View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 15:10   #6
I've gone for the Player Manager option, in order to help my VP's growth. I chose Aalborg BK (AaB), which is the Danish league, primarliy for my VP's benefit - he's the best player in the leage, by some distance. I'm half-way through my third season.

- I came second in the first season, but won the cup;

- Won the league in the second season, reached the semi-finals of the Champions League and I think the quarters of the domestic cup;

- So far in my third season, I'm well ahead in the league, but got knocked out in the group stages of the Champions League, despite winning my first three matches. I lost the next two matches (against Juventus and Villarreal) and I had to at least draw my final match against Man City, in Manchester. I lost 3-1 and finished third in the group. I beat Tottenham in my first Europa League game and I think I have Bayern Munich next (not sure).

You don't earn a lot of prize money in the Danish league, so the Champions League was very important for my transfer budget.

I'm post my squad later. I haven't got a clue who they are, since I can't really atract names. The only player I'm familiar with is Brocchi, but he's over 35.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote