PDA

View Full Version : Bolloxmasta's pes2011 patch xbox360/ps3

Pages : 1 [2]

njrogala
18-12-2010, 17:10
a bit of news guys, im going to add the DLC on the 21st december into my patch then definitly release it over the christmas holidays, this is going to be the only release so no v1, v2 etc but all kits balls boots player database etc will be upto date all on disc also so no need for a option file, if people see errors i will fix these but only crashes or freezes im not going to add new kits because someone prefers a different colour away kit etc, people just might have to add correct boots to players as the DLC messes this up and i cant be bothered to do all again but this is easy for the user and all saves to OF

i really wish people would let me speak about the patch rather than just speculate to what is happening with it which leads to the shit spoken in here most of the time, as for me thinkin im god?? emmm dunno im good but i aint that good....yet!! ;-)

xbox patch will be 1st as ps3 files are a bit of a mess as i have been testing all the files in the ps3 version so that will follow shortly

Ok so if you are going to add the DLC, do we need to have the update, or it will be already applied in the files?

thijs8819
18-12-2010, 23:23
That's great news! Does anyone know if there are also chants added in this patch?

Thanks!

Squidster
19-12-2010, 12:15
this is the uk update... i cant find the german update...
im searching since hours :(

I've just uploaded the German TU2. Have fun. :)

http://xbuc.net/

Bolloxmasta
19-12-2010, 14:51
Ok so if you are going to add the DLC, do we need to have the update, or it will be already applied in the files?

the data files will be in the patch but i cant add the title updates so u will still need version 1.02 from live to play without names etc, patch is compitable with all versions but not the DLC data packs

That's great news! Does anyone know if there are also chants added in this patch?

Thanks!

no chants as of yet, if i make them after release i will upload, but its looking like i wont , i might look at the fifa world cup commentary to see if its possible, might be for ps3 dunno about xbox due to size restrictions but its hell of alot of work to import 11400 files ;( so this will also be after the release and i do in my own time then if i do complete i'll upload that aswell

marquitojr24
19-12-2010, 15:58
bollox please don t forget ntsc files or something you can do to play your patch in south america, chile more specifically,also think about your south american fans, we really love and apreciate your work, it would be a wonderful christmas present. On behalf of all your south american supporters thank you very much. Take care men

niggaz83
19-12-2010, 17:30
mark there are 2 mistakes in kits:
1 ) Besiktas home kit is black and white stripped and away kit is white.
2 ) Romania home kit is yellow and away kit is red.

nekent
19-12-2010, 17:36
D2 will be empty or there is possbility to have the npower championship?

Bolloxmasta
19-12-2010, 23:18
mark there are 2 mistakes in kits:
1 ) Besiktas home kit is black and white stripped and away kit is white.
2 ) Romania home kit is yellow and away kit is red.

sorted besiktas need to do romania

D2 will be empty or there is possbility to have the npower championship?

no there wont be a league in d2 at the moment all division 2 is 2.Bundesliga players i think bluemonkeymagic said he is making a championship patch to a OF when the patch is released

bluemonkey magic
20-12-2010, 14:55
sorted besiktas need to do romania

no there wont be a league in d2 at the moment all division 2 is 2.Bundesliga players i think bluemonkeymagic said he is making a championship patch to a OF when the patch is released

yeah i'll still do one. will do on the xbox 360 first and follow up with a ps3 version after.

dougiej2005
20-12-2010, 17:12
already a championship patch out for 360

nekent
20-12-2010, 17:13
great news
but won't be better if both work will be out in one work together?

nekent
20-12-2010, 19:01
i'm so excited about this patch. i'm waiting it from very long and i'm sorry if in last days i was little too chritic about bollox. but is just because i want enjoy his patch.

God bless bollox

ducisgood
20-12-2010, 19:14
how download for ps3 ??????????????????????? pls
how replace pes boots ???????????? plssssssssss

Bolloxmasta
21-12-2010, 01:22
great news
but won't be better if both work will be out in one work together?

as soon as i say i'm releasing someone requests more??? only a few days you were askin me to finish and release???,

i could easily join with bluemonkey but it'll mean the patch been delayed again and possibly more than a month as its not 2 minutes work to create an entire league even tho some seem to think it is , where this way i can just release then u apply the OF made by blue to my patch???

answers on a postcard please

jonahnmei
21-12-2010, 03:55
This is really great. I too adore you, but now I have a problem,I now have two console ps jailbreak (http://www.r4king.com/ps-jailbreak-modchip-for-ps3.html) and nintendo ds r4 (http://www.r4king.com/). I want to buy a ps3 wireless controller (http://www.r4king.com/dualshock-3-wireless-controller-with-bluetooth-for-ps3.html), but don't know where to go find a wii games hdd (http://www.r4king.com/wii-games-hdd-cheap-wii-games-list.html) I want to buy try, but I don't know where you choose? who can tell me ? thank you very much !

