View Single Post
Old 28-10-2010, 10:29   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harobesqui View Post
que mas pelegrini .. bueno otra vez gracias por el OF ya llevo 2 aņos usando tus OF y la verdad me haces disfrutar el pes al 100% .... bueno ayer instale el OF y esta elegante pero vi que el kit de la seleccion colombia no lo tienes .. te dejo la imagen pa que lo veas y estoy tratando de encontrarlo pa pasartelo en .png para que lo agregues en el proximo release... me anime a mandartelo porke vi que te habian pasado el logo de la copa america 2011 y yo tambien kisiera colaborar (o molestar) jejeje

Colombia wont use lotto kits anymore, we switching to adidas, the new kits will be revealed soon. I replaced the lottos in this OF already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorcity View Post
Hey one question, this OF include national teams kits?
All of them. Excellent ones BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
If I initially Downloaded mrgametights option file, edited the D2 league in his file by creating/renaming 18 teams and changed WE United with emblems, uniforms, and created players will this be impacted if I download you second file for people who initially downloaded mrgametights file?

I've spent about 5 hour editing the D2 and creating the 18 teams with logos, uniforms and don't want to lose my work etc... However, I want to add to mrgametights file with your additions... Please advise!

Thanks for the hard work

http://santacruzbreakers.blogspot.com/
You can use only 1 OF and can not replace any parts of it. I f you use Pelegrini's you will have to delete your 1, or use it under other PS3 account.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote