Thank you to everyone who responded to the goalkeepers feedback request.
Next in line for feedback is raw gameplay:
* total 100% control over a player under your control – still too much automation in play
* no auto correcting players to where high/long balls will land – let players have to judge where to stand/jostle
* free kicks – allow all free kicks to be taken quickly if you want to
* free kicks – allow teams to try to push in less than 10 yards for a free kick, at the risk of getting booked
* allow players to stand in the way of quick free kicks – at the risk of getting booked
* force players to have to control EVERY single ball that they want to take
* instant reaction times for players on the ball
* stop giving totally unrealistic stats for players – some players’ stats are so low that they’re ridiculous.
* cursor control to allow players to intercept the ball if they are close enough, but not the intended recipient.
* allow you to poke a foot out to redirect a ball, rather than place a pass as you normally do
* allow flicks/dinks in tight spaces to get past a player/play in a team-mate
* more realistic tricks and flicks
* more quick break counter attack moves when teams are pushing for a goal
* more variety with headers – should be able to flick a ball on, loop a header on, head down at will. timing your jump and heading must be how to head.
* players take far too long to react after a collision/tackle – way too slow
* more realistic passing – lower passing stats should mean accuracy is lost quicker when attempting longer balls.
* introduce another passing height between curent ground and high balls
* realistic mechanics for running with a ball – the faster you run, the further the ball should go from your player when in full flight
Over to you guys.
Thanks for reading.