PDA

View Full Version : Copa Libertadores Teams

Bocajrs41889
15-10-2010, 01:25
Hi, I had an idea of just base copying over the players from the copa teams to the pes league and d2 teams and making them playable in ML or exhibition. I wanted to know if there was anywhere I can get the kits for these teams or if anyone else is working on this id def give the of a try

Zardo
15-10-2010, 03:35
dude this is awesome.. on what console are you doing this? are you latin im from ecuador ..

Bocajrs41889
15-10-2010, 04:20
Oh yeah ps3 and yeah my parents are from argentina i live in the US. It just sucks having these teams just in the cup mode would be cool if someone had the team kits and badges.

StringerBell
15-10-2010, 07:22
Well what you could do is this

I started a master league with Boca and did nothing just saved the game then in Libretadores mode I select my master league team which is just a default CABJ. Did it for River Plate as well. Of course this doesn't solve the problem for master league but I think its a quicker fix then having to recreate the teams. Just an idea :blush:

Bocajrs41889
15-10-2010, 14:21
Oh wow that is class... Thanks a lot ill def try that.

StringerBell
15-10-2010, 17:28
Yeah I think its Konami's way of saying our bad why else allow ML teams in Libretadores? I dont think many people have realized that you can do this...

Bocajrs41889
15-10-2010, 21:15
Yeah that is a great find just tried it. I have been trying to base copy all the players into the d2 and the other konami teams and its working pretty well. I just got done transfering all the Badges for the teams as well the only problem I can see is getting the Kits perfect. Itll be hard to find any pngs for all these teams but if i do get it done ill try to share the OF on here.