[PES2018] Hyundai A-League 2017-18 v2.0
------ Changelog -----
- New players (Rahmat Akbari - Brisbane Roar, Keegan Smith - Wellington Phoenix, Owen Parker-Price - Auckland City, ...)
- All transfers updated until October 31st 2017
- 2017-18 kits for almost all the teams (Auckland City not done yet)
- New faces (around 20 faces - including some present in PES 2017)*
- Stats update
- Fixed importing file for Newcastle Jets and Perth Glory.
- Ross McCormack transfered to Melbourne City.
- 10 A-League teams with kits, stats, line-ups, managers, stadiums, rivals, banners and some faces, with transfers updated to 28/09.
- 3 NPL teams (Adelaide City, South Melbourne and Wollongong Wolves) with kits, stats, manager, stadium, rivals and banners.
- Auckland City with kits, stats, manager, stadium, rivals and banners.
- League, Cup and Grand Final (instead of a Super Cup) with their logos, rules and respective ball**
* No Preset faces from PES 2017... yet (Carl Valeri, Adrian Mierzejewski, Alex Wilkinson, Rhys Williams), although they have facebuilds
** The FFA Cup ball doesn't appear on PES 2018
Make sure you tick "Update squads and formation". If after importing, it gives you a glitch (only appears the Starting GK on squad list), just turn formations into default.
It happens because of a glitch when you import cross platforms (from PC to PS4, f.e.)
You can find the A-League teams formations in sofifa.com, including Set Piece Takers.
Credits: Buffon99, philips_99, Payney94, jbroer25, renzii.5154, 4NL63, angeltorero, fceastfunen, billycampbell
v2.0 DOWNLOAD LINK
Without further ado, enjoy!!