PDA

View Full Version : Transfers missed in V3 file

flash11
19-03-2011, 18:58
This thread is no disrespect to Daymos but i think he missed a few transfers especially in the italian league. Im not trying to be rude but im just going to post some transfers i noticed that are missing here. Would really appreciate it if anybody can contribute and there new squad number would be handy:)

flash11
19-03-2011, 19:02
Pazzini from Sampadoria to Inter milan
Toni from Genoa to Juventus
Macheda from Man united to sampadoria
Affeley from psv to barcalona

ill try get some more up later please contribute to help make the best 360 file

leomessi20
19-03-2011, 19:26
I'll also try to get more:

Sidwell from A. Villa to Fulham

flash11
19-03-2011, 19:37
nice one thanks mate

Camacho from athletico madrid to malaga
Sergio asjenjo from athletico madrid to malaga
Adriano from Roma to free agents
Julio baptiste from roma to malaga

im not sure about this one but luis fabiano from sevilla to sao paulo

Schitzophonic
19-03-2011, 19:39
Of players in the game:

Kyle Walker #36 (Tottenham > Aston Villa)

Curtis Davies #32 (Leicester > Birmingham City)
O'Connor (Birmingham > released)

Formica #10 (Newell's Old Boys > Blackburn)

Kornilenko (Rubin Kazan > Blackpool)
Andy Reid (Sheffield United > Blackpool)
Dekel Keinan (Blackpool > released)

R. Mustapha (Bolton > released)

Steve Sidwell #7 (Aston Villa > Fulham)

Shefki Kuqi #42 (Finland NT > Newcastle)

Khumalo #36 (South Africa NT > Tottenham)

Robbie Keane #34 (Tottenham > West Ham)
Ben Haim (West Ham > released)

But since my game seems to have all of the missing/removed players in the Free Agents section since I installed V3, there's also these I've noticed. All of which can be found in Free Agents. I may be missing some, but:

Ignasi Miquel #48 (ingame version) > Arsenal

Pires #8 (preset ingame version) > Aston Villa
Bradley > Aston Villa

N. Redmond > Birmingham City

R. Rochina > Blackburn
Goulon > Blackburn
J. Morris > Blackburn
J. Santa Cruz > Blackburn
Jones (Jermaine) #2 > Blackburn

S. Sbai > Blackpool
J. Puncheon > Blackpool

T. Eaves > Bolton
M. Alonso #25 > Bolton

J. McEachran > Chelsea
J. Sala > Chelsea
Gokhan Tore > Chelsea
M. Mitrovic > Chelsea

R. Dalle Valle #36 > Fulham (correct to L. Dalla Valle)
Briggs #28 > Fulham

Amoo > Liverpool
Hansen > Liverpool

Dzeko #10 (ingame version with accent on Z) > Man City

A. Lindegaard #34 > Man Utd
O. Gill > Man Utd
J. Dudgeon > Man Utd

P. Airey > Newcastle Utd

Boffin > West Ham
Demba Ba > West Ham
O'Neil > West Ham

A. Hammill #19 > Wolverhampton
L. Griffiths #28 > Wolverhampton
Adriano Basso #26 > Wolverhampton

Ljungberg > Celtic

I'm sure there's more to add, anyone?

flash11
19-03-2011, 19:53
thats a perfect list mate

Glejs
19-03-2011, 20:36
Great thread! After installing the V3 bundesliga file there are around 600 players in the FREE AGENTS pool that all need to be sorted into their correct teams. I've looked at around 10 of these, and already 2 are outdated and doesn't belong to any team in the game (Pavlenko & Kilgallon, gone to some russian team & Doncaster Rovers F.C.).

Much work to do.. :)

wolf_cesar
19-03-2011, 21:18
This thread is no disrespect to Daymos but i think he missed a few transfers especially in the italian league. Im not trying to be rude but im just going to post some transfers i noticed that are missing here. Would really appreciate it if anybody can contribute and there new squad number would be handy:)

Hi flash11,

I think Daymos won't think you're disrespecting his work with this thread, (neither I will one the Portuguese one be launched), I already posted on the other thread telling to make a thread after v3 launch with some missing transfers/players or other incorrections. ;)

This way we can update the v3 with your findings and get an almost perfect OF ;)

For you and all other guys that are contributing... good work and thanks a lot :)

wolf_cesar
19-03-2011, 21:22
@Schitzophonic and Glejs

I haven't tried the Bundesliga OF, so I don't know which transfers Daymos did, but it seems something may be wrong, to have around 600 players on Free Transfers...
Did you applied the konami lineups or overwrited the edited data?

For example, I have done maybe like 95% of the transfers you guys posted here and already applied the update and they're still on the correct teams... no free transfer players...

Schitzophonic
19-03-2011, 21:23
Nope. I applied everything before, and then it didn't even ask me to overwrite once I copied the files to my Xbox.

wolf_cesar
19-03-2011, 21:27
Nope. I applied everything before, and then it didn't even ask me to overwrite once I copied the files to my Xbox.

Very strange... Can you make a backup of your OF, the edit.bin or edited data (in case something bad happens), delete it from hard disk and then copy just the edit.bin file from Daymos OF to the hard disk?

Schitzophonic
19-03-2011, 21:44
I quite like it the way it is now tbh. It's got all the created stuff intact, but the new players as well. Why would something bad happen? It's working fine.

leomessi20
19-03-2011, 21:44
As for the 600 Free Agents, I'm not getting the same problem, so you may have installed V3 wrong.

Schitzophonic
19-03-2011, 21:47
I used the method that Daymos uses from eBay. Maybe he just sent me the wrong version? Whatever it is, once I've finished doing my updates, it's going to be much better for having the players KONAMI added aswell. Just takes a bit more effort to do the transfers I guess.

leomessi20
19-03-2011, 21:49
Demba Ba is not in West Ham. I couldn't find him in the Free Agents list either or at Hoffenheim.

flash11
19-03-2011, 22:03
So after seen the outcome of both what would you guys recommend doing using daymos file with no konami update or use the konami update..

and also how long do you think it would take to fix if i was to use the konami update with daymos file

leomessi20
19-03-2011, 22:08
Well, you need the recent Konami update. But I like the V3b file. I mean, you get all the Bundesliga teams, which is amazing.

Daymos
20-03-2011, 00:35
Thanks for this guys

This is odd because I did these transfers

I'll defo be interested in releasing a fix file asap but I'm gonna be busy with Liga Zagres..

I'll check that file too to see if transfers are ok

flash11
20-03-2011, 01:39
Thanks for this guys

This is odd because I did these transfers

I'll defo be interested in releasing a fix file asap but I'm gonna be busy with Liga Zagres..

I'll check that file too to see if transfers are ok

Mate take your time no need to release a fix file the transfers are very easy to manually do im making a list of the ones you have missed and ill post it tommorow some time to help your work

leomessi20
20-03-2011, 02:12
Daymos is right. All the players from the Konami update that people think are no longer there after the update are just hidden. Look for players like Mitrovic, Sala, Gokhan Tore (Chelsea Youth Players) based on their nationalities.

Demba Ba is still in the game under Senegal.

Glejs
20-03-2011, 09:39
As for the 600 Free Agents, I'm not getting the same problem, so you may have installed V3 wrong.

I can't think of any other way I could've installed it. But it's alright, I'm going to go through the whole list of free agents players together with google/wikipedia, goal.com and this forum.. in a few days all players will be in their right places. :)

Daymos
20-03-2011, 09:56
Cheers guys

When either of you are done, would you beable to email it to me and I'll credit you and rerelease it :)

Glejs
20-03-2011, 11:24
Cheers guys

When either of you are done, would you beable to email it to me and I'll credit you and rerelease it :)

Sure, if I ever manage to finish this huge task. :)

Question! Is there any way to delete players from the FREE AGENTS list? I have two exactly identical versions of the player FÓRMICA. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauro_Formica

I transfered him from Newell Old Boys to Blackburn, and by coincidence I later noticed that he was also available in the FREE AGENTS list. Darn. I want to delete one of them!!

wolf_cesar
20-03-2011, 12:24
I dunno what's happening with thos mysterious free agents and missing players...

I tell you my experience with my OF and konami update to base my answer ;)

Before downloading the konami update I saw Daymos post telling that on this update we could apply everything from konami that would have no mess up.
I made a backup of my OF and did like Daymos told (applied lineups and overwrited edited data).

Loaded up PES and gone into edit to see what I got... For example on Benfica I made Carole, now there was a new player L. Carole, nice... But... didn't find Jardel...
Looked into others teams, I saw Jardel (the one I created in Olhanense, a team I created...), and strangely I found "my" Carole in another Portuguese team....
Then I looked the other odd bit, all created teams were defaulted to 23 players...
That was a great mess to my OF...

Next, deleted the konami update, restore my previous OF (v2) and loaded PES. Now I choosed not to apply and not overwrite edited data...
This way I still have my transfers, my players, teams and so on... everything is just like before, just have new boots to choose from...

That's why I don't get how this stuff from free agents and missing players is happening...

flash11
20-03-2011, 12:52
Cheers guys

No problem mate so far i have done the premiership, the italian league and sorted out the free agents. Have a football match now so ill do some more after that

leomessi20
20-03-2011, 16:27
I think Wikipedia is the best source for line-ups. Flash11, will you also be doing line-ups for National teams?

leomessi20
20-03-2011, 16:35
Oh and if you want to replicate the EPL line-ups from the newest Konami update, Only Pro Evo has photos of each team's squad line-up: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/03/march-dlc-premier-league-squads.html

Might be useful.

leomessi20
20-03-2011, 16:35
Oh and if you want to replicate the EPL line-ups from the newest Konami update, Only Pro Evo has photos of each team's squad line-up: http://www.onlyproevolutions.com/2011/03/march-dlc-premier-league-squads.html

Might be useful.

leomessi20
20-03-2011, 16:36

Might be useful.

flash11
20-03-2011, 18:48
so while i was away my brother decides to default the squads now i have the full konami update.. do you guys think i should just edit with the update ie:fix the bundesliga. But all transfers and lineups are done. or delete everything and install it all again.

Im thinking of the first as ill only have to redo the bundesliga and some other small issues. Im not doing releasing anything without daymos permission but if he approves of me updateing his file then i have no problem doing international squads to the latest ones.

Rebsat
20-03-2011, 21:44
Amazing thread:D, right now I'm not at home, later soon I'll get home and I'll be participating by making a list of missing winter transfers from Goal.com and ESPN Soccernet:), keep up the good work guys:w00t

Glejs
21-03-2011, 09:57
so while i was away my brother decides to default the squads now i have the full konami update.. do you guys think i should just edit with the update ie:fix the bundesliga. But all transfers and lineups are done. or delete everything and install it all again.

Im thinking of the first as ill only have to redo the bundesliga and some other small issues. Im not doing releasing anything without daymos permission but if he approves of me updateing his file then i have no problem doing international squads to the latest ones.

double post

Glejs
21-03-2011, 10:02

Wow, finished already with all transfers? Did you also have 600+ players in the FREE AGENTS pool? If so you have worked very fast :) I spent 10-15 hours this weekend and still have around 420 transfers to do..

A little question: Is there any way to delete players from the FREE AGENTS list? I have two exactly identical versions of the player FÓRMICA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauro_Formica

I transfered him from Newell Old Boys to Blackburn, and by coincidence I later noticed that he was also available in the FREE AGENTS list. If there is any smart way, please help.

flash11
21-03-2011, 10:18
i have done the majority of transfers if i have missed any there small players. I i would upload only i havent a clue how to get it from my xbox to my laptop.

Istill have loads of duplicates ie: adebayor and others like that if you default the player they go back to there original state very tedious to do

Glejs
21-03-2011, 10:40
i have done the majority of transfers if i have missed any there small players. I i would upload only i havent a clue how to get it from my xbox to my laptop.

Istill have loads of duplicates ie: adebayor and others like that if you default the player they go back to there original state very tedious to do

Ok. I try to do all transfers. Going through youth players and everything. But you don't remember how many players you had in your FREE AGENTS pool? Would be intersting to know. I seem to be the only one with 600+

flash11
21-03-2011, 11:08
o sorry never answered that mate. No i had roughly the same amount in the free agents alot were international duplicates so be careful with your transfers

NiCk47
22-03-2011, 14:30
Is there a chance to get, at least, a complete list of the missing transfers for the V3 OF???

Daymos
22-03-2011, 15:46
you guys are top class..

Well done..

I've recieved a couple of files but if you'd like me to rerelease the file with the transfers you've done then please drop me an email so I can also add a couple of things like the german Cup emblem plus I have someone who can make many faces more realistic following a great facial guide.. (this is for some players in the game not those ive created)

I have a file with all my Bundesliga players added so you will know who is in the game or not.. (save you looking for players not created)

Ive actually created 98% of all German Squads.

Let me know guys then I can send the file to my face guy and it can be released this week asap..

Im currently busy doing the 3rd v3 file and its starting to take shape nicely.. so I wouldnt be able to fix all the transfers until the weekend in theory.

This is whats makes the PES community a grreat one..

Thanks again guys..

PS its a shame no one wants to play with or update the npower file :( lol

Bundesliga is beating the npower version by 2 to 1 which is understandable as its all new.. :)

Du 1337
22-03-2011, 15:52
I miss Kevin Strootman, Atilla Yildirim & Leon De Kogel in the selection of FC Utrecht. They are new players in PES.

NiCk47
22-03-2011, 16:06
you guys are top class..

Well done..

I've recieved a couple of files but if you'd like me to rerelease the file with the transfers you've done then please drop me an email so I can also add a couple of things like the german Cup emblem plus I have someone who can make many faces more realistic following a great facial guide.. (this is for some players in the game not those ive created)

I have a file with all my Bundesliga players added so you will know who is in the game or not.. (save you looking for players not created)

Ive actually created 98% of all German Squads.

Let me know guys then I can send the file to my face guy and it can be released this week asap..

Im currently busy doing the 3rd v3 file and its starting to take shape nicely.. so I wouldnt be able to fix all the transfers until the weekend in theory.

This is whats makes the PES community a grreat one..

Thanks again guys..

PS its a shame no one wants to play with or update the npower file :( lol

Bundesliga is beating the npower version by 2 to 1 which is understandable as its all new.. :)

So the file could be ready now...
Never mind players' faces....Re-release it.....at least the edit.data

Daymos
22-03-2011, 17:15
@Nick47

You read correctly the 1st time.. This is the plan im sticking with.

Listening to people like you is the reason issues were not picked up before release.

theres more to this file than you realize..

You forget that theres 2 files.. How do you know I dont have someone editing the npower version too..

I may want to keep both identical as its taken me so long to make sure there is a choice.. so to disregard one file now IS NOT AN OPTION.

Let me finish the cup emblem and see who is helping and we'll take it from there..

Cool

Glejs
23-03-2011, 10:35
I'm currently halfway through the sorting and editing of the 600+ players I have in the FREE AGENTS pool. I can't believe ppl already have had time to go through this huge list, but maybe it's just me working slowly. :) Or maybe I'm the only one doing ALL transfers? I'm googling/wiki EVERY player to see which team they belong to. It's a real pain at times, when teams are full (32 players).. Then I have to go through the whole team and see which ones are out on loan or are retired etc etc.

But at the same time I enjoy it, doing the detective work which players to add to which team. Maybe I'm done around saturday or sunday.

PS. I do not create any new players or edit any player faces or shirt numbers. Only height, weight, nationality or wrongly spelled names (comparing lots of different sites and sources). Players that I leave in the FREE AGENTS pool are there for a reason. Either massive injury IRL/out for the season, or that they belong to B-team/youth team or have transfered to a team that isn't available in PES.

Daymos
23-03-2011, 10:44
I'm currently halfway through the sorting and editing of the 600+ players I have in the FREE AGENTS pool. I can't believe ppl already have had time to go through this huge list, but maybe it's just me working slowly. :) Or maybe I'm the only one doing ALL transfers? I'm googling/wiki EVERY player to see which team they belong to. It's a real pain at times, when teams are full (32 players).. Then I have to go through the whole team and see which ones are out on loan or are retired etc etc.

But at the same time I enjoy it, doing the detective work which players to add to which team. Maybe I'm done around saturday or sunday.

PS. I do not create any new players or edit any player faces or shirt numbers. Only height, weight, nationality or wrongly spelled names (comparing lots of different sites and sources). Players that I leave in the FREE AGENTS pool are there for a reason. Either massive injury IRL/out for the season, or that they belong to B-team/youth team or have transfered to a team that isn't available in PES.

Great work man.. did you apply the konami update and select apply of are you fixing my file?

I think some people are fixing just my missing transfers.. whereas if you select to apply..

all squads will be reduced to 23 and then you will have to go round finding the missing 3 or 4 players..

If you want I can send you a file tonight which shows you the Bundesliga players I have created taken from the full squad list on UEFA.com...

It has player numbers there too.

Then id find the player and create them from PES stats database.

email me on my address below and ill send you the document if it will save you some time..

Let me know.

Cool

Glejs
23-03-2011, 11:08
Yo Damos. Yes I selected to appy the Konami update, but that was long before I copied your awesome OF to my Xbox. After I got your files copied, I never got a new question if I wanted to apply or not. I guess all team squads were reduced to 23 (hence 600+ players @ FREE AGENTS).. I don't know for sure though. But it feels good to do all transfers by myself, to have full control :) Enough with the rambling, I love PES and your document seem interesting. You've got mail!

Daymos
23-03-2011, 11:47
Yo Damos. Yes I selected to appy the Konami update, but that was long before I copied your awesome OF to my Xbox. After I got your files copied, I never got a new question if I wanted to apply or not. I guess all team squads were reduced to 23 (hence 600+ players @ FREE AGENTS).. I don't know for sure though. But it feels good to do all transfers by myself, to have full control :) Enough with the rambling, I love PES and your document seem interesting. You've got mail!

Sweet..

What your doing is hard work, but is the most detailed method in order to get the best out of both worlds..

Ill send you the document this evening when I get home.

Cool

leomessi20
23-03-2011, 14:09
I still don't understand how you ended up with 600+ free agents. That's messed up!

flash11
23-03-2011, 18:59
Daymos any chance i could get a copy of that document

Du 1337
24-03-2011, 16:03
So Daymos, will u add some new players that came during the winterperiod?

Daymos
24-03-2011, 16:35
Daymos any chance i could get a copy of that document

Hey mate.. yeah drop me an email to the address below and ill send it to you..

So Daymos, will u add some new players that came during the winterperiod?

Only transfers.. Unless the new player is top class and was plucked from some Mongolian league then he should be in the game already.. lol

Du 1337
24-03-2011, 17:02
Is there a list of the new players that KONAMI added in the latest DLC? This way, u can add these players as well so V3 en the DLV have the same adds.

Daymos
24-03-2011, 17:10
Is there a list of the new players that KONAMI added in the latest DLC? This way, u can add these players as well so V3 en the DLV have the same adds.

A fix is in progress building from Konami's full update.. (currently only v3b)

v3a is getting updated too though..

Du 1337
25-03-2011, 18:42
Great to read this!
Will u remind us when this fix is done? Would be gr8!

Du 1337
27-03-2011, 15:10
Last update 28-03

Bruma: Chelsea > Leicester #12
Onyewu: AC Milan > Twente #2
Emanuelson: Ajax > AC Milan #28
V Bommel: Bayern > AC Milan #4
Demichelis: Bayern > Malaga #5

Du 1337
28-03-2011, 07:54
Of players in the game:

Kyle Walker #36 (Tottenham > Aston Villa)

Curtis Davies #32 (Leicester > Birmingham City)
O'Connor (Birmingham > released)

Formica #10 (Newell's Old Boys > Blackburn)

Kornilenko (Rubin Kazan > Blackpool)
Andy Reid (Sheffield United > Blackpool)
Dekel Keinan (Blackpool > released)

R. Mustapha (Bolton > released)

Steve Sidwell #7 (Aston Villa > Fulham)

Shefki Kuqi #42 (Finland NT > Newcastle)

Khumalo #36 (South Africa NT > Tottenham)

Robbie Keane #34 (Tottenham > West Ham)
Ben Haim (West Ham > released)

But since my game seems to have all of the missing/removed players in the Free Agents section since I installed V3, there's also these I've noticed. All of which can be found in Free Agents. I may be missing some, but:

Ignasi Miquel #48 (ingame version) > Arsenal = alreayd in there

Pires #8 (preset ingame version) > Aston Villa = already in there

Bradley > Aston Villa

N. Redmond > Birmingham City

R. Rochina > Blackburn
Goulon > Blackburn
J. Morris > Blackburn
J. Santa Cruz > Blackburn
Jones (Jermaine) #2 > Blackburn

S. Sbai > Blackpool
J. Puncheon > Blackpool

T. Eaves > Bolton
M. Alonso #25 > Bolton

J. McEachran > Chelsea
J. Sala > Chelsea
Gokhan Tore > Chelsea
M. Mitrovic > Chelsea

R. Dalle Valle #36 > Fulham (correct to L. Dalla Valle)
Briggs #28 > Fulham

Amoo > Liverpool
Hansen > Liverpool

Dzeko #10 (ingame version with accent on Z) > Man City

A. Lindegaard #34 > Man Utd
O. Gill > Man Utd
J. Dudgeon > Man Utd

P. Airey > Newcastle Utd

Boffin > West Ham
Demba Ba > West Ham
O'Neil > West Ham

A. Hammill #19 > Wolverhampton
L. Griffiths #28 > Wolverhampton
Adriano Basso #26 > Wolverhampton

Ljungberg > Celtic

I'm sure there's more to add, anyone?

Update

Daymos
28-03-2011, 12:09
Great work man :)

Glejs
28-03-2011, 12:32
I'm currently going through all the squads and winter transfers of most teams in the game.. there's lots of info available at wikipedia. For example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spanish_football_trans fers_winter_2010%E2%80%9311 or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_trans fers_winter_2010%E2%80%9311.. I'll try to move around and create as many players as I can. Although I will only create them if their stats can be found at the pesstatsdatabase.. Anyway I'm aiming to be done within 2 weeks (I'm about halfway through).

EDIT. I noticed that transferlists @ wikipedia aren't 100% correct. Keep on writing transfers in this thread and I'll see what I can do. :)

Daymos
28-03-2011, 13:08
Great stuff man..

I say you dont really need to create more players.. dont get me wrong its a bonus but ill explain.

I've said it before .. unless an unknown top quality player has been plucked from some Mongolian league into stardom then he should already be in the game..

If not then tuff..

For the bundesliga Ive created 97% of the players in the squad listed on eufa.com

from a team of 25 plus.. I may have come across 1 or 2 young players whos stats are no where to be seen and theye never played a game in the 1st team.. I say F**@ em..

Even with those youngsters with no stats, I just base copy a similar style player and build the face to match..

If I a player has no stats.. hasnt played and has no picture.. then I say f##@ em and move on..

no disrespect intended to anyone..

I think you shoudlnt worry about making too many players.. especially if most people wont use them..

Its like adding Henry Landsbury in Arsenal for example. I wouldnt use him.. lol

time is precious and I dont want you to waste yours..

I think your work is great but I say dont kill yourself as its just transfers that are the major priority I guess.

If your happy to do as you are then Im happy but I just wanted to let you know anything you do is a bonus.. this goes to all of you..

What do you guys think?

Daymos
28-03-2011, 13:08
double post :(

Glejs
28-03-2011, 13:42
You're absolutely right Daymos :) Sometimes it's a real pain being a bit of a perfectionist. I guess you'd know this too with all your editing hours, hehe.

Du 1337
28-03-2011, 20:24
Most important is that all the bigger players are put correctly together with their squad numbers. :)

I think this is achieved by now :)

snoopafella
29-03-2011, 08:36
Corinthians have just made the deal of the century by signing Adriano :-)
Can't hardly wait for the updated transfer file - But if all the major missing transfers are already mentioned in this topic, I will do it manually.

Glejs
29-03-2011, 10:59
I have taken care of the Adriano transfer in my coming update. I won't be doing much updating on the Libertadores teams, but Adriano is just too interesting to have as a "FREE AGENT". :)

About shirt/squad numbers I'm afraid I haven't really thought about getting these right.. I guess I'm not the most perfect perfectionist! :P But I'll try to have a look later.

Du 1337
29-03-2011, 13:03
Is it possible for someone to make my post on here @ 27-03-2011, 16:10 a sticky at page 1?

Du 1337
29-03-2011, 13:04
Corinthians have just made the deal of the century by signing Adriano :-)
Can't hardly wait for the updated transfer file - But if all the major missing transfers are already mentioned in this topic, I will do it manually.

He won't play for them till next season or...?

Craney91
29-03-2011, 16:36
No offence to any people involved in the making and editing of this file, but it really does need not just a once over, but a twice over.

The kits and emblems are fantastic, faultless. Well done daymos!

But squads and player wise, although some are done and are fine. Its all over the place.

Now I dont want to jump on your back daymos I want you to know I fully appreciate the work put in. I myself used to edit OF's on PES6 for PS2 and its ridiculous how much time put in for so little reward. So I fully understand that you see yourself more as a kit man more than a stats, players squads man. It would just be to much to do for one man.

But if someone is willing and loyal enough to make the changes needed you would be of huge help to daymos and the community.

Iv noticed niggles that have carried over from the last v2 file.

For instance Chicharito for Man United still has a dupe player in the Mexico national team (I thought this was brought up)

There are lots of un-needed duplicate created players with the right names in the "other" player database that do not need to be there or need to overwritten with players not-in-game.

Players that have been created and made for the Bundesliga teams (some of which already have the correct player in the national teams) have been duplicated and created for no reason. For instance a licensed Mathijsen for Holland can be found in the Holland national team, yet he has been created seperately for the Hamburg team? SO you have 2 of the same player. Im sure there are many more players like that on the Bundesliga. Basically the player created on the club team that has a dupe in the national team needs to be removed and the correct national team player needs to be transfered across to the club team.

Some players who you think are not-in-game are and can be found in the "others" someone mentioned Demba Ba for West Ham is not in the game. He is, he is in the 600 full "other" players section. He may also be in the senegal team as a duplicate also (I havent checked that yet)

Players created by Konami in the update like licensed Pires and Ljungberg are also lost in the other players section, there is no need to create the same player twice. Just transfer the licensed ones across to the correct team and remove the created duplicate player.

These duplicate players are going to mess the ML up, some players can be fount 2-3 times sometimes under different names assigned or not assigned to clubs. Sometimes they have the same name also. SO it needs a good clean through.

Transfered Player numbers and created player numbers and some line-ups are wrong also. TBH it could do with a team of people working on EXACTLY the same file to make these changes. Its to messy with files being sent here and there. Try and keep it to one between all, so that the right changes can be made. Or this messy planning will creep in to the files.

IMO it would have been better to delay the file by a few weeks after the v7 konami update. So that could have been used as the base upwards. I dont see any duplicate players on konamis update and transfers and squad line-ups are uptodate. The only thing that needs to be worked on using the konami file as a base. Is having to find the missing players that go missing when the konami update is applied. Find them on the others section and put them back into the correct squads.....then edit any duplicate players that appear.

I feel alot of this mess may have been avoided if v3 would have been delayed and created after the v7 konami update.

BTW daymos I will get around to a donation mate, sorry I havent been around in a while, I have been busy. However at the moment I am out of work, but as soon im back in work either temp or permanent. Ill send you a few drinks across for your hard work ;)

You have my word.

snoopafella
29-03-2011, 16:55
I have taken care of the Adriano transfer in my coming update. I won't be doing much updating on the Libertadores teams, but Adriano is just too interesting to have as a "FREE AGENT". :)

Hey Glejs!

Thank you for the info, I hope we will have a copy of your updated file (with the permission of Daymos).
The truth is that I don't wanna create my own custom teams until transfers are not done. What a pity that a lot of editing data is in 1 edit.bin file...

Profey
29-03-2011, 18:33
Maybe dumb question, but is true that with Daymos v3 and a no apply in the update, all new players are in the free agent zone? Because they are in mine.

Craney91
30-03-2011, 02:57
I have been tweaking the file today and have (I think) removed all duplicate players that end up in both club and national teams. I have fixed this for a few players in the bundesliga teams and also alot of others 2.

Matighsen at Hamburg
Charisteas also at Hamburg
also J.Hernandez at Man United

.....and much more. I have also transfered across the licensed konami players Pires and Ljungberg over to Aston Villa and Celtic. (and removed the fake created Pires from Villa and put him over at the "others" with the other 600+)

I have also corrected a few apps and fixed some of the wrong player numbers, due to some of the transfers daymos done.

Like I said earlier it is best all to keep it between one file, because sending 5 or 6 to daymos that are different, does not help him or us.

Look, I have fixed the duplicated players and a few more things, all this file needs now really is someone to finish of the rest of the missing transfers, player numbers and team line-ups.

Then for it to be sent to daymos to be released. I will UPLOAD the edit file later on today for someone to download, copy over to there hard drive and to then make those changes. If i have held you up and you have already started making the transfer changes, I think it would be best for everyone to stop.

Download my file that has fixed the duplicate players and then start correcting the transfers, numbers and line-ups on the file I have.

For the space of a few more days delay, we wont have to worry about sorting the duplicate players ever again. If no attention is giving to this and worked on from this file, we will be left to doing the duplicate players all over again when daymos uploads the "fix" to v3.

Im not being arrogant or selfish wanting you to download the things I have done to my file, not at all. I dont want ANY praise of recognition for what little I have done. But it WILL help the person wanting to fix the tranfers on the file with having to not fix the duplicate players.

Who is doing transfers to the file now, or has daymos already gotten one of you to do that already?

Whats going on?

Glejs
30-03-2011, 09:17
Craney91, I have been working on an update for around 2 weeks now. I had 600+ players as FREE AGENTS after inserting Daymos V3 file. I've worked through this list, putting pretty much everyone in their current team (using wiki and lots of googling for reliable sources). I am also creating some missing players, mostly for Bundesliga. Created around 10 players atm, only using official stats from pesstatsdatabase or similar.

And I'm trying to look at all the most recent transfers for most of the European clubs. Also, I'm defaulting duplicate player names to their fake name so there aren't any 2 players with the same name (don't know if this is a good or bad thing to do..). I'm bound to miss some, because there's lots of information flying around. But I'm trying my best here. :)

Now, there's still 300 something players in the FREE AGENTS list but they are all there for a reason. Either they are fantasy pes-team players, faked name players or just simply doesn't belong to a club represented in the game atm.

What I haven't cared to look at is changing shirt numbers and line-ups, and I honestly don't know if I have the strenght to do that. But if you people feel that this updated edit file might be a good base then I'm sure you won't mind doing it for yourselves. I'm sending it to Daymos next week sometime, hopefully.

Daymos
30-03-2011, 09:31
Glejs

Top class work man.

It would be most helpful if more people contribute but I don't mind doing the starting 11 and possibly shirt numbers..

If people can help it will cut time.

Mentally it's all very draining.

Craney91
30-03-2011, 23:42
Duplicate players are not just in the "free agents", "created players section" or the "others"

The ones that appear as (duplicates with exactly the same name OR 1 player with Konami's faked named player and another With Daymos's same created player) are not the problem because the majority of them are in the "free agents" and these 600+ players will NOT EFFECT YOUR MASTER LEAGUE.

The duplicate players I have been finding are the ones that WILL effect ANYBODYS ML. The ones Im on about are mainly International players (already on the national teams) and daymos has created for the Bundesliga and Championship teams. There ARE MANY I have come across like this........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J. Hernandez - Man Utd and (JAVUERENHO in Mexico) ...JAVUERENHO needs to be removed to the "other" players section and the correct player from Man United put back into the Mexico team

Commons - Derby County and (Licensed Commons in Scotland) The Commons in the Derby team (One that daymos created) needs to be removed to the "others" and the Licensed one transfered across to Derby.

Iwelumo - Burnley and (Licensed Iwelumo in Scotland) Same needs to be done here as done with Commons

Charisteas - Schalke 04 and (Licensed Charisteas in Greece) Same needs to be done as with the previous 2 mentioned above.

Mathijsen - Hamburg and (Licensed Mathijsen in Holland/Netherlands) Same needs to be done as with the previous 3 mentioned.

Pires - Aston Villa and (Licensed Pires in the "free agents" section) The Pires at Villa (Daymos creation) needs to be removed over to the "free agents" with the Konami created licensed Pires transfered to Villa.

Kuzmanovic - Stuttgart and (In Serbia) The Kuzmanovic created by daymos in the Stuttgart team needs to be moved over to the "free agents" while the Kuzmanovic in the Serbia team needs to be moved over to Stuttgart.

Bah - Stuttgart and (In Guinea) The Bah created by Daymos in the Stuttgart team needs to be moved over to the Guinea National Team. With the one already in the Guinea National Team moved over to the "free agents"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I may have done alot more than those mentioned above (I cant remember all the names) but these duplicate players seem to creep up MAINLY in the fantastic leagues daymos has created. Its is a easy mistake for daymos to do, to not search the player database on PES 2011 edit mode, before creating the player for his created teams. This has led to daymos creating a player that is already in the game, but was just needing to be transfered across to the correct team.

On the whole daymos for many teams daymos has done this prefectly, but there are some players who need to be sorted.

Now im sure there could be more than what Iv mentioned, but it seems these Duplicates are only appearing in the TWO leagues created on the file (Bundesliga and Championship) so you need to search all the players (already in there national team squads) that are playing for clubs in those created leagues and check if there is 2 of the same player.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also "VERONIN" in the Ukraine national team needs to be changed to "VORONIN"

WOLVERHAMPTON should be WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS.

Leon Cort, Tyrone Mears AND Andre Bikey at Burnley are all white players. (I have fixed the apps of these players) If I remember this also happend on the last file. With white, black players....Im sure there could be more like these and vice-versa, so the created teams need a check through to find those out. I have fixed the three mentioned.

Iv done much more to the file also, also sorted some of wrong player numbers and moved the Licensed Freddie Ljungberg in the "free agents" across to Celtic.....

Whoever daymos is working with for the fix file, needs to make the changes, I have mentioned BEFORE sending it over to daymos (Just in case you have not made the changes already)

....If not im more than willing to pass the edit file on my Hard Drive, over to the person who is going to make the transfers, line-ups and the rest of the players numbers uptodate, ready to be sent to daymos for release.

(PS. Daymos, mate when you have the time, try and let us know what the situation is.

.....Or if anybody is working along with Daymos to fix the transfers, is willing to use this as a base to sort the transfers out on. Please say so soon, so i can send you the file. ASAP)

- Dan ;)

edu madrid
31-03-2011, 01:09
For everybody:

If Daymos wants I'll send him this file...and if He wants he can send you or help him update his file to you... I won't send you this file in respect my friend Daymos, So take a look:

First of all I used like base this thread: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=83313

I used Daymos v3b;
I imputed Konami Update v7 and aswered not, after I default all transfers and default all line-ups team each team by team;
I din't touch in Npower (players, kits, logos);
I din't touch in any Kits or logos;
I recovered all missed Bundesliga players;
I corrected all Numbers Bundesliga players;
I corrected all Bundesliga line-up basing in that thread that I think it's right because I compared with the sites of German teams;
I made all transfers in Bundesliga Teams basing in last January Bundesliga Transfers like Helmes to Wolfsburg;

I changed some defaut positions players for some positions according to that source of information I picked up that matches the schema. By doing this no longer exists as low stats. The general stats becamos good now!!!

If Daymos acept my file and send you We'll need delete all duplicated players to became it perfect...

Glejs
31-03-2011, 10:31
Duplicate players are not just in the "free agents", "created players section" or the "others" // JAVUERENHO needs to be removed to the "other" players section ..

Hello Dan :) Great info you're coming with! I think I've done most of those changes you mention, except the Derby & Burnley players and the white/black appearances (impossible mission to go through all players, lol).. But the section you refer to as "others", where is it located? In the edit menu there are "created players", "classic players" and "free agents" only. As far as I can remember.. sitting at work now, can't check.

EDIT: Btw Commons seem to be playing at Celtic now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Commons

Craney91
31-03-2011, 15:31
Hello Dan :) Great info you're coming with! I think I've done most of those changes you mention, except the Derby & Burnley players and the white/black appearances (impossible mission to go through all players, lol).. But the section you refer to as "others", where is it located? In the edit menu there are "created players", "classic players" and "free agents" only. As far as I can remember.. sitting at work now, can't check.

EDIT: Btw Commons seem to be playing at Celtic now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Commons

Free agents.....other...same thing mate.

They used to be "others" on PES6 but their just called free agents now.

Like I said in a earlier post a file needs to be kept as one between people who are going to make the changes. If daymos is already working with someone then we need to make sure they know all the changes we have made to our OF's.

Iv made all the changes I've mentioned (But im sure there is more....i've updated apps for a few players, Lucas, Meireles, Glen Johnson, Rodallega, Gradel, Emnes and more....)

But we cant all edit files to be sent over to daymos, because you cant combine the files (Like on PES6) so whoever is working with daymos needs to be told the changes other people have made in case they have been missed.

Daymos
31-03-2011, 16:11
Hey guys.. you lot are magic..

Im only working with you guys..

theres many people who are working on the non update version but you 2 here are the only guys working on the after konami update version.

Glejs
31-03-2011, 16:23
Daymos you're quite magic too :D

Dan, the edit file being so extremely static is a pain for all us fans wanting the game to be as perfect as possible..

This weekend I'll try to finish the "last" pieces for my version of this file. I'm gonna go through the Bundesliga/nPower creation threads at this forum. Concentrating on getting all players in their correct teams, defaulting/deleting duplicates and create a few new players. I'm going to browse all leagues + "other teams" to have the squads as updated as possible. Only minor changes will be done for the Copa teams (Ronaldinho, Adriano, Fabiano etc).

Apps, faces and shirt numbers is just too much work for me, so Dan mate if you're doing all that maybe it's better to have your file as the next version? Or maybe I could send you my file this weekend so you can continue working on it? At least you could take a look at it and see if it's good enough. :)

Craney91
31-03-2011, 17:25
Daymos you're quite magic too :D

Dan, the edit file being so extremely static is a pain for all us fans wanting the game to be as perfect as possible..

This weekend I'll try to finish the "last" pieces for my version of this file. I'm gonna go through the Bundesliga/nPower creation threads at this forum. Concentrating on getting all players in their correct teams, defaulting/deleting duplicates and create a few new players. I'm going to browse all leagues + "other teams" to have the squads as updated as possible. Only minor changes will be done for the Copa teams (Ronaldinho, Adriano, Fabiano etc).

Apps, faces and shirt numbers is just too much work for me, so Dan mate if you're doing all that maybe it's better to have your file as the next version? Or maybe I could send you my file this weekend so you can continue working on it? At least you could take a look at it and see if it's good enough. :)

It depends really on who has done the most work to their files since v3.

I think the only way the fix file and ANY "future files" Daymos releases can benefit...is that we keep just the ONE file between all of us NOW.

So that we are not just editing 7+ different files from different people at different stages!

Dont forget, unlike PES6, we CANNOT combine files together on PES2011!

Like I said, I've done quite abit (Thats taking nothing away from anything you or anybody else has done to there own file) But I feel it is 100% in the best interests of Daymos the Community and the file, to pass the ONE completed file between all the people involved in the fix, so that...

1 Person can fix any missing duplicate players missed by me or others.
1 Person can Make any app changes to players for better realism.
1 Person can touch up on any kits.
1 Person can sort the transfers out, player numbers and the line ups.
1 Person can go through the created teams to find White - Black Players.

etc etc

Working on totally different files is gonna get nowhere, when everybodys sending 101 different ones to Daymos. So right now a decision needs to be made for the better of a future fix and any more OF's in the future.

If that means delaying a fix for a few weeks so that we have a file everybody can be happy about, for me is 100% worth it.

I think the best thing to do (Not being selfish or arrogant in any way) is for me to upload my edit file (If thats all I need to upload) to filefront or something simular and for one (or more) guys who Daymos wants helping out on the file to make the changes, I havent got across to yet.

Iv sorted the duplicate players in the created leagues (Might need a check over by somebody else again) it just needs the correct transfers, line-ups and any player number errors missed out now really.

......and any appearance mistakes missed by Daymos, like Bikey, Cort and Mears (I feel there could be a few more of these in the created leagues)

If I upload the file later, I think it would be BEST for everyone, If anybody involved in helping Daymos (No bull$hiters) started making these changes on this file TOGETHER as a community, so only the one file and the BEST file can be sent to Daymos for a fix release.

