Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
great thank youFBNZ OF 2018
- FULL BUNDESLIGA (ALL TEAMS, KITS, SQUADS, STATS and ALL FACES)
- ALL INGAME TEAMS WITH CORRECT EMBLEMS, KITS AND CORRECT NAMES
- ALL NATIONAL TEAMS WITH CORRET PLAYERS AND KITS
- GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES ON PATREON https://www.patreon.com/dfloptionfile
- Drag WEPES from first folder to your USB
- In editor go to data management, import, import teams, select all exorts and import without any box checked!
- save and delete everything from usb
- Drag WEPES from second folder to your USB
- import all exports and cross "Apply Player and Squad Data"
- save everything and your done
- you have to import the competition logos yourself and add them, also change the name of the leagues
- coming soon.
First Version online at www.fbnzstudio.com, First Post will be updated soon.
It should be the same as last year:Hello Cristiano,
thanks again for your work. I'm glad the I can play Bundesliga already from release date...
I noticed a few things:
1. The kits of Real, Juventus and the added English teams are of 2048x2048 seize. So we lose slots...
2. A few competition emblems and names are missing, especially from the following countries: France, Netherlands, Portugal, Brazil and Chile. And also for FIFA Club World Cup and Copa Libertadores.
3. The names of the national team competitions are in Spanish, for example Copa Mundial, Eurocopa. Maybe you also prefer English names: FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro,... Then you can fix that, too.
4. A few fake national teams don't have their complete correct names. I noticed that when I looked to Uruguay, Senegal and South Korea. I already fixed them, so if you want I can give you the team files with correct names and you can add them to your file.
your file has been deletedHi Cristiano i am using your base this year thanks for great Bundesliga and so early, feel free to use my HNK Rijeka edit. 100% compatible with your file.
HNK Rijeka replaces TEDLOGHEC all players were used and edited from this fake team. This team will be compatible with Cristianos Bundesliga patch.
It should be the same as last year:
The competition names and logos and settings have do be inserted and edited manually by each one itself.
This data will be saved in Edit.bin and can not be imported by someone elses edit file.
Ah ok. That's nice.No, you are wrong. This year you can import "competitions". So the emblems and names will be edited automatically after import. You only have to put the teams into the correct league.