View Single Post
Old 26-11-2012, 21:46   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrew Times

Tevez: "I want to leave Jesus Beverages!"

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he wants to leave in January.

The striker is quoted in an interview on an Argentinian radio station as saying he is ready to walk away from Les Sminkercais.

"It is with great regret that I have to inform Jesus Beverage of my wish to leave the club," he said.

"I hope that most of the fans will understand that I have given them my all on the pitch and that my dedication to the cause has been 100% on the pitch.

"I would like to state that I have great respect for the club, its supporters and de facto owners, the descendants of Jesus, who have been nothing other than respectful to me."

Although there is no potential buyer at present, offers are sure to come for one of the world's best players.

Whether anyone can meet the valuation of 15m is another matter.

At a time when the spectre of UEFA's financial fair play rules hangs heavy over the club's transfer dealings, if they did decide to let Tevez leave, they would want to maximise their return on one of their most saleable assets.

In further transfer news, the club refused to acknowledge or deny their intentions to bid 24.8m for Gareth Bale
Football. We love it.