For the best lawn care in cedar park, please visit our sponsor at lawn service cedar park They are a local lawn care and landscaping company that provide services in such as lawn care, lawn mowing, weeding, and landscape maintenance in Cedar Park, Austin, Round Rock, and Leander area. They are located at:

Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884

The official awful Forwards thread.

adams9802

Registered User
Preki-USA said:
you think? i think he's a youngster with some goal-bagging potential.

shit strikers?

atm...Fernando Morientes and Brian Ching
yeah I think he's shit. he doesn't think, has a wooden touch and doesn't get stuck in.
 

Jonny2J

Registered User
bishop619 said:
I think any forward would struggle to get into the team with Shearer, Bellamy, Owen, all infront of him at some point.

Just seen he got 9 goals in 28 starts this season, not entirely crap , i've seen worst records
We've just lost a striker who has scored over 200 goals for us, we need to find someone who can more than compensate for that loss and it isn't Shola
 

Bish

Registered User
Jonny2J said:
We've just lost a striker who has scored over 200 goals for us, we need to find someone who can more than compensate for that loss and it isn't Shola

Yeah i agree with you there but Ameobi isn't a Shearer type player. He's not gonna get you loads of goals but i think he'll do a decent job if given the chance.

As for Adebayor, i'm not gonna judge him too much just yet. Wait till next season. Never forget how many times a player has improved considerably under Wenger's management.
 

adams9802

Registered User
bishop619 said:
Yeah i agree with you there but Ameobi isn't a Shearer type player. He's not gonna get you loads of goals but i think he'll do a decent job if given the chance.

As for Adebayor, i'm not gonna judge him too much just yet. Wait till next season. Never forget how many times a player has improved considerably under Wenger's management.
I won't. I'll make a poor snap judgement about his shittyness. Hopefully he'll be sold. along with Pires and Sol.
 

Jonny2J

Registered User
bishop619 said:
Yeah i agree with you there but Ameobi isn't a Shearer type player. He's not gonna get you loads of goals but i think he'll do a decent job if given the chance.
Yet he comes out with these interviews saying he's going to score 20 goals a season, wants to be the new number 9 and cement an England place, that's why i've lost patience with him, it wouldn't please me more than anyone if Shola came good but it just won't happen
 

Bish

Registered User
adams9802 said:
I won't. I'll make a poor snap judgement about his shittyness. Hopefully he'll be sold. along with Pires and Sol.

I'm sure Pires is going anyway, someone would have come out to deny the Villareal story if he wasn't going. As for Sol, depends if he can rediscover his form, if not, it wouldn't be too bad cashing 8 million from him which had been said.
 

Bish

Registered User
Jonny2J said:
Yet he comes out with these interviews saying he's going to score 20 goals a season, wants to be the new number 9 and cement an England place, that's why i've lost patience with him, it wouldn't please me more than anyone if Shola came good but it just won't happen

Yeah, 20 goals a season + England place isn't gonna happen methinks. Newcastle should be doing everything they can to get Kuyt.
 

nath_scfc

Registered User
Preki-USA said:
you think? i think he's a youngster with some goal-bagging potential.
I'm with you.

Any fucker who says Ade AKinbiyi can lick my starboard testicle.


The big youth on the left. :no:
 

adams9802

Registered User
dragonfly said:
I think he's alright. He's played well for us, in my opinion.

Christopher Wreh was pretty lame.
Wreh was odious as well. Adebayor runs around like a idiot can't pass, can't stay onside shoots like a donkey. Kanu with pace my ass!
 

greenegg

I drink your Milkshake
If any of you know who this is, I feel for you but I guarantee most of you will not know who this is but all you need to know is he is an absolute joke and always makes me laugh cus he makes Heskey look like a incredible version of Pele.

 

50!

115 and Counting...


Without a doubt the worst striker I have ever seen with my own eyes.

Stick to the fishing you lump of shite.
 
Top