View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 14:16   #152
Quote:
Originally Posted by h777 View Post
You weren't banned from the thread. I just asked you not to post your teams there when you joined Pes Universe as I went through that and it just didn't work out. I wanted a clean break from them and when people left for them. I wished them luck and left them too it. No contact from my end to you guys as there was no need for it.

It wasn't a lost to me or what I was doing. I am part of a small but great group of like minded individuals who purely edit to play the game.

I let it go days ago but you brought back up. Nothing wrong with what I have done here.. and if I see it again. I'll do it again no problem.

So stop venting at me because some of you fellas just can't handle the truth. Tom is not the Mother Theresa of PES. Stop trying to paint him that way and me in a bad light.

It looks silly especially when PesMotd clearly posted links of stolen work of mine on his YouTube channel. The guilty always come out swinging rather then accepting the punishment..
Hey take this whichever way you want. Stay off this thread your no longer welcome in it the same way you told me to keep out of your thread. You have beef with Tom then speak with Tom privately about it. Don't spread your thoughts on our thread you are being disrespectful to all of us on this thread. Like I said earlier you should know better.

End it now or I will have to go down the childish route and ask the mods to ban you from this thread.

Trev

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Slarkmeister is offline   Reply With Quote