View Single Post
Old 22-09-2014, 13:12   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I don't use the web app. I like to build my team from the ground up, from matches played and trade with points earned from matches.
I've broken my rule. I signed up last night. I got 4 free packs and the best players I got were Ivanovic, Pandev, Spahic, Çalhanoğlu, Cambiasso and Henderson. I got a lot of CBs, overall.

I'm trying to sell Ivanovic for 3k , so I can purchase as many contracts as possible for Friday. I put him up for an hour last night, but he didn't go. I put him up again for a day, so hopefully I 3k (or buy now 3.5k) tonight.

EDIT: I've been trying to view the web app during lunch, but it's not coming up.

EDIT2: Works on Explorer, but not Firefox, even with adblock off.

EDIT3: Oh shit! Ivanovic went for buy now 3.5k. He was going for less than £3k yesterday. Will prices be rising everyday? Should I have waited until release day to sell him?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote