbers. Do you know anything about this?

Daymos
28-09-2010, 10:25
Daymos,

About the chants, dunno your idea, but... on this link you can find many chants someone made for FIFA11...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/u5SQpiCd/sharing.html#

On FIFA11 we'll be able to add chants using an Audio CD and rip it to xbox

Hey mate,

Ive been harping on about chants for 2 years now and have never realeased it because i didnt finish all the teams..

Basically ive got 20 - 50 chants for each team in the prem and I have generic chants that will work for any team like the song.. like Sit down Shut up, Sit down shut up or The Refereeeeee's a (not nice person) etc

Then I loop the audio for it to last longer than a few seconds then clean it up so you cant tell its looped..

Ill explain it all nearer the time.

Daymos
28-09-2010, 10:27
Hi Daymos! I'm new to the next generation OF's.. last time I had one installed was on the Xbox version of PES 5. :) I have heard that there will be restrictions in the PES 2011 OF. An OF created on a UK copy of PES 2011 will not load properly on a European/Scandinavian copy of the game. It's got something to do with different version/product numbers. Do you know anything about this?

I havent heard this but I can always get round regions on the 360.

I managed to make it work last year on the USA version and the Japanese Winning Eleven game.

Europe will be sorted.. :)

Glejs
28-09-2010, 12:58
I havent heard this but I can always get round regions on the 360.

I managed to make it work last year on the USA version and the Japanese Winning Eleven game.

Europe will be sorted.. :)

Sounds promising.. Keep up your excellent work. And if I may say what I'd prefer for the OF it would be the whole Bundesliga. :)

Edit: Hmm just noticed my join date here at the pesgaming forum.. Aug 2005! And today I had my first two posts. Yay :)

heatuk10
28-09-2010, 13:32
Anyway to answer the questions above, we can't import music but I can match the quality of the png images and add boards etc.

Daymos, is the png's you are creating a good size to get a clear pic with the live vision cam!?

valroy
28-09-2010, 13:51
Hey valroy, you could help us ;)

You could load up PES2011 on your Xbox and tell us if you really can't import pictures from USB memory or on other hand if we can do it :)

Sorry, I don't have an xbox - hence why I'm selling it....

Bosniaplayer
28-09-2010, 18:29
-I find it were nice when you make the 1. Bundeliga/german league because ther are a lot of good clubs and footballplayer.

-Can you make Bosnia and Herzegovina that were very nice:D... I could give the right Names

zee ole
28-09-2010, 18:35
zee ole posted this on pesfan.com

So let me get this straight. 360 users can't:

- Import game music
- Import chants
- Import entrance music for leagues
- Import png images for kits
- Import images for stadium ad boards

:(

Going of the game's original editing options, the things i mentioned there are true. But Daymo looks like the chant problem is sorted, the kits as always will look great, and you can use the vision cam for the ad boards and i'm guessing resize them ect so they look perfect, unless Daymo has something else up his sleeve for the adboards.

So taking them things into account, the only restrictions we have is entrance music for leagues and in game music, which are far from anything major. Its just a shame were restricted to the easy option of importing everything, instead we have to graft using the vision the cam. If were going to be restricted to importing things for the years to come, then Microsoft/Konami could at least come up with something more useful and easier than the vision cam. Like an in depth editing for vision cam photo's thats better, easier and quicker, and the final product looks perfect.

Macheda
28-09-2010, 18:59
Agreed, Not too fust about the editing as Daymos and let's not forget Cowson always make an amazing patch. I would like PS3 style editing only because i would like a quality patch that usual takes 3 months to be released after let's say 1 week or even next Friday.

Daymos
28-09-2010, 20:37
The emirates stadium is in the game :)

kevj266
28-09-2010, 21:03
The emirates stadium is in the game :)

is it?? :O

how many logos for the leagues and cups is there?are you able to have offical 2014 brazil world cup logo and euro 2012?

this would be a perfect list for me....note its the npower championship now not the coca cola...:D

1) ELP logo - overwrites English League logo( also for ML div.1 )
2) NPower Championship - overwrites ML division 2 logo
3) FA Cup - overwrites English Cup logo
4) ...now, is there a specific division 2 only cup this year like in years gone by ? Could i replace that with St. Johnstone's Paint Trophy / Carling Cup logo?

5 + 6) La Liga league + Cup logo
7 + 8) Serie A + Cup logo

9) FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 - Overwrites International cup logo
10) UEFA Cahmpionships 2012 - Overwrites Konami Cup logo

Daymos
28-09-2010, 21:32
Cheers for that man.

I'll give you all the low down tomorrow and I'll try to upload some pics if i learn how to do it on this site with it's file size and format limitations.

Zardo
28-09-2010, 21:49
Are we gonna be able to use the stadiums for any exhibition match or at least for ML? I read somewhere that are going to be able to been used with created teams only.. Ihope its wrong

Daymos
28-09-2010, 21:58
Are we gonna be able to use the stadiums for any exhibition match or at least for ML? I read somewhere that are going to be able to been used with created teams only.. Ihope its wrong

There was some talk of that but I'm not sure yet.. I thought they already gave us a full list of stadiums and teams but I was surprised to see the official emirates stadium in there

I think they tried to make a deal with Arsenal before tottenham but it didn't happen.. There's no white heart lane in there I don't think.

Another thing with importing stadiums..

I'm not sire if te stadiums files are all as one big save file or weather you can import 1 by one.

For instance one person may have to create all the stadiums and then we use their stadium pack.. Like that

I'm hoping it's 1 by 1 though.

Daymos
28-09-2010, 22:16
Correction.. Emirates is not in the game

What I imported from 2010 renamed one of the stadiums to the emirates lol

nekent
28-09-2010, 22:44
Ciao Daymos. i always follow you about your works. you are the only one that care about xbox.
i'm very sorry but maybe i dont understand good in english. Even this year won't be possible use xbox like ps3. import logos and other stuff like they do with ps3?
i dont care so much about the chants, but at least the logos.
Someone already tried it?

Zardo
28-09-2010, 22:52
I'm hoping it's 1 by 1 though.

Lets hope for that, Also I was reading that we cant play with southamerican teams only the libertadores mode, I hope at least we can buy or use the players at the ML and MLO there are so monay good players that can feed all the european clubs

valdemaniak
28-09-2010, 23:11
I have nothing specific to add to this thread that's of any importance, but I just wanted to say Daymos that your work is the stuff of legends. I donated last year, and will gladly do it again this year because your work makes this game the complete experience on the 360. We xbox grunts are eternally in your debt. And reading you are already preparing for a quick release makes the anticipation taste even sweeter, haha!

Now, I reckon you won't be making extra Belgian teams, but should you want to include Standard Li&#232;ge since they were in there last year and the second biggest club in Belgium, I'll be happy to provide any info you need. Just gimme a shout.

Oh, and I'm also thinking that - internationally speaking - more people would like some more Bundesliga teams included. Not the whole package maybe, but Stuttgart, Wolfsburg, Mainz, Frankfurt and the likes would round out a ML :)

Whatever, keep it going strong man.

Daymos
29-09-2010, 01:10
Lets hope for that, Also I was reading that we cant play with southamerican teams only the libertadores mode, I hope at least we can buy or use the players at the ML and MLO there are so monay good players that can feed all the european clubs

You can save stadioums 1 by 1 and import and export them..

there are only 20 spaces so this means i wont spent time on the stadioums but borrow someone elses stadiums when built.. only thing is you have to rename the file from either 1 to 20 so you dont erase your files..

It would be easier for 1 person to spend 1 week creating a masterpiece stadium than me doing it as ive got kits and stuff to do...

currently ive done the FA cup and premier league logo..

Liverpool Kits, Arsenals home and away and even managed to do the checkered strip on the Villa Shirts.
Ive done most stuff but will post info and pics hopefully soon..

Quick poll..

Chelsea kit.. should i do the black away kit or the light green one with the strip at the front.. (like what they did over on WENB)? Im favouring the green away kit as it wont colour clash as much and looks better..

Daymos
29-09-2010, 01:13
it appears u cant import banners or even use the camera.. dont quote me but i cant see any options..

theres actually a good edit mode here minus what i just told u..

Stutgart crossed over and will be in the Option File.. :)

wipsnadepoo
29-09-2010, 04:49
Hey Daymos, so glad to hear you are weaving your magic already! You are the only reason I have not moved across to PS3 ;)

My vote would be for the Black Chelsea kit... but in the end whatever you create will be better then anything I could ever do so all is good!

The whole stadium creation has me a bit puzzled - does it mean that I could download a stadium someone else had created and with it would come all the advertising boards etc? And this would need to be done for each individual EPL stadium?

By the way is there any other aussies on this forum?

zee ole
29-09-2010, 07:05
it appears u cant import banners or even use the camera.. dont quote me but i cant see any options..

I certainly hope thats not the case, if so then I'll be utterly gutted, and it will be another reason why i should purchase a PS3 over Xbox.

valdemaniak
29-09-2010, 07:52
got to say that I'd favour the green Chelsea kit, just because there's 'only' two kit options in PES, and it won't clash as much with other teams as the black one will...

Daymos
29-09-2010, 08:14
Just to confirm..

If one of you guys makes a brilliant stadium.

You could upload the file and anyone could dload it and use it in their game.

The creater would not be able to add custom addboards.. This is solely to transfer stadiums from one console to another.

I need to double check to see where the save files go them I'll confirm 100&#37;

I'm not detracting from the add board issue but I think the shape of the stadium is more important to replicate than custom boarding with the teams name on it.

You wouldn't be able to share stadiums with lesser teams if it says Anfield big and bold everywhere lol

As for the Chelsea kit, I've started.. Well finished work on the 3rd kit just for the challenge to match the ps3 png plus to avoid colour clashes when against a dark colored team.

Good news is the green kit took me hours last night where the black one would take minutes but I still favoured the green one like a fool lol so if you want to change it, it won't be hard :)

The add boards is a shame but you can create a good enough stadium with colours

valdemaniak
29-09-2010, 08:27
lol if that isn't dedication :cool:

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 08:36
Hey Daymos, I take you have the game!? Well just an idea here! like with the chant files you have to burn them to disc and import them to the 360's hard drive! Do you think this might work with the PNG files form WEB's option file!? If you burn them to disc and import them to the hard drive and see if PES recognises them as there on the HD!?

Let me know buddy if this is possible, if its not too much trouble!

M Ruffiano
29-09-2010, 08:43
Just to confirm..

The creater would not be able to add custom addboards.. This is solely to transfer stadiums from one console to another.

I need to double check to see where the save files go them I'll confirm 100%

I'm not detracting from the add board issue but I think the shape of the stadium is more important to replicate than custom boarding with the teams name on it.

You wouldn't be able to share stadiums with lesser teams if it says Anfield big and bold everywhere lol

As for the Chelsea kit, I've started.. Well finished work on the 3rd kit just for the challenge to match the ps3 png plus to avoid colour clashes when against a dark colored team.

Good news is the green kit took me hours last night where the black one would take minutes but I still favoured the green one like a fool lol so if you want to change it, it won't be hard :)

Hey Daymos,

Great to read you're already putting in work, you're a legend mate!

Daymos
29-09-2010, 08:57
Hey Daymos, I take you have the game!? Well just an idea here! like with the chant files you have to burn them to disc and import them to the 360's hard drive! Do you think this might work with the PNG files form WEB's option file!? If you burn them to disc and import them to the hard drive and see if PES recognises them as there on the HD!?

Let me know buddy if this is possible, if its not too much trouble!

Good suggestion but theres a reason a say not to quote me and that's because I haven't tried everything and one of those things being the USB support.

I've never used this method so when I get a spare 30 mins I'll try it but the next issue would be when exactly in the USB would you put these files?

With the chants, I'll be running those straight off USB and recommend all to do the same, as burning loads of cd's is self explanatory lol

wolf_cesar
29-09-2010, 08:58
Just to confirm..

I need to double check to see where the save files go them I'll confirm 100&#37;

If we can download other user's stadiums it's a nice feature, even without the adboards, at least not all news are bad :)

For the Chelsea kit, even if the black one is the real away kit, for the clash avoidance green is the best solution.

PS: You already have PES2011? I asked two friends of mine that live in Italy about a videogame shop but they couldn't help me, they are not kind of gamer ppl :(

wolf_cesar
29-09-2010, 09:02
Good suggestion but theres a reason a say not to quote me and that's because I haven't tried everything and one of those things being the USB support.

I've never used this method so when I get a spare 30 mins I'll try it but the next issue would be when exactly in the USB would you put these files?

With the chants, I'll be running those straight off USB and recommend all to do the same, as burning loads of cd's is self explanatory lol

For the images, I never tried, but we can try to load up some regular photos on our XBox (dunno how, never tried) and then we see where XBox keeps them, then we copy, with proper tools, our png files to same location.

The question is, if on xbox we have the ability to import from other source than xbox live vision, I tested 2 days ago on PES2010 and the only option was Xbox live vision camera, not even fro xbox hard disk :(

I can try this we I have my PES2011 (tomorrow night) and gladly post here the results...

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 09:18
Yeah if you could maybe try right clicking these EPL kits and save them to your desktop (or whereever) http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73460 and then burn these to disk and import them onto your XBOX Hard Drive, remove disc, boot up PES 2011 and see if the game recognises the images from the HD! Cheers!

Daymos
29-09-2010, 09:23
Wolf_Cesar: Thanks for asking about shops in Rome.. I heard that the games cost more than double the UK price so its a no no..

For getting this game early.. we have someone to thank who's a very humble guy aka a LEGEND!!

I’m most grateful and I’m sure you guys are too.. :)

If you have time to check it out and post up results then that would be great.

I’m currently whizzing through the new kits and stuff with the tools I have so I dont want to spend time experimenting until all the basics are done (although if the experiment were a success then is would still save me more time).

I just don’t want to risk it yet because it could take hours searching the net and testing all the combinations etc.. anyway ill check it out when its time to create stadiums.. or I may just leave stadiums for the fans out there.. :)

wolf_cesar
29-09-2010, 09:32
Games in Italy cost more than double??? Italians are greedy :D

Tomorrow night I expect to have my PES copy and I'll glady try it, I'm also very interested to know if we can do this way, if yes I'll most probably will make a Portuguese League OF ;)
Just keep an eye on the forum, or if you want pm me and I'll gladly send my msn ;)

You're not doing the kits on XBox? Or you're using other tools just to have something like a "grid" to make the kit?

Cheers

Daymos
29-09-2010, 09:42
Games in Italy cost more than double??? Italians are greedy :D

Tomorrow night I expect to have my PES copy and I'll glady try it, I'm also very interested to know if we can do this way, if yes I'll most probably will make a Portuguese League OF ;)
Just keep an eye on the forum, or if you want pm me and I'll gladly send my msn ;)

You're not doing the kits on XBox? Or you're using other tools just to have something like a "grid" to make the kit?

Cheers

Well I use my option file from last year that I spent hours on and luckly it all transfered over into this game.

I still have to add all the league and cup logos and some new kits need doing.. then thats it..

The catch is..

Tonight is my last night to edit before I go away with the missus and I can get back to editing solid from on Sunday to wednesday with thursday finishing the touches to hopefully release on Friday for the UK crowd..

Now those of you in europe.. fret not.

I may release a half copy for you guys either thursday morning or sunday night just so you have something in your hands.

The only thing is I dont think ill have time to write much instructiions this week on how to install it until next week on the full launch..

The one thing im mindful off is that people may be impatient and start building an option file ontop of my half made flile then when I smash it and bring out a file with extra leagues and teams etc.. they release another version of my option file with half the stuff..

all this does is confuse people who are new to this..

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 10:04
Well I use my option file from last year that I spent hours on and luckly it all transfered over into this game.

I still have to add all the league and cup logos and some new kits need doing.. then thats it..

The catch is..

Tonight is my last night to edit before I go away with the missus and I can get back to editing solid from on Sunday to wednesday with thursday finishing the touches to hopefully release on Friday for the UK crowd..h

How these going to work!? You basically put a file share of the kits you have done and we basically use these to take pics of with the cam!?

and... does the kits we have from PES 2010 upload onto PES 2011?

wolf_cesar
29-09-2010, 10:04
As for me, it's better to have OF than a half one :)

I could offer my help to you, but unfortunately dunno how.

Well, when I have my PES I can test that stuff with images and I can test Stadium Editing, maybe I can make some Championship teams stadiums or other big stadiums.

Just let me know if you want that kind of help ;)

Xbox GT: MadwolfPT

Daymos
29-09-2010, 10:40
How these going to work!? You basically put a file share of the kits you have done and we basically use these to take pics of with the cam!?

and... does the kits we have from PES 2010 upload onto PES 2011?

Hey mate,

Sorry if I understand the question wrong..

When I upload the Option file. you can put in into your machine and then you will have all the kits I've created.

You wont need to use any xbox camera as I would have already done the hard part :)

And yes, if you have kits in PES 2010 you press a button and it imports all the 200 kit files 1 at a time and takes a good hour and a half :(

PS I wanna put up some pics but the file format and size on this site never seems to work.. does anyone know what format can actually be uploaded here..?

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 10:45
Hey mate,

Sorry if I understand the question wrong..

When I upload the Option file. you can put in into your machine and then you will have all the kits I've created.

You wont need to use any xbox camera as I would have already done the hard part :)

And yes, if you have kits in PES 2010 you press a button and it imports all the 200 kit files 1 at a time and takes a good hour and a half :(

PS I wanna put up some pics but the file format and size on this site never seems to work.. does anyone know what format can actually be uploaded here..?

Think it's me being dumb lol so when your done and u upload your option file we basically put this on a USB and PES will recognise this!?

Daymos
29-09-2010, 10:48
Think it's me being dumb lol so when your done and u upload your option file we basically put this on a USB and PES will recognise this!?

Yep.

The hard part for you guys is formatting the usb stick.. (there's a tutorial floating around but ill explain it when I release the file.

Once thats done then it works just like you said.. copy my file onto usb > then plug into xbox > then copy over the files into xbox hard drive via system settings under memory..

Load up the game and prepare to be amazed.. :)

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 10:58
HAHA sure we will be! Does the USB need to be formatted!? Sure my USB has been picked up on my 360 before!

You will need to give us a sneak peak and these kits Daymos! lol

Daymos
29-09-2010, 11:43
HAHA sure we will be! Does the USB need to be formatted!? Sure my USB has been picked up on my 360 before!

You will need to give us a sneak peak and these kits Daymos! lol

Pictures are out..

click on my facebook link below :)

A normal usb will always work but you have to do something special to the usb stick when formatting it in order for your machine to pick up game saves...

Looooong I know.. lol

just to warn you..

These kits are far from finished and the Chelsea emblem need to be made more circular and the Aston villa squares on the strips need to be made bigger..

And im waiting for someone to tell me i have to cut round the Liverpool emblem.. (last time loads of people were telling me I needed to cut round the emblem before I released the game.. lol)

I know its not much but hopefully you can see where im goin gwith this..

Ill post up loads more tonight after work..

cool

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 11:48
Looking good mate! good job!

Daymos
29-09-2010, 12:10
Im quite proud of Birminghams home kit as I dont think anyone has sussed it yet on any of these sites including WENB.. lol

Its not a competition as we can all learn off each other...

I still need to fix up the blending fade on the strip on chelsea's kit.. I have to learn a completly new technique just to get it to blend where the samsung logo is.. I can come close to a png but it will take some hand skills..

Ill post up more tonight..

nekent
29-09-2010, 12:17
but even this year we must use the cam? we can't import png logo on usb stick?

valdemaniak
29-09-2010, 12:24
stuff on your facebook is already looking legendary! I prefer a decent full OF than just 'wasting' your time on putting out a half finished one... Sure we can wait for a few days!

Hell, next Friday would be simply awesome

Daymos
29-09-2010, 12:45
stuff on your facebook is already looking legendary! I prefer a decent full OF than just 'wasting' your time on putting out a half finished one... Sure we can wait for a few days!

Hell, next Friday would be simply awesome

I agree..

I think those not from the UK can just import prequel data (data from PES 2010) and use that all week. :)

Tech_Skill
29-09-2010, 13:35
Daymos, I haven't fucked with a OF since the PS2 days, Right now, im looking at this OF for pes 2011, I just wanna confirm what exactly is up for grabs here.

If I download your OF, is this one of the OF's with tons of english teams in it (the coca-cola championship and all that shit) or it is more of a continental based OF where I get the Bundesliga teams and all that in it? I saw you mention something about an option file for europe.....

Are Crowd chants part of the mix here also?

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 13:44
I have purchased a new USB especially for this OF! lol

Only grumble I have and sorry to bring it up, thou it's not a major factor. The nike logos + advertising o the shirts look bigger than they do on the official kits! sure thats something we can change later on down the line to personal preference! :)

Glejs
29-09-2010, 14:08
Really looking forward to this :) A little bit off topic, but the creation of your own player face is still in the game right? Last time I played around with this was in PES 2008, creating my two cats as midfielders and such. Great fun. If this feature still exists, has it improved over the last couple of PES games?

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 14:13
Yeah that feature is still there! thou I never really liked it! If it was as good as the one off rainbow 6, that takes a pic of the front and sides and maps your head that way!

Daymos
29-09-2010, 14:44
Daymos, I haven't fucked with a OF since the PS2 days, Right now, im looking at this OF for pes 2011, I just wanna confirm what exactly is up for grabs here.

If I download your OF, is this one of the OF's with tons of english teams in it (the coca-cola championship and all that shit) or it is more of a continental based OF where I get the Bundesliga teams and all that in it? I saw you mention something about an option file for europe.....

Are Crowd chants part of the mix here also?

Hey mate,

whats up for grabs lol

Well, what im doing now is making the file as we speak.. I wont bore you with how hard it is or how long it takes..

So I plan to make a file in 2 or 3 installments..

The 1st one (version 1) will be out next week and will have all the correct team names, kits and transfers etc for all the leagues.

As for the championship and making extra teams it takes bloody ages to create everything so version 2 will be out a few weeks or months later..

Once its done you can put it onto a usb stick and copy into your machine..

full instructions will be given in time..

Crowd chants can also go onto the usb stick and that too will be explained..

regarding the other posts about the nike tick proportion.. this is the things I usually sort out before posting pics.. im aiming to get the kits logos as accurate as possible down to each measurment.

the only issue is that the smaller it gets.. the more blocky the image may appear..

I have to find the balance..

and faces scans.. tried it.. everything looked blue or really dark round the edges and would not blend preperly so I will not be doing that again.

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 15:01
Well Daymos, maybe to save you time some of us could help for championship/german teams kits!? Dunno how your doing your kits but if you have a template we could help make the kits send the designs to you to place onto your game and then publish your OF!?

Tech_Skill
29-09-2010, 15:17
Regarding the previous posts in this thread...Fuck me, never seen so many people wanna help someone, it's like walking into Oxfam or some shit. You lot all wanna help a brother now eh??? Where was you in the 1960's where brothers really needed your help?

Hey mate,

whats up for grabs lol

Well, what im doing now is making the file as we speak.. I wont bore you with how hard it is or how long it takes..

So I plan to make a file in 2 or 3 installments..

The 1st one (version 1) will be out next week and will have all the correct team names, kits and transfers etc for all the leagues.

As for the championship and making extra teams it takes bloody ages to create everything so version 2 will be out a few weeks or months later..

Once its done you can put it onto a usb stick and copy into your machine..

full instructions will be given in time..

Crowd chants can also go onto the usb stick and that too will be explained..

Ok, I'll be fucking with that version 1 Option file, especially if the Serie A and La liga badges will be on the kits too. Thanks for the info, ill keep an eye on how this all pans out, if its mega, Ill promote the damn thing on the PES2011 discussion board under the guise of another 'fuck wenb and their option file' type thread......any excuse eh.

Daymos
29-09-2010, 15:21
Well Daymos, maybe to save you time some of us could help for championship/german teams kits!? Dunno how your doing your kits but if you have a template we could help make the kits send the designs to you to place onto your game and then publish your OF!?

Cheers

What I could ask for help with are the transfers and completing the player stats for championship players when the time comes. (data entry)

The emblems are done already and I'm only changing 2 or 3 teams possibly adding Leeds or whoever is in demand.

zee ole
29-09-2010, 16:08
I seriously wasn't expecting the photo's to look that accurate and good, and there not even the final ones yet. I'll admit, throughout this week ive been more and more convinced to purchase an PS3. Firstly, Jacks OF looked immense, then finding out we couldn't have half the features PS3 can, again. But your photo's have just got me back in the mood, and convinced me to stick with the 360.

I see the odd person mention the kit logo's looking out of proportion ect, but i would like to say they look pretty dam perfect to me, especially the SAMSUNG position on the chelsea kit, spot on mate.

But as other people said, you can always touch up the option file to your own personal preferences anyway. But so far, the Arsenal kit, especially the away, looks right on the money.

Keep it up Daymo, doing a wonderful job.

P.S - Daymo, as you have the game, can you official confirm that we can assign created stadiums to teams so it kills all this shit going about saying we can't.

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 16:18
Could you do enough Championship teams to fit the Div 2 of the Master League if the ML structure is the same ofcourse!

Glejs
29-09-2010, 16:42
Yeah that feature is still there! thou I never really liked it! If it was as good as the one off rainbow 6, that takes a pic of the front and sides and maps your head that way!

Ok, thanks for telling! So I can only choose to take a pic straight up front? No profile pic? It's the Xbox Vision Camera ruining a whole bit of the quality I guess.. But it's nice the feature still is in there.

Daymos
29-09-2010, 17:07
@ Zee Ole

cheers for the love man.. lol

I made a basic stadium and ill find out today if I can assign it to a club.. There's no embargo on these lips.. lol

It would be siilly if the stadiums could only be used in friendlies.. thats a lot of effort creating stadiums only for the occasional game..

@Heatuk10

M League is the same as before and has 18 teams in D2 league..
I have a small dilemma as to what clubs to do.. as i said before there are a number of factors to consider when choosing what championship teams to include / leave out etc..

I want to put leeds in as im always getting mail asking about them but it would have been random to include them last year but as they got promoted its a different story now..

Plus apparently their a big club.. lol

Crystal Palace is another one who finished poor last season and is doing crap now.. I spent so much time on their kits and logos it would be silly for me to erase them now..

Tonight I will go thorugh the kits in the Prem and then start the La Liga kits after.

I havent even thought about the 1 Italian team but that will be complete too at some time..

Internationals is another one that will be sorted but not sure if it will be before or after release although most kits have been done automatically.. Brazil now needs to get sorted as their not official..

Can anyone find a site with info on all the new kits this season..?

Sofar I go to the clubs official page to get pics.

dblock23
29-09-2010, 17:14
Daymos the kits are looking serious! Again you have smashed it! Your a Top boy. Donation will be coming soon player, Bigup

zee ole
29-09-2010, 17:29
@ Daymo

For the best, more reason HQ football photo's around take a look here http://sportgfx.com/free-football-soccer-pictures-collection-234/

Its a huge football gfx forum that updates its pictures all the time, as they have Image Scouts as ranks. This will also come in handy for anyone else who's looking to edit players personal details like boots ect.

dach
29-09-2010, 17:45
I have question

with pes 2010, I didnt manage 2 get sponsors on the kits, expect Arsenal

did anybody had the same problem...? how 2 fix it...??

loved the work u done

renegade90
29-09-2010, 18:53
Fair play Daymos. Fantastic work.

I actually went out and bought a USB stick just for this today. I got too say it feels worth it having looked at those pictures.

Questions i have for you.

1. Do you touch player's at all?

2. What happens to V1 OF when you release the Championship V2? Would it mess up any work we do ourselves?

zee ole
29-09-2010, 19:08
@ renegade90

An option file overwrites everything you do in edit mode. If you download Daymo's OF and then do some work yourself, then download v2, it will overwrite the work you done yourself aswell as v1. But it only touches the editing part of the game, not ML or anything else.

Daymos
29-09-2010, 19:27
Cheers zee

I just found out that if I create a stadium, I can assign it to arsenal for example and you can also assign official teams like tottenham. :)

Macheda
29-09-2010, 19:29
Yes, really good to know Daymos! Really hope we can have a nice patch wait for next Friday, and here's an early request to play you as soon as i get it!

E.F.C.
29-09-2010, 19:34
Great work you've done so far Daymos! I also went out and bought a usb today. For the last few installments, I wasn't really in to the OF's and just edited some kits etc. myself. Today I downloaded you're 2010 version and was just in aw.. I feel so stupid for not downloading it when I was actually playing 2010 alot. I'm gonna wait for you're OF with the championship included before I start my ML.
Once again, top knotch!!

Edit: being able to assign a stadium to existing teams makes it even better! Great news

renegade90
29-09-2010, 19:52
@ renegade90

An option file overwrites everything you do in edit mode. If you download Daymo's OF and then do some work yourself, then download v2, it will overwrite the work you done yourself aswell as v1. But it only touches the editing part of the game, not ML or anything else.

Cheers for the response. I do alot of edit work myself so tahts a shame, This will have too be the only optionfile i download then. I never knew it would overwrite the player stats i may do before the OF arrives.

@ Daymos

For v1 Optionfile(release day OF) Will you have the Championship emblems in League B? I would happily Create the championship myself without the need of downloading another version, Aslong as the emblems are there.

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 20:56
Here's a site with all the Npower Championship teams and emblems:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/ChampionshipIndex/0,,10794,00.html

Maybe if you do:

BRISTOL CITY
BURNLEY
CARDIFF CITY
COVENTRY CITY
CRYSTAL PALACE
DERBY COUNTY
HULL CITY
LEEDS UNITED
MIDDLESBROUGH
NORWICH CITY
NOTTINGHAM FOREST
PORTSMOUTH
PRESTON NORTH END
QPR
READING
SHEFFIELD UNITED
SWANSEA CITY
WATFORD

But doing all the Kits and Players etc is alot of work! If you can't no problem mate!

renegade90
29-09-2010, 21:03
Just putting the emblems on would be fantastic. Because i don't plan on downloading another OF after the 1st one.

Daymos
29-09-2010, 21:04
Cheers for the response. I do alot of edit work myself so tahts a shame, This will have too be the only optionfile i download then. I never knew it would overwrite the player stats i may do before the OF arrives.

@ Daymos

For v1 Optionfile(release day OF) Will you have the Championship emblems in League B? I would happily Create the championship myself without the need of downloading another version, Aslong as the emblems are there.

I'm sure I could sort something out for you man :)

Bosniaplayer
29-09-2010, 21:12
Daymos why don&#180;t you make the german League?

Daymos
29-09-2010, 21:31
Daymos why don&#180;t you make the german League?

Good question

Now the reason I always do the championship 1st is because it makes my masterleague experience so much better.. Playing the little teams in the fa cup while you rotate your team for Europe

It's class

I hate doing a master league with teams from other countries in the 2nd league.. It gets unrealistic and looks nasty.

Don't get me wrong.. The germain league is better than the championship but it's solely for my own experience that I find the motivation to make the whole league.

In an ideal world, I'd like to create the 2nd league for all countries but the game does not allow for it yet and there's no space..

renegade90
29-09-2010, 21:36
I'm sure I could sort something out for you man :)

5 Donation too you my friend. Can't stop looking at those images. I gotta be honest i ws a bit pesimistic after seeing WENBs PS3 OF but my faith has been restored.

Those Championship emblems would make it complete for me. Heatuk10 made a very good list of teams. Those 18 would be perfect mate.

So just too recap and you must get tired of repeating yourself.

Your first OF will consist of what exactly? I ask this as it will be the inly one i download for the whole year.

LIKELYLADSCFC
29-09-2010, 21:37
Hi Daymos iam new to this forum. The pics are top draw. Would be more than interested in buying a OF when done.
Been playing the Konami Pes Series for years i cant get enough of it. Roll on next week.

Zardo
29-09-2010, 21:38
Good question

Now the reason I always do the championship 1st is because it makes my masterleague experience so much better.. Playing the little teams in the fa cup while you rotate your team for Europe

It's class

I hate doing a master league with teams from other countries in the 2nd league.. It gets unrealistic and looks nasty.

Don't get me wrong.. The germain league is better than the championship but it's solely for my own experience that I find the motivation to make the whole league.

In an ideal world, I'd like to create the 2nd league for all countries but the game does now allow for it yet and there's no space..

Yes thats true, if you can craete as we talk,10 major teams from the bundesliga would be cool, I could help you out on whatever you want.

Been able to create stadiums and assign them to any club is just extremely awesome.

The only question left is that since you have the game can you check if its posible to use the players in the copa libertadores mode for MLeague or MLO? there are so many teams in there with so many different players that must be awesome to have so many new players.

I just saw the pics on facebook the green kit fro chelsea is amazing a lot better than the black one.

zee ole
29-09-2010, 21:39
So the first option file you'll release will include the Championship teams so we can start a ML straight away Daymo ?

And, Konami will be doing an update a few weeks after launch with all the new transfers ect, so will that effect the OF ?

Cheers

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 21:44
The Update won't do anything to the Teams kits in the game but I noticed on PES 2010 that if you create leagues in the custom teams, they seem to lose all there players and return to there default players! Just alters players in the game basically and not the kits, emblems etc!

zee ole
29-09-2010, 21:49
Thats the downside, we could download Daymo's OF and then edit ourselves the boots ect for months, then an update comes along, messing up the custom leagues, therefore making us download Daymo's OF again and wiping all our own editing away.

renegade90
29-09-2010, 21:57
I'm sure that Jon Murphy guy confirmed on a podcast that an Update doesn't mess the edit data anymore.

Zardo
29-09-2010, 22:02
So the first option file you'll release will include the Championship teams so we can start a ML straight away Daymo ?

And, Konami will be doing an update a few weeks after launch with all the new transfers ect, so will that effect the OF ?