nekent
21-12-2010, 09:51
as soon as i say i'm releasing someone requests more??? only a few days you were askin me to finish and release???,

i could easily join with bluemonkey but it'll mean the patch been delayed again and possibly more than a month as its not 2 minutes work to create an entire league even tho some seem to think it is , where this way i can just release then u apply the OF made by blue to my patch???

answers on a postcard please

but an OF won't have the same quality as a png kit... :erm:

niggaz83
21-12-2010, 13:27
mark, can u please tell me where to add the dummy and its size to insert them in the following data files:

DT0F (ball preview) --> ????
DT05 (menu) --> ?????
DT06 (boot preview, kits, faces)--> unnamed_284 (boot preview) ????
DT04 (emblems) --> ??????
DT0B (balls) --> ??????

the reason why im asking this is because i want to substitute the 2 fake teams from bundesliga (EHRENHOFSTADT & NELAPOLTSK) to replace them with santos, la galaxy or cska moscow since they will remain in other leagues (europe). thanks in advance.

Bolloxmasta
21-12-2010, 14:19
but an OF won't have the same quality as a png kit... :erm:

theres no more space for anymore kits for the xbox the dt0c was smaller this year and there is more teams hence npot enough kit slots, a few international teams only have edit mode kits so these need fixing with OF kits for the ps3 we can add more into the dt0f but not for xbox

mark, can u please tell me where to add the dummy and its size to insert them in the following data files:

DT0F (ball preview) --> ????
DT05 (menu) --> ?????
DT06 (boot preview, kits, faces)--> unnamed_284 (boot preview) ????
DT04 (emblems) --> ??????
DT0B (balls) --> ??????

the reason why im asking this is because i want to substitute the 2 fake teams from bundesliga (EHRENHOFSTADT & NELAPOLTSK) to replace them with santos, la galaxy or cska moscow since they will remain in other leagues (europe). thanks in advance.

for dt06 i use unnamed 19 for the rest of the DT files i edit these in the full iso so i just add the dummy into dt0c unnamed 754

nekent
21-12-2010, 14:26
How is going with the new dlc update ?

what mean your patch will be out "over" xmas?

ciao. and marry xmas

b2y2006
21-12-2010, 19:18
Dear All,

Which file is the dummy file for the kits in the dt0c file ? i want to import kits... is there a tool to relink kits ??

BR,

B2Y

niggaz83
22-12-2010, 16:24
and mark where do u put the dummy in unnamed_68 and 69(dt04) over which emblem???? thanks

luigi7
22-12-2010, 19:42
and mark where do u put the dummy in unnamed_68 and 69(dt04) over which emblem???? thanks

red cone, i guess! the one at the last frames. @ un_68

cedricwy
23-12-2010, 02:51
Hi Bolloxmasta,
how can we change and relink the kit in DLC dt0f?

Bolloxmasta
24-12-2010, 02:46
***patch released in 360 completed files***

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1701851#post1 701851

ps3 patch to follow soon

luigi7
24-12-2010, 03:25
thanks bollox

xfreaks
24-12-2010, 04:10
appreciate your hard work. thanks bollox

ducisgood
24-12-2010, 17:45
merry christmas!
pls answer

Bolloxmasta
24-12-2010, 18:31
merry christmas!
pls answer

i have not finished the ps3 yet so no download

also i have added all new boots look to see if you like if not i can make a tutorial to show how

darkoj2007
26-12-2010, 00:49
bollox can you tell us when we can expect release of your ps3 patch,weeks,month?and if you know where to download latest dlc for ps3 of course not from psn:) cheers and happy holidays

Bolloxmasta
26-12-2010, 02:23
bollox can you tell us when we can expect release of your ps3 patch,weeks,month?and if you know where to download latest dlc for ps3 of course not from psn:) cheers and happy holidays

wont be long maybe a week, the ps3 files are a bit of a mess as i used the ps3 to test all the files for xbox to make sure they worked before i burnt a disc also i tested new things in it, so now i need to extract all the bins from the xbox and add into ps3 image

darkoj2007
26-12-2010, 12:19
will it work with all versions of pes I mean bles 20,21,22? and thanks for your quick answer:)can`t wait to play:)

darkoj2007
26-12-2010, 12:47
first sorry for double post,I asked that becouse I have jb ps3 and used dlc for bles22 and overwrite to bles21 just dt file and worked perfectly:)all the boots and transfers are there:)

kriiiss
27-12-2010, 02:14
una pregunta de donde los descargo???

kriiiss
27-12-2010, 02:16
but where do I download?

kriiiss
27-12-2010, 02:24
I find the download link?

darkoj2007
27-12-2010, 10:06
first you need pes 2011 game that worked in your ps3,copy the game in external HDD.download data pack 1.01(search google: PES2011 with english language and dlc).when you download dlc to your pc simply overwrite dlc in USBDIR of your game on external HDD.try to run from external first.you will see data pack 1.01 on the main screen;)

sudac
27-12-2010, 11:33
but where do I download?

Click on the Bollox's link above for another thread! Here it is...
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?p=1701851#post1 701851
There, in the first post, download one of the torrent files, patch fix and patching tutorial where everything is explained!
I hope you know how to handle torrent file... If not, just download and install one of torrent clients (BitComet or uTorrent (find them on web)), double click on your torrent file and wait until download finishes... :happy:

sudac
27-12-2010, 11:40
Darko, your answer is for Kriiiss, or... Because, i thought he was asking about how to download Xbox patch! If I understood wrong, sorry everybody!!! ;)

darkoj2007
27-12-2010, 12:39
I speak about PS3 DLC! Patches are easy to install,simply put patch in usb root and go to install updates of your backup manager or even easier if you have internet on yor ps3 enabled game will ask to download new patch,there is no need to log on psn for that;)

cap
28-12-2010, 19:40
When i try to open the downloaded files on GGS it keeps saying "Unable to open AFS file".
Can someone tell me why does this happens? I have downloaded alreday the files 2 times and its always the same... Please if someone knows why does this happens please help me out

Thanks!

darkoj2007
03-01-2011, 13:53
Bollox any news for ps3 patch?

johal
03-01-2011, 21:51
Bollox, I know you are done a hard work, but if is possible, at least, help us changing the names for the classic players..

Thanks a lot.

One suggestion which has not yet found any other patch ... Classic players with their real faces and attributes for what they did on the field ...

Another suggestion would be to classical selections for a team that made history in each country such as Germany (1990), Brazil (1982), Holland (1988), Argentina (1986), England (1990) and Italy (1990) .. .

In this case, it would be nice to see the secret place of the players the other players that epoch for their country ... For example, taking the team from the Netherlands mentioned above, we would have several players who deserve to be available between the players secret: Cruyff, Resenbrink, Rep, Stam, Overmars, Frank de Boer, Davids, Kluivert, ...

Finally, since we can enable the classic players, 4 on 4, it would be nice if we could buy players who are related in some way during his career, for example, a group formed by: Kluivert, Overmars, Davids and Frank de Boer. ..

I think that's ...

PS - Sorry if this translation from Portuguese into English was bad, but my English is ridiculous ...

ducisgood
12-01-2011, 15:22
http://www.pes-patch.com/2011/01/pes-2011-patch-ps3-by-bolloxmasta.html pls answer

camelpinat
13-01-2011, 16:58
sir boloxmasta,u have done a great job. i really appreciate it .
but plisss ! tell me how to install this patch perferctly by ps3 ?? i do not know how to patch it cause the file is like dt0 or images . please give me guide step by step to patch the ps3 bolloxmasta . i really2 want this patch come perfectly . help me can u ?? i have download all this big patch. but i do not noe how to use it .. how to patch it on ps3 ?? are these using usb stick ?? u have do a great job . i love u ... but sadly i do not no how to work it . please give me some guide installation this patch . thanks :(

camelpinat
13-01-2011, 17:10
bolox please help me . can u give me a guide for this patch . cause i really want to know how this patch work . are these for bles 01021 ?? how to patch it ?? thanks plizz reply .

camelpinat
13-01-2011, 17:12
answer plizz .

camelpinat
13-01-2011, 17:22
sir bolox, how to put these dt0 files into ps3 ?? please answer ...

camelpinat
14-01-2011, 09:03
sir bolox, are these patch using jailbreak to play it on ps3 ?? how it work . please answer . . .

camelpinat
14-01-2011, 13:47
Please explain to me, i need this too much,and i'm tired of being looking everywhere for a tutorial, and in many forums.I know someone can do it, just teach me how.

xfreaks
17-01-2011, 18:45
Please explain to me, i need this too much,and i'm tired of being looking everywhere for a tutorial, and in many forums.I know someone can do it, just teach me how.

Don't Messed this thread please :no:
You can find out by yourself. Search Please !!! :ohmy:

dynamoking
17-01-2011, 19:27
Stop to spam,please!!!!

fick
17-01-2011, 23:41
sir boloxmasta,u have done a great job. i really appreciate it .
but plisss ! tell me how to install this patch perferctly by ps3 ?? i do not know how to patch it cause the file is like dt0 or images . please give me guide step by step to patch the ps3 bolloxmasta . i really2 want this patch come perfectly . help me can u ?? i have download all this big patch. but i do not noe how to use it .. how to patch it on ps3 ?? are these using usb stick ?? u have do a great job . i love u ... but sadly i do not no how to work it . please give me some guide installation this patch . thanks :(

It wont work for PS3... it's for XBOX 360.

The title of the thread might have have given that away... :faceplm:

livpool
20-01-2011, 19:13
It wont work for PS3... it's for XBOX 360.

The title of the thread might have have given that away... :faceplm:

Sorry Fick but there also one for PS3 and if someone could help with a step by step installation procedure that would be so helpful ....I think bollox didnt just do this file for few gamers to enjoy but for everyone for every fan of the game who wants to play this file that just reading what it has seems amazing! so can plz help..thanku in advance!

bernardoba
02-03-2011, 16:10
How can I change the score board?
What programs do i need?
Can I change Balls To?

luccasb
22-08-2011, 00:29
Very Good :)