PDA

View Full Version : DAYMOS OPE PES2013 Option files Xbox 360

Daymos
02-10-2012, 11:49
Daymos OPE V3 Released
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=987

[Xbox 360] PES 2013 option file: Daymos OPE: V1.5 + V2 released!

After running into Data Pack 1 related problems with last month's release of our V1 file, we have been working extremely hard in recent weeks, and finally, we are pleased to bring you two files: V1.5 (our online file), and V2 (our offline file).

In order to get these option files working, you must have an unmodded Xbox 360 with a hard-drive size of at least 20GB. Anything smaller and the option file will not function properly - for example, most kits will be missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V2 - offline version
V2 is the more complete file - Bundesliga and npower Championship both included. However, the problem is that you will not be able to use Data Pack 1 with this file because your game will freeze/crash. Simply put, if you want to download the V2 file, do not download DP1.

V2 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=788

The Daymos OPE V2 file includes:

English Premier League, English npower Championship, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and international teams are now licensed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daymos OPE V1.5 - online version
V1.5 is still missing the German Bundesliga and npower Championship. However, this file will work with Data Pack 1. We have tested this file thoroughly and we have found that V1.5 does not cause the game to crash.

V1.5 DOWNLOAD LINK AND INSTALLATION GUIDE
http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=790

The Daymos OPE V1.5 file includes:

English Premier League, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and national teams are now licensed.

However, the English npower Championship and German Bundesliga are still missing because these leagues cause the game to crash if DP1 is installed. V2 has more leagues, so only download this file if you really want Data Pack 1 on your console.

For both files, please note that some squads and transfers are incorrect. This issue will be corrected as soon as Konami release Data Pack 2 on October 11th. When DP2 comes out next Thursday, we will fix the squads and release V3.

Sticking with V3, we are planning to include more leagues so you guys can have more options to choose from. For example, we are preparing to fix the npower Championship and Bundesliga so they can be used by everyone. We are also planning to add the Scottish Premier League, the MLS and the two second divisions of both Spain and Germany - we may add more leagues, but only if a) the demand is there, and b) we have enough time!

As usual, please leave your feedback in the threads (both links are posted above) and leave your comments and suggestions. Remember, the more feedback we receive, the more accurate our future updates will be.

Thank you - and enjoy the files!

Pompeio
02-10-2012, 16:15
Great & stunning work Daymos ! Konami should hire you !
I go with the v.1.5 with the Data Pack.
Thanks a lot ;)

nurological
02-10-2012, 16:26

After running into Data Pack 1 related problems with last month's release of our V1 file, we have been working extremely hard in recent weeks, and finally, we are pleased to bring you two files: V1.5 (our online file), and V2 (our offline file).

In order to get these option files working, you must have an unmodded Xbox 360 with a hard-drive size of at least 20GB. Anything smaller and the option file will not function properly - for example, most kits will be missing.

V2 is the more complete file - Bundesliga and npower Championship both included. However, the problem is that you will not be able to use Data Pack 1 with this file because your game will freeze/crash. Simply put, if you want to download the V2 file, do not download DP1.

English Premier League, English npower Championship, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and international teams are now licensed.

V1.5 is still missing the German Bundesliga and npower Championship. However, this file will work with Data Pack 1. We have tested this file thoroughly and we have found that V1.5 does not cause the game to crash.

English Premier League, Portuguese Liga Zon Sagres and national teams are now licensed.

However, the English npower Championship and German Bundesliga are still missing because these leagues cause the game to crash if DP1 is installed. V2 has more leagues, so only download this file if you really want Data Pack 1 on your console.

For both files, please note that some squads and transfers are incorrect. This issue will be corrected as soon as Konami release Data Pack 2 on October 11th. When DP2 comes out next Thursday, we will fix the squads and release V3.

Sticking with V3, we are planning to include more leagues so you guys can have more options to choose from. For example, we are preparing to fix the npower Championship and Bundesliga so they can be used by everyone. We are also planning to add the Scottish Premier League, the MLS and the two second divisions of both Spain and Germany - we may add more leagues, but only if a) the demand is there, and b) we have enough time!

As usual, please leave your feedback in the threads (both links are posted above) and leave your comments and suggestions. Remember, the more feedback we receive, the more accurate our future updates will be.

i Have 2 questions

1 what do you mean unmodded xbox?

2. when dlc 2 comes out will your option file work with it?

Miecinek
02-10-2012, 17:02
Great work! But i see Błaszczykowski and Piszczek loose their presets (must to go to their faces na pres "Y" to default). Any other players got same problem?

Edit:
What will happend if after intaling v2 i will download data pack? OF will be now working? Or maybe I will have datapack and working OF?

raphael2012
03-10-2012, 02:22
Daymos 's work is always amazing for us from XBOX community

edu madrid
03-10-2012, 03:05
Great work! But i see Błaszczykowski and Piszczek loose their presets (must to go to their faces na pres "Y" to default). Any other players got same problem?

Edit:
What will happend if after intaling v2 i will download data pack? OF will be now working? Or maybe I will have datapack and working OF?

I helped Daymos with Bundesliga last season so this season I 'm making new Bundesliga from scratch that will works with DLC's and it will be more adequated with daymos 1.5.... so there I am imputing 100% corrected faces, remaking all stats and making new stats, imputing accessories, putting right line-up's and formations and strategies.... I and Daymos will remove double players too.... so Wait untill V3... and you will see high quality in Bundesliga....

see you guys....

springsteen
03-10-2012, 08:04
the news are great thank you Daymos and edu madrid :D

Robim
03-10-2012, 17:21
daymos and edu madrid, station of parabens, thank you for another OF,
hugs to all

Didster89
03-10-2012, 21:53
Hi, is there an editor I can use on Pc, just want to add a couple of my own logos, before I export onto my 360.

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

kn23m
04-10-2012, 08:40
Hi, is there an editor I can use on Pc, just want to add a couple of my own logos, before I export onto my 360.

Cheers
I would be interested in this too...

lee_s_chap
07-10-2012, 16:43
Epic v2 patch however I do have a slight question ? The npower teams are about 2 1/2 seasons out of date . Are or is any1 looking into it? Love the patch none the less tho

fruman23
07-10-2012, 19:52
hi mate

fantastic work on the files, strange thing with arsenal away kit

back is fine, but front shows up as red and purple?

nothing major just not sure if it's a bug etc

Cheers!!!!

marshall7777
08-10-2012, 06:35
Great option file that u share.
Thank You Daymos

Daymos
08-10-2012, 11:54
hi mate

fantastic work on the files, strange thing with arsenal away kit

back is fine, but front shows up as red and purple?

nothing major just not sure if it's a bug etc

Cheers!!!!

Strange..

Download v1.5 again from the rapid share link and it should fix the issue.. (assuming your using v1.5)

Daymos
08-10-2012, 11:57
Epic v2 patch however I do have a slight question ? The npower teams are about 2 1/2 seasons out of date . Are or is any1 looking into it? Love the patch none the less tho

Plase read the opening post.

It explains that not all npower and bundesliga squads are 100% and will be sorted in v3

v2 was released after all the crashing issues and it was released just to let you have something to play with instead of have to waint months for v3 with no file.

dougiedougal
08-10-2012, 12:09
awesome work dude,looking forward to spl to, just curious 1.5 im using online with the data pack v1, couple of things ive noticed chelsea kits are missing logo and sponsor,also no league logos for seria a and liga sagres im guessing its a compatability issue with the data pack yeah

neodante
09-10-2012, 12:31
¿On the option file V2 your save the players that will dissapear with the next update transfers dlc ?

these players are :

Diego Souza - vasco
R.bravo - rayo
Dudu - at mineiro
Alex - Corinthians
Luuk de Jong - twente
Van der vaart - tottenham
Rondon - Malaga
Juan - Roma
Kazim kazim - galatasaray
Iquinta - juventus
Bothroyd - qpr
L diarra - r Madrid
Emerson - benfica
Bellamy - Liverpool
Warnock - villa
Jenas - tottenham
Djee djee - nice
P . Assuncao - at Madrid
Ibuski - Sevilla
heinze - roma
ozer humasi - fenerbache
bentley - tottenham
p.barrera - real zaragoza
del horno - levante
Miguel - Valencia
Fabio simplicio - Roma
Gecov - Fulham
Selenkov - shaktar
Jorge ribeiro - Granada

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYCx9jp4C_M/TQt-HiE4lPI/AAAAAAAAHNo/HZOVLwjndOk/s1600/Attention.gif

Daymos
09-10-2012, 16:13
¿On the option file V2 your save the players that will dissapear with the next update transfers dlc ?

these players are :

Diego Souza - vasco
R.bravo - rayo
Dudu - at mineiro
Alex - Corinthians
Luuk de Jong - twente
Van der vaart - tottenham
Rondon - Malaga
Juan - Roma
Kazim kazim - galatasaray
Iquinta - juventus
Bothroyd - qpr
L diarra - r Madrid
Emerson - benfica
Bellamy - Liverpool
Warnock - villa
Jenas - tottenham
Djee djee - nice
P . Assuncao - at Madrid
Ibuski - Sevilla
heinze - roma
ozer humasi - fenerbache
bentley - tottenham
p.barrera - real zaragoza
del horno - levante
Miguel - Valencia
Fabio simplicio - Roma
Gecov - Fulham
Selenkov - shaktar
Jorge ribeiro - Granada

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YYCx9jp4C_M/TQt-HiE4lPI/AAAAAAAAHNo/HZOVLwjndOk/s1600/Attention.gif

You can save them and put in a team then export that team

Daymos
09-10-2012, 16:15
awesome work dude,looking forward to spl to, just curious 1.5 im using online with the data pack v1, couple of things ive noticed chelsea kits are missing logo and sponsor,also no league logos for seria a and liga sagres im guessing its a compatability issue with the data pack yeah

Sounds like you have a hard drive less than the 20gb model

or you have installed the option file with or without the correct konami data pack.

for v1.5 you need to install the konami update (DP1) 1st then apply my v1.5 file afterwards.

Hunter
09-10-2012, 16:24
Excellent work Daymos.

I've just rented PES 2013 (Xbox 360), to see if I can really get into it, and it only took me a total of about 10 minutes to download and apply your option file. I was half-expecting something to go wrong in the process, whereby I'd make a mistake and have to start over, but nope. I downloaded V2 and followed the very simple and instructional YouTube video, and voila, works like magic!

A great asset to the PES community. Thanks Daymos brother, much appreciated.

UnderPressure
10-10-2012, 00:18
Why does it keep freezing on the Game Plan screen? Also, when I do choose to kickoff, the game freezes before the match even begins. What is going on here?

neodante
10-10-2012, 20:01
Daymos,Do you know if the second dlc fix the problem with the Compatibility with option files ???

After the second dlc you will release other version of your of ?? When ??

Sorry for the questions....great work with your Of !!! Amazing !!! :thumbup:

Enviado desde mi cacharro con luces y sonidos.

Daniele90
11-10-2012, 02:20
First of all, congratulations to you Daymos and all those who help you, you are really doing a great job, then I would ask about the possible championships to be included in addition to those already mentioned to you, you can enter all of the following? or at least some of these? here it is: Primera División (Argentina), Campeonato Petrobras (Chile), Primera División Profesional de Uruguay (Uruguay) for the confederation Conmebol. Turkcell Süper Lig (Turkey), Souper Ligka Ellada (Greece), Prem'er-Liga (Russia), Prem'er-Liha (Ukraine) and minor leagues with all due respect from the possible to insert SAS Ligaen (Denmark), Jupiler Pro League (Belgium), Divizia A (Romania), Swiss Football League (Switzerland) for the UEFA confederation. Primera División de México (Mexico) for the CONCACAF confederation. Finally a league that I'm following a lot J. League Division 1 (Japan) for the AFC confederation. There are two other confederations CAF (Africa) and OFC (Oceania) which enter at least one championship but I think with all due respect level is too lower leagues you mentioned above. For the second category leagues: Serie B (Italy), Ligue 2 (France) and Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (Brazil). I sincerely hope that you can enter if not all at least most of the leagues mentioned above :)

Schitzophonic
11-10-2012, 03:53

Cheers

As a matter of fact, there is: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69082

Here you can convert Xbox EDIT.bins to PC files and then use w!LD's PC OF editor on Xbox files. I've just used it to fix my file loosely based on Daymos' V2 so that it works with DLC.. added hidden in game presets for Matt Jarvis and the entire S. Korea NT, re-added old players copied from earlier versions.. added new HD team emblems (like last year's licensed Spurs logo) etc. - once you get into it, it's pretty great with all the stuff you can do.

Miecinek
11-10-2012, 17:22
What with Netherlands NT? Did you do kits and real names for them? Did You "save" Van Der Vaart De Jong face? Or just I need to copy them to export team?

Daymos
13-10-2012, 20:00
Excellent work Daymos.

I've just rented PES 2013 (Xbox 360), to see if I can really get into it, and it only took me a total of about 10 minutes to download and apply your option file. I was half-expecting something to go wrong in the process, whereby I'd make a mistake and have to start over, but nope. I downloaded V2 and followed the very simple and instructional YouTube video, and voila, works like magic!

A great asset to the PES community. Thanks Daymos brother, much appreciated.

Thank you Hunter

Your a long time PES Community legend yourself

Expect many updates over the week.. Just waiting for DP2

As for the guy with the crashing

Until DP2 or my other updates are released you have these options~>

Download Daymos v1.5 because its likely you have installed the Konami DP1 update and put Daymos v2 over it

Or

You erase the konami DP1 update and just play with Daymos v2 with no crashing

Daymos
13-10-2012, 20:06
First of all, congratulations to you Daymos and all those who help you, you are really doing a great job, then I would ask about the possible championships to be included in addition to those already mentioned to you, you can enter all of the following? or at least some of these? here it is: Primera División (Argentina), Campeonato Petrobras (Chile), Primera División Profesional de Uruguay (Uruguay) for the confederation Conmebol. Turkcell Süper Lig (Turkey), Souper Ligka Ellada (Greece), Prem'er-Liga (Russia), Prem'er-Liha (Ukraine) and minor leagues with all due respect from the possible to insert SAS Ligaen (Denmark), Jupiler Pro League (Belgium), Divizia A (Romania), Swiss Football League (Switzerland) for the UEFA confederation. Primera División de México (Mexico) for the CONCACAF confederation. Finally a league that I'm following a lot J. League Division 1 (Japan) for the AFC confederation. There are two other confederations CAF (Africa) and OFC (Oceania) which enter at least one championship but I think with all due respect level is too lower leagues you mentioned above. For the second category leagues: Serie B (Italy), Ligue 2 (France) and Campeonato Brasileiro Série B (Brazil). I sincerely hope that you can enter if not all at least most of the leagues mentioned above :)

WOW you dont ask for much.. could you possibly add more leagues in your reply ;)

Ill see what i can do.
S
To the guy with Wilds editer.. perhaps you can help me work on some file ls i have in place to sort duplicates and fakes

Hunter
13-10-2012, 21:20
Thank you Hunter

Your a long time PES Community legend yourself

Expect many updates over the week.. Just waiting for DP2

Thank you for the kind comments brother, but your contributions far outweigh mine. You're probably the biggest asset to the PES Xbox 360 community that I've seen in a long time, and it's people like you that make playing PES as enjoyable as it is.

Sure, some may say that all that really matters is the gameplay, but realistic kits, emblems, stadium and league names etc absolutely help create a wonderful playing experience. By having such realistic option files, it allows us as players to become fully immersed within what appears to be a more life-like game of football. It means 'a lot'.

So thanks brother, on behalf of many.

I have just taken my PES 2013 rental back to Blockbuster tonight, and have actually bought it from Tesco about an hour ago. I'm looking forward to the next option file update Daymos! I'll make sure that when it's released, I'll donate a small sum as well as an additional thank you.

:)

Keep up the amazing work.

Daniele90
14-10-2012, 11:53
WOW you dont ask for much.. could you possibly add more leagues in your reply ;)

Ill see what i can do.
S
To the guy with Wilds editer.. perhaps you can help me work on some file ls i have in place to sort duplicates and fakes

I admit I exaggerated in the request :laugh: thanks anyway I'm glad you could place some of those mentioned by me :) in a narrower field championships that interest me most and I really wish you would insert are Primera División (Argentina) before all, then Prem'er-Liga (Russia), J. League Division 1 (Japan). Also thanks for the effort you are putting you and who helps in the work of the File option that I believe in quality and completeness is the best option file for Xbox 360 from across the web. I can not wait to release the v3 :)

Daniele90
14-10-2012, 12:31
Enter all the kits for the national, already many national kits are included but not all, I wish all the national were all complete kits to 100% not only Holland and South Korea are among the most important without kits, but for example, with all due respect, even the Panama national and other minor so as to have all national kits complete with 100% :)

I'm sorry hunter :happy:

Hunter
14-10-2012, 12:44
Daniele90 - please do not double or triple post, as posting several times consecutively can be considered 'spamming', resulting in a punishment. Instead, click the 'Edit' button in the bottom right corner of your last post to update it with anything extra you might want to say and add to your post.

Thank you.

mattbianco1
16-10-2012, 18:47

Danielle,

No disrespect intended. They are all great ideas, but we are working around the clock to get ONE additional league added to the game. The only reason we have a file out there already is down to the fact that time has been put in over previous years and that Konami have kindly given us the use of prequel data (Pes 2012 files).

At present we have always had the Npower league available thanks to Daymos and his helpers. We now have a team working on additional 2nd division leagues; I am doing the Spanish 2nd division. We have a team working on Bundesliga B.

It doesn't take minutes or hours to make a league. It takes days and weeks.

If you are able to offer up help on creating players and stats for all 18 clubs in Italian Serie B or Brazilian Serie B that would be a massive step into getting that file released.

I amongst others (Daymos, Edu, Macheda + more and the guys at OPE etc.) are more than capable of knocking the kits up relatively quick but the time constraints are down to player stats, typing in all the players, putting correct formations, free kick takers, captains etc. for ALL teams. We need help.

Obviously we want as many options as possible out there but until we get people on board with knowledge of the league they want and time to input 100's of players unfortunately it will never happen.

Daniele90
17-10-2012, 13:09
Danielle,

No disrespect intended. They are all great ideas, but we are working around the clock to get ONE additional league added to the game. The only reason we have a file out there already is down to the fact that time has been put in over previous years and that Konami have kindly given us the use of prequel data (Pes 2012 files).

At present we have always had the Npower league available thanks to Daymos and his helpers. We now have a team working on additional 2nd division leagues; I am doing the Spanish 2nd division. We have a team working on Bundesliga B.

It doesn't take minutes or hours to make a league. It takes days and weeks.

If you are able to offer up help on creating players and stats for all 18 clubs in Italian Serie B or Brazilian Serie B that would be a massive step into getting that file released.

I amongst others (Daymos, Edu, Macheda + more and the guys at OPE etc.) are more than capable of knocking the kits up relatively quick but the time constraints are down to player stats, typing in all the players, putting correct formations, free kick takers, captains etc. for ALL teams. We need help.

Obviously we want as many options as possible out there but until we get people on board with knowledge of the league they want and time to input 100's of players unfortunately it will never happen.

We consider ourselves the I exaggerated in the request and I apologize :happy: then with respect to the player stats (if I can of course), I would advise http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/ and a site where you can find stats of many championships, you'll see for yourself :)

mattbianco1
17-10-2012, 14:05
We consider ourselves the I exaggerated in the request and I apologize :happy: then with respect to the player stats (if I can of course), I would advise http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/ and a site where you can find stats of many championships, you'll see for yourself :)

Yes, we know of that site.

We use that site as a last resort as the stats on there are exaggerated to say the least.

If you create a full Division 2 from those stats the teams will be better than most lower half teams in the top division.

Jay Bothroyd for example, look at these stats, not a massive change but enough to bump him from a 71 rating to above 80 easily...

Official stats Click Here (http://pesdb.net/pes2012/player.php?id=5486)

PSD stats. Click Here (http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Player.php?Id=9958&Club=912)

He now playes in a lower league but PSD still rate him better than he was last season... Don't trust the site.

FM to Pes converters are much more accurate

UnderPressure
19-10-2012, 20:08
Daymos, I downloaded OPE V2. After my first season, the loaned players didn't return to my team.

rafael_sccp
20-10-2012, 03:37
olá amigos eu consegui instalar!

Daniele90
20-10-2012, 16:11
Yeah you're right, the stats are exaggerated, but I say why not update them? many complain of their stats, I do not understand why not lower the stats :serial:

I'm sorry I was wrong hunter T_T

jean88
20-10-2012, 20:17
daymos hola, yo quería preguntar usted podría tener su propio archivo de opción sólo kit completo de todo el nacional, así como clásicos, Premier League, Bundesliga dlc portugués y completa para las 2:00 del lunes, que Vore su fo sin npowerchampionship usted puede tener descargar.

Hunter
21-10-2012, 19:20
I've had V2 downloaded for a while now without any problems. Despite the warning, I thought I'd give the Data Pack 1 a try - after all, if it goes wrong, it'll only take a few minutes to wipe the slate clean and re-transfer over the V2 option file.

Anyway, everything seems to work absolutely fine...except Free Training. That's it from what I can tell thus far. Strange huh? :lol:

Hunter
21-10-2012, 19:20
I've had V2 downloaded for a while now without any problems. Despite the warning, I thought I'd give the Data Pack 1 a try - after all, if it goes wrong, it'll only take a few minutes to wipe the slate clean and re-transfer over the V2 option file.

Anyway, everything seems to work absolutely fine...except Free Training. That's it from what I can tell thus far. Strange huh? :lol:

Daniele90
23-10-2012, 12:59

very strange :erm: to me it crash and does not work :crymore:

I look forward to the v3 but I definitely want to put pressure (as many do) because I know that it takes time, used all the time needed to create the v3, you are the best :)

Daymos
24-10-2012, 16:31
v3 will fix all the compatability issues involving boots from PES2012

If you want to download the data packs you would need to use v1.5

So Install DP1 >> Then Daymos v1.5 >> then then install DP2

Or install DP1 + DP2 then wait for v3

Pensador
24-10-2012, 18:16

When will be launched on v.3?

What this most updated DP1 + V.1.5 + DP2 or V.2?

I´m Brazilian, sorry my english.

DaMJoC 7
25-10-2012, 16:01

will V3 have MLS kits ? and could you possibly add the chelsea 3rd kit (black one) to the chest logos so i can swap between the white and black kits at the seasons end ? thank you

killravyn
25-10-2012, 23:11
will V3 have MLS kits ? and could you possibly add the chelsea 3rd kit (black one) to the chest logos so i can swap between the white and black kits at the seasons end ? thank you

OMG! yo Daymos i guess i'm not the only one who like the 3rd kit. Looking towards your v3 when it gets released.

dufc1983
25-10-2012, 23:35
cant wait to see some scottish stuff :-)

killravyn
26-10-2012, 00:05
cant wait to see some scottish stuff :-)

me too as i'll need daymos' help with the player stats and to update any kits. WARNING: the current stuff i have is daymos' own option file conversions from 2011 into 2012. I'm not even thinking of touching a pixel until Daymos keeps his promise (sercetly i'm betting daymos will mop the floor with me but i'm not telling him that :innocent:.

dufc1983
26-10-2012, 10:55
dont use 2011 conversions mate,there is a brand new spl thread in the main section of pes2013 here with pretty much all stats

killravyn
30-10-2012, 07:52
dont use 2011 conversions mate,there is a brand new spl thread in the main section of pes2013 here with pretty much all stats

Just waiting for the version 3 come out it's just killing me

Celtic67
01-11-2012, 16:37
Just waiting for the version 3 come out it's just killing me

So,Kilraven,when V3 update comes out you're going to have an SPL option file? Keep me updated mate! ;)

killravyn
01-11-2012, 18:41
So,Kilraven,when V3 update comes out you're going to have an SPL option file? Keep me updated mate! ;)

Well my plans are to do the conversion of the Scottish files they must created from 2012 into 2013 which is what I need to do bring them into this version of the game. The only trouble I have after that is next week updating the rosters and creating the players when and where needed. Just be clear this is daymos original SPL files (pes 2011) I have only merely converted sending in the nine-hour conversion process. Well with anyone's help and hopefully gain losses as well I'll be able to update him or make it possible for someone this far better understanding of adjusting players to do it. I still have the 2012 compatible Scottish files And had made them available but unfortunately it was used on Megaupload and we all know story on them. But before I can do anything I must have daymo's permission As after all it is his option files

Celtic67
02-11-2012, 23:57
Well my plans are to do the conversion of the Scottish files they must created from 2012 into 2013 which is what I need to do bring them into this version of the game. The only trouble I have after that is next week updating the rosters and creating the players when and where needed. Just be clear this is daymos original SPL files (pes 2011) I have only merely converted sending in the nine-hour conversion process. Well with anyone's help and hopefully gain losses as well I'll be able to update him or make it possible for someone this far better understanding of adjusting players to do it. I still have the 2012 compatible Scottish files And had made them available but unfortunately it was used on Megaupload and we all know story on them. But before I can do anything I must have daymo's permission As after all it is his option files

No problem. Well there's a Scottish creation thread that's going pretty well so here it is here - http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=91948&highlight=scottish+league+thre ad

Stats,squads and player faces are all fully up to date in this thread,so even if you upload the files (2011 version squads etc) I'm sure people will be willing to update them all themselves,I certainly will. The kits will still be 2011 version,but it's better than nothing.The kits never really change anyway,they just look the same pretty much every year.Motherwell are in the game this year instead of Rangers,so I'm just going to change the Motherwell file and make it Rangers.

What's the deal with megaupload? Also,I'm just wondering,I'm a Glasgow Celtic fan,and Celtic and Rangers (the two glasgow clubs) are in the top 20 teams in Europe (if we're going by fan base,european success,merchandise sales etc),but the SPL is quite a poor league,so why do you want it in your game? I don't like saying that because I'm from Scotland and I watch the SPL because Celtic mean everything to me and winning the league as a Celtic fan means everything,but I remember last year you were keen to put it in your game as well.

khalil123
04-11-2012, 00:53
what about the classic teams, is there any option file with the face scans for the classics? And if not, is there a plan to do so?

Aidan-lfc
04-11-2012, 20:30
Daymos, what can I say? Yet another utterly brilliant Option File, and thanks to your easy to install guide, I managed to install it using my macbook this year! Top job again dude, give yourself a big round of applause. Can you link me your donation page? I'll definitely donate for the effort!

killravyn
04-11-2012, 21:47
Starting the project now

nurological
05-11-2012, 15:43
When is V3 out?

Will it update my master league or will i have to start over? Only in october so dont want to go too far if i have to start over

mattbianco1
05-11-2012, 18:21
Just be clear this is daymos original SPL files (pes 2011)

Who's file?? :rolleyes:

mattbianco1
05-11-2012, 18:24
When is V3 out?

Will it update my master league or will i have to start over? Only in october so dont want to go too far if i have to start over

Kits will update but the new players added will all be messed up.

I'd start a new one.

koneser18
06-11-2012, 17:44
Hi, I have
Daymos OPE V1.5 - online version and data pack 2 .When i play everton against norwich in the half game are frezzing.

snoopafella
08-11-2012, 20:36
As a matter of fact, there is: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69082

Here you can convert Xbox EDIT.bins to PC files and then use w!LD's PC OF editor on Xbox files. I've just used it to fix my file loosely based on Daymos' V2 so that it works with DLC.. added hidden in game presets for Matt Jarvis and the entire S. Korea NT, re-added old players copied from earlier versions.. added new HD team emblems (like last year's licensed Spurs logo) etc. - once you get into it, it's pretty great with all the stuff you can do.

I would really love to know more about this method... but I cannot access to that forum you linked.
I've downloaded Pes 2013 MultiConverter 1.1, and I have a Xbox360 save game folder on my PC with "EDIT.bin" file, but I cannot convert it to a PC file ("Xbox360 to PC" option), because it's looking for a "savegame.txt" file.
If choose the "PC to Xbox360" option in the MultiConverter, I can choose this Xbox "EDIT.bin", and I'll get a "savegame.txt" file. And when I select this txt file after I click the "Xbox360 to PC" option, I'll get another file (EDIT.bin), which has to be PC version. I tried to open this file with "PES_2013_Editor_v1.9", but I get "Load player's data failed! Player index= " messages all the time.
What am I missing here, would you help me?
All I want is to import old preset faces from earlier PES games, and use it on Xbox360 :-)

Thanks!

Schitzophonic
10-11-2012, 00:41
Maybe you could try going on EvoWeb and finding the thread if the link isn't working - You need to use a program called 'Le Fluffie' to extract the savegame.txt from the EDIT.bin. Then the converter will work. :)

Rat Monkey
10-11-2012, 22:16
I'm getting freezes with the V" option file. I have data pack 2 installed aswell. Am I missing something? Need urgent help.

It has frozen during game plan and just before I've entered a game with arsenal, both offline in the champions league.

Rat Monkey
10-11-2012, 23:47
Ok, installed 1.5 and it seems to be working fine. Great file Daymos. Thank you very much.

king_k
11-11-2012, 00:06

is there a way i can edit the file they say data pack 0000 00001 0002 i wanna add faces to these files

flash11
11-11-2012, 01:49
Can anybody tell me what is causing V2 to crash with the data pack, say if i was to remove the edit save from my hardrive would i still have all the kits without it crashing as im going to create the spl anyway and i dont mind the tedious bits of names and stats just cant do logos or kits :/

frissons
13-11-2012, 04:34
Greetings, does anyone know if these Option Files will work on the Asian version Winning Eleven 2013?

Thanks!

Daymos
13-11-2012, 16:51
Greetings, does anyone know if these Option Files will work on the Asian version Winning Eleven 2013?

Thanks!

Yes it works..

If it does not work straight away, you can send me a Winning Eleven file so I can make sure my files are the same.

Everyone else..

You will get crashing with DP2 if your using v2

You will need v1.5 and then you can installd DP1 and DP2 afterwards.

v3 works fine with DP1 and DP" and will hopefully be ready End Nov/ Dec..

Remember this is an estimate so if its not ready at this time so be it..

Crashing..

Whats causing crashing is players with boots or wrists bands or anything from PES2012.

In my v3 Liga Adelante file which Matbianco put together nicely.. there are 3 players who are infected and cause the game to crash.

This takes 1 week to fix and is just an example of the issue that have come when making the file.

Npower was the same and it took 2 weeks to fix 1 player broken in the beta.

Im currently adding kits to the MLS teams (ok well i have to wait until I fix Liga Adelante 1st) then the ALeague teams.

Afterwards I have the Bundesliga 2 and Serie B kits to complete :)

Ben141
15-11-2012, 10:50
Dear Daymos and fans, I would like to kindly ask you for help. I have done installing v1.5 OPE 3times already and no success :-( . Done all steps. My problem is that NO CHANGES APPEAR.uusb is rightly customized.right files deleted and copied as for data00001 and 00002. Than all files visible in xbox copied on xbox hdd. Pes 13 launched :no changes...updated with DP1 overwritting existing edit file.again than with DP2 no changes appear. All files are visible on xbox hdd but no kits names league emblems :-( please help me. I cant wait to see daymos new work! THANK U!

sillesilas
15-11-2012, 15:00
I play pes 13 on x box. I've been looking for an option file for pes 13 x box. Does anyone know where I can download, or may be a link to me. I hope that someone can help me.
Regards Kim

Skeezix
16-11-2012, 03:02
Cannot download it.
It says that I can only download 1 thing at a time, buy premium.
But I am not downloading anything else!!!

EDIT:
tried again today and couldn't do it.

Can you upload it to another server if possible please?

When I click download it marks and error, page not found, and when I try to download again it says that I cannot download 2 things, but the first one didn't even started.

And that has happened 3 times now.
:(

mattbianco1
19-11-2012, 13:55
Dear Daymos and fans, I would like to kindly ask you for help. I have done installing v1.5 OPE 3times already and no success :-( . Done all steps. My problem is that NO CHANGES APPEAR.uusb is rightly customized.right files deleted and copied as for data00001 and 00002. Than all files visible in xbox copied on xbox hdd. Pes 13 launched :no changes...updated with DP1 overwritting existing edit file.again than with DP2 no changes appear. All files are visible on xbox hdd but no kits names league emblems :-( please help me. I cant wait to see daymos new work! THANK U!

Copy the edit file over again from your USB. When you update the Data Packs it overwrites the edit data file.

If you try to edit a kit and click the Load Uniform or Sponsor (however it is worded) you should see all the emblems are there.

If they are, copying over the edit.bin will sort the problem

pes09addict
27-11-2012, 20:14
Plase read the opening post.

It explains that not all npower and bundesliga squads are 100% and will be sorted in v3

v2 was released after all the crashing issues and it was released just to let you have something to play with instead of have to waint months for v3 with no file.

Hey Daymos,

Every year I'm a great fan of your OF's. I wil get PES 2013 next week, yes it's late but I can't wait till PES 2014.:erm:

Maybe it's an idea to reset all boots and wristbands within PES 2012 to make the OF aligned with PES 2013 including the data packs?

Another question? how about the national team of holland, i heard they aren't liscensed this year :crymore:, did you make the kits and team including correct player names?

Thnx mate! hope to enjoy your OF soon, I'm certain it will be enjoyable.

BTW. the download links aren't online!! :-(

killravyn
16-12-2012, 21:03
Who's file?? :rolleyes:

Sorry Floyd can remember reading on the files and send daymos on it but if it was you as it were awesome I didn't mean any disrespect

snoopafella
18-12-2012, 15:26
I've just got the game and installed your OF, Daymos, it's an excellent work, thank you very much.
Only two quick question:
Should I install your OF, then Data Pack 1 & 2, or DataPacks first then your OF?
I have seen that many players gone with the DLCs. I would like to save some of them. Is it a good method, if I do a clean PES2013 game install to my HDD, base copy these players to a team (or elsewhere?) and export this team - then install your OF and Datapacks, and then import the team which consist the base copied players?

Thanks for any help,

Daymos
21-12-2012, 19:39
Daymos v3 released

http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=987

Daymos
21-12-2012, 19:47
Matbianco, Ill be sending you those team files today or tomorrow..

Daymos
21-12-2012, 22:31
Daymos OPE v3 Video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152346067090106

khalil123
24-12-2012, 20:30
grat job on v3.
just wanted to know if you have a numbered list on the face data so it would be easily viewable.
thanks and again a wonderful job.

bl8000
01-01-2013, 20:20
Great work Daymos!

I really like this option file. Kits look excellent.

One thing I have been messing with, mainly in ligue 1, I havent checked the other leagues...The boots...I hate those konami boots so I am going through the teams and giving people correct boots.

Oh yeah I did ajax's boots so there might be a lot of konami boots in eredvisie too.

Once again, top work Daymos.

killravyn
26-01-2013, 03:06
Matbianco, Ill be sending you those team files today or tomorrow..

Safe to say your work and more keep this game good for every pes fan
We thank you