View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 16:30   #7
I've gone to Arsenal btw and i'm halfway through the third season and I have a pretty amazing team. They had sold Wilshere and Szczesny though so I was bummed about that but they had bought Wilshere.

Lloris-90

Ramos-87
Kompany-89
Vermaelen-85
Gibbs-81

Ramsey/Arteta-Both 82
Silva-91
Fabregas-90

Gervinho-87
Aguero-87
Van Persie-86

Subs:
Mannone-74
Djourou-82
Mertesacker-84
Santos-75
Madeira(YT)-60
Kewley Graham(YT)-55
Ismail(YT)-56
Walcott-82
Miyaichi-73(reached 99 acc and sprint speed)
Gago-81

Rich investors bought Blackburn and Sunderland and blackburn got mata, bale, van der vaart, dzeko, gignac and more while Sunderland the more recent ones have gotten Menez, Lavezzi and a couple of others.

Man Utd have Ibra and Higuain as well as Gourcuff so I can never beat them, but when I sim their matches I sometimes get a draw. They've beaten me in the cup final and the community shield.

Speaking of which:

Roma(2011-2012) Serie A + Coppa Nazionale
Arsenal(2012-2013) Barclays Premier League + FA Cup Finalists + Europa League Round of 32(sim'd and lost)
Arsenal(2013-2014) 1st in the league, out of the carling cup and still in the FA Cup. Top of my group in the Champions league.

Bojan was my top scorer and Totti was my assist leader at Roma, and at Arsenal in my first season there Gervinho and Van Persie were tied for goalscorers while Silva was assist leader. Third season so far it's Van Persie as goalscorer while Silva and Cesc competing for assist leader. Silva has been fantastic for me and has gotten a 68m offer from Barcelona. Refused to sell him though as it would mean selling my absolute best player.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cesc Fabregas is offline   Reply With Quote