View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 00:27   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I see i checked them out, a few are a bit high, but some of the foreign players have been in recent fifas, so perhaps i can customize them. The difficult part is Luxemburgish players. I saw some sort of a stat converter here, do you think that is a good way to get the FM stats?

and for updating squads i feel like nothing good comes from it:

1. Retired players get removed. Yeah, maybe they retired in the reality, but why does that have to mess up my game?

2. Any teams i care about usually are on the losing end of transfers. They often just lose players to the rich clubs. Again, very unfortunately, thats currently what happens in football, but why would i want that to spread to my game?

3. I don't like change period
I didn't test the converter so I can't say if it's good or not, but I think you can try it out and if the stats are too high you can always make some adjustments

Updating the squads or not would be a matter of taste, I won't update them now because it would be a lot of work and I don't have time to do that. But I understand your point. Specially on 2. If Benfica kept all it's great players it would be a world class team. But it didn't. A few years ago we reach Europa League final (twice), sadly we didn't win (curse of Béla Guttmann? ) but it was still a very nice campaign. What about nowadays? We lose 5-0 to Basel

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote