the latest scans from Playstation Magazine describing the multiplayer lobby in Red Dead Redemption. The lobby looks like a “wild west MMORPG” where gamers can walk around and talk with NPCs and live gamers.
* Create a "posse" and roam freely about the map
* Engage in hunting wild animals, to hunting other gamers
* ad hoc missions (like besieging a desert ranch filled with bandits)
* Gain experience points which can be used to customize appearance and upgrade horse, weapons and "title"
* Unlock new multiplayer modes like the standard 16-player deathmatch and team based "capture the bag"
I propose the first thing the PESGaming bandits do, is lead a bear into town and have it maul everyone. After that we'll wander into the next town over and drink their beer and kill their women. Later we will tie some of the more useless posse members, (Phatmann) to the train tracks before setting up camp and discussing our plan to hijack a train and rob a bank. All before breakfast.
Of course if noe of these are possible I will cry.