Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
Thanks mate! I hope you will update A League before season starts.
A-LEAGUE EXPORTS for PES 2018 [BETA VERSION]
- 10 A-League with kits, stats, line-ups, managers*, stadiums and some faces, with the latest transfers (Leroy George -> Melbourne Victory, Marcin Budziński -> Melbourne City, Daniel Adlung -> Adelaide United, ..)
- 3 NPL (Adelaide City, South Melbourne and Wollongong Wolves) with kits (stats will come in the next version)
- Auckland City with kits, manager and stadium (players will come in next version)
- League, Cup and Grand Final (instead of a Super Cup) with their logos, rules and respective ball**
Make sure you tick "Update squads and formation".
NOTE: This is a beta version, fixes will be lauched in further releases. In Edit mode, it may have an error after importing - the squad list only appears the Starting GK (only on PS4, because this version is from the PC port).
Without further redo, enjoy!!
* Adelaide United has Marco Kurz picture but it appears GUILHERMO AMOR as the manager because it's uneditable (maybe I'll fix in further release)
** The FFA Cup ball doesn't appear on PES 2018
Just one question. Is it possible that the Wellington kits are outdated/from former seasons?
Yes, they are outdated (as well as the Jets, Glory and Victory kits). As soon as I get the new ones, I'll post here.
You plan make Korean K League? I can help with stat players, team, but no have kits
Only 2 teams (Jeonbuk and Pohang, replacing the 2 Korean fake teams), using their PES 2017 kits.
and the form for Pes18 differs from pes17?
It's pretty much the same on both games. The only thing that differs is only the kit socks
Apologies for the Nix away kit. The wind motif is far beyond my skills unfortunately haha.
Dealing with the Adelaide City kit... And it's a pain in the a** because of the amount of sponsors they have. "Just" missing 2 but i can't find them on their website. Does anyone knows which sponsors they have?
Left shirt logo is Triple M:
The shorts logo is the Leukaemia Foundation:
The Hisense and Mondiale logos on the back of the shirt should be black and ACFC should be on the socks horizontally in white, looks amazing though!
Just wanted to say thank you to all of your hard work. I created a PESGaming account just so I can thank you all. I was tempted to buy FIFA just so I can play the A-League teams but not anymore
Thanks for the info. I've actually made them on Monday, but I was away so I couldn't post them. Here's the link: https://imgur.com/a/pkUws