For me it makes total sense....It just means people might have to do a few things to the file, they have already done on there own, that might be missing in this one, that is all.

But the thing is alot of people want to help, but sending numerous different files to Daymos (although appreciated) just causes a messy file and a messy situation.

We need a team working on the same file.

What you think Glejs and Daymos?

Let us know ASAP.

Glejs
31-03-2011, 20:09
My first thought.. it feels a bit too time consuming to send the file around and involve lots of people. I'm afraid I won't have the strenght to engage as much as you're asking mate. I'll be quite satisfied just to have all correct players in the correct teams, if their shirt numbers and skin color/appearance is wrong I could live with it because I have very limited knowledge of most Bundesliga/nPower players anyways. Especially nPower. What you don't know doesn't hurt ;)

I almost feel a bit embarrased now calling myself a perfectionist earlier, haha.. But I'm sure you'll find other people to work with, because it is a great idea to have one strong OF. Oh, Edu madrid seem to have a good solid base built too, maybe he is interested in joining this project? :)

Daymos
31-03-2011, 20:57
All I want is to sort transfers and shirt numbers in the process.

I'm not fussed about creating more players because you have to draw the line
Somewhere and there's more than enough players in each squad.

If you've done everything let's say minus a certain league then send to me and I'll find someone who can do any missing leagues.

Unfortunaty edus file (do not apply) can't be used because that will make your other (apply) files redundant.

Craney91
31-03-2011, 23:08
Iv gone through the 2 created leagues again tonight and fount yet more duplicate players (Which Ive fixed) Also spotted licensed players on the national teams needed to be moved over in place of the duplicate player on the club team.

Alot of these are cropping up in the Bundesliga. Also alot of players duplicated on different teams within the Bundesliga due to transfering to another team in the league. Like.....Hanke on both MOCHENGLADBACH and HANNOVER.

I feel as if I have sorted out all of these duplicate players like this now, Iv given the file a twice over. Iv also gone through the file to check any white - black players on every team you have created daymos....all that is sorted now.

I will send you the edit file via email to prevent people from downloading it and making any more changes to the file. ALL it needs now is that someone who is willing to do all the rest of the transfers in each league, Line-ups, and then the player numbers and that will be it and finished for release.

Im sure there will be 1 or 2 willing to do the transfers, no problem.

Like I said earlier, if there is a "team" of people working together on the SAME option file to make these changes, we wont have a problem. If it carries on where 3 or 4 different people are all working on seperate files. HOW IS THAT GOING TO WORK?....thats right...its not.

So daymos who is planning to do the transfers, team-line ups and squad numbers? (If there indeed is anyone) Because this file is ready for them to start work on those three things.

Once thats finished its all done.

Craney91
01-04-2011, 00:01
In fact (Sorry for the double post)

Just when you think you have finished, you spot a wholenother 2-3 teams internationally with fake duplicate players.

Slovakia and Slovenia amongst others.

There is just to many for me. There is no point doing anymore TBH. My editing days on PES6 told me to never go there again and since that game I have not bothered with the editing on a PES. So Im gonna reluctantly call it a day, But Daymos Im still VERY VERY thankfull for what you have done for this file and the time, effort and dedication you have put in to make these files. Especially the kits ;)

I take nothing away from you, I take my hat of to you.

(PS. Daymos like i said before in earlier posts....IS IT POSSIBLE to have a file, with your kits, badges, emblems etc. Except for and WITHOUT the Bundesliga and the Championship teams?

Is it a case of transfering the correct numbers of uniform.bin etc

Do you know what numbers are needed to copy across excluding the Bundesliga and Championship?)

any help welcome.

edu madrid
01-04-2011, 02:59
Daymos I send you my file in your e-mail and I send a copy to Glejs take a look. I think if Glejs erase some duplicate players We will get a cool file and then he and you can continue improving.... I 'm playing it and I think it's really cool....I hope you like....
If you need my help I 'm here ...ok....so tks Daymos by your patient...I'm sorry for my english...I'm brazilian...
Craney if Daymos and glejs aprove my file you can help Glejs with the file, adding some details that You think is necessary...ok...

Glejs
01-04-2011, 08:58
If I understand correctly.. Craney you've been concentrating on getting the two created leagues (nPower and Bundesliga) in order (transfers, formations, shirt numbers, appearances) + deleting/defaulting duplicate players. As many as possible, whenever you find them.

Edu madrid, your file seem to have been focused on getting the Bundesliga correct. And Daymos mention something about your file not being appliable.

And me, I am working on doing transfers for pretty much all teams in the whole game + creating some new players that were late winter transfers & missed by Konami.. Most aren't stars but average or promising dudes, and I've only created with info found at the pesstatsdatabase (or official info from other PES games, as can be found in the Bundesliga/Npower threads at this forum) + a few appearances + will do the formations/starting 11s of the Bundesliga this weekend (based on info from this forum). And I've been deleting/defaulting duplicate players as well.. probably missed a bunch but I'm only human :)

It's too bad we have been working and concentrating on different areas, because I think none of us would want to edit any specific attributes again all over from the beginning.

Thanks for sending the file edu madrid mate, but I'm not sure I dare to try and install it. I'd kill myself if I deleted my own file by mistake! :P

Daymos
01-04-2011, 10:31
Hey guys..

I have half a solution..

Edu thank you for your file, I received it last night and will add some emblems and stuff to it.

We can release it this weekend as v3.1b (do not apply)

This does not have the new konami players and team linups etc but mine and edus settings etc

Now if you guys want to continue on the new v3b (apply version) then this canbe released as v3.2b once complete in a few weeks.

What do you guys think?

Rebsat
01-04-2011, 12:12
Hey guys..

I have half a solution..

Edu thank you for your file, I received it last night and will add some emblems and stuff to it.

We can release it this weekend as v3.1b (do not apply)

This does not have the new konami players and team linups etc but mine and edus settings etc

Now if you guys want to continue on the new v3b (apply version) then this canbe released as v3.2b once complete in a few weeks.

What do you guys think?

Daymos, If finally you've found this solution as better than all other solutions then we're PES fans have to completely agree with you, but still we should wait for other opinions from Glejs, Craney91 and edu madrid...

anyway, you've done great job guys, your works always much appreciated, big thanks:)

Daymos
01-04-2011, 14:36
I'm waiting and won't act until later this weekend anyhow..

If got emblems to add on the Portuguese file.

Remember the ultimate file is what's built on the (apply) version as that will benefit from all of Konami's additions plus whatever we add.

Craney91
01-04-2011, 15:05
I have gone through those two created leagues a few times and spotted alot of duplicate players (You accidently created Daymos) Iv removed them and transfered the (Licensed) players across to the team and give them the correct number and put the formations right. There was quite a few in players like this in Burnley, Preston NE, Coventry City, Hull City and Leicester. Players created that didnt need to be, just moved across from the national team.

Im not going to go through all the players, because there was just to many, But im confident for those leagues they have been dealt with.

I spotted Slovakia and Slovenia were messed up, just when I thought Id finished.
Some players in Slovenia were still the fake konami created players (Some were done) and by the looks of Slovakia ALL the players are still fake created players...but with the right names.

So you end up having players like a fake Skrtel and Hamsik in Slovakia, when the proper licensed players need to be moved across. I feel this could more or less be the whole team.

But by that time I admited defeat and stopped doing anymore to the file.

So apart from those two teams and the update transfers, numbers and line-ups. The file is finished. Daymos I will send you it via email ASAP so you can take a look and pass it on to someone who is going to do the things iv mentioned.

Should I send the edit file to the email in your sig?

Glejs
01-04-2011, 16:08
Editing PES is a never-ending job indeed..

Daymos if you want I'll send you my file too, people might want different grounds to build on. Some might prefer to have all transfers and new players, some prefer apps, formations and less duplicate players. :)

Craney91
01-04-2011, 16:23
Like I said earlier whats the point of making and sending different files of the same sort. If we work together on the SAME file and make all the changes we promise to make, we wont have any mistakes.

Its pointless sending two or three files all using (not apply) because what does that do?

I dont think the community wants to pick and choose a file with updated transfers and one with no duplicate players. That to me makes no sense, If we work together NOW we will have a complete file that the people who all contributed to it and the community can be happy with.

Daymos is anybody in line to do the transfers, numbers and line-ups yet?

Thats all this file needs.

(Sending it now)

Glejs
01-04-2011, 16:59
I don't see any problem with giving people choices, even if I agree that having just one ultimate file would be the very best thing.. But if you guys decide to build solely on your file Craney then it's fine by me. I started doing all this editing work for myself only anyways. But if you Daymos mate still want to have a look I'll send it, of course. :)

Tonight I'm gonna miss out on lots of valuable editing time.. poker and videogames evening @ work. Might be worth it haha. Have a few beers now people, enjoy the weekend cheeeers!

Daymos
01-04-2011, 20:29
I'll read through all posts later but just to note

Npower players were not done by me but whoever helped at the time..

Some players are internationals and not all sources of info is upto date..

I think the guys who helped create v2 with me did a brilliant job.

Now with the Bundesliga I had to create all the players.. There's guide that shows you all the players in the game already but this isn't accurate.

Even the guides to correct fake names has typos and gets identity complete wrong sometimes.

So all if that not forgetting Konami's update may reset fake names and if new players are added by konami then that will equal more duplicates

I even used some BBC link and spent hours on the transfers but I'm not sure what happened there either. Wol sent me a spread sheet to use but my emails gets swamped and I have 100s of emails top of wolfs email. I should save the important emails to another location but hotmail on the iPhone isn't 100%

Just letting you know some of the background of how this was created.

Craney91
01-04-2011, 20:50
I totally understand where you are coming from, sometimes the guides are not 100% right and I remember on PES6 it was a case of not working from guides as much as possible, because If you follow them word for word the amount of duplicates and mistakes that pop up is madness.

Its is very time consuming but what I used to do was correct all the (fake international) names and when you started creating teams, having to do a quick search of the name of the player your going to create, just incase its already in the game.

It took ages, but that is/was the only way. However there were programs on the PC for that game so you could make changes whilst on the PC which was a boost. Plus you could combine files and convert files. So you had lots of help on the PS2. But for todays Xbox its just much much more work than Playstation.

Also, Ive asked this a few times now....Is it possible to make a file with your most uptodate kits v3, badges and team names, but for only the teams already in the game.

So that would mean no Bundesliga and nPower teams and just being left with the 2 fake leagues and teams already on the game.

Is it possible?

PS. Have you recieved my email with the files I sent earlier BTW?

Daymos
01-04-2011, 21:28
Hey mate I got the email much appreciated..
I'm gonna act on it over the next day or 2 and hopefully find the best options for us to get the most out of a file.

With having a file without biubdesliga and npower you can just erase all players and or teams and reset the emblems etc but what's the point?

I'd rather start a master league with Bundesliga and npower with a couple errors rather than not have those 2 leagues at all..

But Thats just me

Craney91
01-04-2011, 22:47
Hey mate I got the email much appreciated..
I'm gonna act on it over the next day or 2 and hopefully find the best options for us to get the most out of a file.

With having a file without biubdesliga and npower you can just erase all players and or teams and reset the emblems etc but what's the point?

I'd rather start a master league with Bundesliga and npower with a couple errors rather than not have those 2 leagues at all..

But Thats just me

No its not that, basically when you go online you get to keep the kits and that right?

Well when you go online, the squads are reset to Konami's default. So you loose any edits made to the file EXCEPT for the kits and badges (You still see all that of course.)

But the squads get reset for online, so you loose the nPower and Bundesliga players and any edits you have made to players, but you keep the kits, the badges etc etc.

Let me explain...

Would it be possible to start an edit file completely a fresh, no editing at all what so ever. Download all the Konami updates ONLY so the squads are the most uptodate by Konami (to match the online squads) and then copy over the exact number of uniform and emblem files for only the National Teams, Premier League and the few teams in La Liga to the Hard Drive.

So that way, you get the proper kits, team names and badges for the real teams in the game. But the fake teams you edited for the nPower and Bundesliga remain and left untouched?

Basically a file that doesnt change at all for when you go online.

Same online as offline.

(PS, I tried defaulting and reseting but things are still wrong when you do that.)

If I know the right amount of file numbers to transfer across, I can do all that myself, no problem. Do you have any idea what numbers are for what? Surely there is a section of numbers that accomadate both of those leagues. So I can leave them out when I copy across to the HD?

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 00:38
Daymos

ps: Daymos however I din't aply, the new players from konami and line-up's updated are in the save that i sent you...Go to Real Madrid there is morata etc...go to Barcelona...I think all new players are there....
Line-up's are right too take a look in Chelsea for ex. the line'up is updated from Konami...
So I think it's be fine you update your file like Daymos V3b1 (before recover some missed Npowers Players (about players in teams more than 23) and I think if Glejs got take a look he and Craney will be able to continue improving the file...

***Daymos I forgot to say that I put strategy, freekick prefrences and Tactical Settings for each Bundesliga teams basing always in "Bundesliga Creation Thread"

Craney and Glejs remember that I recover all missed Bundesliga players, corrected numbers players from Bundesliga and I did updating in Bundesliga Transfers...like you know it wastes hard time and I noticed that you wanted it because You want a people to correct numbers, line-up's ...like I did. So take off duplicated players are litle easy than Restart all the things that I made and Daymos... Npower is right, Bundesliga too... We just need to erase some duplicated players and correct some details that you think that need be correceted... if you two agree you can got the save that I sent to Daymos and continue editing so in few days the job will finished... so Daymos can out Daymos v3b1 and after basing in v3b1 with your job he launch daymos v3b2 or if you work soon Daymos can launch just one File....

I think it will save time and we will have a excellent file what do you think????

Craney91
02-04-2011, 01:10
Daymos

ps: Daymos however I din't aply the new players from konami and line-up's updated are in the save that i sent you...Go to Real Madrid there is morata etc...go to Barcelona...I think the all new players are there....
So I think it's be fine you update your file like Daymos V3b1 and I think if Glejs got take a look he and Craney will be able to continue improving the file...

Craney and Glejs remember that I recover all missed Bundesliga players, corrected numbers players from Bundesliga and I did updating in Bundesliga Transfers...like you know it wast hard time and I noticed That you wanted it because You want a people to correct numbers line-up's like I did. So take off duplicated players are litle easy than Restart all the things that I made and Daymos... Npower is right, Bundesliga too... We just need to erase some duplicated players and correct some details that you need to be correceted... I think if you two agree We can got the save that I send to Daymos and continue editing so in few days the job will finished... so Daymos can out Daymos v3b1 and after basing in v3b1 with your job he launch daymos v3b2 or if you work soon Daymos can launch just one File....

I think it will save time and we will have a excellent file what do you think????

You see this is my "problem"

I fully understand edu what you have done to your file and Glejs and ANYBODY else for that matter.

We are all aware of the changes that need to be made and its GREAT that lots of people want to help out. Nobody is taking the work you have done away from you, I could be stubborn and say (My files the best blah blah blah, use mine etc etc) Im not, im just pointing out the obvious.

We can all agree on one thing....we all want the best for the file....and to make it as easy and helpfull as possible for daymos

The only way I think that will happen is if the people who want to be seriously involved in helping out are all working on the SAME file that gets passed on when they have finished there assignment.

I dont want ANY recognition in any way shape or form, because I have done MINISCULE compared to the dedication daymos has put in for months.

I believe the changes I have made now have fixed the core of the problem, it is now a base to be passed on to you, or whoever, wants to make the changes they notice. Yes, it might well mean you may have to make the changes again which is very frustrating. But in the long run it will be better for the file, believe me!

Working on seperate files will just cause confusion and a mess for daymos....

and besides it is upto daymos anyway, it is his own work. So whatever he decides we have to live with!

If daymos decides that it is best for everyone if my file is used as a base, you can have it edu, no problem to begin your work again. Thats if daymos wants you or I working on the file in the first place.

But I firmly believe (and in the best intrests of everyone) that my file is 110% at the stage now for being passed on to someone to do the transfers, numbers and line ups. If the duplicate players were not fixed first, errors would just carry over onto another file. Thats why I made it a priority to get those done as quick as possible so it can be passed on to that someone(s) the finish the rest and touch up.

Its not my decision of course, but we will find out more from the legend daymos soon.

Night night everyone.

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 01:31
Craney ... I agree but if we use my file, in Npower we just need recover some players (more than 23) ... second in Bundesliga we don't have duplicated players because when I recover the players I put International players like Mathjsen for example... so you just need confirm if exist some duplicated players...Last intersting point: I modified some default positions in stats from Bundesliga Players like Daymos adviced me before. We have bundesliga players with stats ok...we don't have stats 35...so if I used your file like a base I'll need to do a lot of things understand....

But if Daymos decide use your file I'll respect and I'm here to help so I can make transfers for Bundesliga, correct numbers and line-up's basing in Bundesliga thread... but I'll wast several nights again....but ok I can do it if Daymos belive it's better...
But take easy Creaney, Glejs is here too I think he can remove duplicated players easy...but again I'm here to help you guys if it will be needed I restart my job...

ps: if Daymos prefer my file I can remove all duplicated players too from the file... but I think it's more intersting you did it because I know you want contribute and maybe you can improve other things...
night Craney... ;) and let's work togther...

Craney91
02-04-2011, 01:40
Craney ... I agree but if we use my file Npower will contine untouched by us... second in Bundesliga we don't have duplicated players because when I recover the players I imput International players like Mathjsen for example... so you just need confirm if exist some duplicated players...Last intersting point: I modified some default positions in stats from Bundesliga Players like Daymos adviced me before. We have bundesliga players with stats ok...we don't have stats 35...so if I used your file like a base I'll need to do a lot of things understand....

But if Daymos decide use your file I'll respect and I'm here to help so I can make transfers for Bundesliga, correct numbers and line-up's basing in Bundesliga thread... but I'll wast several nights again....but ok I can do it if Daymos belive it's better...
But take easy Creaney, Glejs is here too I think he can remove duplicated players easy...but again I'm here to help you guys if it will be needed I restart my job...

I fully understand, iv done what you said to. (About removing fake players from bundesliga, and transfering them from national team)

Mathijsen
Voorsah
Aogo
Drobny
and many many more (to many to remember/name)

But iv done all of those in the Bundesliga and gone through the squads 4 or 5 times.

Also

Iv done the same for the Championship teams...

Folan
Mcshane
Long
Westwood
Iwelumo
Patterson

and more (to many to remember)

Now i will admit transfers, gameplans and numbers are not my strong point, but the file is a strong base for someone who can and is able to do that.

Like you and Glejs etc etc

Do you want the file to start work on edu, its saved on my pc right now?

I can send via email, the quicker we get onto the file and make the changes. The better it will be.

- Dan

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 01:47
Craney91

send me your msn...we can talk about this..maybe you can convinced me mybe not cool ;)
I have a question too: did you need to remake npower when you aply yes? did you remove players from other leagues like serie a, spanish league etc, is there duplicated players in other leagues? did you take a look in all teams for all leagues includin porto, benfica etc???
Here is 22:00 pm and I think you are sleeping in your country, so let Daymos decide what file he will use...or if he will prefer launch Daymos v3b1 and after daymos v3b2...
if Daymos think your file is better...i'll help you with numbers, line-up, transfers, position stats JUST FOR BUNDESLIGA ok... I think your file did not touch in Npower numbers, line-up's etc...ok so it's good for us ;)

ps: in my save I also imputed strategy for each Bundesliga teams according with Bundesliga thread like the following example:

FC Kaiserslautern - changes that I put in the save:

Short Freekick: Tiffert
Long Freekick: Tiffert
Second Freekick: Ilicevic
Left Corner: Tiffert
Right Corner: Tiffert
Penalty: Tiffert
Additional Defenders: Amedick / Rodnei

Tactical Settings by Cristiano92:

Player Support:10
Support Range:12
Position Switch:8
Attacking Style:5
Pressing:11
Defensive Line:8
Compactness:8

Strategy:
Long Ball

font:Bundesliga Creation thread

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 14:43
Apply not and apply yes

today I got a conclusion... Whe I apply not the new players seem to go free agents but like When after i go to edit mode and I default the transfers all players go to the right teams. First i dowload v7 and I put Daymos v3b, I aply not and in Real I didn't have Morata Sarabia etc just last Daymos manually transfers but when after I go to edit mode and I put transfers back to default I have in Real Madrid Sarabia, Morata etc... so all new Konami Players are in the game and in the right teams....

when you apply not and after default the transfers all team are ok but if you creat a team with more 23players in Npower or Bundesliga you just need recover them in free agents... in particular Daymos v3b I just needed recover Bundesliga players and now I need recover some npower players (more than 23 players Npower)

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 16:18
Craney, Daymos and Glejs

I reconsidered and I'm ready to remake my job... It's better for all using Craney base if they really took off duplicated players and recover all Bundesliga players and all Npower players...
I can do tthe following using Craney like a base:

imput correct shirt numbers in all Bundesliga players;
Do all transfers for Bundesliga teams
Correct all line-up's from Bundesliga teams;
Correct all position stats to bundesliga players;
Put strategy and tatical sttings in all Bundesliga teams;
using for it that font: Bundesliga creation thread;

so after I did all this we need a guy to help us correct NPOWER..

what do you think???? Craney send a e-mail to Daymos and if Daymos aprove yur job I'll continue the job...so after I finish I can send to Glejs take a look...

ok??? I can do it in two days...

Craney91
02-04-2011, 17:56
For me the best thing for the file in the first place would have been to have waited for the v7 update first and then started creating the Bundesliga. But I can understand why because it would have meant dealying the file.

BUT

Iv basically gone through the file and found duplicate players, and removed the club players (if need be) and then transfered the player across from the national team. I have fount duplicate players for other teams in the game also.

I.e. Misimovic at Galatasary

HOWEVER, there maybe a few more that iv missed, but thats why it might need you, daymos or anybody else working on the file to have a look through also. From my part my file is finished and just needs the transfers etc.

If we was to reset the transfers to Konami v7 default, the duplicate players would appear again and you would loose all the players iv transfered across from the national teams in those leagues.

So its probably best to just work of this file as it is to be honest.

What you guys think?

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 18:11
Craney91

did you apply or not???? if you applyed the transfers made by konami are ok are'n they???
In my save I corrected all details that i mentioned for Bundesliga before...I acpet your save but I desire default transfers from konami too so does your save have the default konami from v7 or not??? Morata and Sarabia is in Real Madrid?

remember in my save we have trasnfers konami default, Bundesliga ok and I think I need recover some players from Npower and remake numbers....

if you prefer I can send you my save so you take a look...don't touch in Bundesliga...it's all ok... if you want send me your e-mail adress...

Craney91
02-04-2011, 18:57
- Quick update/mistake

Oscar Cardozo (Licensed in Benfica) needs to be moved across to Paraguay National Team in place of the duplicate CORDOZO.

Just noticed it this very minute.

....but thats the only one. -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(ok, edu)

When I first loaded the game up with the v3 files on the Hard Drive and v7 already downloaded. It did not ask me this question, however it automatically gave me daymos's sqauds etc. So I think that means to (NOT APPLY)

However I understand what you mean about the Konami v7 update doing all the transfers, numbers and line-ups for us (If we choose to apply) BUT you will still end back with all the duplicate players I've fixed and sorted around into the right teams and sections.

I suppose it would be better if the file had the v7 squads as a base. BUT ONCE AGAIN that would mean finding the missing players for nPower and Bundesliga AND going through all the duplicate players AGAIN.....which for me there is no point at all.

- If someone wants to do a file so that v7 squads are as a base (Apply) then carry on, BUT make a note of all the players who you are going to miss/loose out of the sqauds FIRST and then you will find it alot easier. PLUS feel free to research my file first and take notes of all the changes I have made to so you can apply to your own. -

However if we stick to the same file (Not apply) I guarantee you will NOT notice any difference between daymos files squads and konami's. If we get a good team working on the squads, line-ups and player numbers for all the leagues. It will be much better than the konami sqauds v7 AND more up to date! PLUS we get to keep Ronaldinho etc, if we choose to work extensively on daymos's file (NOT APPLY)

So for me it is a no brainer really, Plus the fact we will have no duplicates or fake players on daymos's (my correction) file in comparison to the v7 konami squads.

Its all confusing but I hope you all understand.

(Lets stick together on the NOT APPLY FILE, I sent to the legend daymos LOL)

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 19:51
Craney if you accept my save data we just need to remove duplicated players and recover litle few players for Npower and correcet numebers for npower teams...so if you accept...I can help you take off duplicated players,,,for example I care Bundesliga, La liga, serie A...you make the rest...
I say it because in my save we have ready transfers...it's amost finished...we just need take off the duplicated players... what do you think???

I was prepered for help you but like I started work using knoami default transfers and line -up's why not use my save and you help me????

Craney91
02-04-2011, 20:01
Craney if you accept my save data we just need to remove duplicated players and recover litle few players for Npower and correcet numebers for npower teams...so if you accept...I can help you take off duplicated players,,,for example I care Bundesliga, La liga, serie A...you make the rest...
I say it because in my save we have ready transfers...it's amost finished...we just need take off the duplicated players... what do you think???

Dont you think it would be quicker/easier to use the file with no duplicates as a base to correct the transfers, numbers and lineups manually?

You see you have to find duplicate players yourself, sometimes they are even under different teams without the same name. So it takes alot of patience to find them. Iv done many many many, If there is any left, (maybe 1 or 2 that ive missed) im sure someone else will find them when the file gets passed on.

(and take nothing away from your work edu) But making transfers on a file with duplicate players may add to more....

For me, If we can get the transfers done manually, everything else will fall into place perfectly. We can then start on other things, apps, numbers, game plans etc etc

Besides, there is not many transfers to do, because daymos has done quite a few himself. So to be honest it isnt that many and if a team of people are working together on them. Those will be done in just a few days if that.

Plus the fact the file will be even better than konami's v7 squads. Because we get to keep some players dyamos data copied. (Players that you will loose in v7 squad update, like a licensed ronaldinho)

Its upto daymos what happens. But im more than willing to work with you edu and anybody else with this file 100%.

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 20:44
Craney91

Craney91 to me is important have update konami so I will start the job of taking off the duplicated players... I alreay stated and I took off chamak and Ivanovitch...so if you think it's important and if you don't want help take off I'll do the modifications..but think ...if you had updating transfers I would do all job you asked me without problem...

Glejs
02-04-2011, 20:50
Craney, you mention that there aren't that many transfers to do? Depends on how accurate you want the game to be.. Maybe you will be satisfied with just the most famous players tranfers? I'm now done with the french league and Bundesliga (did all formations, shirt numbers and tactics from the Bundesliga thread) + most of the 'rest of the world' teams and I must've spent well over 100 hours doing it.. It can be a real pain to do transfers, especially if a team is full (32 players).. Sometimes you need to investigate 2 or 3 teams simultaneously just to figure out how to get ONE team straight. :)

Forza Milan, halftime's over..!

