View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 00:37   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I didn't test the converter so I can't say if it's good or not, but I think you can try it out and if the stats are too high you can always make some adjustments

Updating the squads or not would be a matter of taste, I won't update them now because it would be a lot of work and I don't have time to do that. But I understand your point. Specially on 2. If Benfica kept all it's great players it would be a world class team. But it didn't. A few years ago we reach Europa League final (twice), sadly we didn't win (curse of Béla Guttmann? ) but it was still a very nice campaign. What about nowadays? We lose 5-0 to Basel
I know right?! How many final has it been since Guttman? Makes you believe in paranormal stuff.

Its very frustrating that even the greatest clubs cant have the teams they deserve. Benfica, Ajax, River Plate, Independiente... how many stars have they lost?! And many of them get ruined on the bench of a rich club like Renato Sanchesh or waste their career in random clubs that now have money like Lanzini or Pastore. Lowers my enthusiasm for football
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote