PDA

View Full Version : Help with wenb option file

kopgod
15-10-2010, 13:54
I have downloaded WENB option file onto my pc and unziped etc etc, then I sent the PS3 file to my usb stick and then I have transfared all the files from the usb stick to my ps3. When I go to play PES 2011 these is no option file to be used just the default game settings. Can anyone tell me if I done some thing wrong?

Thanks.

czrvenaeagle
15-10-2010, 14:09
I have downloaded WENB option file onto my pc and unziped etc etc, then I sent the PS3 file to my usb stick and then I have transfared all the files from the usb stick to my ps3. When I go to play PES 2011 these is no option file to be used just the default game settings. Can anyone tell me if I done some thing wrong?

Thanks.

Once you transferred it to the PS3 did you then transfer it onto the game? I believe it asks you if you want to overwrite your existing data.

kopgod
15-10-2010, 14:26
Once you transferred it to the PS3 did you then transfer it onto the game? I believe it asks you if you want to overwrite your existing data.

NO, I only bought the game yesterday. I transfared the option file to the ps3 before I played the game. Sould I have put the game in before I transfared all the data from the usb.