Thread: Headers/Crosses
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 18:14   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBobson View Post
Sure they are.

Why is it that for every post there is is in a web forum stating something that is patently flawed in a game there is always someone else who says "its just your lack of skillz man, trying patting your head three times whilst rubbing your belly and then do it"?

FYI, I have played a few matches v the CPU, with Bayern München (best wingers in the game) V some D random D rated team, with difficulty set to amateur. In these games, I only ever try and score from crosses and due to the n00b difficulty level it means I can virtually just run to tochline everytime and cross the ball in. Out of 50 or so crosses I rarely ever score one goal! I have tried all manner of different methods to make this aspect of the game work but it just doesn't. The heading is BROKEN.

Accept that please.
I was not trying to defend konami , I was trying to be constructive and to help the man to be better at it! I am pretty sure that you are an expert for football and football games,and that you know much more about it than I do , but I never sad that it helps every time,just for me it works better that way. About rubbing and patting , well I guess that you are an expert in that area to.
superpes is offline   Reply With Quote