Cheers

I think all the editing like player names transfers would be messed up, but the kits and created teams will remain, although the players from created teams would return to created players list

renegade90
29-09-2010, 22:27
Here's a site with all the Npower Championship teams and emblems:

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/ChampionshipIndex/0,,10794,00.html

Maybe if you do:

BRISTOL CITY
BURNLEY
CARDIFF CITY
COVENTRY CITY
CRYSTAL PALACE
DERBY COUNTY
HULL CITY
LEEDS UNITED
MIDDLESBROUGH
NORWICH CITY
NOTTINGHAM FOREST
PORTSMOUTH
PRESTON NORTH END
QPR
READING
SHEFFIELD UNITED
SWANSEA CITY
WATFORD

But doing all the Kits and Players etc is alot of work! If you can't no problem mate!

Thinking about it mate Ipswich for Norwich. That would be better.

miataboy
29-09-2010, 23:28
You are talking aboat an option file, right? Do you know if anybody is thinking to do a patch for the xbox360? Something like the "professional patch" for the "old" Pes 2010...

To insert pictures in a option file, you have to buy something (i don't remeber the name), insn't it? It's easy to make it? Anyone has it here?

I' hoping for you help.

Many Thanks.

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 23:29
Just had another thought daymos could you check if it's possible to edit kits in the master league this year and if changing the kits in ML doesn't effect exibition match kits!? I like to change kits over the seasons without having to change the exibition kits! You could do this in all PES's expect last years! Cheers

valdemaniak
30-09-2010, 08:04
ha, this thread is getting a lot love. So, just to get all this talk about the Championship straight: you'll be doing prolly about 18 Championship teams, but then there's still room to do some of the major Bundesliga clubs?

If so, I'm happy! (either way I'm happy with the OF of couse, but you know what I mean)

Daymos
30-09-2010, 11:00
Yes there will be room to do a few full german teams with emblems.

Ps there's more kit pics up on the facebook link below

heatuk10
30-09-2010, 11:45
Did you get chance to check the Master League, and if you can edit kit!

Daymos
30-09-2010, 12:09
Did you get chance to check the Master League, and if you can edit kit!

Sorry mate I haven't loaded up the ML yet.

I know that if you start a ML with default kits you later install a kits OF, you will have to keep those default kits for ever until you start a new league.

Then it would update like your OF.

Your query is the other way round.

E.F.C.
30-09-2010, 12:23
Sorry mate I haven't loaded up the ML yet.

I know that if you start a ML with default kits you later install a kits OF, you will have to keep those default kits for ever until you start a new league.

Then it would update like your OF.

Your query is the other way round.

Does that mean that you can't change the kits in the edit mode after every season? I used to change the kits every few seasons in edit mode and if I loaded up my ML save, the kits had been changed. Is this still possible?

Daymos
30-09-2010, 12:43
I'm not 100&#37; on the master league stuff.

As I'm editing and barely playing it, I don't know how best to test it in a quick way..

Another thing..

I've found a bug where you do the transfers and then when you start a new competition like league/cup.. The starting Linups go back to default..

I'll explore this more as the leagues have loads of settings.

heatuk10
30-09-2010, 13:28
I'm not 100% on the master league stuff.

As I'm editing and barely playing it, I don't know how best to test it in a quick way..

Another thing..

I've found a bug where you do the transfers and then when you start a new competition like league/cup.. The starting Linups go back to default..

I'll explore this more as the leagues have loads of settings.

No worries, probs the same as last years then! New Kits including the Birmingham ones are looking good! oh and Blackpool ones do being where I live! :)

pard
30-09-2010, 14:22
Didn't really read through all the 10 pages, but I'm guessing you'll be doing the OF for the PAL version right. Would you mind if I converted it to the NTSC? I'll give you the credits of course.

Daymos
30-09-2010, 15:22
Didn't really read through all the 10 pages, but I'm guessing you'll be doing the OF for the PAL version right. Would you mind if I converted it to the NTSC? I'll give you the credits of course.

When you say NTSC.. What country are you doing it for?

I always make it for Europe, USA and Winning Eleven for Asia anyways so not sure what you mean.

E.F.C.
30-09-2010, 15:51
Daymos, this might be al little OT but I heard from someone that there is a problem with certain kits in het retail version. Some teams that are licensed just have blank kits and no sposors or anything on them. You are not able to edit them however since there supposed to be licensed. Found a pic of besiktas blank kit:

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7950/bjkq.jpg

I heard of other teams having this problem like fc twente and Crvena Zvezda. Could you possibly check this out for me?

Glejs
30-09-2010, 16:13
Daymos, this might be al little OT but I heard from someone that there is a problem with certain kits in het retail version. Some teams that are licensed just have blank kits and no sposors or anything on them. You are not able to edit them however since there supposed to be licensed. Found a pic of besiktas blank kit:

I heard of other teams having this problem like fc twente and Crvena Zvezda. Could you possibly check this out for me?

Jon Murphy ( http://twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES/ ) twittered earlier today: "New patch is for online play and some basic bug fixes. Still looking at closing down. There'll also be DLC later for kits etc"

So let's hope the forthcoming DLC fixes all licensed kits. :)

pard
30-09-2010, 16:16
When you say NTSC.. What country are you doing it for?

I always make it for Europe, USA and Winning Eleven for Asia anyways so not sure what you mean.

NTSC is the North American version, that is also widely played in South America since it's where our 360s (most of them) come from.

Thing is game ID's are different and last year I had to go through some trouble to get everything working together, mostly adapting game paths and get alternate game updates because the xbox recognizes the PAL (europe) and NTSC (america) versions as two different games as far as game saves and title updates go.

Daymos
30-09-2010, 16:19
NTSC is the North American version, that is also widely played in South America since it's where our 360s (most of them) come from.

Thing is game ID's are different and last year I had to go through some trouble to get everything working together, mostly adapting game paths and get alternate game updates because the xbox recognizes the PAL (europe) and NTSC (america) versions as two different games as far as game saves and title updates go.

Your semi right.

I got the uk version to work in USA by copying the file to the correct file location.

This will be fine I'm confident :)

pard
30-09-2010, 16:24
Your semi right.

I got the uk version to work in USA by copying the file to the correct file location.

This will be fine I'm confident :)

Correct, while it may be a little confusing to some people, redoing the paths work just fine, the thing is once title updates and DLC start coming out, it becomes a bitch to match everything since client-sided versioning for the 360 is inexistent.

That's where I had some work to do with PES10.

E.F.C.
30-09-2010, 16:25
Jon Murphy ( http://twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES/ ) twittered earlier today: "New patch is for online play and some basic bug fixes. Still looking at closing down. There'll also be DLC later for kits etc"

So let's hope the forthcoming DLC fixes all licensed kits. :)

Ok thanks for the reply, al will be good after the DLC comes out then.

heatuk10
30-09-2010, 16:30
Take it online is still playing up, if there is a fix already for it! GREAT!!!

Sami.M
30-09-2010, 17:36
Hi mate, thanks for doing this, makes the game soo much better

might seem like a stupid request but if you could take 1 minute out of your time to get me a picture of marc albrighton from aston villa in the game? just want to see what he looks like, if you can't be botherd its fine

cheers again

pard
30-09-2010, 19:08
Hi mate, thanks for doing this, makes the game soo much better

might seem like a stupid request but if you could take 1 minute out of your time to get me a picture of marc albrighton from aston villa in the game? just want to see what he looks like, if you can't be botherd its fine

cheers again

There you go:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/49/albrightoni.png

Sami.M
30-09-2010, 19:18
Thanks alot pard

Macheda
30-09-2010, 19:35
Can somebody check for me if Javier "Chicharito" Hernnadez has a proper face? Heck can anybody tell me which united players do have presets?

kevj266
30-09-2010, 22:20
iv heard on wenb that option files will be used online :O

wolf_cesar
30-09-2010, 22:42
I finally have my PES2011 :D

I tested to import a picture for the kits/emblems... sadly we can't :(
There's not an option to import a picture from usb/harddrive, just from the camera...

I wish konami/microsoft could put that option on PES but it seems they didn't, so OF makers' life is a quite a bit hard, and that's why we must praise Daymos (and others people work).
Just think a bit, instead of playing, he's editing PES2011.....

Well, let's hope PES2012 will have that option :P

I'll try later the create statiums options, the import/export and if it's allowable to get stadiums from other people I'll try to make some stadiums for Daymos OF (if he wants it ;) )

heatuk10
01-10-2010, 08:27

There's not an option to import a picture from usb/harddrive, just from the camera...

I wish konami/microsoft could put that option on PES but it seems they didn't, so OF makers' life is a quite a bit hard, and that's why we must praise Daymos (and others people work).

I'll try later the create statiums options, the import/export and if it's allowable to get stadiums from other people I'll try to make some stadiums for Daymos OF (if he wants it ;) )

Cheers for looking mate!

alochner
01-10-2010, 09:13
thanks for all the hard work. look forward to it.

Daymos
01-10-2010, 09:52

Yes please if you could make some stadiums..

But we have to make sure they can be imported or exported 1st

Could you check the save folders under system sertings to make sure you can see the files?

I'm currently away and will be back editing again on the weekend.. I edited more kits but didn't take a picture of all.

I'm actually away doing what the Romans do :). I see theres a pasion for the Roma team here.

wolf_cesar
01-10-2010, 10:18
I saw that we can import/export, I'll check the files to see if we can "trade" them ;)

valdemaniak
01-10-2010, 10:33
I have the game since yesterday, and I can confirm that the game uses your option file for online play! Meaning that League logos, kits and emblems will be displayed on your screen, as they are depicted in your option file. Probably these logo’s won’t be shared with your opponent but that’s hardly of any importance.

Another cool thing for Daymos his hard work, this, cause now we can enjoy the ‘real’ stuff in all game modes!

stottmeister
01-10-2010, 10:47
Could you possibly post a pic of Spurs v Spurs on the kit selection page showing both strips?

And if you could check the following faces for preset faces or generic efforts...

Tom Huddlestone
Youness Kaboul
Wilson Palacios
Sandro
Bale

Many thanks if you can.

EDIT: Is there a template for the Nike goalkeepers sleeves seen on most teams this season?

Daymos
01-10-2010, 11:09
The online thing to use edited kits is he best news for me :)

I wonder how the colour clashes works.. Can both people see the same things?

As for spurs.. Their official but I'm not by my xbox so can't check yet :(

As for goal keepers tops.. There's no template but I think I have a way to get the lines on the arms. :)

Not sure if Antibes noticed but I'm savi g the keepers tops for last:)

stottmeister
01-10-2010, 11:46
No worries Daymos.

If you go on it later could you check if the shirt sponsors changed from cup to league games or if there was an option to choose the Investec or Autonomy design and if the second shirt is the light blue or navy kit.

heatuk10
01-10-2010, 11:55
on PES 2010 the champions league kits where different to the exhibition mode kits! so maybe the prem league and champs league sponsers will be on both respective kits!

theman86
01-10-2010, 12:23
hi everybody, i'm new in this forum.

i have copy your OF for PES 2010 and it was very nice to play this "new version " of PES!!!

my question is, where can i get the new OF for PES 2011? and does it work on the german version of PES 11?

greez matze

heatuk10
01-10-2010, 15:04
hi everybody, i'm new in this forum.

i have copy your OF for PES 2010 and it was very nice to play this "new version " of PES!!!

my question is, where can i get the new OF for PES 2011? and does it work on the german version of PES 11?

greez matze

Hopefully Daymos said it will get released next friday in conjuction with the games release hopefully! and yes this Option File will work in Europe!

dach
01-10-2010, 17:44
Hopefully Daymos said it will get released next friday in conjuction with the games release hopefully! and yes this Option File will work in Europe!

so what exactly can we expect on 8 oct??

league logos ....??

The Premiership logo's complete?
La Liga logo's complete?
Serie A logo's complete?

transfers done....??

national teams correct names/kits....???

check daymos facebook pic they look good (not as good as winningelevenblog but u gettin close :)

thanks in advance

sonnytje
01-10-2010, 18:47
Hello Daymos,

Can you please edit the FC Twente kits?
They are offcially in the game since they are the champions of the eredivisie and play Champions League.

But for som reason there are no sponsors on there kits ..

Thanks a lot!

greetz,

Sonnytje

Daymos
01-10-2010, 19:23
Man I feel like I work for konami.. I've put out pics of half complete editing just to share the progress and I'm getting critiqued for the quality lol

I say please judge it all you like when it's actually finished please..

zee ole
01-10-2010, 20:37
I agree mate.

You shouldn't be comparing Daymo's work with the PS3 OF. You should appreciate what he has made under the circumstances, and anyone expecting something identical to the PS3 OF is just deluded. From what i've seen so far, the " half finished kits " look like your strongest pieces yet mate, the Blackpool one matches any PS3 OF out there anyway, so i don't see the problem.

The kits will look perfect on your own TV once finished and polished up, so don't judge them from a picture taken on a camera of half finished kits.

nekent
01-10-2010, 21:12
but in the end, wich one is the reason that we still this year can't use the png files

adamski82
01-10-2010, 21:27
Daymos, have you thought about SPL teams yet? I'm a bit disappointed that Its went from 4 teams back to 2, a backwards step i feel. Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts, Motherwell and Aberdeen wouldn't go a miss.

P.S. loving your work and to those criticizing your editing.... just don't download it, make your own OF and stop having a go at someone who gives up endless hours every year for our beloved PES

jkwon
02-10-2010, 02:12
you mr daymos, are a legend.

luigi14
02-10-2010, 07:39
Hi daymos im new here and I appreciate what are you doing and i have two questions
it is going to work in the american version
and are you going to create the bundesliga or you are going to created the coca cola championship? I want the bundesliga kits and emblems! ;)

Thank you!!

stone4000
02-10-2010, 09:29
great work!!

Daymos
02-10-2010, 09:37
Hey guys, this is the plan..

I plan to finish all the kits and emblems for the 18 prem 6 Spanish and 1 Italian team.

I have to produce at least 18 competition badges.

Then I'll release the file.

Now anything not finished will be in the next version but it will be easy for you guys to copy over

I will be doing the championship teams because I have the emblem files there already.

I've already made Wolfsburg and stutgart and plan to make more teams with the emblem spaces avaliable.

nekent
02-10-2010, 10:02
so before logoes and then championship teams with all roaster? U can copy and import even the teams from last year and just correct what there isnt?

CORNWALL
02-10-2010, 12:05
thanks for making this sir. cant wait :)

1 question my friend wants the 360 version on his usb stick and cant get all that x plorer stuff to work is there any other way he can get it onto his usb mem stick? for example can the update file be copied all at once from a 360 hard drive onto a usb mem stick and then copied onto a different console? sorry for the questions,

Bosniaplayer
02-10-2010, 12:38
Hi Daymos

I have 2 question.

1. Cann you make FC Schalke 04 and Bosnia and Herzegovina, please?

2. Do you think you make an other option file with the Bundesliga/German league?

Mole
02-10-2010, 13:06
Fantastic looking OF Daymos my question is how many German teams are you looking to add ????? Is it possible for you to do Stuttgart, Wolfsburg , Leverkusen , Hamburg , Dortmund and Schalke

Thanks

Also does anyone know what happens to your option file for online play ?

renegade90
02-10-2010, 13:36
Daymos

Would your 2nd Option file overwrite any Player editing i do? Because i edit alot of stats etc.

zee ole
02-10-2010, 13:38
Daymos

Would your 2nd Option file overwrite any Player editing i do? Because i edit alot of stats etc.

Yes it would overwrite anything you do personally. So your best waiting till you have the perfect OF on your xbox, and then start doing personal editing. Otherwise, you could end up doing loads of personal editing then realising you need v2 of the OF.

Zardo
02-10-2010, 17:19
Guys

For all the people asking for the german teams, he already said that hes gonna create at least 10 german teams so that means with already werder bayern in the game, plus the new 2 that hes making stuttgart and wolfsburg, creating borussia schalke hamburg bayern leverkusen and maybe mainz and hoffenheim will be nice and cool .. so relax this OF would kick ass.,,
remember daymos here from america any help let me know

LatrelSpencer
02-10-2010, 17:35
thnks for your effort, deep respect for ur dossier

cheers

Mole
02-10-2010, 18:41
Guys

For all the people asking for the german teams, he already said that hes gonna create at least 10 german teams so that means with already werder bayern in the game, plus the new 2 that hes making stuttgart and wolfsburg, creating borussia schalke hamburg bayern leverkusen and maybe mainz and hoffenheim will be nice and cool .. so relax this OF would kick ass.,,
remember daymos here from america any help let me know

Soz i didnt realise good news that is then cant wait for it.

arsenald
02-10-2010, 19:00
If it's okay with daymos I would like to do the same of I did last year with just kits and original stats and teams. Would this be okay daymos?

CORNWALL
02-10-2010, 21:53
can anyone please answere this for me, once ive downloaded a pes 2011 file from one of you guys :) ( thanks in advance )

and formated a usb mem stick copied it over to my 360 hard drive,

will i then be able to copy this from my hard drive onto my friends usb official 360 mem stick so he can simply copy it directly onto his hard drive ? once all the xploer stages are done can the file be transfers easily thats all i want to know thanks :)

theman86
02-10-2010, 23:11
hi! thanks for answer my question.

but now, i have a new question i want to ask, is there a working of for pes 2011, yet? please let me know , here i can download the file.

greez matze!

P.S. great respect to the hard working guys!!!

jkwon
02-10-2010, 23:26
not yet. daymos is working on it. he reckons it will come out coinciding with the officail release of PES on the 8th.
yo daymos any chance of a wellington silva character? ( as your a gunner i thought id ask)

:)

wolf_cesar
02-10-2010, 23:27
Hey Daymos, look at this forum, there are already some premiership stadiums created...
http://pesedit.com/forums/showthread.php?2913-Created-Stadiums-with-EDIT-MODE

ilmatto80
02-10-2010, 23:29
not yet. daymos is working on it. he reckons it will come out coinciding with the officail release of PES on the 8th.
yo daymos any chance of a wellington silva character? ( as your a gunner i thought id ask)

:)

sorry but if i can download the official patch i can't install the option file or will be relased 2 different version for game code(for 1.0. and for 1.1 whit official path)???
best regrads

KennethP
03-10-2010, 08:15
Hey Damyos :)

I have now read youre plan on this forum! And I am so happy to see that you create the 18 Championship teams witch real logos and kits. You safe the PES 11 for me and do it so much better for me now! :) But one question I cant find on the forum. You say you release the file when you have done all kits and logos right for the Premier League, Seria A, La Liga and the Competitions. But when will you so release the option file they include the Championship teams??? :)

I get PES 11, D. 07.10.10 an i hope I can start a Master League This day with the Championship teams :) But when do you think the option file with these teams are done? :)

KennethP

nekent
03-10-2010, 08:57
How to import the stadiums?

DarkBlack
03-10-2010, 10:27
It's a good idea. But if I install the OF will the teams, the new players etc all I created, be deleted?

heatuk10
03-10-2010, 12:57
It's a good idea. But if I install the OF will the teams, the new players etc all I created, be deleted?

Yes, it will over-right everything you have edited!

CORNWALL
03-10-2010, 13:06
once you xplorer convert it to a formated usb stick can it easily be transferd to another usb mem stick after ( copied from the hard drive )??, im only asking because my friends want a 360 file and does not have a computer and would be allot easier for him if he could just copy the edit data over from my hard drive ? thx

renegade90
03-10-2010, 13:34
Yes, it will over-right everything you have edited!

Are you going to wait for the Championship OF too be realeased before you start your own personal editing. I usually can't wait. Wouldn't it take along time too create the players from scratch?

heatuk10
03-10-2010, 18:13
Are you going to wait for the Championship OF too be realeased before you start your own personal editing. I usually can't wait. Wouldn't it take along time too create the players from scratch?

This is the thing! I dunno if like last year when Konami release a update it seems to wipe all the custom teams players etc and replaces them with PLAYER01 etc! so everytime this happens and I reapply the Option File to bring the custom teams players back its going to overright my editing I have done between the OL and the updates! so the OL has to be really accurate.

Unless... once you have applied Daymo's OL and done your own editing, maybe put your option file back onto your USB so it has your latest editing on and when a update comes just put your OL back onto your xbox from your USB afterwards and it will all be back!

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 18:16
A few people on my friends list have custom gamerpics created with Modio in png format. If PES files can be explored cant we replace the xbox vision pngs with custom pngs? A few tutorials below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHJk_TzAlvI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QM5C-Ydd5U

zee ole
03-10-2010, 18:41
This is the thing! I dunno if like last year when Konami release a update it seems to wipe all the custom teams players etc and replaces them with PLAYER01 etc! so everytime this happens and I reapply the Option File to bring the custom teams players back its going to overright my editing I have done between the OL and the updates! so the OL has to be really accurate.

Unless... once you have applied Daymo's OL and done your own editing, maybe put your option file back onto your USB so it has your latest editing on and when a update comes just put your OL back onto your xbox from your USB afterwards and it will all be back!

Thats actually a brilliant idea, genius. So for the ones worrying about personal editing being wiped away from an update, just do that. But i also heard someone say Jon Murphy say the updates this year wont effect any editing, which would be perfect.

But everyones best starting there own personal editing once they've found the perfect final option file. I personally will download Daymo's OF on Friday, play a few weeks of exhibition matches and getting used to the game, and then when the Championship one comes along, download that, do personal editing and start a ML. Best way to go about it.

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 18:52
Does anyone have a vision camera to test if the images saved from the camera can be edited or replaced using Modio (the saved slot images may be saved as a picture pack) after exploring PES?? I managed to explore PES files but obviously do not know where pngs would go?

I used this tutorial >> http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/262382-tut-how-to-create-a-custom-gamer-picture/

Macheda
03-10-2010, 18:56
A few people on my friends list have custom gamerpics created with Modio in png format. If PES files can be explored cant we replace the xbox vision pngs with custom pngs?

Im thinking, download a patch say Daymos' then in Modio change his custom kits for PNG's? This might work.

Bosniaplayer
03-10-2010, 20:28
Hi Daymos

I have 2 question.

1. Cann you make FC Schalke 04 and Bosnia and Herzegovina, please?

2. Do you think you make an other OF with the Bundesliga/German league?

Macheda
03-10-2010, 20:39
Daymos! Found a thread to help you with the championship teams, http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3340
It has all player stats and photos.

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 20:47
Why is no one responding to the possibilities of uploading and editing vision pngs with Modio???!! Pngs can be created anyone who has a vision cam can u please try with Modio

dblock23
03-10-2010, 21:09
Why is no one responding to the possibilities of uploading and editing vision pngs with Modio???!! Pngs can be created anyone who has a vision cam can u please try with Modio

how exactly does this work mate? never heard of modio before!

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 21:59
how exactly does this work mate? never heard of modio before!

Modio is an application that let's u mod xbox gamerpics and themes in png and jpeg format - the application let's you explore pngs in your gamerprofile, my point is the vision camera saves the photos as pngs so why not use that app to replace the photos with edited images

zee ole
03-10-2010, 22:00
How are you going to insert them into PES tho. I thought the only option to import a picture into PES is via vision cam. So it doesn't matter if you can make png for xbox avatars ect, it depends on whether there's an import option to import pictures, otherwise there's no way to get pictures into PES.

I may be wrong though.

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 22:31
How are you going to insert them into PES tho. I thought the only option to import a picture into PES is via vision cam. So it doesn't matter if you can make png for xbox avatars ect, it depends on whether there's an import option to import pictures, otherwise there's no way to get pictures into PES.

I may be wrong though.

Thats why I want someone with a vision camera to test it because Modio allows you to explore games not just gameprofile content. There doesnt have to be an import option cos we would REPLACE the vision images with our own created pngs!

renegade90
03-10-2010, 22:48

Would that definatley work though??

gillian2k4
03-10-2010, 23:01
people Im sure Modio is the key - you can inject and extract images from PES, by extracting the saved images that vision camera has taken thus making the xbox think the created pngs were taken by the vision camera, CAN ANYONE TEST THIS WITH THE CAMERA PLEASE!!

LatrelSpencer
04-10-2010, 00:04
people Im sure Modio is the key - you can inject and extract images from PES, by extracting the saved images that vision camera has taken thus making the xbox think the created pngs were taken by the vision camera, CAN ANYONE TEST THIS WITH THE CAMERA PLEASE!!

Yo, somebode help this guy out, I reckon that the modio prog could really work...

Cheers

dach
04-10-2010, 01:39
Man I feel like I work for konami.. I've put out pics of half complete editing just to share the progress and I'm getting critiqued for the quality lol

I say please judge it all you like when it's actually finished please..

dude I gave u a compliment, ofcourse ps3 OF gonna be better they using ORIGINAL EPS files u using a crappy xbox vision so by me saying u get close is a big compliment, I tried it myself and its hard 2 even get a decent pic. so big props 2 you and keep up the good work

ps. cant wait till I installed on my xbox :)

dach
04-10-2010, 01:45

I copied my profile on usbstick, load up pes2010, start a new game, edit a few eblems with some pics I made with vision cam the loaded the usb on my laptop using modio

http://c.imagehost.org/0867/Itried.png (http://c.imagehost.org/view/0867/Itried)

I tried this, and didnt work, the pics I made with my cam are not separated files in the option files

Daymos
04-10-2010, 06:54
I copied my profile on usbstick, load up pes2010, start a new game, edit a few eblems with some pics I made with vision cam the loaded the usb on my laptop using modio

http://c.imagehost.org/0867/Itried.png (http://c.imagehost.org/view/0867/Itried)

I tried this, and didnt work, the pics I made with my cam are not separated files in the option files

Great idea guys.. Sorry I've been away for a couple of days doing what the Romans do but I'm back now.

I haven't had time to try the programme as I've been busy sticking to my editing schedule :)

Emblems may not work because their all embedded in the game

Try kit logos as up to 600 come as separate files.

If the image code can be unlocked, then the process can be reversed and we can put our own images in it's place.

Ps more pics later :). Oh and how did u manage to post a screen grab on here.. I can't upload $hit on this site no matter the format or size of the picture?

luigi7
04-10-2010, 08:20
Modio is an application that let's u mod xbox gamerpics and themes in png and jpeg format - the application let's you explore pngs in your gamerprofile, my point is the vision camera saves the photos as pngs so why not use that app to replace the photos with edited images

you got a point there let me try it!!

luigi7
04-10-2010, 08:21

you got a point there let me try it!!

valdemaniak
04-10-2010, 09:02
Daymos,

is your option file kits, logos and emblems only? Or are you doing transfer (or only major transfers) as well?

Just wondering, cause Konami is already talking about soon to be released DLC with squad updates (and some minor gameplay tweaks).

Maybe that could interfere with created player or transfers from your part? :crymore:

PS As I said, I have the game ... so if you like I want to spend some time creating stadiums that you can include in your OF... But I looked at that stadium editor and it's very very basic... Maybe I'm a bit of an idiot, but I couldn't find where to create a fully encircled stadium (if you know what I mean, I only have to option to create a typical square English stadium with space between the 4 corners...)

If you can help me out, and tell me which stadiums you'd like to see created I can see what I can do

trosso
04-10-2010, 09:44
Daymos,

Konami is already talking about soon to be released DLC with squad updates (and some minor gameplay tweaks).

valdemaniak>>> Can you link me the source that says the DLC will include gamepaly tweaks?

trosso
04-10-2010, 09:45
*Delete*

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 10:06
Yeah thats a point say we use Daymo's Option File, then there is a update via Xbox and it wipes all the customs teams etc then reapply the OL, will it erase the xbox update?

nekent
04-10-2010, 10:08
That Modio is to forget? any possibility to import Png in our xbox?

GRRR !!!

arsenald
04-10-2010, 10:18
Yeah thats a point say we use Daymo's Option File, then there is a update via Xbox and it wipes all the customs teams etc then reapply the OL, will it erase the xbox update?

exactly why im doing (might_) the Compatible option file of daymoes OF!!

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 10:42
exactly why im doing (might_) the Compatible option file of daymoes OF!!

Ok so your Option File will contain all of Daymo's stuff but with all transfers updated!? Does the stadium editor come under the Option File!? don't want to spend ages on stadiums to reapply the OL down the line and erase them all!

DTC58KC
04-10-2010, 10:51
That Modio is to forget? any possibility to import Png in our xbox?

GRRR !!!

I know I tryed to.I can't find anything where to put the png's at on the Hdd in the appropriate folder

valdemaniak
04-10-2010, 10:52
I'll try to remember and check tonight if the created stadiums are separate from the OF

good to have a bakcup in the form of arsenald's OF, but I'm sure Daymos will take a soon to be relased update into account?

(can't remember where I read about gameplay tweaks in the patch, could be it's only for the jog bug next to transfers and online code - online is horrible btw)

arsenald
04-10-2010, 10:53
what im planning to do, and im still awaiting Daymos approval again.. is to apply Daymos OF to my xbox then default all the teams and names, then re-correct the names, international/club league stadiums etc... this way any future DLC (for the ppl who Download them) wont affect and ruin the file. Obviousl the biggest downside, is that you cant have his extra teams, if you do you will have to ignore any DLC, or keep correcting it everytime Konami do one>

Im hoping the stadium editor will stay complete and im NOT planning to default his stadiums.

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 10:58
What if you applied Daymo's Option File, then do your own tweaks! Re-save the Option File onto your USB (May have to re-save it each time you tweak anything) So that way you can always have a up-to-date Option File! As far as DLC that is a problem unless there is a way of getting it and applying it to the OL without it effecting the teams etc! But see where your coming from Arsenald, that way with your option file, you can have the real names, kits etc but still have the option of Updates and DLC

arsenald
04-10-2010, 11:15
yeah its a nice alternate Option :)

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 11:25
Yeah I would like all the new DLC, boots, balls and hopefully, more stadium parts and kit parts from what I hear!

Another note: people say they can't do the aston villa kit with the checks down the sides, isn't there a template simular to that of croatia!? remembee when they played England they had a blue kit with checked squares down the side!

dach
04-10-2010, 11:27
Ps more pics later :). Oh and how did u manage to post a screen grab on here.. I can't upload $hit on this site no matter the format or size of the picture?

uploaded in imagehost.com then copy the forum link (after u upload a pic there links on the right side u can copy) and paste it here

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 13:31
Yeah would be good to put some new pics up Daymo's when you get a chance to see how your getting on! :)

KennethP
04-10-2010, 14:06
Damian??? - When Konami releases their DLC updates, do you know about the updates also function in an ongoing master league? :) - I would really like to know. Because when you release your option file which also include the 18 Championship team, then I'll i download it and start my master league up. And so when Konami releases its first DLC update, so I want to know whether the update also works in my ongoing master league. If now etc Konami first DLC update fixes some bugs in the gameplay or AI, then I do like to have these patches also function in my ongoing Master League. So if not DLC updates also works in ongoing master league, so will wait to start my master league.

I reckon that you release your option file to include the 18 Championship team before Konami releases its first DLC update. So before the first dlc update will I have started my Master League. But dear Damian, when are you planning about as you release your option file which includes the 18 Championship team?

swifty360
04-10-2010, 14:15
first post here, have been an avid pro fan since pes3 and have been sorely missing the option files since the day of the max drive and pes5. Daymos im just waiting till the facebook block ends at work (5pm) so i can check out the kits but i will surely be downloading the option file and donating via paypal as it is always worth it!

arsenald
04-10-2010, 14:23
loving the pics Daymos bloody awesome!!!!

heatuk10
04-10-2010, 15:27
Daymo's how have you done the stripes on the nike goalkeeper kits arms!? Is it possible to edit sleeves on PES 2011?

Daymos
04-10-2010, 16:25
Daymo's how have you done the stripes on the nike goalkeeper kits arms!? Is it possible to edit sleeves on PES 2011?

I take it you saw my practice nike keeper kit.. (the team I tried it on was not even a Nike team)

I'll finalise my methods tonight and post up some pics later.

lol when there's a will there's a way

Ps ive nearly finished a good section of the file and sofar so good time wise :)

Can someone please tell me what the fake german team is called and also the fake german and 6 Spanish teams.. Oh and the 1 Italian team :)

Cheers

renegade90
04-10-2010, 16:31
daymos, How long do you think it would be till the Championship OF is released after V1. I plan too wait, but when i think about it, wouldn't it take ages too make all the players etc.

EDIT - are you going too edit Brazil?

Macheda
04-10-2010, 17:04
PNG'S
Guys i got a vision camera but only PES 09, because it has the ability to import vision pictures surely PNG's would be compatible with this? If so, can someone tell me how i would change it in modio and i'll go give it a go.

matriz
04-10-2010, 18:00
I take it you saw my practice nike keeper kit.. (the team I tried it on was not even a Nike team)

Ps ive nearly finished a good section of the file and sofar so good time wise :)

Can someone please tell me what the fake german team is called and also the fake german and 6 Spanish teams.. Oh and the 1 Italian team :)

Cheers

Hi Daymos, the italian fake team whose name starts with "X" is Palermo
http://www.ilpalermocalcio.it/it/home/

Athletic Fan
04-10-2010, 18:02

Cheers

Hello, this is my first post, im from Spain so i can help you with the spanish teams. If you need some information about them please tell me and i help you as far its possible.

Spanish teams --

Hecioguel--- Hercules C.F.
http://www.herculescf.es/

Zelvantez--- Levante UD
http://es.levanteud.com/

MLG BLANCO/AZUL--- Malaga C.F.
http://www.malagacf.com/?home

PAMP ROJO--- C.A. Osasuna
http://www.osasuna.es/dev/

SEV BLANCO--- Sevilla F.C.
http://www.sevillafc.es/_www/index.php

SSFB.AZUL/BLANCO -- Real Sociedad http://www.realsociedad.com/caste/home/real.asp