View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:40   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosOn1st View Post
Hey Rat buddy

Hope all keeping well...

Been offline for quite a while and when checked thread was really very sorry to read about your trouble with youtube etc However really glad you got new channel.

Big bonus, my son purchased PES 2019 (not his preferred choice) and is really enjoying it too

That's good news for me as can borrow it and even better your news re legends Classic teams are always my thing with PES and really looking forward matey to seeing what you are working on for PES 2019.

I'm sure it will be your usually awesome standard buddy
Thanks matey, great to hear your son is loving PES

I got a surprise email this morning saying my YouTube channel is back up, no idea what happened because I had given up appealing to be honest.

As for this years efforts, I am working on something unique and I really hope you guys enjoy it. I noticed that this year you can play leagues and cups and select as many teams as you want to use in those tournaments (you will need a 2nd controller though).

So you can start a league of 20 teams play a complete season playing as every team (selecting the home team for each match) and the same applies for the cup tournament that you can create. If you select injuries and accumulate fatigue, then you'll end up using every player that I'll be creating for you.

So with that in mind I decided to try something different this year and will give more details in the next few days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote