Here is mine, named after me and modelled after my own body.
I wear the number 10 shirt after Messi left on the start of my second season at Barcelona.
I'm the captain as well.
I'm looking forward to recreate my player after I finish my career, or at least when I get a little bored with it. Some of the pros of doing that are increased stats, and after I ran a test earlier today, I discovered that whatever changes you have done in edit mode, such as editing player's stats (to recreate an existing league, for example), are carried to the new playthrough, so I will be able to play in the argentine Primera División. Because the Argentina NT is not licensed, I created myself as a spanish player, since the Liga BBVA is fully licensed. Perhaps when I'm done I will make myself an argentine player.
The only con I can think of is that I cannot remember how I created this player, to be honest.
Regarding the amount of goals I have scored, this is how they are distributed:
- Arsenal F.C. (renamed PES League club): 186 goals and 16 assists in 83 games. (Professional)
- Fluminense FC: 35 goals and 2 assists in 16 games. (Professional)
- SC Internacional: 68 goals and 6 assists in 27 matches. (I think I played half of the games in Pro, and the other half in Top Player)
- Inter: 53 goals and 5 assists in 25 matches. (Top Player)
- FC Barcelona: 182 goals and 32 assists in 61 matches. (Superstar)
I'm thinking of going back to Top Player, since the AI in Superstar is ridiculously cheaty. Oh, I play 15-minute matches by the way.