View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:43   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I had no idea about this! It's surprising that someone didn't find a way to unlock these players (until now, maybe?). Another thing I don't get is why doesn't Konami sign an individual deal with most prominent players like Ibrahimovic? Everything is there, so all they need is his permission, right?

And regarding Borussia, wasn't Schurrle there until recently? So they should have his face already in the game. But now, they added him with the live update and yet he doesn't have a face.

Sometimes I feel like it's all at Konami's discretion. Like when Veron sensationally resumed his career at Estudiantes - boom! he is in the game with a real face. And there are many cases like that. I doubt they negotiate with all these players or get permission every time. Seems like they can just unlock players when they want to.

I have some news about this...
Coming very soon are relinked faces for:

Totti
Veron
Given
Maxwell
Pepe
Cambiasso
Demichelis
Valdes
Muntari
Parker
Tiago Mendes
Julio Cesar
Kuyt
N De Jong
Ameida
Samaras
Podolski
Lescott
Maxi Rodriguez
Toulalan
Nasri
Menez
Diaby
Abeloa
Havenaar
Stindl
Aogo

+ Others.

(WOWEE!!!!)

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote