View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:24   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindurant35 View Post
I can't believe I've never thought of this that's absolutely brilliant haha I always wanted to play through a champions league tournament in previous PES games as several classic teams but never realized you could set the away team to coach mode, you've just made my day haha thanks mate!

Also, great admiration for the work you do in the PES community, seen your work throughout the years and it's always enhanced my experience with PES so thanks for the great work you do! Hope you enjoy PES 2019 mate
Cheers mate, I'm glad I could help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ratmundo is offline   Reply With Quote