PDA

View Full Version : PES 2011 PS3 Option File Update !

The_whisper
27-09-2010, 12:20
Check out this link you guys:

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-pes-2011-of-update/

The making is well and truly underway ! It looks awesome too, even though it only shows a few pics.
And for those who doubted the EPL Logo on shirts for PS3, check out the sleeves!:)

Vlassie1980
27-09-2010, 12:28
That does look really sweet, cant wait to install that on my PS3 :D

vietfan09
27-09-2010, 13:57
OMG , I can buy PS3 Uk version 100 % with this LOVELY PATCH EPL Logo on the side.But I can't play online here in the U.S with UK version .

So now I know we can have EPL LOGO ON the the side ( HELL I don't really know how they did that ) , but I am confident that I can buy PS3 US version now ,

and
So I hope the maker of this Option file will convert into U.S. OF PS3 version PES 2011 .

Please do WENB , for the people here in U.S. We are big fan of PES too ,it just different region, the place they called Soccer .

wipsnadepoo
27-09-2010, 14:22
WOW... simply wow those screen shots look amazing! Do they release a version for xbox also??

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 14:28
Don't think the 360 has the file download capabilities wipsnadepoo to do this unfortunately! I really hope I'm wrong as PS3 players are in for a treat by the looks of it!

Rainey
27-09-2010, 14:32
JackWHO and myself are the guys behind this OF. We both are very pleased with the progress so far.

arsenald
27-09-2010, 14:41
rainey great work !!!!

have you had access to the xbox version can we use pngs this time around?
]cheeers

ncwrrn
27-09-2010, 15:19
how do the patches on arms get on
why arnt chelsea fc patches gold
also
does it just put the league logo on as an option or something
or do you do it yourself

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 15:20
JackWHO and myself are the guys behind this OF. We both are very pleased with the progress so far.

I'd love to see the Blackpool FC kits if you have a pic!?

ptl161
27-09-2010, 15:23
those screen shots look amazing!

Rainey
27-09-2010, 15:24
I'd love to see the Blackpool FC kits if you have a pic!?

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2239/blackpool.jpg

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:27
Rainey, those screenshots look amazing but thrs a problem that i found is that...will licensed team like man u and tottenham can have the PL logo on their both sleeves?

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 15:30

Nice one mate! looks amazing! So jealous I can't get these on the 360!

ncwrrn
27-09-2010, 15:31
how do the arm patches get on there
please answer asap

vietfan09
27-09-2010, 15:32

Would you please convert this OF into the U.S. version PS3 ? Do think it would online lagging if I buy PS3 uk version to play in the U.S.

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:33
Rainey or some1 else, can ur answer my questions regarding licensed team to get the PL logos on their sleeves

filobeto
27-09-2010, 15:37

Excellent!

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 15:37
please answer asap

Think you can upload the EPL logo as the league logo and then in the options switch them on so they appear on the sleeves during league games etc!

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:38
what about licensed teams such as man u and spurs...will the PL logos reflects on their sleeves...coz most of the time licensed cant be edited!

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 15:41
Yeah it goes on any sleeve! as far as I know!

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:43
heatuk10, as far as i'm concerned...do u mean that teams like man u and spurs have the PL logos on their sleeves...?

sergiomp12
27-09-2010, 15:43
Hey guys somebody can tell if brasil is still licensed team?

Rainey
27-09-2010, 15:44
Think you can upload the EPL logo as the league logo and then in the options switch them on so they appear on the sleeves during league games etc!

Bingo!

The emblem/crest can go on either sleeve or both.

@sergiomp12 Brasil are not licensed.

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:44
Rainey, pls answer my questions....

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:46
Rainey, do u mind posting an images of man u kits with the PL logos on theirs sleeves since i'm a man u fan and this could calm me down as i wan the PL logos on man u sleeves :)

heatuk10
27-09-2010, 15:46
Sure it's just during league games or leagues u have assigned the logos too!

Rainey
27-09-2010, 15:49
Rainey, do u mind posting an images of man u kits with the PL logos on theirs sleeves since i'm a man u fan and this could calm me down as i wan the PL logos on man u sleeves :)

OK, as far as I'm aware I believe the EPL crest is only available during the league and is put on all EPL team sleeves.

But to confirm I will do an exhibiton match tonight and see if the EPL crest is present. In the meanwhile relax...

lons
27-09-2010, 15:51
Looks superb!

NANI_IS_GOD
if can, pls post an image of man u with their sleeves having the PL logos...tks...rainey :)

heatuk10
Any news on how the XBOX 360 Option File might work Rainey!?

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 15:57
To those who had the FULL game...and since this is the time where everybody are doing the editing part...and just in time, i would like to ask that in the pes 2011 DEMO when i were leading 1-0 and they had a last chance, a corner perhaps...their keepers did come up but when i try losing 1-0 to them i dont c the point that my keeper could att. can any1 explain this further?

DoubleO_88
27-09-2010, 17:11
Rainey or some1 else, can ur answer my questions regarding licensed team to get the PL logos on their sleeves
Dudes got a point I can't imagine edited images on licensed kits never happened before on PES I hope this is a possibility.

Rick Eight
27-09-2010, 18:44
Just wanna say a big thanks to JackWhoBRA for making the best kits, this years look even better! And Rainy for all your hard work.

What are the plans for the OF? all teams on the game with correct kits and players? or will there be more such as Championship teams or Bundasliga teams?

Any chance I could have a sneak preview of Villas strips? I've got a gut feeling that Konami will not have put in the check pattern down the sides as an option.

NANI_IS_GOD
27-09-2010, 18:49
http://winningelevenblog.com thr u go...though i'm a bit lazy to post the pic. as it's late here in ASIA ( 2 A.M. ) which i'm about to get some sleep to prepare for sch. tmr...i still try my very best to help u at the very last fellow...after that

- CLICK ON FORUMS

- PES EDITING - EDITING

- PES 2011 - IMAGES

Thr u go mates it look perfectly 10/10 with the PL logos on both side of the sleeves which i wish that could be included in licensed teams such as man u and spurs as licensed teams had been uneditable in previous version of PES!

MaccyP2909
27-09-2010, 19:21

The making is well and truly underway ! It looks awesome too, even though it only shows a few pics.
And for those who doubted the EPL Logo on shirts for PS3, check out the sleeves!:)

:thumbsup: Brilliant! I'm already excited for 8th October but now even more so! :thumbsup:

MikeyBoi08
27-09-2010, 19:54
Looks awesome cant wait to do some editing!

Rainey
27-09-2010, 20:56
if can, pls post an image of man u with their sleeves having the PL logos...tks...rainey :)

I checked it and Utd & Spurs both have the EPL badge too. And it even shows in exhibition mode.

Any news on how the XBOX 360 Option File might work Rainey!?

I won't be working on it. sorry.

woodhead4780
27-09-2010, 21:24
Amazing work guys - look forward to using the OF!

shickadim
27-09-2010, 21:33
can i ask in previous ps2 versions of pes u could choose you leahue structure n number of teams in a league pls can someone confirm due to the limited number of slots could i use 18 for epl 14 for championshim div 2 (therefore only 14 used in ML) and then 14 another league?

vietfan09
27-09-2010, 21:47
I checked it and Utd & Spurs both have the EPL badge too. And it even shows in exhibition mode.

I won't be working on it. sorry.

Do you work on PS3 US version too?

Rainey
27-09-2010, 22:47
Do you work on PS3 US version too?

No.

shickadim
27-09-2010, 22:52
rainey mate whats the info do u knw on inserting the sound files for league n cup commentator call names?

Rainey
27-09-2010, 22:58
rainey mate whats the info do u knw on inserting the sound files for league n cup commentator call names?

Yet to look into that. I'm sure its going to be difficult/time consuming to get John Champion audio files.

shickadim
27-09-2010, 23:02
Yet to look into that. I'm sure its going to be difficult/time consuming to get John Champion audio files.

thank u mate one last q can i ask in previous ps2 versions of pes u could choose you league structure n number of teams in a league pls can someone confirm due to the limited number of slots i wanted to see if it is possible if i could use 18 slots for epl 14 for championshim div 2 (therefore only insert 14 teams div 2 to use in ML) and then 14 another league?

can i put only 14 div 2 teams in ml?

leonmarshall1
27-09-2010, 23:06
how do u get licensed kits on ps3 ? cause there licensed kits in the pics right ?

ncwrrn
28-09-2010, 02:41
so if the epl logos only appear in league
than does the fa cup logo appear in a cup match
the same way a uefa badge appears in uefa comps
also does the same apply for national teams if they play in cups

crls51
28-09-2010, 03:33
please answer asap

its on the leagues/cups menu.

solidstavros
28-09-2010, 08:52
ARSENALD MY FRIEND!!! Do you remember me?

I have a question: This "patch" will work with all european versions?

RocPSU
28-09-2010, 21:27
OMG , I can buy PS3 Uk version 100 % with this LOVELY PATCH EPL Logo on the side.But I can't play online here in the U.S with UK version .

So now I know we can have EPL LOGO ON the the side ( HELL I don't really know how they did that ) , but I am confident that I can buy PS3 US version now ,

and
So I hope the maker of this Option file will convert into U.S. OF PS3 version PES 2011 .

Please do WENB , for the people here in U.S. We are big fan of PES too ,it just different region, the place they called Soccer .

I'm in the US and I preordered the UK version because I heard from many that the UK version works on US PS3s. I'll be able to let you know when the game arrives sometime in the next few weeks.

hitman1980
29-09-2010, 11:51
OF looks QUALITY!!!

Any chance of a look at the villa kits?

Seen as fans cannot buy the actual kit till November (shower of!!) would be nice to see what the look like in PES 2011!!!

Thanks

Rainey
29-09-2010, 11:57
OF looks QUALITY!!!

Any chance of a look at the villa kits?

Seen as fans cannot buy the actual kit till November (shower of!!) would be nice to see what the look like in PES 2011!!!

Thanks

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7004/astonvilla.jpg

fideco
29-09-2010, 12:41
arsenald my friend!!! Do you remember me?

I have a question: This "patch" will work with all european versions?

+1

dougiej2005
29-09-2010, 13:00
i hope you all realise this is a patch for ps3 jailbreak systems not a simple option file, its similar to 360 patch work is done using pc images using game graphic studio, a normal option file will come out anyway but quality will not be as good as it will be done via in game editing,if u don't have a ps3 jailbreak ur out of luck with this version

Sniper23BG
29-09-2010, 13:12
Can you show me the man city kit please and also stoke away thanks

Rainey
29-09-2010, 13:38
Can you show me the man city kit please and also stoke away thanks

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2747/manchestercityi.jpg

vietfan09
29-09-2010, 14:06
i hope you all realise this is a patch for ps3 jailbreak systems not a simple option file, its similar to 360 patch work is done using pc images using game graphic studio, a normal option file will come out anyway but quality will not be as good as it will be done via in game editing,if u don't have a ps3 jailbreak ur out of luck with this version

Ok if that is true , well ( Rainey doesn't confirmed this yet ) , how are we going to JAILBREAK ps3 ,

at least explain for us different between JAILBREAK SYSTEM and a Non-Jailbreak PS3 ?

if we have jailbreak ps3 , so this is just an OF to put it in the SAVE DATA right ?

nicop
29-09-2010, 14:22
Ok if that is true , well ( Rainey doesn't confirmed this yet ) , how are we going to JAILBREAK ps3 ,

at least explain for us different between JAILBREAK SYSTEM and a Non-Jailbreak PS3 ?

if we have jailbreak ps3 , so this is just an OF to put it in the SAVE DATA right ?

Jailbreak basically means "hack" your ps3, to get more or less full access to the system, not limited by sony. as a result, you can load games of your HDD without owning the game (Bad thing / Illegal, but possible)
but a nice addition to this is full access to the game files (*.bin), as on a PC.

with access to the files, you are not limited to what the in game editor allows you, but can change pretty much everything in the game (Backgrounds, Menu´s, Music, etc.)

Go to www.ps3-hacks.com to read all about the hack.

You need to be on PS3 FW 3.41 though to be able to jailbreak ur ps3. Fortunately, PES 2011 does not require FW > 3.41 for offline, but if you wanna play online, currently you have to upgrade.

I think thats what the jailbreak and the benefit for PES Editing is in a nutshell...

Rainey
29-09-2010, 14:25
Jailbreak basically means "hack" your ps3, to get more or less full access to the system, not limited by sony. as a result, you can load games of your HDD without owning the game (Bad thing / Illegal, but possible)
but a nice addition to this is full access to the game files (*.bin), as on a PC.

with access to the files, you are not limited to what the in game editor allows you, but can change pretty much everything in the game (Backgrounds, Menu´s, Music, etc.)

You need to be on PS3 FW 3.41 though to be able to jailbreak ur ps3. Fortunately, PES 2011 does not require FW > 3.41 for offline, but if you wanna play online, currently you have to upgrade.

I think thats what the jailbreak and the benefit for PES Editing is in a nutshell...

How safe is the jailbreak? I know its fairly basic and reliable to jailbreak/hack the xbox 360. Is it the same on the ps3?

NANI_IS_GOD
29-09-2010, 14:34
Rainey, would u pls kindly post a pic. of manchester united? like what u had done to the above mentioned man city and villa...tks:)

Rainey
29-09-2010, 14:35
Rainey, would u pls kindly post a pic. of manchester united? like what u had done to the above mentioned man city and villa...tks:)

I haven't got a picture of them handy. I'm currently at work. Sorry man.

heatuk10
29-09-2010, 14:39
Jailbreaking or Flashing your xbox will get u banned from xbox live! trust me I know :S

NANI_IS_GOD
29-09-2010, 14:39
u r welcome but once the moment u had them...kindly upload them and i will be very grateful to u:)

vietfan09
29-09-2010, 16:16
I haven't got a picture of them handy. I'm currently at work. Sorry man.

OK I am off to this OF since you have said it is for JAILBREAK System only , you should have mentioned that for us.

Nope I will never Jbreak my PS3 . Stick with PS3 US this year , I rather for someone make a regular PS3 OF , that is all I need . No demanding.

nicop
29-09-2010, 16:28
How safe is the jailbreak? I know its fairly basic and reliable to jailbreak/hack the xbox 360. Is it the same on the ps3?

the jailbreaking process is pretty simple. once you have a capable device (you can either buy them starting at around 30-40€ i think, or make it yourself, there are a lot of options out in the wild, including using a T-84 calculator and various cell phones).

it really is a plug & play solution, works really well. i have not heard of any bricked ps3´s (yet) through the jailbreak process.

however, you gotta be carefull with some homebrew apps (for instance the ftp server, as it gives you access to both the HDD and FLASH partitions of your PS3, and if you delete something, whoops...)

and yes, i think playing online with a jailbroken PS3 can and will get you banned. However, currently this is not possible as you need PS3 FW 3.42 to go online, which kills the jailbreak. so its either online or jailbreak.

i can very well live without online. there are other ways to get updates for the games.

again, read through the last 3 weeks on www.ps3-hacks.com and your up to speed.

Sniper23BG
29-09-2010, 18:57
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2747/manchestercityi.jpg

Thanks mate very good work best kit in the premier league

Sniper23BG
29-09-2010, 19:00

Down with Jailbreaking it costs money,jobs,funds terrorism all sorts of bad things its seems harmless but it isnt

bluemonkey magic
29-09-2010, 21:53
guys this is an OPTION FILE not a patch, who in the hell started talking about jailbreaking anyway?! Winning Eleven Blog do an option file every year...this years looks great!

all you need to do is transfer your files to the system data and wolla NOTHING ILLEGAL!!

bluemonkey magic
29-09-2010, 21:54

ah I see where the Jailbreak rumours come from now! :p it's just an option file no patching

vietfan09
29-09-2010, 21:55
guys this is an OPTION FILE not a patch, who in the hell started talking about jailbreaking anyway?! Winning Eleven Blog do an option file every year...this years looks great!

all you need to do is transfer your files to the system data and wolla NOTHING ILLEGAL!!

Quote from dougiej2005

" i hope you all realise this is a patch for ps3 jailbreak systems not a simple option file, its similar to 360 patch work is done using pc images using game graphic studio, a normal option file will come out anyway but quality will not be as good as it will be done via in game editing,if u don't have a ps3 jailbreak ur out of luck with this version"

Then why the H****** , did the guys in this thread said we need to JAILBREAK ? Stop posting crazy stuffs bias info in the forum , DAMZ manz [email protected]

I don;t understand why Rainy doesn't answer anything about this ? He just keep posting images requesting from other members , SIGH !

bluemonkey magic
29-09-2010, 21:57
the option file is coming from winning eleven blog, they dont do anything dodgy!!! trust me this is just an option file. The badges on the arms are available in edit mode once you upload a PNG for the league logo

Manzmann
30-09-2010, 15:56
yeah why doesnt rainey quash these rumours??

also how come you got the game already and are able to carry out these edits??

but excellent work by the way!!!

got game on pre order and will use you OF on release day!!!

Kostas_GR
30-09-2010, 16:41
Has the patch been released?

BigP_Hellas
30-09-2010, 16:57
Every year amazing guys make some great PS3 OF's that I can use for the NA release. However, I can never play in the Greek Super League... which I want tooo!!!
Now, they do make great Greek OF for the EU versions. Any way for me to convert the files in order to use them on the US version?

Thanks in advance

GreaTTurK
01-10-2010, 11:15
when I can download it? and can i play this file with the EU version?

sry fr my bad english

cc_star
01-10-2010, 12:38
I'm new to PES this year, always been a FIFA fan but am fed up with its focus on the trick stick and its rather shallow tactics offering less depth

Love PES2011, can't stop playing it (got my review copy earlier this week, even though I'm not the one reviewing it)

I'm obviously new to these options files, and unfortunately am far too lazy to do anything myself, is the winning11blog the best one to get, does anyone do lower English divisions, the Championship, League 1 & 2 as well as converting all the EPL teams

thanks in advance

Rick Eight
02-10-2010, 11:01
I'm new to PES this year, always been a FIFA fan but am fed up with its focus on the trick stick and its rather shallow tactics offering less depth

Love PES2011, can't stop playing it (got my review copy earlier this week, even though I'm not the one reviewing it)

I'm obviously new to these options files, and unfortunately am far too lazy to do anything myself, is the winning11blog the best one to get, does anyone do lower English divisions, the Championship, League 1 & 2 as well as converting all the EPL teams

thanks in advance

You have made a good move I think this year. And with the optionfiles from WENB it'll look even more authentic than Fifa.
I do plan on making A Football League Option File with all the Championship Teams as well as a few from Leagues 1 and 2 such as Southamptom, Wednesday, Charlton, Peterborough, Rotherham, Chesterfield. If anyone wants a team adding then I'll consider. I'll use the WENB as the base and work from there.

jakobr1
02-10-2010, 12:25
What about Palermo? Have you created them?? :)

If so, I would be really happy to see the kits!

JP07
03-10-2010, 15:26
Hi, 1st time forum member so forgive me if I break any etiquette!

Firstly a thank you in advance to everyone working so hard on the option files, it seems some members tke it for granted that you do this out of your own good will.

Secondly a couple of questions. I hate starting the ML offline without a good OF so I will be filling my time with other modes until a good OF with SPL or Championship included comes out (player names, stats etc.).

If I buy items from the PES shop will these be affected when I install an OF?

Also would my ML online be affected if I started that up before installing an option file?

Thanks ain advance

Cristiano92
03-10-2010, 15:29
For EU Version OptionFile look at my signature.

Balinor
05-10-2010, 00:54
Really great kits, how can I download this file options?

Balinor
05-10-2010, 10:55
Really great kits, how can I download this file options?

No one can help me?

Alkaabi
05-10-2010, 11:50
Excellent work, Chelsea Premier League logo is gold colored different than the rest of PL teams.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/203364/Ashley-Cole-makes-his-point-for-Chelsea

Thank you again

pablodiscobar
05-10-2010, 16:00
When this is released on Friday ( the option file ) will it contain transfers and updated lineups. Last year I had to edit all the team balances as well ( ie barca and Arsenal attacking balance ) so I got a better be a legend mode - ie so computer teams Will attack more.

Will I need to do the same

Really looking forward to this - thanks for all your work

gers
10-01-2011, 19:48

Is the option file availble?

LuckyLeon
26-06-2011, 21:02
Hi, Newbie and anyone else reading this,

I think ive found something that may help you, I found a cracking site for installing the Update for PES 2011 on the PS3.

http://www.pes2011update.com/PES2011...tructions.html

Plenty of images showing you step by step.

Hope this helps. :ninja:

holland
26-06-2011, 22:01
Hi, Newbie and anyone else reading this,

I think ive found something that may help you, I found a cracking site for installing the Update for PES 2011 on the PS3.

http://www.pes2011update.com/PES2011...tructions.html

Plenty of images showing you step by step.

Hope this helps. :ninja:

404 (Page Not Found) Error :(