View Full Version : Importing songs into PES2011
Does anyone know if it is possible? As usual there's a very poor list of tracks and I'd like to add my own, any ideas on how I can do this?
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=79999 check this thread bro.
Yes it is possible. Follow the steps:
1) Create a folder in ur USB thumb drive called Konami_PES and copy ur mp3 music files into that folder.
2) Plug the thumb drive into ur PS3
3) From ur PS3 menu, under the "Music" tab, scroll down to the "USB Device (Flash Drive)"
4) Press "Triangle" on ur PS3 controller to bring up the further options menu.
5) Click "Display All" and go to the folder where ur mp3 files are stored. Press "Triangle" to bring up the options and Copy the files to ur PS3
6) Back to the "Music" tab, click on "Playlist" and then click "Create New Playlist"
7) *** Name the new playlist "KONAMI_PES" ***
6) From the "Music" tab once again, on each of ur individual mp3 files, click "Triangle" on them and then click "Add to Playlist", select "KONAMI_PES"
7) Once done, Load ur PES 2011 and then go to "System Settings" in game
8) Select "Playlist Editor" and then "Add to Playlist"
9) From there, select "User Libary", u should see an option called "KONAMI_PES", select that
10) U will see all ur mp3 song files in there. Just add them using "Circle" to ur playlist and ur done. U can customize the playlist selection from there too and remove or add any tracks u want.
you dont need a folder with the right konami name really. i was able to copy my songs over to the playlists direclty from my PS3 music list, no need for playlists or anything.
oh ok. Well those were the steps i used for importing music in PES 2010 and it worked for PES 2011 so i did not bother to do any changes. But yeah if the folder is no longer needed then 1 could probably juz skip it.
Yep its simplified this year. no need for playlist making unless you wish to group certain songs together.
is there something for xbox360?
Exactly. I've got a lot of music stored on my 360, is there a way to implement them into the game? If not, I'll have to keep using my ipod whilst playing (connected to the xbox).
bump 360? entrance music like ps3?
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.