i was thinking of just setting up an item for sale, with a big warning and a link to this website, and let people know that they can download the file for FREE!
Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
I AM PLAYING IT ON PS3 AND I DONT NO HOW TO PUT THE KITS ON MY PS3 I DONT HAVE A UB IM USING MY PS3 MEMORY CARD I HAVE TRIED EVERY METHOD BUT IT DONT WORK CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINE STEP BY STEP PLZ I WILL BE ON EVERYDAY CHECKIN TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS REPLYED BUT PLZ HELP!!!!
AND ADD ME I NEED HELP
First of all TURN YOUR CAPS LOCK OFF:shocking:
This file, by mccroix which was originally posted at evo-web, includes…
* Updated English England League Kits (only using the editor, not badges etc).
* All English England League Transfers.
* Correct Player Names (EPL & German National Team).
* Updated Player Abilities/Appearances.
* Updated Starting XI for every England League Team.
* Assigned stadiums to each club.
* 8 England League Kit Templates, which are:
o Arsenal Home
o Arsenal Away
o Manchester Utd Home
o Manchester Utd Away
o Chelsea Home
o Chelsea Away
o Liverpool Home
o Liverpool Away
Install instructions as summarised by WENB:
* Download files.
* Create folder named ‘PS3′ on a usb stick.
* Create folder inside ‘PS3′ folder called ‘SAVEDATA’.
* Copy all downloaded files into ‘SAVEDATA’ folder.
* Start PS3.
* Copy all data from usb stick to PS3 hdd.
i had corrupt data and i found out it was because i didn't have the folders set to
PS3>SAVEDATA>Mccroix Option File v1.0>BLES00110EUNIFORM 02
and the ps3 didn't like it that way