View Full Version : Extreme on WE6FE hardest thing in the world?
I'm fed up, I can't do it.
Not something you'd want to have to say to your girlfriend, and equally not a reaction that I want from playing pro evo.
I have won 3 games altogether over 3 attempts at extreme mode, and I usually go bankcrupt before one season is over.
Can anyone help me with cheap, early players to buy, formations or tactics to play? If there's a formation or tactic to use with the players you start with that works best, I'd really like to hear it.
Well Robbo it took me 3 seasons to make it past the 3rd divisoin on extreme but i didnt give up because i love the game to much to give up on it, well anyways you should firstly buy a good cheap goal keeper (notice that none of these players have club teams which make them cheap) first Al Deayea from Saudi Arabia, then a good cheap striker El Hagj Duioff from Senegal, Defender Popivic from Australia and make your way up from there there.
Could somebody explain to me what makes extreme mode so hard???
i put all players behind the ball and do counter-attack. put fast players up front. i managed to end the division three in second place and conceded just 2 goals! well, i am playing we7 now. and u should.
he's right though. extreme mode on pes2/we6fe was alot harder than 5* on pes3.
Funny, I am playing PES2 for the first time right now, and am having trouble making the adjustment from WE6. Different story.
Some things that worked for me on Extreme, your mileage may vary, some fairly obvious....
- Upgrade at keeper from the outset. Usually can get a good upgrade on the cheap, Rustu was an obvious choice in WE6.
- Getting goals was always the toughest part for me in the first ML seasons, so I usually went for strikers next. I've had luck with Donovan (US), Panov (Rus), among others, plus loads of more expensive free agents (Klose, Blanco, Diouf, Mpenza, Magallanes, Cardozo).
- Trim the fat from the default players. There are usually several players that I never used, so I would cut them and eat the one time cost (3rd keeper, various useless midfielders).
- Limit acquisitions to 3 per season until promotion. Overspending is an obvious problem, plus high turnover will kill your teamwork stats.
- Avoid youth players. They're cheap and are a fun aspect of the game, but if you having trouble staying alive, trying to hide youth players somewhere on the pitch is not likely to help.
- Play friendlies in the offseason, a little free money.
Hard it is! Took me a month to win 2 games on the trot!
I don't think that, i found it very easy, in that difficulty I Win 8 tournaments in a Row
wow i only can do normal for ML i think i'll play on extreme after i buy the players that i want..
but its for we7i :D
vBulletin® v3.8.2, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.