Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
zovumeprso said:Please help me!!! o can't do it, when i patched just ppf1 and ppf2, and ppf fix, in iso file remains boot.asf and 0_text.asf. Please can you help me somehow!!??
p.s. il ako neko govori hrvatski
error_1205 said:ovo ti je patch za ps2. i kad napraviš iso file samo "pečiraš" iso s ppf file-ovima i spržiš dvd s nero-m.
P.S. sorry mates, it was easier to explain on croatian.
zovumeprso said:What is difference betwen original and copy of pes5? some files or what???
fully27 said:I just realised something, I didnt include that i dont have an option file that ive downloaded running, just my regular one, is there one needed to make this patch work? Are they necessary at all to make patches work?
kamhw said:Hi everyone,
I've read this thread from page 1 to 24 and gave up.... I have already downloaded over 3 GB of patches and would really appreciate some help.
Here's what I have and what I've done:
1) I bought a 2nd-hand PS2 (NTSC/J) but chipped to play english games.
2) Purchased ORIGINAL Winning Eleven 9 International (US version).
3) Downloaded from FileFront:
4) Un-RAR them and got lots of sub-directories and ppf files. All files successfully Un-RAR so there is no corrupt file.
5) Use DVD-Decrypter to get my ISO from my WE9I.
6) Applied the patches using ppf-o-matic3.exe in this order:
7) Burn the patch ISO to a blank DVD-R using DVD-Decrypter using 2x speed and also 1x speed.
PROBLEM: When I put the DVD into my PS2, it attempts to read the memory card and after a few seconds, RED CUBE asking me to put in a Playstation or Playstation2 format disc.
Please help. I've spent too much time downloading 3 Gigs of patches to fail at this stage.
PS: Since I'm new to PS2 and WE9, what do I do with all the options files that was Un-RARed? Do I need them? If so, Which one do I use? And how do I put these option files into my memory card? Do I copy it to a USB thumbdrive and stick it into the PS2 console?