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 21:33
Craney, you mention that there aren't that many transfers to do? Depends on how accurate you want the game to be.. Maybe you will be satisfied with just the most famous players tranfers? I'm now done with the french league and Bundesliga (did all formations, shirt numbers and tactics from the Bundesliga thread) + most of the 'rest of the world' teams and I must've spent well over 100 hours doing it.. It can be a real pain to do transfers, especially if a team is full (32 players).. Sometimes you need to investigate 2 or 3 teams simultaneously just to figure out how to get ONE team straight. :)

Forza Milan, halftime's over..!

Glejs I have a save that I sent you before... you don't need to do transfers line-up's etc... I used Daymos v3b and I default transfers so after I corrcet Bundesliga (recover players, numers, strategy, tatical settings, transfers etc) so I just need recover some few Npower players and reimput number for Npower...ready the job is done....but if You are working with Craney is other thing...

Grejs don't waste time making transfers because I've already aswered this question... but if you decide use Craney save ok...if not, take my file that i sent you by email and take a look...now I'm taking off duplicated players...what do you think???

If you try to do transfers without default v7 you will must make transfers, remake all numbers for all legues, do all line-up's but you wil not have the new players from konami yet...so Like I default transfers konami, default line-up's and I recover and correct Bundesliga why not work in my save and finish soon...we just need correct Npower numbers, recover some npower players and if you want take off the duplicated players...

Craney91
02-04-2011, 22:11
Its not going in is it?

ALL work ANYBODY has done to their own file is appreciated, daymos also appreciates anybody wanting to help him also.

If you make the missing transfers to a file that has duplicate players already on it, there is a good chance your going to add to them.

If you want my honest opinion the people wanting to help and offer their support are being stubborn. "Look how much time iv put in, use our file etc etc"

Fact of the matter is....NONE of us has put anywhere near the amount of dedication into editing as daymos! EVEN if we repeated what we have done to our files over these past few days 10 times over!

The reason im saying use my file (Not because im selfish, arrogant, or want recognition) Im basically saying that because if we get the mistakes and problems sorted now, it wont carry on creeping into the next file and so on.....

There were still some of the same problems in v3 as in v2...(that were brought up in the v2 thread.) But because people were "helping" on there own individual files and not working together on the same file as a TEAM. Those problems carried through, if we carry on "umming and arring" over who says what, and what we use.....We are going to get NOWHERE with a proper fix and daymos dont need this £hit.

The SOLE reason I offer my file is that it stops the small mistakes happening in future files. Its great that you might have done as much as you say, but if it isnt applied to the right base and file, it does not really count does it?

Lets work together to help daymos, by using the 1 file.

If you want it (the file) to start and "re-do" the things you have done to your files then I will send it ASAP!

I know its frustrating knowing that all that work you have done will go to waste on your own file, but if WE push on working on the same file. I promise you we wont be here talking about these things if daymos continues producing OF's in the future.

Its up to you guys.

edu madrid
02-04-2011, 22:40
Craney91

I don't care if I need to remake all job that i did...it's not rhe real problem in my opion...
The fact is you unfortunatly dif not apply and after you did not DEFAULT THE TRANSFERS... so we never have new konami players and we will contine work for free...because for example like Glejs said he is wasting more than 100 hours just with transfers because he did not use konami default transfers....

Again, you did not apply, and not default and Glejs did not too.... remember I did...
So Craney think ...if you think it's easy to do transfers, line-up's and correct numbers for all teams and legues an new konami players are not important to you ok continue with your save but I can't help you....

Glejs do you mean what I say about default transfers.... what do you think??? i think you need choose in my save or craney save and help one of us continue his job...
And finally we need Daymos decision and advice.... but remember I can do my job again but We must use default Konami transfers!!!

Daymos
03-04-2011, 10:29
Guys you lot are making things a bit too complicated

Ive not touched any file yet as I've been waiting for you lot to come to some sort of conclusion.

Please note that this file will be the last for PES2011 and you can't take all the little tweaks into PES2012 so don't kill too much of your time on certain areas.

So can anyone summarise what's been agreed between you guys?

Cheers

Craney91
03-04-2011, 18:03
I've had a think and I believe now 100% it is better to default the transfers to Konami's v7 and then start any work ontop. So it is better to use edu's as a base. However later on i will load pes up and go onto edit mode and take a note of all the duplicate players and any other changes I've made to the file and Ill post them all on here to help you edu.....ALSO I will do this just incase you might have missed some of the duplicate players out (that iv fixed)

There is quite a few, so later on after I've taken notes, I will post them all in this thread 1 by 1 as a list, so you can search through your file edu to check them or make the changes.

Laters.

Glejs
03-04-2011, 19:44
I've had a think and I believe now 100% it is better to default the transfers to Konami's v7 and then start any work ontop. So it is better to use edu's as a base. However later on i will load pes up and go onto edit mode and take a note of all the duplicate players and any other changes I've made to the file and Ill post them all on here to help you edu.....ALSO I will do this just incase you might have missed some of the duplicate players out (that iv fixed)

There is quite a few, so later on after I've taken notes, I will post them all in this thread 1 by 1 as a list, so you can search through your file edu to check them or make the changes.

Laters.

It would be great with list so I could compare with my own shit. :) My copy of PES contain 7205 players, went through them all last night.. I found 30 something duplicates. I'd recommend you go through this list also (make a player search for ALL players, do not insert any letters) because there might be differences.. Here are the duplicates I noticed. Hope this list can help you:

Name (Country) (Team/info)
----------------------------
ABE (JPN) (Leicester)
ANNAN (GHA) (Schalke 04)
BEATTIE (one is Scottish, one English. Same stats) (Swansea)
BENDER (GER) (twin brothers Sven (Borussia Dortmund) and Lars (Bayer Leverkusen). Renamed them so I won't be confused again)
BOUSSOUFA (MOR) (FREE TRANSFER, left Anderlecht)
BOYD (SCO) (Nottingham Forest)
BUZSAKY (HUN) (QPR) search for 'buzs' if you can't find..
C. BORJA (COL) (Red Star Belgrade. Broken duplicate, can't be defaulted.. at least not for me. Renamed one of them to fantasy name)
DELPIERRE (FRA) (Stuttgart, can be found in CLASSIC PLAYERS)
DJEBBOUR (ALG) (Olympiacos)
E. JUAREZ (MEX) (Celtic)
F. URIBE (COL) (Chievo, hardcopy duplicate that can't be defaulted.. had to rename one of them)
FEDERICI (AUS) (Reading)
FEINDOUNO (GUI) (Monaco)
FRIEDRICH (GER) (Bayer Leverkusen) (Arne & Manuel, not duplicates)
FORMICA (ARG) (Blackburn, hardcopy duplicate)
GHEZZAL (ALG) (Bari)
GYEPES (HUN) (Cardiff)
J. M. DIAZ (River Plate, hardcopy duplicate, rename one of them)
JENDRISEK (SC Freiburg, same as NT (national team) player E. JENDRISEK)
KILGALLON (ENG) (Doncaster = FREE TRANSFER)
MARSHALL (SCO) (Cardiff)
NOSWORTHY (JAM) (Sheffield Utd)
NYATANGA (WAL) No club team at the time, NT only.
O'NEIL (ENG) (West Ham)
PRICE (WAL) (Crystal Palace)
ROJO (ARG) (Spartak Moscow, hardcopy duplicate)
ROLFES (GER) (Bayer Leverkusen)
SAMUEL (BRA) (Werder Bremen)
SCHWEGLER (SWI) (Eintracht Frankfurt)
SOMOZA (ARG) (Boca Juniors, hardcopy duplicate)
ST. LEDGER (IRE) (Preston North End)
STEINHÖFER (GER) (FC Basel)
TAARABT (MOR) (QPR)
UCHE (NIG) (Almeria)
W. ERVITI (ARG) (Boca Juniors, hardcopy duplicate)
WALCOTT (ENG) (18 year old.. FREE TRANSFER, playing in dutch 2nd div at the moment)
WELCOME (HON) (Monaco)
WELLINGTON P. (FREE TRANSFER)
ZAYATE (GUI) (FREE TRANSFER)

Not sure if this one is a duplicate or not:
BARTLEY (ENG) (Rangers/Sheffield Utd?)

Craney91
03-04-2011, 20:42
Rightio, first of great work and list provided Glejs!

If we can work together on providing those lists, it will help the file hugely.

However, earlier in the thread you mentioned that some duplicate players, you defaulted.....So that they have their konami fake name....while this will stop two players having the same name. It is still a duplicate player..... But IF the duplicate player is removed and moved over to the free agents this will NOT effect your ML etc.

However, if you want the file so that there is no duplicate or "same name" players in the free agents. Defaulting them is not really a option, you need to edit them into a not-in-game player really. But like I said, any duplicate players moved over to the "free-agents" is a good, quick, easy and safe way to ensure the ML is ok.

If you have been defaulting them to fake names are they all moved to the "free agents" section for safety Glejs?

PS. Im loading up PES 2011 now, Ill right down notes of what I've done and ill report the feedback back in a post in this thread in a short while.

Craney91
03-04-2011, 21:50
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS CAREFULLY ;)
---------------------------------------

Players that need to be moved over to the National Teams, in place of the duplicate player in the National Teams are as follows:

OSCAR CARDOZO - BENFICA - in place of CORDOZO in PARAGUAY.

MISIMOVIć - GALATASARAY - in place of MISIMOVIC in BOSNIA. (?)

KOREN - HULL CITY - in place of KOLEN - SLOVENIA (I think KOLEN is the konami licensed player here)

BAH - STUTTGART - in place of BAH - GUINEA

J. HERNANDEZ - MAN UNITED - in place of JAVURENHO - MEXICO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players that need to be moved from the National Teams in place of the "created fake" player in the Club teams are as follows:

nPower
-------

IWELUMO - SCOTLAND - in place of IWELUMO - BURNLEY

PATERSON - NORTHERN IRELAND - in place of PATERSON - BURNLEY

GYEPES - HUNGARY - in place of GYEPES - CARDIFF CITY

MARSHALL - SCOTLAND - in place of MARSHALL - CARDIFF CITY

WESTWOOD - IRELAND - in place of WESTWOOD - COVENTRY CITY

CLINGAN - NORTHERN IRELAND - in place of CLINGAN - COVENTRY CITY

COMMONS - SCOTLAND - in place of COMMONS - DERBY COUNTY (?)

FOLAN - IRELAND - in place of FOLAN - HULL CITY

MCSHANE - IRELAND - in place of MCSHANE - HULL CITY

ST LEDGER - IRELAND - in place of ST LEDGER - PRESTON NORTH END

LONG - IRELAND - in place of LONG - READING

FEDERICI - AUSTRALIA - in place of FEDERICI - READING

KUQI - FINLAND - in place of KUQI - SWANSEA

Bundesliga
----------

MATHIJSEN - HOLLAND - in place of MATHIJSEN - HAMBURG

JAROSLAV DROBNY - CZECH REPUBLIC - in place of DROBNY - HAMBURG

AOGO - GERMANY - in place of AOGO - HAMBURG

JANSEN - GERMANY - in place of JANSEN - HAMBURG

VORSAH - GHANA - in place of VORSAH - HOFFENHEIM

CHARISTEAS - GREECE - in place of CHARISTEAS - SCHALKE 04

KUZMANOVIC - SERBIA - in place of KUZMANOVIC - STUTTGART

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players that are duplicate in two different clubs, need to be removed from these clubs ARE:

HANKE - BORRUSSIA MOCHENGLADBACH (?)
BRAAFHEID - HOFFENHEIM (?)

Appearance/Face/Hair changes:

LUCAS
GLEN JOHNSON
CARROLL
DIEGO (WOLFSBURG)
GRADEL (LEEDS)
EMNES (MIDDLESBOUROUGH)

Name Changes:

VERONIN - UKRAINE - SHOULD BE - VORONIN

WOLVERHAMPTON - SHOULD BE - WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

Number changes that I made:

Ronaldinho #10 - FLAMENGO

ANY PLAYERS THAT I HAVE MARKED WITH (?) are players that have transfered in January to another club in the game, So the konami v7 squad update might have them already moved or REMOVED COMPLETELY.

ALSO, Please dont forget some of the duplicated players that I have mentioned here in the created leagues (Bundesliga + nPower) might disapear into the "free agents" AFTER the Konami squads for v7 are used/defaulted (If the squad created has more than 23 players.....) So it might just be a case of having to move over the correct player in the NATIONAL TEAMS across to the club....instead of from the FREE AGENTS.

If you move players over from the "free agents" back to clubs AFTER the konami squads v7 you will be duplicating the player again.

- Dan

(PS - There might be more players I have not come across, but these are ALL the ones I've done, so whoever daymos wants there file to be as a base, you will have to make these changes!!!! But Like I said earlier also.....I think it is right now that Edu's file is used because he has defaulted the v7 konami squads (which is best to work on as a base, providing all these changes are made))

edu madrid
03-04-2011, 22:04
Craney 91 and Grejs

ok... so I need to do the modifications that you two are noting in this foruw....
First question: Craney i'm puting the right player from team to selecion team, after I imputed the wrong player to free agent, finaly I edited him this following: I changed stats to 1, I changed position to goolkeeper and finaly I changed the name to "a". So all the time I transfer a duplicated wrong player to free agent I copy this base. Do you agree guys????
So I'll do all the modifications that You are mentioning carefully... craney or glejs could you help me???? I will do this modification so I was think in before I sleep I send a seve to you so like I live in Brasil and you in Europe You can work a litle while I sleep and before you sleep you resend me the save ...Always speeking number forum did you change for example I will start from first hint number:114.
i will try my best and I always can do untill the last number from the day...so if I could i will not need to send a job to you...because I know that to find duplicated players and write in this foruw is dificult....
So I'll start the job now ok....before I sleep I tell you how I am (what number).
see you guys

Craney91
03-04-2011, 22:29
Craney 91 and Grejs

ok... so I need to do the modifications that you two are noting in this foruw....
First question: Craney i'm puting the right player from team to selecion team, after I imput the wrong player to free agent, finaly I edit him this following: I changge stats to 1, i change position to goolkeeper and finaly I change the name to "a". So all the time I transfer a duplicated wrong playerto free agent I copy this base. Do you agree guys????
So I'll do all the modifications that You are mentioning carefully... craney or glejs could you help me???? I will do this modification so I was think in before I sleep I send a seve to you so like I live in Brasil and you in Europe You can work a litle while I sleep and before you sleep you resend me the save ...Always speeking number forum did you change for example I will start from first hint number:114.
i will try my best and I always can do untill the last number from the day...so if I could i will not need to send a job to you...because I know that to find duplicated players and write in this foruw is dificult....
So I'll start the job now ok....before I sleep I tell you how I am (what number).
see you guys

Personally i think its better we use your file as a base because It has the konami v7 squads and transfers as a base! All we need to do is find the players that are going to go missing with the 23+ squads (Thats only if the player(s) are not already in the national teams to be moved across to the clubs easily...) If the player your looking for is not in a national team, then the player that went missing to "free agents" can be put back in to the correct club + edu you have already done this for Bundesliga players?

You just need to look at the list, Iv done and the list above me (Glejs) and make those changes. OBVIOUSLY some of the things Glejs has said I have said in my list, so just ignore one if the player mentioned is the same...ok?

There is quite a large list of things edu but if you are patient it might only take 1-2 days. and then can be sent to daymos for release.

Im so excited now, daymos v3 file with new konami transfers!

All the best edu!

(PS - its best you do the changes, because you know your file better than anyone. If there is anything else I can help with let me know and send the file over when you have finished duplicate players. I can do updated appearances after you have finished those 2 lists? Send me the file when you finished, Ill make changes and then send over to daymos?)

edu madrid
03-04-2011, 22:30
I found Chamak (marrocos) Arsenal; Ivanovic (serbian) -chelsea; Bradley(usa) aston villa;

Yes Bundesliga is 100% corrected and PERFECT CRANEY 91...I send...so let me work now hahaha see you!!!

Craney91
03-04-2011, 22:35
I found Chamak (marrocos) Arsenal; Ivanovic (serbian) -chelsea; Bradley(usa) aston villa;

Yes Bundesliga is 100% corrected and PERFECT CRANEY 91...I send...so let me work now hahaha see you!!!

If you find any players in "free agents" Leave them edu, they wont effect the file. If you move them back to national teams and clubs. You will have duplicate players again!

(If the players mentioned in the lists, is Licensed and in a national team, that player needs to be moved over to the correct club IN PLACE of the duplicate player basically.....Then the fake player in the club will go over to "free agents". You dont have to edit the player AT ALL then once its in "free agents" because it wont effect ML if they are in "free agents.")

Craney91
03-04-2011, 22:50
I've just thought to, I defaulted transfers in my edit mode just, just to see where it stands when you do.

When the squads are defaulted to konami v7, ALL the players daymos created or assigned over to the national team, over the fake players, appear in the national teams again.

So for instance Serbia, you have to move over the licensed players AGAIN like Krasic - Juve, Ivanovic - Chelsea, Jovanovic - Liverpool to the Serbia team in place of the fake players.

So by defaulting the squads, you get even more duplicate players AND you have to do all the national teams over again....surely that will take longer.

All the players in the "free agents" were the players daymos REPLACED (With the proper club licensed players) in the "fake" national teams for a reason! When you default the squads (to konami v7) all 600+ of them go back to there original place!

Thats why there is NO FREE AGENTS when you default to the konami v7.

So you will have to correct the squads again and find all those players.

Help?

edu madrid
03-04-2011, 23:32
I've just thought to, I defaulted transfers in my edit mode just, just to see where it stands when you do.

When the squads are defaulted to konami v7, ALL the players daymos created or assigned over to the national team, over the fake players, appear in the national teams again.

So for instance Serbia, you have to move over the licensed players AGAIN like Krasic - Juve, Ivanovic - Chelsea, Jovanovic - Liverpool to the Serbia team in place of the fake players.

So by defaulting the squads, you get even more duplicate players AND you have to do all the national teams over again....surely that will take longer.

All the players in the "free agents" were the players daymos REPLACED (With the proper club licensed players) in the "fake" national teams for a reason! When you default the squads (to konami v7) all 600+ of them go back to there original place!

Thats why there is NO FREE AGENTS when you default to the konami v7.

So you will have to correct the squads again and find all those players.

Help?

Yes but I already did it...Bundesliga is perfect..I already recover the players ( but I used internatinal players like aogo, jansen etc), correct the numbers and all that i've said before... so I 'll recover few Npower players and imput correct numbers....and Take off duplicated players acoordiing you are sending...Npower is easy I need just one hour to it...ok!!! craney send me a PM with your email adress...tomorrow night or today who Knows I send you the save ready...

Craney91
03-04-2011, 23:37
What im saying is this,

I know you are doing the right players, I know that.

However when you default to the konami v7 squads. You loose all the proper players daymos moved over to the national teams....in place of the fake players some of the national teams have that konami have.

Like:

Adebayor - Real Madrid, over to Togo in place of the fake one
Jovanovic - Liverpool, over to Serbia in place of the fake one

On daymos's squads (without v7 squads) he sorted all the international teams out with the right players. All the fake national players he he replaced with the real ones, ended up in "free agents" thats why there was 600+ in "free agents"

When you reset to default, all those 600+ players go back to the original teams!

So you have the fake national teams again on Konami's squad.

Check Togo and Serbia on your file now edu, you will know what im saying.

edu madrid
04-04-2011, 05:58
What im saying is this,

I know you are doing the right players, I know that.

However when you default to the konami v7 squads. You loose all the proper players daymos moved over to the national teams....in place of the fake players some of the national teams have that konami have.

Like:

Adebayor - Real Madrid, over to Togo in place of the fake one
Jovanovic - Liverpool, over to Serbia in place of the fake one

On daymos's squads (without v7 squads) he sorted all the international teams out with the right players. All the fake national players he he replaced with the real ones, ended up in "free agents" thats why there was 600+ in "free agents"

When you reset to default, all those 600+ players go back to the original teams!

So you have the fake national teams again on Konami's squad.

Check Togo and Serbia on your file now edu, you will know what im saying.

I already finished in this moment all take off to duplicated players that you and glejs mentioned in that list and correct Burnley (recover players and numbers)...I need to finish Npower tomorrow night and so I'll send you the save... about Togo and serbia...we can remake if it will be necessary without problem in next update it's up to Daymos... so nights and see you tomorrow...

Daymos
04-04-2011, 10:55
Good work guys..

Have you guys decided on what version to work off..?

Glejs
04-04-2011, 12:22
Yes Daymos, it's Edu madrids file and a reset to default teams, it seems :)

Edu madrid, I'll post information later regarding players I have created (so far) in case you feel it's necessary to complete/correct any teams. I'll only help with posting info here in the forum, do not send me any files please. I have personalized my own edit file too much now, I really must stick to it..

By the way, if you add/remove players for the Bundesliga teams their starting 11 & free kick/corner takers etc will get all f**ked up.. So team settings/starting 11 should be done at the very last minute, when every player has been assigned to their correct team. This probaly applies for the nPower teams as well.

Craney91
04-04-2011, 17:16
Afternoon lads,

Right edu great work! Once you feel you have finished and are happy with it, give the file and the lists provided another check through one time. Then send me the edit file to my email:

[email protected]

I will then have a good look through the file, make any changes if need be and then Ill pass it onto glejs to make and necessary changes also. If we pass it on 1 after the other, we will all be working on the same file!....which is what the file needs!

What time do you reckon you will be finished and ready to send the file mate?

also, take your time, dont rush it.....

If its done tonight, Ill have a look through it and send it to Glejs's email (whats your email glejs?) either later tonight or in the morning. Once he has had a look through/edit it can then be sent to daymos's email for release THIS WEEK!

- Dan

Glejs
04-04-2011, 17:58
Afternoon lads,

Right edu great work! Once you feel you have finished and are happy with it, give the file and the lists provided another check through one time. Then send me the edit file to my email:

[email protected]

I will then have a good look through the file, make any changes if need be and then Ill pass it onto glejs to make and necessary changes also. If we pass it on 1 after the other, we will all be working on the same file!....which is what the file needs!

What time do you reckon you will be finished and ready to send the file mate?

also, take your time, dont rush it.....

If its done tonight, Ill have a look through it and send it to Glejs's email (whats your email glejs?) either later tonight or in the morning. Once he has had a look through/edit it can then be sent to daymos's email for release THIS WEEK!

- Dan

Sorry if I'm letting you guys down, but Craney I wrote just above your post that I'll only help with posting info here in the forum, do not send me any files please. I have personalized my own edit file too much now, I really must stick to it..

I don't know how you're going to get the file ready for release in only a week's time. That would be sick speed :) Or Craney, do you mean that your release will be satisfied with doing correct transfers for Bundesliga and nPower only? I have been working on transfers and creating players since Daymos released v3 and I'm still not finished.. I might be overdoing it, but please understand that I'm not ready to start all over on your file.. Later tonight I'll fix you a list of interesting players to create. Or since teams like HULL only have 3-4 defenders (some are out on loan) at the moment it's a good thing to create at least ONE more for them, haha! :D

For league transfers I'm using wikipedia, search for "winter transfers 2011 football" and choose the league you want to work with. Nice list, you can sort players by date, club from/to etc etc.. I believe 95% of these wiki lists are correct.

Craney91
04-04-2011, 18:14
Sorry if I'm letting you guys down, but Craney I wrote just above your post that I'll only help with posting info here in the forum, do not send me any files please. I have personalized my own edit file too much now, I really must stick to it..

I don't know how you're going to get the file ready for release in only a week's time. That would be sick speed :) Or Craney, do you mean that your release will be satisfied with doing correct transfers for Bundesliga and nPower only? I have been working on transfers and creating players since Daymos released v3 and I'm still not finished.. I might be overdoing it, but please understand that I'm not ready to start all over on your file.. Later tonight I'll fix you a list of interesting players to create. Or since teams like HULL only have 3-4 defenders (some are out on loan) at the moment it's a good thing to create at least ONE more for them, haha! :D

For league transfers I'm using wikipedia, search for "winter transfers 2011 football" and choose the league you want to work with. Nice list, you can sort players by date, club from/to etc etc.. I believe 95% of these wiki lists are correct.

TBH you used the file (NOT APPLY) thats why there was 600+ in free agents. Thats why I had a re-think about defaulting transfers to v7 and working on the file from there.

That way all the transfers are done for all leagues, then you only have to recover any missing players for nPower and Bundesliga on teams with 23+ squads. Once that has been done (edu is close) we can focus on sorting out the national teams again (replacing the fake international players/teams)

If edu finishes it today and sends it over, Ill have a look through and send to daymos today. So the uploading and thread creation will only take 5-10 mins, so it could be today.

Depending on edu and daymos's plans.

Glejs
04-04-2011, 19:18
TBH you used the file (NOT APPLY) thats why there was 600+ in free agents. Thats why I had a re-think about defaulting transfers to v7 and working on the file from there.

That way all the transfers are done for all leagues, then you only have to recover any missing players for nPower and Bundesliga on teams with 23+ squads. Once that has been done (edu is close) we can focus on sorting out the national teams again (replacing the fake international players/teams)

If edu finishes it today and sends it over, Ill have a look through and send to daymos today. So the uploading and thread creation will only take 5-10 mins, so it could be today.

Depending on edu and daymos's plans.

Cool, hope you'll finish it quickly! Lucky me that I enjoy doing all these transfers and stuff (in a sadistic kind of way, hehe).. But this APPLY versus NOT APPLY business is very confusing. I chose to apply the Konami update, and I never got that apply/not apply question again as I copied Daymos V3 files over to my Xbox.. So I guess that makes my edit file.. applied?

I don't trust the Konami transfers + I'm doing tons of transfers that were very very late. I'd be amazed if Konami found time to do the transfers late feb up until the release of the DLC mid march. I think they just concentrated on the January silly season window. Anyways, it's just me overdoing things. Your file will be just as nice!

Craney91
04-04-2011, 19:49
Cool, hope you'll finish it quickly! Lucky me that I enjoy doing all these transfers and stuff (in a sadistic kind of way, hehe).. But this APPLY versus NOT APPLY business is very confusing. I chose to apply the Konami update, and I never got that apply/not apply question again as I copied Daymos V3 files over to my Xbox.. So I guess that makes my edit file.. applied?

I don't trust the Konami transfers + I'm doing tons of transfers that were very very late. I'd be amazed if Konami found time to do the transfers late feb up until the release of the DLC mid march. I think they just concentrated on the January silly season window. Anyways, it's just me overdoing things. Your file will be just as nice!

It never asked me the question either, it just loaded up.

When I checked edit mode, it had automatically applied (not apply)....so I had daymos squads, without the v7 transfers. Thats why you get 600+ free agents on daymos squads (these are mostly the fake players daymos replaced in the national teams!!)

But when you reset/default transfers to v7 konami squads, it updates all the teams players correctly, game-plans, numbers the lot....but the 23+ man squads in nPower and Bundesliga, some of those players go missing!

So you have to search for those missing players, find out where they are...and then move them back across to the correct team.

The 600+ free agents (daymos's squads) also dissapear back to the teams in the v7 konami update! So ALL the fake international players, end up back in the national teams.

So we will have to sort all of the national teams AGAIN in the future......

I think daymos wants to release 2 files anyway:

One with (not apply, WITH daymos's squads!)
...and one with (apply, WITH konami's v7 squads)

So keep up the work on your file Glejs, daymos might want it also. ;)

- Dan

Craney91
04-04-2011, 22:10
any news edu?

edu madrid
05-04-2011, 00:21
I just arrived at home after a work day...so I'll finish all the job today and in few hours (I think about in 3hours) Iwill send you the ready save by e-mail...wait ore 3 hour so...see you

Craney91
05-04-2011, 00:52
I just arrived at home after a work day...so I'll finish all the job today and in few hours (I think about in 3hours) Iwill send you the ready save by e-mail...wait ore 3 hour so...see you

Once you have finished, give it a check through one time and then send it to my email:

[email protected]

Ill take the file, have another good look through the file and make any neccessary changes, if need be.

Then I'll send daymos the file later on tonight or first thing in the morning.

All credit goes to edu, well done mate!

- Dan

edu madrid
05-04-2011, 08:02
Once you have finished, give it a check through one time and then send it to my email:

[email protected]

Ill take the file, have another good look through the file and make any neccessary changes, if need be.

Then I'll send daymos the file later on tonight or first thing in the morning.

All credit goes to edu, well done mate!

- Dan

Hi Craney I'm sending you the save...the first is wrong so i resend you the right save ....see you

Daymos
05-04-2011, 09:16
Good stuff guys

When you send me the file I'll add the new emblem for the german cup then release

If anyone has done v3a please let me know, even if it's just transfers.

Cheers

Craney91
05-04-2011, 17:34
Ok edu and daymos,

Edu I've finished those five teams in the nPower that you said to, Leeds, Reading, Sheffield, Swansea and Watford, I also sorted out the game-plans for those teams after I finished with the transfers. So the captains, line-ups and kick-takers are correct for those five teams aswell.

Had a good browse through the file fixed the apps of bikey, cort and mears again. No more duplicate players in the game as far as i can see, all transfers done for all leagues, Bundesliga and Championship included.

Only thing the file needs daymos is Marcus Bent created for Sheff United and Andy O'Brien for Leeds United then the championship squads are 100% correct.

The "fake" konami national teams have come back, so you have all the fake internationals, but with the right names. So alot of those international squads will have to be gone through and the licensed players like Jovanovic, Adebayor, Bougherra etc, in the club teams, will need to be moved over to the national teams to replace the fake players. (You have done this already daymos, but the squad reset messes this up again unfortunately :( )

German cup emblem needs to be done, which you have said already, so thats no problem....

Edu has done alot of work to the bundesliga and nPower, so alot of credit to him! cheers edu! brilliant work also!

In my opinion this file CAN be released soon/now (After the german cup emblem has been fixed) without a doubt!

But I think edu will also be able to sort the national teams out also....I will help with this also if need be. So if you want to release it now with the international squads as they are, then fine. If you want to help us with national teams daymos (Because you know what you are doing) brilliant.

It shouldnt take to long if we search each "fake" player in the national team to see if there is a second player in the club teams. We just need to know the list of international teams that have fake players.

...and we can release a second fix for this issue in the future maybe?

This is what makes PES leaps and bounds above FIFA, COMMUNITY AND GAME!

- Dan

(PS, I'll send the file daymos after I've had my tea....edu if you want it to start beginning on the national teams, ill send the base file iv worked on today also....)

Craney91
05-04-2011, 22:06
Quick update lads, I'll be sending the file within the next hour or so, I've just gotta copy to my USB and I'll email it you daymos.

By the way, I think i've fount a sure bet way of getting the licensed "proper" players back into the international teams over the "fake" players.

Its atcually a good thing the fake international players were renamed, because it makes it alot easier for us to find the right players.

To find the players, is another thing though....

HOWEVER if we go into Master League we can search players in the "Negotiations" solely based on a players nationality in (Advanced Search) when you search for players, in let's say SERBIA, the only results it comes up with are the real players at clubs on the game and NOT the fake ones in the international squads. So by jotting a note down the of all the names the result comes up with, if they have a "same name" player in the national team, we can easily know what player(s) need to be moved across in place of the fake ones.

Also by doing this, it will prevent ANY duplicate players!

I jotted down a full list of all the "fake" international teams earlier, Ill post the full list in here later.

- Dan

Craney91
05-04-2011, 23:11
Just sent the email daymos.

Have you already done the German cup emblem. Is it just a case of attaching the edit file and the emblem.bins (for german cup) and uploading it for downloading?

Or will you have to create it from scratch?

edu madrid
05-04-2011, 23:43
Hi, could you send me the e-mail with the save base Craney91... Daymos I hope you enjoy our save.... When you have time it's necessery creat new players for Npower and some Bundesliga players (new players who joined in January Transfers and who are not creted in v3)...but I think it's cool...
In Bundesliga I care strategy and tatical settings... so Npower can be improved in other updates too...
Craney my e-mail:[email protected] or [email protected]

Craney91
05-04-2011, 23:47
Yes no problem edu, sending it now.

Daymos will do the German cup emblem and depending on when thats done, we will have to download that new and last edit file.

But I'll send you this one now, so you can see the changes that I made earlier.

BTW edu great work mate, the squads are perfect!

edu madrid
05-04-2011, 23:55
Yes no problem edu, sending it now.

Daymos will do the German cup emblem and depending on when thats done, we will have to download that new and last edit file.

But I'll send you this one now, so you can see the changes that I made earlier.

BTW edu great work mate, the squads are perfect!

If I would have time I had improved Npower... but I like Bundesliga so much... so I want to thank you a lot for your hint and job and remember our friend Glejs who help us with the hint about duplicayed players. And Remember fro Bundesliga Creation thread and Npower Creattion thread by the right informations who helped a lot our work. Yesterday I compare official team sites from Npower with Npower creation thread and I can conclude that Npower creation thread are with real informations for us...
I hope Daymos make some improvements and realise the save for our community soon... see you Craney and I hope work with you and glejs again in next updatings...

Craney91
06-04-2011, 00:15
Id like to improve the International squads again now, the file is more than ready for that. Its the best base anybody could possibly have to work on other things to make the file even better.

I have found a brilliant way that will help us with the international teams.

The only way this file can get any better I think is:

Classic Players out of the PES shop with real names and updated apps, boots accessories etc etc

International squads updated for the "fake players" like in daymos's squads.

More apps, boots and accessories for players in game.

But these things are not vital, the file is ready for anything now.....

Thanks to everyone who provided information also.

- Dan

Glejs
06-04-2011, 10:55
Awesome work guys, I'm very curious to try your file! :) If I dare to, that is.. I'm still working on my file, making sure transfers of most leagues are up to date. Only Eeredivise and Premier League left to do. I've also renamed all classic players and made sure they aren't duplicated in any club team.

And I probably need to create 10-20 more players. Too bad I've been using the pesstatsdatabase attributes for the players I've already created, because I just learned that their stats are very overrated compared to the Konami player stats.. But I'll work something out to solve this. Can't wait to start my Master League :D

Daymos
06-04-2011, 13:00
Cant wait to sort the file out tonight, then to credit all helpers and rerelease :)

Rebsat
06-04-2011, 13:50
I very appreciate all of your hard works guys;), you're doing what our PESGaming community always called for it:), keep up the good work guys, without doubt I'm sure 100% that this OF will be the best, most updated and most powerful OF on both Xbox 360 and PS3 till now, so great thanks for everyone that contributed hardly to make it the best, Daymos please I have a question, will this new OF be include official balls for Barclays Premier League, Spanish La Liga and for other leagues?

Craney91
07-04-2011, 00:26
I've just read your email daymos, I thought it would be better to reply on here,

No problems mate, absolute pleasure to be honest. For the work you have put into the file over the months, what I and edu have done (Whilst vital...) has been minimal in comparison to what you have done. (I’m sure edu will agree with me here…)

I’d like in the future to sort of the National teams again, but right now there is no rush at all. These players won’t affect your ML's.

BUT it obviously takes away from any games you play in exhibition if you use these teams….. If you’re like me, I like to have a solid file, that if you picked up FIFA in comparison, you wouldn’t really tell the difference. It’s always nice to know that all the teams in the game are correct, so maybe in the future we can go through those teams and sort them out properly.

- All the file "needs" now before release is to create Andy O'Brien again for Leeds United (Would take all of 5 minutes) and maybe Marcus Bent for Sheffield United (But considering he is only on loan there, I don’t think that matters to much)

- Obviously the German Cup emblem that you mentioned as well, but you got that covered, so it’s all good to go mate. :)

I think we can all be proud of this OF, It’s the best out there for 360, considering the limited resources we have compared to the Playstation.

But I’m glad I came back to PES this year, FIFA for me just doesn’t cut it and never did. The game plays like $hit and the community over there stinks also, full of kids (and also EA) more interested in “That Pokémon card game thingy….”

Rather than the actual GAME itself!

This is why OUR community has always been head and shoulders above FIFA’s. PES is a football-ing mans game, always has been, and FIFA has always about who can abuse the game the most and score the same goal over and over again!

So it’s a joy to be back on the king, and helping people again on here.

(PS – Ill post a list of all the national teams that need to be looked at if need be)

- Dan

Craney91
07-04-2011, 00:34
Full list of fake International Teams:

Europe
-------

- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Montenegro
- Serbia
- Slovakia
- Ukraine
- Wales

Africa
------

- Algeria
- Guinea
- Mali
- Nigeria
- Senegal
- Togo
- Tunisia

Americas
---------

- Honduras
- Mexico
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United States
- Bolivia?
- Paraguay
- Venezuela?

Asia + Oceania
--------------

- Bahrain?
- China?
- Iraq?
- Kuwait?
- North Korea?
- Oman?
- Qatar?
- Saudi Arabia?
- Syria?
- Thailand?
- UAE?
- Uzbekistan?

(Any teams marked with a ?, are teams that I'm not sure if they are Konami "fakes")

Rebsat
07-04-2011, 13:49
Congratulations guys, Daymos finally released:

[Xbox 360] Daymos Elite PES 2011 v3a Npower & v3.2b Bundesliga OF Re-Edited by Craney91 and Edu Madrid
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=154

so big thanks for Daymos, Craney91, Edu Madrid and Glejs that hardly worked and contributed in making this OF, your works guys are always much appreciated:)

Daymos
07-04-2011, 13:55
Sorry Glejs I still have a massive shout out for you too.. all your help and info is much appreciated.. :)

snoopafella
07-04-2011, 14:30
Thank you guys for all the hard work.
I'll try it very soon. If it still misses corrected names for classic players, than I'm gonna correct it and send to you if u need it.

Craney91
07-04-2011, 14:31
Sorry Glejs I still have a massive shout out for you too.. all your help and info is much appreciated.. :)

Yes dont forget Glejs, He provided about half of those duplicate players, that edu managed to all correct from the 2 lists provided!

Well done everyone....

(PS - Daymos I've downloaded new update but it contains all 600+ files again, did you manage to fix the German cup emblem? If you did, what files do I need to transfer across? I dont think I'll have to transfer them all across again...)

Is it just the edit file?

Craney91
07-04-2011, 15:21
Hello all, please read carefully, basically I downloaded the updated v3b and I figured there was no need to copy over all the files because I already have them on my Hard Drive, So all I needed for the German cup emblem was the edit file right?

This is what I get:

Copa Del Rey Cup Logo in game:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/160/dsc0000008f.jpg (http://img217.imageshack.us/i/dsc0000008f.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

DFB POKAL cup logo????....in game:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6969/dsc0000009q.jpg (http://img717.imageshack.us/i/dsc0000009q.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Here's the real logos:

DFB POKAL:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3487/logodfbpokal.jpg (http://img600.imageshack.us/i/logodfbpokal.jpg/)

Copa del Rey (Maybe 2 logo's used):

http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/5671/copadelrey.jpg (http://img858.imageshack.us/i/copadelrey.jpg/)

and weirldy....???

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6334/copadelreylogo.jpg (http://img43.imageshack.us/i/copadelreylogo.jpg/)

Now the second one is the second real logo for that cup that is used today. Now, the first one is used in the game as the Copa del Rey, However the second one looks like it has somehow got onto the DFB POKAL logo in the game insted of the DFB POKAL logo above.

Any help Daymos?

Craney91
07-04-2011, 15:43
Fixed it now, my bad.

You have to copy over the edit file and all the files except for the uniform.bins.

Thats only providing you have the v3b uniform.bins on your Hard Drive.

edu madrid
08-04-2011, 01:51
Fixed it now, my bad.

You have to copy over the edit file and all the files except for the uniform.bins.

Thats only providing you have the v3b uniform.bins on your Hard Drive.

Daymos is the best!!!
I want to clarify that in Bundesliga I worked hard in many days and I think Bundesliga is really good.
Npower lost players because there were many transfers in january window and new players need be created so We need creat more players to full Npower Teams. It's because some Npower formation are not with the perfect players in right positions ... But I didn't creat any player... so if Daymos wants I think Macheda could help in this file because he made all stats for Npower in v2. or we can do basing in PSD...(but all numbers are 100% correct and all transfered Npower player was taken off and player who already exist was replaced to right teams Npower).
I like Bundesliga so to me the Option is excelent and I want thank Daymos because of his hard work like to make German Cup logo and correct Spanish Cup logo...
The kits are amazing....So I'll continue having fun...thanks to all...and "a la Madrid"