View Single Post
Old 26-10-2009, 01:16   #36
I spent ages trying to get a secret accomplishment for scoring 5 goals within 3 yards over your career. I'm pretty sure I have done this at least 3 times. Considering the first time (earlier today) I literally walked the ball in the net. The accomplishment came up after the third time so I thought I must have done it a few times previously. I looked up the accomplishment and turns out it was for "scoring a goal within 3 yards". I've been tearing my hair out with the frustration of trying to round the keeper and score within that range and after 2 long games of 20 minutes each, I finally got one apparently.

EDIT: I'm at 63% now but I am having trouble with Physical 34 - "Make 8 headed passes in a match"

As usual with me doing these accomplishments, I check regularly to see how I am doing while in game. So, while I was in a match the accomplishment said 8/8 but for some reason it never gave me the accomplishment. After the match the total has reseted back to 0/8. It also doesn't specify if you need to play a particular amount of games.

Also the 10 rating worked for me. Every time I got a 10 rating, I checked to see if it updated until I got the accomplishment.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote