11-10-2010, 22:40
Coming out around the 22th of october!!

* Full Premier League Kits Emblems Transfers Stadiums
* Full Bundesliga Kits Emblems Transfers
* Full Spanish Liga Kits Emblems Transfers
* Full Serie A Kits Emblems Transfers
* Full Eredivisie Kits Emblems Transfers
* Full French ligue Kits Emblems Transfers

This fil contains all the transfers done till now! Also for the D2 I will make a Mix of Teams!! Mostly Championship and Dutch Jupiler League Teams. If anybody wants other teams in it be my guest and put the kits+embles on the forum!! I want to make the OF for everybody. Also in the Eredivisie a Lot of Youth players added to the squads.

Also in the package there will be chants for almost all the teams in the patch and a lot of stadiums and adboards.

Release Date is about 22-10-10

All Ideas are Welcome to make a Super OF

yywinyy
12-10-2010, 00:26
looks good. keep it up. waiting for it :)

jedi5diah
12-10-2010, 03:31
thx for the hard work!!!

moessa88
12-10-2010, 08:34
thx for the hard work!!!

Thanx:) Now theres nobody who make it i will do it, takes a lot of time but its worth it!

Does anyone have requests for teams to add??

Jansen007
12-10-2010, 13:49
Cant wait man!!! Awesome to have this full file!! I like the fact that you ll make the Eredivisie and Jupiler teams more accurate :D!!

Damn, WENB option file and this one!! Im gonna make an extra PS3 account now!!

ive got some Dutch Eredivise chants I made them myself thanks to Neilez link on Pesfan; from Youtube to mp3! If you want some info pm me okee :)

siskon
12-10-2010, 14:28
Hi.

Your plans sounds great!

Can I help you with czech and some russian teams?
There are plenty of my friend living in Czech republic and in Russia who are eagerly waiting for something like this.

Its absolutely neccesary to have PFC CSKA Moscow, FK Lokomitiv Moscow and FK Dynamo Moscow in the game, because of great players plaing fot those teams.

Also I can help with any other stuff about those two countries.

Let me know if you will need some kind of help to get this teams into your OF.

Thx

moessa88
12-10-2010, 14:43
Cant wait man!!! Awesome to have this full file!! I like the fact that you ll make the Eredivisie and Jupiler teams more accurate :D!!

Damn, WENB option file and this one!! Im gonna make an extra PS3 account now!!

ive got some Dutch Eredivise chants I made them myself thanks to Neilez link on Pesfan; from Youtube to mp3! If you want some info pm me okee :)

hahaha as dutchmen we have to make our talentfull competition better right:P suggest some playes from FR? Wich jupiler teams i should add to the file? I had Den Bosch, Go Ahead, Cambuur, Sparta, Zwolle in mind

moessa88
12-10-2010, 14:44
Hi.

Your plans sounds great!

Can I help you with czech and some russian teams?
There are plenty of my friend living in Czech republic and in Russia who are eagerly waiting for something like this.

Its absolutely neccesary to have PFC CSKA Moscow, FK Lokomitiv Moscow and FK Dynamo Moscow in the game, because of great players plaing fot those teams.

Also I can help with any other stuff about those two countries.

Let me know if you will need some kind of help to get this teams into your OF.

Thx

If you give me BNG files (kits), Full Squad Lists and Faces of those teams i will add them to the OF!!

Jansen007
12-10-2010, 15:09
hahaha as dutchmen we have to make our talentfull competition better right:P suggest some playes from FR? Wich jupiler teams i should add to the file? I had Den Bosch, Go Ahead, Cambuur, Sparta, Zwolle in mind

Hahaha that's funny because i used to make an Eredivisie file back in the days on the ps2 by the wonderfull pes editor! And also including a lot of youngsters!!

But yeah you re on the right track there with those teams. Maybe a few more like RKC and a few others :D!

But to create players gonna take some time mate!! How are you gonna do that?? Good luck anyway!!

siskon
12-10-2010, 15:13
If you give me BNG files (kits), Full Squad Lists and Faces of those teams i will add them to the OF!!

Ive send you PM with some kind of questions, let me know pls

moessa88
12-10-2010, 16:03
Hahaha that's funny because i used to make an Eredivisie file back in the days on the ps2 by the wonderfull pes editor! And also including a lot of youngsters!!

But yeah you re on the right track there with those teams. Maybe a few more like RKC and a few others :D!

But to create players gonna take some time mate!! How are you gonna do that?? Good luck anyway!!

The kits and emblems are no problem the abillity i have to figer out maybe its online to find from pes2010, if you have tips for the player sstats telll me

Jansen007
12-10-2010, 16:25
There s a pes database on a site somewhere or try to seach on this site or pesfan. Also on which file its based? Im using the wenb file with all the stadiums love it!!

If you need help with stats i ll find for you but google it, cause i know it's something with pes database

Jansen007
12-10-2010, 16:25
There s a pes database on a site somewhere or try to seach on this site or pesfan. Also on which file its based? Im using the wenb file with all the stadiums love it!!

If you need help with stats i ll find for you but google it, cause i know it's something with pes database

Bhola
12-10-2010, 16:36
moessa are you from holland?
I need some dutch kits if you have them ?

siskon
12-10-2010, 16:50

Hi, there is link for CSKA Moscow:http://rapidshare.com/files/424620360/PFC_CSKA_Moscow.zip

Jansen007
12-10-2010, 19:49
http://www.fcupdate.nl/transfers/

The link to all eredivisie transfers. I did them allready myself they are all in the game, amzing! I used the search button (press square) to find them!!! Poepon, Rosales Bengtson Hersi Rajkovic ... You name found them all!!

PhDream
12-10-2010, 20:31
Thanks a lot for doing this. We need a decent OF for the 01021 version, and somebody who will put the effort into updating the file from time to time. The UK folks have obviously given up on the rest of us.

Can't wait to try the OF.

As for your questions about specific teams: I think that you should disregard people's individual wishes. Somebody will always ask for a team he/she likes, and the requests will never end. Do the OF as you described it on page 1. That's most important.

Bhola
12-10-2010, 20:53
Janssen kan jij ook aan kits komen ?

B-Dane
12-10-2010, 21:34
I'm really looking forward to this one. Is it based on the WENB file, or did you start from scratch?

One thing I would recommend for the Bundesliga and all other created players is to use stats from www.pesstatsdatabase.com.

Also, I would like to hear whether you are going to create stadiums or not? For instance, the WENB option file for BLES-01021 has around 8 or so PL-stadiums and it would be nice to have Anfield, Stamford Bridge etc. on your file too. :-)

Anyway, I'm excited abut this option file. There's not a lot of OF's out there for BLES-01021 users, so this is definitely good news. Keep up the good work!

BTW. Adding Bursaspor, Partizan and other CL-teams that aren't in the game (can't remember other teams that aren't in right now) would be a good idea. They are needed for the CL-mode.

EDIT: What are your plans regarding national teams, Moessa?

B-Dane
12-10-2010, 22:09
Thanks a lot for doing this. We need a decent OF for the 01021 version, and somebody who will put the effort into updating the file from time to time. The UK folks have obviously given up on the rest of us.

Can't wait to try the OF.

As for your questions about specific teams: I think that you should disregard people's individual wishes. Somebody will always ask for a team he/she likes, and the requests will never end. Do the OF as you described it on page 1. That's most important.

I definitely agree with you regarding the specific teams, because everybody wants their own favorite team (luckily, mine's already in the game ;-) ). But, I think that the missing CL teams would be a good addition - not to please fans of the clubs, but it will make the CL mode more complete and realistic.

PhDream
12-10-2010, 22:41
I definitely agree with you regarding the specific teams, because everybody wants their own favorite team (luckily, mine's already in the game ;-) ). But, I think that the missing CL teams would be a good addition - not to please fans of the clubs, but it will make the CL mode more complete and realistic.

I agree!

A bit OT - are you danish by any chance? :)

moessa88
12-10-2010, 22:56
Partizan is in the game now! Have to set the stats right, i mostly use the pesdatabase for players to ad! Only if someone could send me a leaugue for jupiter league (holland) kits and stats i would love that! Its a lot of work hopefully i will get it in time! Now 10 bundesliga teams finished, 8 to go then 19 teams for the D2 and doing al transfers kits and faces! Some nice bundesliga facepacks are also welcom. V Nistelrooij & Ballack etc have to get an face cause there nog in the game :( Thnx for all positive results! About the stadiums i will the stadium addboard pack from the downlaod area, All the credits to the creator, i wont make stadiums by myself!

Jansen007
13-10-2010, 09:24
Partizan is in the game now! Have to set the stats right, i mostly use the pesdatabase for players to ad! Only if someone could send me a leaugue for jupiter league (holland) kits and stats i would love that! Its a lot of work hopefully i will get it in time! Now 10 bundesliga teams finished, 8 to go then 19 teams for the D2 and doing al transfers kits and faces! Some nice bundesliga facepacks are also welcom. V Nistelrooij & Ballack etc have to get an face cause there nog in the game :( Thnx for all positive results! About the stadiums i will the stadium addboard pack from the downlaod area, All the credits to the creator, i wont make stadiums by myself!

Maybe you can start the same thread also on Pesfan or more Pes sites to get more attention and help! There a lot of people who have the expertise in this stuff. For stats for instance who are not in the pesdatabase they use Cham. Manager. And there must be someone who can get at least a handfull of Jupiler PNG's out there??

Hope it will help you will search for PNG's too. So to answer a question ; no i don't make kits or have PNG's, onfortunately :(!

Would love to be an editing expert but im not on the PS3!

Oh and Moessa on which file is it based on??

B-Dane
13-10-2010, 09:31
I agree!

A bit OT - are you danish by any chance? :)

Yeah, I am danish, actually. :) Are you?

moessa88
13-10-2010, 11:38
i wont know what the DLC will do to my update! does anyone know? Maybe after updating DLC all my work is gone :O :O

Jansen007
13-10-2010, 12:01
i wont know what the DLC will do to my update! does anyone know? Maybe after updating DLC all my work is gone :O :O

I think you have to check www.winningelevenblog.com because i remember something posted today about it that it won't interfere with your existing file.

Could be, because my own file is still correct after DLC update :cool:

moessa88
13-10-2010, 18:40
Is it allright by all you guys to make the OF PES2011 whitout updating the DLC??? it would be the same with all transfers etc. otherwise somebody can upload the DLC for ps3? i have JB on my ps3 so i cant update and i also thinks my creations wil remove with te patch! I wait for the answers for i go further with it

Thnx for the CSKA files i will update it in my OF :-D

More requests?

Jansen007
13-10-2010, 20:20
@ Moessa
This is what winning elevenblog says about the update and option files:

**Update**

It should be noted that if you apply the roster update but do not save your edit file, you can reboot the game and be prompted if you wish to apply the update again.

If you click no on reboot and save the Option File, everything will remain as it was before the update with the exception of the kits being updated and the new boots being available from the extra content menu as well as the new wallpapers. Should you wish to apply the roster update you can still do so by defaulting the squads from the edit mode menu. This will erase all squad work done before however.

Basically what Konami have done, be it by design or accident, is allow users to continue playing with an existing Option File while the editing community stalwarts update the Option File to incorporate the new roster update. Think of it as a delaying tactic that could benefit players and Option File makers alike. The player can continue to play the game with existing edit data in place and gives some breathing space to the committed Option File makers who will not feel quite as much pressure to get something out quickly. Perhaps worth remembering in future for all concerned.

This of course is something we needn’t worry about with an Option File from WENB not too far away that will implement the roster updates the new DLC offered!"

I have dlc update in the wenb file and you are able to get the kits and rosters as your own choice. So i think it's up to you!!

abo saif10
13-10-2010, 21:20
Hi moessa88, Thanx for the hard. can you pless but england championship in D2.

Mike21Athens
14-10-2010, 08:24
Thanx:) Now theres nobody who make it i will do it, takes a lot of time but its worth it!

Does anyone have requests for teams to add??

yes my friend, can you make the italian serie b? because everybody is doing the npower championship for a complete master league, but there are many of us who love italian football and nobody is making a serie b option file for bles 1021 users.. it would be awesome, thanks in advance for anything you'll do..

moessa88
14-10-2010, 11:29
yes my friend, can you make the italian serie b? because everybody is doing the npower championship for a complete master league, but there are many of us who love italian football and nobody is making a serie b option file for bles 1021 users.. it would be awesome, thanks in advance for anything you'll do..

If anybody can updload the dlc for me i will make the OF for the dlc! If have to get it todat soi can work further on the file tonight! Otherwise i will make it for the OF file! Serie B clubs ar not included cause i dont like the italian football! English d1 clubs will added a few like leeds porthsmouth wba etc! So please someone upload the dlc for me!!

abo saif10
14-10-2010, 12:58
How can i upload the dlc?

moessa88
14-10-2010, 13:57
How can i upload the dlc?

I guess copy the installed files and put it on megaupload or rapidseare

abo saif10
14-10-2010, 14:35
I guess copy the installed files and put it on megaupload or rapidseare

From my PS3??

moessa88
14-10-2010, 15:45
I think its the best to do the OF whitout the update! I think youre also able to play it wiht the update! If it isnt i am sorry for the guys who have the updated, i read that itss possible to delete the update! Infact this of and the update will almost do the same based on transfers

PhDream
15-10-2010, 23:31
Yeah, I am danish, actually. :) Are you?

I am. From the "big" city of Odense. :)

Maybe we can play a game online sometime...

Meho
16-10-2010, 00:29
I will definitely download this OF if you include FC Zwolle. Good luck with the hard work mate. :)

moessa88
16-10-2010, 19:35
FC Zwolle will come in the game, i am figgering out how ik get all the badges in the game cause there 46 slots, so i have to make choiches The bundesliga is finished now, so now i am going to work on the other league! :-) after that all kits badges and faces will be installed so next weekend i hope it wil be finished!

livrpol
16-10-2010, 20:37
looking great and i think that it would be the best bles21 OF
you can add on d2 bursaspor- hapoel- partizan- zilina- cska moscow- lech poznan- salzberg- steau bukerest-dynamo moscow - lech poznan + bundesliga your OF will be super
these teams is uefa champions league and europa league
plz reply we want to share ideas with you to make a great OF

livrpol
16-10-2010, 20:49
all who created bles21 is going to bles20 like GTM so i swear predict and sure that your OF would be worthy and at needed time also creating some stadiums would be the bestesssssssssssssssssssssssss sst OF

livrpol
17-10-2010, 12:16
any news m8 see up my 2 previous replies

moessa88
17-10-2010, 18:13
Salzburg CSKA and Partizan will be in the OF, there also will be a few new stadiums in the game! :-D I do my best to get it in time!

Srs_
17-10-2010, 19:16
Great news homie!

I'm very pleased to hear that your working on this OF!
Keep up the good work!

Thankss!

livrpol
17-10-2010, 22:29
Plz try to add ((((bursaspor - dynamo moscow)))) - hapoel tel aviv - zilina espacially bursaspor and dynamo moscow ??? And lech poznan and steau bucaresti
Reply plz

carhandle
17-10-2010, 22:33
Hey moessa, sounds great, good work man.

Would you have room for a request for some Scottish teams - would you consider Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee Utd and Hibernian? There already is Rangers and Celtic, these other four are the next biggest four in Scotland and would be a great addition to the game :)

moessa88
18-10-2010, 06:54
Buraspor is added! I have 6 teams over to add maybe 1 or 2 scottisch teams indeed! The other 4 i am figgering out cause i dont really like te east european teams i will look fot a solution for this!

moessa88
18-10-2010, 06:58
Buraspor, partizan,CSKA, redbull, leeds, middlesrough, millwall, wba,zwolle, den bosch
, Go ahead, sparta now added i have 6 teams left! Maybe a few scottish indeed, i am not such a fan eastern european football maybe add 1 or 2 specially for you

moessa88
18-10-2010, 06:58
Buraspor, partizan,CSKA, redbull, leeds, middlesrough, millwall, wba,zwolle, den bosch
, Go ahead, sparta now added i have 6 teams left! Maybe a few scottish indeed, i am not such a fan eastern european football maybe add 1 or 2 specially for you

tranphuloc
18-10-2010, 07:44
How about nation teams ? do you have make KITs for all of them ? ^^

moessa88
18-10-2010, 09:40
National teams will added in the next update now only clubteams!

moessa88
18-10-2010, 09:40
National teams will added in the next update now only clubteams!

Jansen007
18-10-2010, 10:13
@ Moessa

Did you allready made all the players of the created teams?! and what stadiums are in the file? And do they have sponsor add boards?

and transfers done?

Great work, take your time no pressure here!

So if you have to edit National team kits that means that you started with a blank file? I first uploaded 2010 data and got alot of kits installed! Now im using WENB file btw

sorry for all the questions!!

livrpol
18-10-2010, 12:15
try to add lech poznan-steau bukerest-dynamo moscow-zilina-hapoel-nacional (portugal) i am just giving teams ideas
but plz try to add dynamo moscow this is the 1 espacially i want

moessa88
18-10-2010, 13:41
I have create the whole bundesliga now! No i have to make the whole D2and create everything! After that add talents and do all the transfers! National teams are not my priority ! I will look for dynamo! Other teams requested! I will add the teams wich everybody makes happy :-D

livrpol
18-10-2010, 16:23
Hi m8 that means thAt nations kits squads and numbrs will be on the first update aftr releasing the OF

moessa88
19-10-2010, 06:49
Yes thats correct! Probably i do a few in this one but i am not really sure. The other things has more priirity now!

livrpol
19-10-2010, 12:01
ok very good but plz reply me if u are going to add dynamo or no but plz try to add it

Madridy
19-10-2010, 12:21
looks great mate i will wait for ur OF hope it will be the best :)

moessa88
20-10-2010, 06:54
I think the file will be delayed by a fews cause i have. A bussy schedule, tommorow european leaugue game i have to go to, in the weekend competition matcj! Sorry m8s i do my best

horo2
20-10-2010, 07:41
i have question, maybe a silly one question,

can i mix your OF with the other guy OF??

i've done that once on PES2010, and i still have my old data from old OF not change (like kits,license,name etc), and my new update from new OF (like added team,champion D2 team etc)

livrpol
20-10-2010, 12:05
ok u can release your OF that is not completed for us like as basic OF than update it with what is missing and plz add dynamo

moessa88
20-10-2010, 19:05
ok u can release your OF that is not completed for us like as basic OF than update it with what is missing and plz add dynamo

i will release it when its complete, i am sorry! especially for u i will add dynamo for it;) i am looking for the good statd of the dutch jupiler league thats hard to find

moessa88
20-10-2010, 19:06
i have question, maybe a silly one question,

can i mix your OF with the other guy OF??

i've done that once on PES2010, and i still have my old data from old OF not change (like kits,license,name etc), and my new update from new OF (like added team,champion D2 team etc)

I thought it was possible if you create 2 ps3 accounts :)

livrpol
20-10-2010, 21:59
Thanks m8 now you have the way to lead th bles21 OFs race its time to beat wenb boys with your OF as there is no any other bles21 Of
And when you going to release the OF hope tmorow or aftr
Another question which europa league match u are going of which teams ? Vs ?

moessa88
21-10-2010, 06:50
Thanks m8 now you have the way to lead th bles21 OFs race its time to beat wenb boys with your OF as there is no any other bles21 Of
And when you going to release the OF hope tmorow or aftr
Another question which europa league match u are going of which teams ? Vs ?

I thin it will be release in a weak! its more work as i expected! And i want to make a good file not make it fast and bad! Tonight. I am going to the game az alkmaar vs dinamo kyev

Wahdan
21-10-2010, 06:55
Can you please add Dzeko’s face?

sweetmusicman
21-10-2010, 08:37
Janssen kan jij ook aan kits komen ?
Ek het nie geweet hier is ook Hollanders op hierdie web tuiste nie.

Bhola
21-10-2010, 08:38
haha tuurlijk!
beste site voor pes option files en meer he !

sweetmusicman
21-10-2010, 11:02
I thin it will be release in a weak! its more work as i expected! And i want to make a good file not make it fast and bad! Tonight. I am going to the game az alkmaar vs dinamo kyev

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME. Your work is much appreciated. Thanks

sweetmusicman
21-10-2010, 11:05
haha tuurlijk!
beste site voor pes option files en meer he !

Jy is reg. Dit is die Beste site vir option files. Weet watter taal ek praat?

Jansen007
21-10-2010, 11:08
On evoweb there 's a file with WENB file + Bundesliga + Uefa wildcard teams and National kits done.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2098049 all credit goes to Cduin

Moessa: will also try to use your file but maybe you could use the national png' from this file.

Gibson_03
21-10-2010, 11:57
Can you please add Npower championship and correct their player names too and in bundeliga also? Thanks..
How about player's tatto(for example : Daniel agger,K.P Boateng)? :)

livrpol
21-10-2010, 12:16
i hope az will win im using the wenb bundesliga OF now its not good as this OF

Jansen007
21-10-2010, 14:21
i hope az will win im using the wenb bundesliga OF now its not good as this OF

You mean because Moessa's file will have more western european clubs in it and youngsters?

livrpol
21-10-2010, 21:46
moessa thats what the OF gone contains right or nooh
Premier League Kits Emblems Transfers Stadiums
Bundesliga Kits Emblems Transfers (full bundesliga) great...
Spanish Liga Kits Emblems Transfers for the 6 missing teams
Serie A Kits Emblems Transfers for palermo
Eredivisie Transfers
French ligue Transfers
chants & (stadiums of premier league and bundesliga)
other new teams (Buraspor,partizan belgrade,CSKA moscow,redbull salzburg,leeds united,middlesrough,millwall,( ((wba)))???,zwolle,den bosch,sparta moscow,dynamo moscow,scotland teams (what scotland teams you will add if you gone add scot teams?)
i hope u can add hapoel tel-aviv and zilina and national team kits so it would be like this 6 leagues w/bundesliga + all transfers + new teams + champions league 10/11 teams + chants + stadiums + national teams kits squads numbers
what a great OF ?? is there a challenger ???
what is this team called wba you wrote it you will add it ?
and when the OF will be released cant wait want to begin my master league campaign ??
i hope you haved a great time on the stadium today watching az alkmaar and resting your brain from pes2011 all time editing
great work m8

montani
22-10-2010, 10:20
When is the option file ready?

i can not wait

moessa88
22-10-2010, 10:30
Can you please add Npower championship and correct their player names too and in bundeliga also? Thanks..
How about player's tatto(for example : Daniel agger,K.P Boateng)? :)

that will ben done only a few teams of the championship will be in the game

moessa88
22-10-2010, 10:35
moessa thats what the OF gone contains right or nooh
Premier League Kits Emblems Transfers Stadiums
Bundesliga Kits Emblems Transfers (full bundesliga) great...
Spanish Liga Kits Emblems Transfers for the 6 missing teams
Serie A Kits Emblems Transfers for palermo
Eredivisie Transfers
French ligue Transfers
chants & (stadiums of premier league and bundesliga)
other new teams (Buraspor,partizan belgrade,CSKA moscow,redbull salzburg,leeds united,middlesrough,millwall,( ((wba)))???,zwolle,den bosch,sparta moscow,dynamo moscow,scotland teams (what scotland teams you will add if you gone add scot teams?)
i hope u can add hapoel tel-aviv and zilina and national team kits so it would be like this 6 leagues w/bundesliga + all transfers + new teams + champions league 10/11 teams + chants + stadiums + national teams kits squads numbers
what a great OF ?? is there a challenger ???
what is this team called wba you wrote it you will add it ?
and when the OF will be released cant wait want to begin my master league campaign ??
i hope you haved a great time on the stadium today watching az alkmaar and resting your brain from pes2011 all time editing
great work m8

Thats right, the only problem is that i dont have enough space to add all the badges in the games OF. I will add them in a rar file so u can copy them to you ps3 hd and then you can ad them all to the game!

I thing its the best to add the badges for the biggest teams in the game!

The match was good the score was bad:(

vietice
22-10-2010, 14:36
Today is day 22/10. When you complete?

livrpol
22-10-2010, 20:05
hi m8
when going to release ??
we cant wait any more we want to start our master leagues

moessa88
22-10-2010, 20:38
Read the forum ;) it's delayed

livrpol
23-10-2010, 09:40
i know its delayed you said that before when is the next date of releasing
cant waitttt

JDFS
23-10-2010, 14:13
DAMN, too many people here are impatient!!!

Moessa, kun je bij deze PES-versie de gelicenseerde kits wel veranderen? Want dit was bij PES 2010 niet het geval...

Bhola
23-10-2010, 16:11
nee bij deze kan het ook niet!

majed ever
24-10-2010, 02:58
There is no any option file for bles-21 bundesliga we wait for you
i miss master league thanks for you nice work we cant wait more but what we can do

livrpol
24-10-2010, 15:39
Any new news m8 ???
What finished what missing when releasing...... ???

moessa88
25-10-2010, 08:43
UPDATE: All teams are finished with creating players, now do te missing transfers, import the kits of D2 teams and add the emblems and stadiums! release about thursday i guess if work hard :P

Jansen007
25-10-2010, 09:50
Is this file still not updated with dlc 1.01 and latest extra content? Otherwise im concerned if it will work and if it works if the created players will be set to default or maybe only the nationalities of the players?

Did you edit any existing players?
And what stadiums did you make? And with sponsorlogo's?

Good luck to finish it! Will have a look on your file when it's ready.

jucheng28
25-10-2010, 10:28
will appreciate it if the option file is done without the update. it seems that players without the update (im one of them) cant use option files that are edited with pes above ver 1.0.0, so will very much hope that the option file is created using the base ver 1.0.0 of the game, as players who have updated can choose to overwrite the data (or not), while players who havent updated have no such luxury and are locked out of option files created with ver above 1.0.0. thank you.

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:15
great news i think its time now to make a new thread on completed files ps3 section many bles21 users waiting for you

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:24
you can release the OF then make a stadiums and chants folders alone so who want them will add them
do you added dynamo moscow ??

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:29
stadiums with adboards or no ??

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:31
plz see and reply my last three posts up look up and on page 6 plz and plz reply for the v1.01 question and DLC

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:31
plz see and reply my last three posts up look up and on page 6 plz and plz reply for the v1.01 question and DLC

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:32

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:33

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:35

livrpol
25-10-2010, 12:37
sorry foe many double posts my pc have somthing wrong

PhDream
25-10-2010, 14:09
Today is the 25th. Still no OF... :-S

moessa88
25-10-2010, 16:44
Dynamo is added i made the Of for the 1.0 version without dlc! Patience is far to find here! If you dont have patience and apriciate what i do go make it yourself! Come on a litlle respect will be in place!

Jackal2106
25-10-2010, 16:59
dont suppose you fancy making all the English Championship teams as well?! Have to say its the first time im using these pes fan sites and im pretty shocked at how impatient and rude some people are - theyre getting a free file from you and all they need to do is wait!

Dynamo is added i made the Of for the 1.0 version without dlc! Patience is far to find here! If you dont have patience and apriciate what i do go make it yourself! Come on a litlle respect will be in place!

jucheng28
25-10-2010, 17:48
thank you for making the option file using the base version of the game. optimistic that the completed file will be a great addition to the world of pes. cheers :D

Jansen007
25-10-2010, 21:18
Yes amazing how people can be so rude and impatient. It's better to wait and have a great file rather than an unfinished one. Could be an extra week for me if you need more time really!
Just hopin' it will be the best out there!

But can you if it's finished give us all info what's i there? Like team, stadiums kits players transfers etc. Thanks in advance!

livrpol
25-10-2010, 21:36
Thnx for addin dynamo I'm patient I want to start playin pes as from the date I bought it I don't play it at all and my 11 grade exams comin so may not it that's all and other ppl will come and talk about patient and rude better to shutt ur mouths it would be better

Neymar
26-10-2010, 05:07
thanx m8 you're doing something really good here and I hope all the hard work shows in what can be the best OF yet, disregard the louzy beggars and do what you must!! keep it up for a sweet finished OF!! :>

moessa88
26-10-2010, 10:55
could someone help me to make kits for: Dinamo Moscow, Standard Liege, Apoel Nikosia, Hearts, Dundee. Millwall, Brondby, FC Zwolle, Go Ahead Eagles, Sparta Rotterdam, FC den Bosch, Cambuur Leeuwarden. Or post links with pngs of good sizes for the game. Also for the same teams Logo PNGS. If have not much time to search for it and if someone can find or make this for me makes the release is much earlier

livrpol
26-10-2010, 12:39
here is dynamo moscow kit
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73460&page=56
and here logo emblem PNG of dynamo moscow and other teams
http://kitanamedia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2672&start=0
standard liege emblem
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73460&page=285
hearts kit and emblem
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80219&page=5
http://www.google.com.kw/images?hl=ar&q=Heart%20of%20Midlothian%20em blem%20png&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
apoel emblem and kit
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=74959
dundee emblem
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=73460&page=43
milwall emblem
http://www.google.com.kw/images?um=1&hl=ar&q=Millwall%20kit%20png&ndsp=20&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi
brondby emblem
http://www.google.com.kw/images?um=1&hl=ar&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=Brondby+kit+png&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&start=0

http://www.google.com.kw/imgres?imgurl=http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/rokejoet/brondby-10-12-home-adidas-kit-a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D77018%26p age%3D72&usg=__BACXKtmbW1C7j4Fgv3x4M_ju 8WA=&h=400&w=600&sz=65&hl=ar&start=1&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=zPyySvF2GiaU5M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBrondby%2Bkit%2Bp ng%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dar%26tbs%3D isch:1

this is what i found m8 and im searchin and there is some up missing kits i found them but for ps2

does the OF conatins bursaspor and partizan belgrade or no ??? and do you maked the national teams kits or no (ready or will be on the first update)

moessa88
26-10-2010, 13:38
thnx men but i meant aleready correct kids and emblems a few will help indeed, but i mean the emblems and kits in good format and png! So i can put them straight in the game with those google files i first have to edit them with paint.net it wont be a problem but takes time ofcourse

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 14:34
http://i51.tinypic.com/11hfdkn.png Standard home

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ijrtdi.png Standard away

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 14:59
http://i56.tinypic.com/2djcpko.png Go Ahead emblem

http://i55.tinypic.com/2i7ojex.png Go Ahead kit

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 14:59
If you need more just shout!!

livrpol
26-10-2010, 19:03
milwall kit
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=80695

moessa88
26-10-2010, 19:57
If you need more just shout!!

Woow Thanx m8!! :) could you maybe als make the away jersey of go ahead?

And Maybe the Home and Away kits and emblems for:

Dundee united
Brondby IF
FC Zwolle
FC den Bosch
Cambuur Leeuwarden
Sparta Rotterdam

moessa88
26-10-2010, 20:36
And can someone also add the emblems for these teams and for buraspor and partizan?? Thnx m8s

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 21:09
no problem I am on it!

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 21:24
http://i56.tinypic.com/2uj6sue.png Go Ahead away and gk

moessa88
26-10-2010, 21:31
http://i56.tinypic.com/2uj6sue.png Go Ahead away and gk

i really appriciate it mate!! do u know if emblems of 150x150 can added in game?

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 21:57
http://i51.tinypic.com/vqo8qs.png logo den bosch

http://i53.tinypic.com/14tt0ky.png kit den bosch

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 21:59
Its smaller, I think these are bigger, but you can resize them with the ingame editor. I will try to make them perfect for the game wait a minute.

zaziopas
26-10-2010, 22:06
http://i54.tinypic.com/qrwxog.png here you go

Can you try it ingame?

moessa88
27-10-2010, 07:28
The second one is perfect m8! one question those kits i have to import and change the color of the kit right? or have i change the color with paint and then import it? im pretty new with these kind of kits! when you have finished the Sparta, Cambuur and Zwolle kits? then i can start with importing the kits and emblems! i think the releas will ben tommorow night then! :-) and again many many thanx for your help zaziopas maybe in the future we can work together on a OF!!

moessa88
27-10-2010, 07:29
The second one is perfect m8! one question those kits i have to import and change the color of the kit right? or have i change the color with paint and then import it? im pretty new with these kind of kits! when you have finished the Sparta, Cambuur and Zwolle kits? then i can start with importing the kits and emblems! i think the releas will ben tommorow night then! :-) and again many many thanx for your help zaziopas maybe in the future we can work together on a OF!!

moessa88
27-10-2010, 07:29

moessa88
27-10-2010, 07:32
The second one is working in game!! can you explain me how to finish these kits? only change color of the kits in game? or have i change the color with paint and then import? I really apriciate your work!! maybe we can work to an OF together in the future!! When do you have the zwolle, sparta and cambuur kits ready?? then i can import hem and the release will be tommorow night

moessa88
27-10-2010, 07:32
sorry my pc is weird:P

zaziopas
27-10-2010, 08:06
You have to make the kits first ingame, you can choose color and different patterns. Then you can import the kits that are on your ps3. For example: The Go ahead away kit is purple. Try to get the best looking purple on your kits with the ingame editor and then you can choose import image for the front. Something like that, I still don't have the game (I have to wait for november). But it would be cool to work together on an OF!!

zaziopas
27-10-2010, 08:59
http://i51.tinypic.com/ejis0n.png Cambuur home

http://i56.tinypic.com/ou5lb9.png Cambuur away

http://i53.tinypic.com/2hhdrp3.png sparta home

http://i52.tinypic.com/1z1cv3c.png sparta away

moessa88
27-10-2010, 11:56
Goood work M8!!! Only zwolle en apoel nikosia, and maybe if you have time brondby away!! And is ther somebody who can search for the emblems of Those teams incl burapsor and partizan?Tonight i am home from work so then i can search by my self! Yes maybe in the future we can make a great OF together hope you get the same version as me in november

lons
27-10-2010, 12:05
How many stadiums you will add in this OF? It's not better speak with Rainy from WENB and make ONE BIG SUPER OF BLES 1021 with Bundesliga and other teams? He makes a lot of stadiums in his OF and it would be cool to use these stadiums in your option file :D What do you think?

Bhola
27-10-2010, 13:05
hoe lang gaat het nog duren?

livrpol
27-10-2010, 15:51
I have the emblems of the 5 teams you want but don't know how to upload them on my reply like the guy uploading the kits zizopas
Do you maked stadiums and edited league/cup logo ??
Aftr releasing the OF say me which national teams pngs you want for the update so ill search for you

zaziopas
28-10-2010, 09:15
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zgw6jo.png cambuur logo

http://i51.tinypic.com/9fmdr6.png go ahead logo

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zj9lq1.png sparta logo

http://i54.tinypic.com/2gumv7d.png zwolle logo

http://i53.tinypic.com/ir55yu.png zwolle home

http://i53.tinypic.com/10x605u.png Zwolle away

zaziopas
28-10-2010, 09:46
http://i53.tinypic.com/2d7dbhj.png Apoel nicosia home

moessa88
28-10-2010, 10:12
Can you only make Brondby Away and Den bosch home and away?? Adn i cant find Emblems for Hearts, Millwall and Red Bull Salzburg. then i am finished!! And the file will released tonight! @ livrpol Give me all the kits for national teams then i will try to add a few in the game!!

bjornsva
28-10-2010, 10:34
What an amazong job you are doing with this OF! Do you include any English Championship teams or any Italian Serie B teams in this OF?

lons
28-10-2010, 11:15
If i have DLC 1.01 and copy this OF into my PS3 it will be working? :blush:

moessa88
28-10-2010, 11:28
yes in the championship are Millwall, Porthsmouth, Middlesbrough, Leed and Ipswich town no serie B clubs! only waitin for the den bosch kit, and the logo's for Millwall, Buraspor,Partizan, Brondby, Red Bull Salzburg and Hearts after that i can upload the OF :-D FINALLY :P

hfmd
28-10-2010, 11:54
dude, thanks for the effort!!! u done us a great favour... what about national teams kits and fake names? will they be updated as well??

Bhola
28-10-2010, 12:08
good work!

moessa88
28-10-2010, 12:14
now i only need the Away jerseys of Brondby and home and away from den Bosch and the Red bull Emblem

zaziopas
28-10-2010, 12:20
http://i55.tinypic.com/sl4riu.png den bosch home and away

http://i55.tinypic.com/mrkbb.png brondby logo

http://i54.tinypic.com/mw6zc3.png bursaspor logo

http://i53.tinypic.com/14n0l5i.png hearts logo

http://i55.tinypic.com/28mnvw0.png partizan logo

http://i54.tinypic.com/2a7fkf7.png red bull logo

http://i55.tinypic.com/15dmemr.png millwall logo

majed ever
28-10-2010, 12:49
all national teams kits and formulaes by JackWhoBRA and husher

http://www.pesgaming.com/showpost.php?p=1654836&postcount=1

livrpol
28-10-2010, 17:01
now evrything is avaliable waiting for the OF
hope release tonight wanna play

moessa88
29-10-2010, 07:32
Everything is ready, didnt had time to make national kits and faces! maybe in next update! I am now on work till 5, Home @ 6 so the releas will be aroun 19.00/20.00 tonight!! Thanx for all the help Zaziopas! The teams in the OF are: All bundesliga teams (not all with Emblem but correct kits and chants for all teams) D2 teams are: FC den Bosch, FC Zwolle, Go ahead Eagles, Sparta, Cambuur Leeuwarden, Leed, Millwall, Middlesbrough, Porthsmouth, Ipswisch, Apoel, Redbull Salzbur, Dinamo Moscow, CSKA Moscow, Hearts, Dundee, Brondby, Correct kits and Emblems only Apoel is not correct. Buraspor and Partizan added in the European Teams. All correct kits for all teams in PES except the National teams. All Transfers done and added som youngstars in the Eredivisie.

zaziopas
29-10-2010, 08:43
You are welcome!!! Didn't i had the home kit and emblem for apoel? It's going to be a great OF!!

kaldo
29-10-2010, 10:28
Hmm,it looks great....but what about msk zilina,this of doesnt include this team?Thats a pity.....
I have kits and chants for this team:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3hccg5/n/zilina_kits.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3hc5a1/n/MSK_Zilina_chants.rar

livrpol
29-10-2010, 10:37
Do you maked stadiums ?
Do you are planning to add all nation kits on the 1st update ?
Does all premer league and la liga and palermo have correct kits ?

Rainey
29-10-2010, 11:22
Where is the download link?

bigj99
29-10-2010, 12:06
Nice work man! Will you make a complete Jupiler League?

Zou echt keurig zijn man! Eindelijk een complete 2e divisie!

Keep u the good work!

bigj99
29-10-2010, 12:06
Sorry double post!

Jansen007
29-10-2010, 12:20
@ Rainey

He ll release it tonight around 19:00/20:00 like he posted before today! So download link will appear than ;)

moessa88
29-10-2010, 12:26
Nice work man! Will you make a complete Jupiler League?

Zou echt keurig zijn man! Eindelijk een complete 2e divisie!

Keep u the good work!

Zoals je kunt zien zijn het 5 teams uit de jupiler league! Voor de rest 13 andere teams

livrpol
29-10-2010, 17:02
Do you maked stadiums ?
Do you are planning to add all nation kits on the 1st update ?
Does all premer league and la liga and palermo have correct kits ?

livrpol
29-10-2010, 18:20
cant wait aftrwards we will play real pes ppl

livrpol
29-10-2010, 18:22
its time to make a thread on completed files m8

livrpol
29-10-2010, 19:24
where is the OF

moessa88
29-10-2010, 20:15
AND HERE HE IS!!

MOESSA'S OPTIONFILE PES 2010!!!

Includes:

- Bundesliga
- Eredivisie
- Primera Division
- Premier League
- Ligue 1
- Seria A

And the 1st Division contains:

FC Zwolle, Go Ahead Eagles, Sparta, Cambuur Leeuwarden, FC den Bosch, Standard Liege, Brondby,
Apoel Nikosia, CSKA Moscow, Dinamo Moscow, Red Bull Salzburg, Hearts, Dundee United, Ipswisch,
Leed, Milwall, Middlesbrough, Porthsmouth.

Als Buraspor and Partizan are in the Optionfile. And a lot of youth players mostly in the Eredivisie.

Becaus there only 40 slots for emblems i have put the D1 emblems and full premier league emblems
in the game. Also Sevilla, Buraspor, Partizan and some Bundesliga teams have embles. I have put
an folde in the download so you can put youre own emblems in the game.

Stadiums (Credits to Rainey)

- Goodison Park
- St Andrews
- Villa Park
- Estadio Mestalla
- Craven Cottage
- Upton Park
- White Hart Lane
- Stamford Bridge

For all the teams in the game the jerseys are in the OF, also a few National kits are done!!
(many and many thnx to ZAZIOPAS)

And all the transfers are done till the 1st of september!!!

Install the the OF as a normal: Delete all files of youre pes and copy all the files into the
Game Save DAta folder.

Chants: copy the chants on your ps3 HD and make an Playlist copy all the chants in the playlist
and add them in edit mode in each team!!

Have fun with it m8s

http://rapidshare.com/files/427914568/PES_OF.rar