For the best lawn care in cedar park, please visit our sponsor at lawn service cedar park
They are a local lawn care and landscaping company that provide services in such as lawn care, lawn mowing, weeding, and
landscape maintenance in Cedar Park, Austin, Round Rock, and Leander area. They are located at:
Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park
100 E Whitestone Blvd
Ste 148, #166
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Changes coming in 1.0:
* Correct some shirts
* Add back stadium images
* A. GUIRA from R&F will use the fake player ID which is in PES 2021 Burkina Faso national team, instead of a real ID that exists in PES 2020 only. (So no fake live update player for this player)
Before you save as PES 2021 files, please press the "Auto fix" button. The "auto fix" will help you make the file usable on PES 2021 by removing unusable boots, GK gloves and marking the "live update" flags when necessary.
Version: 0.9 (Beta, updated on 2020-09-21)
* Replacing all 20 teams in PAS League
* No PAS league player IDs are used
Currently it's still a beta version, but you can download it by clicking "Assets" > "Source code (zip)"
Reputation (also known as "Star rating) is reflected in the market price in Master League. Not sure about attitude but this value do exists.
After pressing "save as PES2021(in-game)", I think you will download a file. This is a TED file. You can directly put in into the WEPES folder of the USB...
Thanks for your question.
1. You can open any TED files from PES 2020/2021 by pressing the "Open" button in the top-left hand corner.
2. The TED files should immediately be loaded. You can now save the file in any format you want or do some changes first.
- Save as PES 2021 (in-game): It means...
I am working on a tool to directly open TED files from 2020 and save it as 2021. Basic stuffs have already been done and ready. Waiting for the game being released for final confirmation.
(If someone already have PES 2021 and want to help to me test the things, feel free to find me on twitter...