Release date: 23/01/09 (PS3, Xbox 360)
Game info: "It's been 5 long years since your "mysterious" disappearance from the skate scene, and in your absence things most definitely have changed. A mega-corporation has changed the face of city - now it's up to you to fight back and help re-build the skate scene in New San Vanelona."
- Double the tricks - Inverts, one-foots, hippy jumps, finger flips, the list goes on...
- New San Vanelona - A new look and feel to the city... time to make New San Van a skater's paradise.
- Moveable objects and off-board - Put the two of them together, create your own spots, and you've got sick new game play.
- Hall of Meat - Broken bones anyone?
- New and improved skate.Reel - It's back and better than ever.
- Deeper Create-A-Skater - Make your skater truly your own.
The freedom was astonishing in skate, not particularly due to the free-roaming as that has been around for years, but solely because of the entire movement used through the analog sticks. It was nothing short of genius in all honesty, and I'll certainly be buying skate 2, anyone else contemplating buying it ?